Slum-Cunt

Story Info
Slutty Beth enjoys selling her body.
1.7k words
36.5k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
homaster
homaster
18 Followers

'Do you think you're special because you're hot?' the divorced, sexist, white and 38-y/o Kent asked in a scornful tone of voice.

'No, sir. I advertise myself for money on my website because sucking and fucking for a price actually cheapens me and I need you to make me feel as worthless as you can - please, sir?' moaned Beth.

'That'll be easy,' Kent gruffly continued as he leered at the submissive, dark-haired 26-year-old while stroking his 9-inched phallus that was beautifully threatening because of its hefty girth.

Beyond that, he was a well-constructed male with a chiselled face, and the tramp's orifices already were begging to lose a wrestling match with his cock.

Since Beth had a well-paying job, however, her commercial activities were only a weekend hobby because she liked the convolution of selling herself for the purpose of johns demeaning her, while in a similar way, Kent didn't need to rely on prostitutes for satisfaction. He regularly studded a bevy of sexy women, though got a depraved thrill from indulging the social taboo of fucking hookers twice a month, something he could afford due to wealth.

The current Friday night, nonetheless, was the first time he'd availed himself of Beth's services, upon seeing her website, then contacting her and learning that she lived in his city. As a result, he'd commanded her to be naked under a blanket when she rang his doorbell immediately after dark, though the sleaze decided to disobey him by wearing shoes and white socks because she wanted him to punish her.

And once she'd rung the doorbell, he called-out, 'Crawl in here, bitch.'

The tart obeyed, to find her unclothed john sitting on his living room couch, with that being followed by the conversation earlier given, and...

'... stay right where you are while you tell me how worthless you are, slut. That's what you are, a slut for money, aren't you?' Kent inquired.

'Yes, sir, a dirty, totally worthless slut, sir,' Beth again moaned as her twat became gooey.

'That's right! - though fuck, didn't I tell you not to wear anything?' Kent said.

'Yes, sir.'

'Shit, then why'd you? - oh, I get it! You want me to spank you for that, huh? No, keep your dumb mouth shut!' Kent growled.

And it seemed his eyes further disrobed the recreational hustler as they roamed over her pretty face, medium-sized boobs and the lovely curve of her upturned arse before he crookedly grinned, flipped her the middle finger and said, 'That's my way of telling you what a good-looking trash-can you are, even if I shouldn't compliment you - or should I call you waste of space without your holes, hmmm?'

'Call me anything you like, sir,' - Beth now was softly panting.

'Well, it is special how you waste your dignity, although I seriously doubt you've ever had any! Crawl up to me, bitch,' Kent ordered, with the trollop doing as told, and him tilting her head back with her chin in his left hand, after which he said, 'Sit there on your haunches like a dog while I whip your fucking snout!' - and he began swatting her face with his dick in his right hand.

'Eeeh!' she squealed.

'Damn, maybe you aren't so dumb after all! You somehow learned to talk shit about yourself, didn't you?' Kent coarsely laughed.

'Yes, sir,' Beth humbly admitted.

'Really? Did you go to school for that or does it come naturally?' Kent grilled the slag who gasped, 'Yes, sir, it comes naturally because I'm a no-count girl!'

'No-count, for sure! But a girl? Hell, you're nothing but a common, low-class whore!' Kent snorted.

Much as already mentioned, though, Beth was a glutton for humiliation, and loved hearing that her john thought so little of her as to symbolically deny her the status of a girl.

'Am I a cunt?' she asked.

'A slum-cunt, if that's what you mean,' Kent answered, then: 'Even better, you're a fuck-bum I really shouldn't pay $30!'

'Yes, sir. But you can have me all night for that amount, sir'

'Wouldn't you know! A moral bum who'll slum with me all night for $30! Aren't you sweet!' Kent scoffed, then: 'Take this!' - and he rammed his prick between her lips before starting to pump her mouth.

'Like my cock?' he wanted to know.

'Uh-hmmm,' Beth replied with a nod.

'Then, stuff your head with it!' Kent told her as he lengthily jammed her mouth into his groin, following that by forcing it off his penis with his fist and driving it back onto his prod.

'Keep sucking!' he commanded, then reached down and smashed his palm against the strumpet's ass.

'Eeem!' Beth released a muted squawk.

'Want more of that?' Kent asked, with the slut again nodding, 'Uh-hmmm!'

'You've got it!' Kent rasped and launched a flurry of hand-blows against her rump.

'Come on, squeak!' he loudly said, after which Beth obliged him with 'eem, eem, eem!'

'My, my, don't you sound stupid after all!' he contradicted his earlier statement to the opposite, though having done that, he shoved the harlot away from him, stood, drew her length-wise onto the couch, jerked her shoes off and mounted her in the bowels while yelling, 'Up your filthy butt, shit-hole!'

'Aaah, yes, fuck my ass!' Beth shrieked.

Kent, nevertheless, didn't reply as he started a ruthless drilling of her turd-pussy, then reached around to begin smacking her face and tits.

'Oh, yeah, you'd better be feeling like meat, you fucking whore!' he then bellowed as he slammed as far into her entrails as he could while she screamed and climaxed.

By then, however, the vixen was too excited to care if she was a cheap trick, a piece of meat or nothing but a hole for Kent's gratification as he continued pounding her up the backside, until he paused to reach for his phone on a shelf beside the couch and dialled a number: 'Tommy, are you busy at the moment? You aren't? Good. I have something for you if you'll come over the house. What? You'll find out. Just get over here on the double. Okay - see you in a bit.'

Kent then replaced his phone on the shelf and went back to hammering Beth's poop-chute.

'Eeeh, yeah, that feels so good! Fuck me hard! Ruin my asshole!' she yowled.

'Hell, you're morally damaged goods, as it is!' Kent verbally raged.

After another 10 minutes of Kent's buggering, however, the slattern heard the front door open before a comely, young white man walked into the living room.

'Wow, dad, where'd you find the horn-dog?' the 18-y/o Tommy startled Beth by asking.

'Just a 30-buck hooker I met online,' Kent smiled as he buried his prick in the her shit-ditch and stopped fucking her.

'A hooker? All right! What's her name?'

'Slum-cunt. How's that, son?' Kent responded.

'Sounds good to me. But would she charge me $30, too?' Tommy questioned his dad, with the latter saying, 'I got you covered. Just get in here and start porking the dirty bitch.'

'Hell, yeah!' Tommy enthusiastically agreed as he undressed, took a seat on the couch-back and presented the sexy troll with a 10-inched club almost as thick as his father's.

However, Beth felt more turned-on than ever by the thought of a family tag-team as Tommy snarled, 'Fuckin' 'ho-bag! Swallow my dick!' - and before she could move, he grabbed her tresses, to begin packing her mouth up and down his tool while Kent started reaming her again.

'Nice hangers, bitch,' Tommy then remarked as he squeezed Beth's knockers.

'Ummm!' she expressed her pleasure.

'Yeah, but go on polishing my knob!' he admonished her.

As always during her sessions of harlotry, though, Beth felt delightfully tarnished, and she kept on having orgasms until her first john cursed and smote his dick-spew into her guts, whereupon Kent withdrew from her to watch his son's oral coupling.

'Like the trash-can of filth, son?' he next inquired of Tommy who exclaimed, 'Fuck, yeah! She's filthier than shit - huh, dad?'

'Really, and belongs to the lowest breed of shitty tramps!' Kent responded.

'Whoa, hear that, skank?' Tommy sneered, with the slut cumming again while nodding.

Once the younger man had shot his load into Beth's oral gape, however, he and his dad took a break, after which Kent lay back on the floor and ordered the slag to drop her cooze onto his dick, with Tommy next starting to have his way with her smell-pipe.

'Oh god, yes, yes, fuck me!' she wailed.

'That's what we're doing!' Tommy roared as he repeatedly slashed his hand across her ass.

While many johns had made more savage use of Beth, however, Kent and his son were doing right by themselves as they roughly doubled-down on her, until they spooged and pulled out of their respective orifices.

'What a greedy dick-swine we could fuck all night, son! Christ, I don't know about you, but I'm worn-out, so guess it's time to pay her,' Kent said before he stood and removed $60 from his wallet.

'Wait, dad, I have an idea,' Tommy replied as he took the money, made a tight roll of it and thrust it into Beth's snatch after he'd jerked her foot-ward with her hair.

'Oooh!' she whispered with derogation while Tommy laughed, then told her, 'I'll give you another $15 for something else; take it or leave it, slut.'

'Okay, sir.'

'God, you're stupid!' Tommy echoed his father's sentiments as he got dressed, took $15 out of his jeans-pocket and wadded the money into the whore's shit-hole, then went over to her shoes, tossed them at her and said, 'Put those on.'

Beth complied, whereupon Tommy went to and came back from the bathroom with a toilet plunger.

'What were you wearing when you got here?' he next asked the wench who replied, 'That blanket in front of the door, sir.'

'Okay; wrap it around you and let's go,' Tommy said.

Beth did as instructed before the youngster led her out to her car parked on the street. He bent her over it's trunk and left the money in her slummy cunt while he used the plunger's handle to fuck her until she climaxed, then pulled the handle out, urinated in the plunger's suction cup and threw his bladder-juice into her face.

Next, Tommy went inside his dad's house, and left the trollop to drive home with piss dripping off her chin.

But that night had been so exciting that Beth gave father and son a half-price discount 3 weeks later...

... for after all, she was a recreational whore, and a low-class one at that.

The End.

homaster
homaster
18 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Cindy's Filthy Gangbang Cindy is gangbanged by 100's of men beyond all limits.in Group Sex
Jennifer, the Cumbucket 19-year-old nearly drowns in cum.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Filthy EDM Cock Whore Dumb drugged up slut makes a huge mistake.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories