Slumber

Story Info
Woman is seduced by lover she knows only in dreams.
1.1k words
4.19
12.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like a scene in a familiar painting, she lay on the bed, beautifully and unselfconsciously erotic, tangled in a mass of silky sheets. Her long, red hair tumbled around her shoulders, skimming across the swell of her breasts, tousled in sleep. She nestled her head against her left arm, her right arm lifted above her head, straining the satiny material of her nightgown across her breasts. Her nipples were visible through the light fabric of the gown. They had hardened when he’d opened the window and let some of the cool air in. Her long, smooth legs were spread akimbo, and he could see every inch of them, from the merlot tinted nails on her delicate feet, to the very tops of her thighs. Her gown bunched up around her hips, offering him the tantalizing shadow of her womanhood hidden beneath it.

He knew that she hid a nest of red curls under the satin, and that she was soft and tasted sweet. His loins tightened as he planned his overture. "Cara," he whispered as he looked down at his feast, "tonight you are mine."

She stirred in her sleep, troubled by the dream.She could feel him, close by, waiting for her. Her heart pounded as she hid, terrified by a presence she could not see. She sensed him; deep inside he called to her, tauntingly, seductively. "Come to me, cara, you who have begged for someone, something, to lead you far from here." I will take you this night.

She sprang from her place, nestled close to the dark green plants that hid her. Her feet pounded the earth as she ran across the dimly lit forest floor. She heard him; she heardit, following her, running as was she, faster, deep into the night. He growled her name, "Miriam," and she knew that he was not human, not of this world. Panic gave her feet wings.

His hot breath caressed her bare calves. With a lunge, he captured her, pinning her to the soft ground. "You should not have run from me, this night."

She lay on her back, terrified. Eyes pressed shut, she could feel the strong animal body weighing on her, hear her own fast breathing. "Look at me, Miriam, and know me, for tonight I will take your body and you will relish in mine."

Her eyes opened slowly, to be transfixed by a pair of glowing gold eyes only inches from her face. "My love," came his voice. She was startled. Miriam had not known that wolves could speak.

She awoke with a start. The man stood before the bed, hidden in part by shadow. Her heart raced but her voice was calm. "You are here."

The man dipped his head in acknowledgement. "I have waited for too long." His voice was deep.

"You’ve been looking for me, haven’t you?" It wasn’t a question.

"You are my mate, Miriam. I have never stopped looking for you."

"I don’t understand."

"You will remember," he stepped into the light. His powerful form loomed above. "Come to me," he beckoned.

She rose, unable to halt the movement of her traitorous limbs. He drew her into his arms, and his golden eyes bore into hers. "Miriam. Look at me and remember." Her eyes widened and she found herself falling, fast, sheltered by a golden light.

Caleb looked down at the pale woman in his arms. His love for her lay heavy in his breast. Miriam’s eyes closed as she looked deep into the recesses of her memory. Her lids fluttered, and her breath sped up. "No," she moaned, deep in another dream. He gathered her close as her fragile body shook with the power of her remembrances. "Love…stay…" she murmured as she fainted. Caleb took his woman into his arms, and laid her down on the bed.

Some moments later, she began to stir. "You’re awake," he spoke.

Miriam felt safe in the arms that cradled her. "Yes, my love."

"Will you be with me?" His voice was husky with emotion.

"Forever, love." She turned into his embraced and covered his mouth with hot kisses. "I need you. Please take me." She was urgent, and the sudden need to mate with this man drove her. Miriam pushed him on his back and straddled his lap.

"Miriam," he moaned, all thought of seduction destroyed by the wanton woman who he loved. She moved, grinding her warmth into his hardness. There were no more words.

She pushed his shirt over his head. When his chest was bared, she leaned down to take his nipple into her mouth. He whispered her name again. She moved down his body, sinuously, her breasts grazing his chest, his hard cock. Miriam’s fingers fell to the buckle of his belt, fumbled with it. His trousers followed his shirt to the floor, until he lay naked and strong before his woman.

She gasped at his body, a perfect creation of nature. Crisp, dark hair curled at his chest. His powerful arms rippled with muscle.

He grasped the low neck of her gown with both of his hands, and in one strong tug, rent the material. And there she was before him, naked and beautiful, with her long hair cascading down her back and around her shoulders. She was all-powerful in that moment, a goddess deep in the throes of lust and love.

Miriam’s eyes glittered with passion as she leaned down to kiss her lover. "Caleb," she whispered, "let me take you, now." His tongue captured hers. She clasped his head in her hands and deepened the erotic kiss. Caleb’s hands fell to her heavy breasts. She moaned as she lifted her body up and over his throbbing penis.

"Do you want this body?" Speechless, he nodded. He could feel her wet warmth hovering just an inch above his cock. "Tell me, love. Tell me that you want to be inside of me. Deep in me."

"Yes," he growled. She thrust her body down onto his penis.

Her back arched as he entered her. "Oh, Caleb," her voice rose in pleasure. He grasped her hips and drove into her. "Take me. Fuck me." Her words excited him to an even greater frenzy.

He held her to him as he flipped the two of them over. She, on her back, looked into his eyes as he began a powerful thrusting. Her cries rose into the air as he pounded into her soft body. His thick length touched the deepest parts of her and she wrapped her long legs around his body to draw him nearer.

Faster and harder he took her. Miriam’s eyes glazed over and she began to moan, saying his name over and over. "Caleb…Caleb…I love you." She exhorted him.

He touched his lips to hers, "Miriam," he said simply. Her body clenched and seized around him. With a great cry, she came. His shout followed hers as his body emptied itself into her waiting warmth.

"Love," she whispered, as she drifted into sleep.

"Love," he replied, as he followed her into oblivion.