Slumber Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WishFull
WishFull
83 Followers

"Yes?" I ask.

"YES!" shouts this charming but now very much aroused young lady, bucking her pelvis up to take me into her sheath as she reaches up to pull my face down to hers. I slide in easily, as Patti and Ling draw back. I pump in and out, picking up speed until I'm slamming into Kate's juicy snatch — slap, slap, slap, as our pelvises bump together. She comes, with a contorted face and a piercing cry — it is the consummate orgasm. Her sugar walls spasm, sucking another roaring orgasm from me.

As I come, I happen to notice Alicia watching with wide-eyed intensity from the edge of the bed, with her hand between her legs. She must be excited, I think, but I have already made the decision not to touch her in front of the others. Of course I had plenty of diversions, but I decided a story of incest is the sort of thing that could spread through the school and stigmatize my sister for years. She must be smart enough to realize that, because she has kept her distance. Patti suggests it is Alicia's turn with me, but we both pretend not to hear.

I roll off Kate, panting, but before I've had two minutes to rest I feel dainty hands on my chest, and Ling lowers her head to kiss me gently. Kate gently encloses my limp penis in her hand. But that is not enough to get me hard again, not quite yet. To my surprise, they begin fondling each other.

What follows is a period of random couplings. I'm right in thick of things, which is incredibly exciting. I don't know who will kiss me next. But I'm also using the time to recuperate, and I am enjoying being an observer. How many of these girls have petted and kissed each other before? Not the time to take a poll.

I see my sister kissing Patti. They are on their knees, face to face, each with one arm wrapped around the other's back and their fingers in each other's cunt! All of a sudden, Patti pushes Alicia down on her back and lowers her head to my sister's pussy. I devote my full attention to this, until Kate and Ling push me down on my back again and return their attention to reviving my erection. At one point, Ling blocks my view, mounting me for the second fuck of her life. Then Kate blocks my view of Ling by straddling my chest. She inches up to my neck, leaving a trail of mixed juices (hers and mine), and asks, "Is this what they mean by 'up to your neck in pussy'?"

As it turns out, I don't have time to think of a witty response because now she is on my face, kissing my lips with her lower ones. Mental note: This girl really likes oral! Then Ling, who is still riding me, reaches back to lightly squeeze my balls, and I come again, groaning this time into Kate's fleshy cavern.

The action keeps shifting. At one point, we try a daisy chain. Tongues and fingers whip up a chorus of teen moans and even a couple of orgasmic squeals, but the angles are not right for some of us and we start to pair off again.

Irene In this brief pause I notice Irene, the only nonparticipant. She is just standing there watching from the middle of the room, so slender, vulnerable, delicate. She is naked, as all of us are, and my eyes go to her very attractive curly bush. She sees me staring and covers it with her hands, but with the hint of a smile. She is blushing. As if on cue, the others look up and take it all in.

"She's the last virgin here," whispers Alicia. Obviously, that means Alicia is not a virgin. I hadn't been sure — she tells me more about her girlfriends than about herself.

With the friendliest smile I can muster, I motion the maiden to join me on the bed. Her freckles turn me on, I realize. Still she hesitates.

My sister rises to her feet and walks over to Irene. They talk there for a few minutes in whispers the rest of us can't hear, but we are all watching the two nude girls. Finally, Irene walks up and gracefully slides her body across the bed until she is lying on her tummy in front of me, with her face turned toward me. She looks tense. What can I say to put her at ease?

Actions are better than words at a time like this. I am kneeling beside her, so I reach out slowly and place my palm on her sacrum. I press down firmly with the heel of my hand. I know this is a center of tension, so I begin to massage her there. She moans contentedly, catching my eyes with a tentative smile. I glide my hand up her back, then down the other direction, lingering on the smoothest ass I have ever felt.

I press again on her sacral area. After another minute of that, Irene rolls over onto her back. My eyes travel from her perky breasts down her flat belly to the exquisite rise of her mons. I bend over to kiss her gently and lightly squeeze her small breasts, one at a time. As I do so, I make sure the pink nipple, no bigger than a dried pea, is snugly between two of my fingers. Her nipples are almost as hard as dried peas, too, out of fear as much as arousal, I think.

Still at her side, I reach down and cup her warm, spongy mound — flesh like no other. I take my hand away and touch her tiny clit with my forefinger, and she jumps as if shocked. Yes, this is going to be fun. The rest of the girls know it too; they are gathered around and watching intently.

Next, I run my middle finger up Irene's slit, which is getting wetter. Passive up to now, she reaches out to touch my penis. I feel her little fingers curl around my shaft, and I'm as hard as can be — again! She just holds on as I insert a finger about half an inch into her blossom and gently pinch the right outer lip between finger and thumb. She moans, opening her legs. I do the same to the left lip. Then I slide my middle finger slowly through the slick folds and ridges of her inner labia. She moans more loudly now, and up come her knees. That is my signal to scoot around so I'm between those freckled knees.

Now I see her pussy head-on, a welcoming red cleft beneath a downy cloud of lighter red curls. I've been neglecting her clitoris, but now I begin to massage it lightly with my thumb. When I add a second finger to her vagina, she bucks, and I know we'll be fucking soon. I will be inside her soon — the real me, inside her innermost, private self. We might as well be alone at this point; we are in our own world.

Now I am poised at the entrance to her inner sanctum. With self-control I never would have had if I had not already orgasmed more than once that night, I gently enter her, pushing forward a half inch at a time, monitoring her face carefully. Her eyes are closed. "Ohhhhh. Ohhhhh." Her wavering moans remind me of a cartoon ghost, but they only draw out my tender feelings for this precious girl. I'm at her hymen.

I push through, and she yelps. I freeze. But then, in a most natural motion, her legs come up around my back, and she opens her eyes. She is smiling! I feel her legs pulling me farther into her. I'm in her now, all the way. I pull out ever so slowly, and begin my strokes. In slowly, out slowly, in slowly. Now just a bit faster — in, out, in. You know.

Irene is moaning to the rhythm of my strokes. I think she might climax. I want it to be good for her, this first time. Now her head is thrashing from side to side, as I pick up the pace even more. Then it hits. My penis is clamped by her vaginal contractions. She arches, head back, mouth open wide, and comes with a prolonged, guttural cry — the best kind. At that, I come too, of course. Wonderful release. My legs are like rubber.

*****

That was my last orgasm of the night. It was about 3:30 in the morning, and I sensed that we were all tired enough to call it quits. Those days were pre-Viagra, but I was a young stallion. I stepped into my pants again, and the girls put their nightclothes back on. Patti made a crack about her torn pajama pants, and how she should make me mend them. I gave each of my sister's friends a hug and a long, wet kiss goodnight.

Irene, with the sweetest bashful smile, said she'd like to see me again. I pulled her back for a second hug.

Patti was more direct. With her kiss came a whisper in my ear: "When that long-winded Mr. McKinley [the high school principal] comes to the podium at graduation next week, I'm going to tell whoever is sitting next to me that I have to go pee. When you see me stand up, go to the girls' locker room. No one else will be there. I'll be naked under my gown."

As the others headed down the hall, Alicia turned back to kiss me herself, lightly. "Have fun?" she asked.

"You're kidding, right? Hey, what did you say to Irene?"

"She said she thought sex should be with someone she loves, and I agreed it is probably best that way. But then I told her it can still be great as just a physical thing sometimes. She must have been turned on, because it wasn't that hard to convince her."

"So, you're the voice of experience? You never even mentioned you had a sex life."

"I guess I thought it wasn't your business," she said, her eyes twinkling. "Tonight I'm a very horny voice of experience."

I stared at her, not sure what to say, but she spoke again.

"But now you owe me bigtime!" At that, she turned on her toes and skipped off down the hall.

Tomorrow could be interesting, I thought to myself. Not to mention the summer ahead.

###

WishFull
WishFull
83 Followers
12