Slumber Party

Story Info
Two best friends become women together.
3.4k words
3.96
51.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zara and Karina grew up together. They were best friends their entire lives. Both ladies grew up to be very beautiful young ladies. Zara had long blonde hair, baby blue eyes, and a figure to die for. She measured in at five feet six inches tall, weighed only one hundred and twenty-five pounds, and her measurements were thirty-six c breasts, a twenty-inch waist, and thirty-inch hips. Karina had shoulder length, fire red hair, Irish green eyes, and her figure was just as good as Zara's. Karina was a little taller than Zara, standing at five feet eight inches tall, she weighed one hundred and forty pounds, and she measured in at forty d breasts, twenty-four inch waist, and thirty-five inch hips. They together had dated most of the boys in high school, but never really had any particular sexual interest in them. So, needless to say they were both virgins.

Growing up these two beautiful young ladies never kept any secrets from each other save one. They both had a strong feeling for each other that went beyond friendship. Every time they were with each other they always felt a warm, tingly feeling that ran through their entire bodies. Now Karina was only a few months older than Zara. It was getting close to Zara's eighteenth birthday, and Karina decided that it was time to express how she felt for her. So, she decided to have Zara spend a night over at her house when her parents were away for the weekend. Since both ladies were eighteen, Karina's parents trusted them enough to be in the house, and have a birthday party for Zara. But, Karina had other things in mind. She told a white lie to Zara, telling her that she was having a slumber party for her, but Karina didn't invite anybody else other than Zara. So, Zara accepted and told her parents that she was going to go over to Karina's house for a slumber party for her birthday. Karina had told Zara to come at eight o'clock, and to not bring anything except her nightgown.

Zara spent the day as normal until six o'clock, and then took a shower and packed her long, white t-shirt that served as a nightgown for her. The nightgown, when worn, would barely come down to the middle of her thighs. In the mean time Karina prepared for the night. Turning her bedroom into the ultimate place for seduction. She placed scented candles all around her room, and hung thin, silk sheets over her lamps to dim the lights in the room. At about seven o'clock, she too took a shower and put on her red strapless bra, matching thongs, a tight black mini-skirt that barely covered her ass, and a red halter-top that showed her voluptuous cleavage. When the doorbell rang at about five minutes to eight, with great anticipation, she quickly ran from her room to open the door. She opened to see her life long friend Zara standing there wearing a thin, white, loose skirt that came to her thighs, and a thin, bright blue spaghetti strap top that showed her black bra. At this sight, Karina started to feel her juices flowing, and her cheeks flushing. Zara saw what Karina was wearing.

"Is this a formal slumber party? If it is I could go home and change." Zara asked

Karina hung her head and said.

"Come in Z. I have something to tell you."

Zara stepped in the door looking a little confused. They both sat down on the couch, and Zara looked at Karina with a puzzled look.

Zara inquired, "Soooooo, when is everybody else coming?"

Karina again hung her head, and began to speak to her softly.

"That's what I wanted to tell you. There isn't anybody else coming. I lied to you a little to get you over here, so I could tell you something that I've wanted to tell you ever since we became teenagers."

Zara looked even more confused than before, and inquisitively asked.

"And, what's that Kari?"

Karina swallowed hard, and worked up enough courage to tell her the truth.

"Z, we both know that we've dated almost every guy in high school. And, we both know that both of us are virgins, because we just weren't completely interested in them. Well, for me, the reason I wasn't interested in them is because, for the longest time I've wanted to be with you."

Zara almost fell off the couch hearing this. She too felt the same thing for Karina, but never imagined that she returned her feelings. She could see that Karina was almost embarrassed to tell her, so she decided to ease her.

"Kari!! First of all you didn't have to lie to me. You could've just told me that you wanted this party to be for just you and I."

Karina hung her head, and said, "I know. I just didn't know how else to tell you this."

Zara took Karina's hand, and looked her in the eyes then said, "Kari. I have something to tell you as well. I too haven't had sex with any guys, because I wanted to be with you."

Karina's heart almost jumped out of her chest with joy at hearing this. And, with a glad heart she seductively said, "Well, then I've got a surprise for you in my room."

Karina took both of Zara's hands and lead her to the bedroom. When they walked in, Zara was awe struck at the sight of how seductive Karina had made her bedroom.

"This is really something Kari!!! I love it!!!" she said with a lot of excitement and starting to feel her own juices flowing.

Karina smiled immensely, and said, "Thank you!! I spent all day preparing the perfect setting to seduce you!"

"Well, it's working. I'm getting turned on just at the sight of this!!" Zara exclaimed as she pulled her friend close to her and softly kissed her lips.

Karina was a little surprised by the kiss, but eased into it, and returned the kiss. At first it was a short peck on the lips, but they went to kiss again. This time they both opened their mouths and locked into a deep, passionate French kiss. Their tongues rolling around each other the heat between them began to quickly rise. Karina got bold first. She wrapped her arms around Zara and placed her hands on Zara's ass. She gently squeezed it as their kiss became more and more passionate. Zara moaned slightly, and became bold herself. She reached her right hand down to Karina's legs. She ran it down Karina's left leg as far as she could reach, and then ran it back up the inside of the leg to get to Karina's now sopping, wet pussy. Zara pushed Karina's thong aside, and started to gently rub her friends pussy. Karina broke the kiss, and began to moan in pure pleasure.

"Oh God that feels good Z. Don't stop." With those words of encouragement, Zara slipped her index finger into Karina's slit, and started slowly sliding it in and out. Karina leaned back against a wall, and used one arm to close her bedroom door. Not that anyone was home, but felt more secure in her closed room. As she did this, her hips started rocking instinctively to her friend's motions. With her free lips, Zara gently kissed Karina's neck, and slowly made her way to the ample cleavage of her friend.

"Oh yes, Z, please keep going!!" Karina panted. With her left hand, Zara reached to the back of Karina's halter-top and unzipped it. Zara's eyes went wide at the sight of her friend's sheer, red, strapless bra. Seeing that it hooked in the front instead of the back, Zara used her teeth to unhook the bra. As Karina started to breathe heavier and heavier, she pleaded to her friend.

"Fuck me with your fingers Z!!! Push them in hard and deep!!!" Zara didn't need to hear anymore. She slipped her middle finger in with her index and pushed in as far as she could. Karina screamed almost at the top of her lungs as she felt Zara's fingers go very deep inside her walls.

"Oh my!! Keep going!! Don't stop!! Whatever you do, please don't stop!!!" Zara pushed her fingers in and out of Karina's pussy as hard and as deep as she could, and while doing that she wrapped her lips around Karina's fully erect nipples, and started licking and sucking on them. Karina was in heaven. She couldn't believe how good it felt to have her friend's fingers inside of her, fucking her, and her friend's mouth licking and sucking on her nipples. Karina rocked her hips harder as she could feel her climax building.

"Fuck me harder Z!!! Oh, God, keep fingering me!! I'm gonna cum soon!!!" Karina screamed.

Not wanting her friend to cum just yet, Zara stopped, and said, "Before you cum, I want to taste you!!"

As she said this, she removed her fingers from her friend's pussy, and used them to unzip her mini-skirt, and pull both that and her friend's thong to her ankles. Zara helped her friend step out of the clothes, and then gently parted Karina's legs and gently kissed the mound of her friend.

Karina's hips bucked hard at the kiss, and she begged, "Oh, Z, please lick me!!! Lick my clit!!! Make me cum!!!"

Without a second thought, Zara stuck her tongue out and flicked Karina's clit with it.

Karina started pinching and twisting her nipples and said, "Yes, Z!!! That's it!!! Lick my pussy!!! Make me cum all over your face!!!"

Zara opened her mouth wide, and placed it over Karina's pussy. She stuck her tongue all the way inside her friend's walls and started licking all around inside of it. Karina kept bucking her hips, grinding them against her friend's face.

Pinching and twisting her nipples harder, she screamed, "Oh my God Z!!! Don't stop!!! I want to cum so fucking bad right now!!!! Oh God, make me cum, Z!!!"

Faster and faster, Zara rolled her tongue inside Karina's cunt. As she did this she pressed her mouth hard on Karina's clit, and reached her left hand between her friend's legs and started rubbing the crack of Karina's ass.

Karina's hips were starting to buck very wildly now, and feeling her friend's hand at her ass she expressed, "Please do it!!! Finger my ass!!! I'm so close to cumming!! God, don't fucking stop!!!"

Instinctively Zara shoved her index finger deep, and hard into her friend's ass. Karina screamed with pain at first, and then began moaning in ecstasy as the muscles in her ass stretched around her friend's finger. Zara still licked fast pushing her tongue hard and deep into her friend's pussy while still rolling it around and pressing harder on Karina's clit. While pushing her finger in and out of her friend's ass as hard and deep as she could. Karina could feel her legs shaking uncontrollably, her hips rocking back and forth fucking the face at her cunt, and the hand at her ass.

"Oh my!!! Oh, oh, oh!! I'm cumming!!! I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmminnnnng!!!!" she screamed with pleasure.

As Karina's pussy contracted, Zara licked and sucked up every drop of her friend's cum that she could.

As her orgasm subsided, Karina took Zara's face into both of her hands and helped her stand up as she kissed her. She could taste her juices on Zara's face. They kissed for only a few moments when Karina broke the kiss again. "Now, it's your turn." Karina said seductively. As she said this she gently pushed Zara over to the bed. Karina lifted Zara's top over her head completely revealing the black bra her friend was wearing. She started kissing Zara passionately as she used her right hand to unbuckle the bra. Pulling both straps down Zara's arms, Karina gently pushed her friend down on the bed. Karina broke the kiss to start kissing her way down Zara's body. Zara started to moan as Karina kissed her body. When Karina got to her friend's chest, she kissed, licked, and sucked all over the beautiful tits of her lovely friend. Zara kept moaning in pleasure as her friend's mouth was all over her breasts. Not wanting to delay tasting Zara for too long, Karina kissed her way down to her friend's waist. She hooked her fingers into the skirt of her friend and slowly slid it down Zara's legs. Zara lifted her ass off the bed to make it easier for Karina to take off her skirt. As her skirt went down her legs, Zara moved her body with her friend's motions, so that Karina could take her skirt right off of her. After getting her friend's skirt off, Karina stared in surprise that Zara wasn't wearing anything under her skirt.

"You naughty, little girl!!! You aren't wearing any panties!!! And, you shaved too!!!" Karina exclaimed.

Zara responded, "I was planning on seducing you tonight as well!! Even if there were other girls here!!"

Karina smiled, and gently parted Zara's legs. When Zara's legs were spread completely apart, Karina started lightly kissing her way up her friend's legs. Zara began moaning again with the light kisses being given by her friend's lips. When Karina got all the way up to her friend's pussy, she lightly blew air on the bald lips. Zara arched her back as the air felt so good on her bald cunt.

"Kari, please stop teasing!!! Lick my cunt!! I want to feel what you just felt from me!!!" Zara pleaded.

Karina obliged her friend and used her hands to gently part the lips of Zara's pussy. She started gently licking all around her friend's clit purposefully avoiding licking it, or going inside Zara's soaking, wet cunt. Zara pushed her hips towards her friend's mouth wanting so badly to be eaten out.

Zara begged, "Oh, Kari!! Please just stop teasing me!!! Eat me out!! I want to cum!!!"

Karina sat up for a few moments, and reached into her dresser drawer. She pulled out a ten-inch long vibrator, and two pairs of handcuffs. Without warning, Karina handcuffed Zara to the bed.

"I'm going to make you my slave!!! Do you understand, you little bitch?" Karina demanded.

Zara surprise, but not wanting to stop begged, "Oh yes Kari!!! Make me your slave!!"

"Don't call me Kari!!! Call me mistress, bitch!!!" demanded Karina, "Or, I stop right now!!!"

"Yes mistress!!" Zara pleaded, "Please make me cum!!! Make me your slave!!"

Knowing now that she had full control of her new slave, Karina went back down on Zara's pussy. She turned the vibrator on low and rubbed her friend's clit with it. Zara desperately fought against the handcuffs to no avail. Her hips rolling around on the bed she moaned with great anticipation.

"Do you want me to fuck you with this bitch?" Karina asked, "And, answer properly!!"

"Oh my God, yes mistress!!! Fuck me with your vibrator!!!" Zara begged.

Karina could feel her excitement growing with every plea from her newly found slave. She gently pushed the vibrator only a couple of inches inside her friend's entrance. Zara's face squinted with pain, and then quickly relaxed. She could feel the vibration of the toy inside her. Wanting more of this feeling, she started rocking her hips.

"Mistress, that feels so fucking good!!! Please fuck me!!! Please!!!" Zara shouted.

Karina just loved the feeling of absolute power. She started pushing the toy in and out of her friend's pussy, and watching every expression coming from Zara's face. Zara moaned and gasped with pleasure. Her whole body tingled with the vibrations of the toy inside her walls. Her hips bucked wildly, her legs shook uncontrollably. She felt her orgasm quickly approaching.

Zara begged with pleasure, "I'm gonna cum soon mistress!!! Oh, please don't stop fucking me!!!"

"Oh, no my little cunt!!! You're not going to cum just yet!!! You'll cum when I tell you that you can cum!!!" Zara commanded.

And, as she commanded this she withdrew the vibrator, and then planted her mouth on her slave's mound. Zara gasped for air, as she couldn't believe that her loving mistress wouldn't let her cum just yet. She also moaned loudly when Karina's mouth touched her lower lips. Karina lightly licked her slave's opening from bottom to top with just the tip of her tongue. Wanting so bad to cum, Zara pushed her hips towards her mistress' face. As she did this, Karina withdrew her tongue knowing full well that Zara was close to climaxing. She turned the vibrator on high, and shoved it all the way inside of Zara. Feeling the pain from the ten-inch long toy go all the way inside of her, Zara bucked her hips and screamed.

"Oh mistress that hurts so fucking good!!! Fuck me fast and hard with your toy!!! Please fuck me!! Please!!" Zara pleaded.

"You're going to get fucked alright!!! Just not the way that you thought!!!" Karina slyly said. And, then commanded, "I'm going to un-cuff you. But, only long enough to turn you over, and have you on your hands and knees. Then, I'm going to re-cuff you. You better not even think of trying to escape you little bitch!!!"

"I won't mistress. I promise. I want you so bad!!!" Zara responded.

Karina un-cuffed her slave and turned her over. Zara placed her self on all fours and raised her ass like a dog in heat. Karina quickly re-cuffed her slave to the bed. Got off the bed and went to her closet. When she came back she had a strap-on dildo, and a smaller vibrator in her hands. The strap-on had two heads on it. One was bigger than the other. The bigger one pointed away from Karina's body, and the other pointed towards her body. She quickly stepped into the leather garment, and with a gasp of pleasure inserted the smaller head into her own cunt. She positioned her self behind her friend. And, without warning turned the small vibrator on high, and shoved it almost all the way in Zara's exposed ass.

"Owwwwwwwwwwwww, that hurts!!!" Zara screamed in pain.

Karina, not really caring about the pain her slave was in, took the bigger head of the strap-on, and shoved it hard and deep into Zara's steaming, wet pussy, and as she felt it slip in she also felt the smaller head push deep into her own walls and moaned loud with pleasure. Zara moaned with pleasure and immediately forgot about the pain she just received.

"Mistress, that feels so good!!! Please fuck me now!!! I want you to make me cum mistress!!! Please make me cum!!!" Zara begged her mistress.

When Karina found the right position, she took hold of her slaves hips and started rocking slowly back and forth, pushing the bigger dildo in and out of Zara's cunt. While at the same time the smaller dildo pushed in and out of her own pussy. While the two dildo's went in and out of their pussies. The small vibrator was being pushed in and out of Zara's ass. Zara bucked her hips hard against her mistress' movements. Her body was shaking all over as her climax quickly approached again.

"Mistress, please let me cum!!! I can't stand it anymore!!! If I don't cum soon, I'm going to go crazy!!!" Zara begged.

Taking a moment to think, and realize that her own orgasm was approaching. Karina started pounding her slave harder and faster.

"Yes you can cum anytime now my little slut!!!" Karina expressed.

Both ladies started gasping and moaning in complete ecstasy, and in perfect unison. Karina kept fucking her friend harder and faster until she reached her limits. Zara grinded as hard and as fast as she could against her mistress' strides. They both started screaming in one loud voice.

"OH GOD YES!! FUCKING GOD, I'M GONNA CUM!!!" they both screamed in pure pleasure.

They fucked each other until their bodies couldn't handle anymore. As both of them came to one gigantic orgasm all you could hear was what sounded as one-person scream.

"IIIIIIIIIII'MMMMMMMMMMM CUMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Their bodies convulsed and shook uncontrollably as they both collapsed on the bed in pure ecstasy. Karina reached up and un-cuffed her new lover. Zara carefully rolled over underneath Karina. As they looked deep into each other's eyes they began to kiss. Zara broke the kiss after what seemed like an eternity.

"I love you Kari!!! I don't want to be with anybody else!!" Zara lovingly said.

Karina responded, "I love you too Z!!! You're the most wonderful lover I've ever met."

After sharing one last kiss, they fell asleep in each other's arms. They dreamt of each other, and couldn't wait to wake up to do it all over again. May be this time Zara will take control!!!