Slumber Party Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelios
Pelios
1,047 Followers

"Maybe so," I said, blushing again. I wrapped the towel around me, slipped on my shower shoes and headed for the shower. Once in the shower I peeked down at my reddish brown bush that had been flattened by my panties. It really gave me a thrill to think Myra thought I was pretty there. I wondered how serious she was. With Myra it is definitely hard to tell. I wondered what it would be like to kiss and lick a pussy. My first reaction was that slightly ill feeling, then I thought how depraved it would be to eat cunt. Maybe it was the choice of words in my thought, but it seemed much more feasible. But I still didn't think I wanted to do it.

After I saw my folks off, I got even more nervous. I went upstairs and took a shower but nothing was helping to calm me much. Jaime showed up right at seven, and I led her into the kitchen because she was carrying a paper sack. She pulled out a frozen pizza, several DVD's and two bottles of wine. One of the DVD's was a sex movie about lesbian sex. I cocked an eyebrow at that and Jaime chuckled, "We don't have to watch it if you don't want to, but I thought it might be kinky."

Jaime had worn a tee-shirt and cut-off jean shorts and her magnificently muscled legs were definitely an eye-catcher. She saw the direction of my gaze and put a foot up on a chair displaying one of her legs, "I shaved my legs this afternoon just for you. Go ahead and feel if you want." I put my hand on her leg and ran my hand over her smooth calf muscles, several times, practically massaging her calf. "That feels really nice," she said softly.

"Yeah," I swallowed, "Um, yeah, it feels really nice to me too." Since she wasn't objecting, I kept rubbing her leg using both hands now, all the way up the thigh and back down. It was seriously turning me on. I had thought so many times about what it would be like to feel her curvy muscles, and now I was being given free reign.

"You can kiss my leg if you like," suggested Jaime in a very breathy voice.

I was already fantasizing about doing that very thing, "Do you really want me to?" I was hesitant. I wanted to kiss her leg, but this was so weird in the kitchen like this.

"Yes," she said with a little catch in her breath.

"Then say it," I prompted, hoping she would talk a little dirty to me.

Jaime evidently intuited what I wanted, to be bossed around a little to give me courage, because she then said, "Karen, I want you to kiss my leg. Kiss it all over with wet kisses like you're worshiping the sexiness of my leg. I want to feel some tongue, and then if you prove to me that you can be a leg-licking whore, I'll let you kiss my other leg all over, too."

I did just what she told me to do. I kissed all over her leg with open mouth kisses from her ankle to her thigh, and then when she took her leg down and put her other foot on the chair, I kissed that leg all over too. By the time I had finished, I glanced down at myself and noticed a distinct wet spot on my shorts. I shouldn't have worn the tight ones I guess. I grabbed the pizza and put it in the freezer and put the wine on the cabinets trying to hide my blush and my wet spot. Jaime came up behind me and put her arms around me, nuzzled in my hair and whispered, "You don't have to be embarrassed about your shorts. After what you just did to me, mine are pretty damp, too."

I sighed, "I just don't know what's getting into me. I've always thought you were very sexy, Jaime, but I was never thinking about you having sex with me."

She turned me around and looked at me with her big brown eyes, and I noticed she wasn't wearing glasses. "Contacts," she said with a smile, then kissed me, just one of those soft friendly kisses that lasted a little too long to just be friendly. Then she pulled a way a little and said, "What would you say to us going to sit on the sofa and talk a while."

I said okay and led her to our living room. We sat down side-by-side and Jaime put her arm around my shoulders and said calmly, "I've thought about sex with you. I think you are incredibly sexy, Karen. I've been thinking about it for months. You're beautiful, sweet, kind to a fault, and you really do have the sexiest mouth." She kissed me again, a lot longer this time. I opened my mouth to her and she took the hint and started frenching me. Her kissing me was making me dizzy with desire. Part of me wanted to stop, but most of me just kept kissing her back.

I jumped just a little when she touched one of my breasts, but I didn't stop the kissing, and I didn't move my hands, which were pretty much limp in my lap. Her touch felt very good on my breast, so I didn't mind when she touched the other one either, but I did sort of regret that I was wearing a bra. I wasn't wearing panties – I have no idea what my line of thought was when I had dressed. Suddenly, I wished we were both naked, partly so she could put her hands all over me, and partly because I was dying to see what she looked like naked. I wanted to be able to really look at a girl without having to hide it, like in gym class.

We were breathing pretty hard from the kissing, and finally Jaime stopped kissing my mouth and started kissing my neck. She whispered, "Do you mind if I kiss your legs the way you did to me?"

I shivered a little at the thought, "No," I whispered, "I don't mind. I think I would like that."

Jaime knelt on the floor in front of me and slipped off my shoes and began by French kissing the tops of my feet. She worked up my legs, kissing and licking them all over, and when she got to the insides of my thighs, I spread them a little and she even kissed the wet spot on my shorts. Then she sucked at the wet spot and I could feel the warmth of her mouth through the thin cotton. I had to clear my throat to speak, "Maybe we should just, you know, take our clothes off?"

Jaime grinned and pulled me to my feet, "Okay, Karen, just go ahead and undress me, then I'll do you." I pulled her tee-shirt over her head and she wasn't wearing a bra. I had said before that she had smaller breasts than mine and they were, but they were still very nice, perfectly rounded with thick light-brown nipples that were protruding about half an inch. I was tempted to stop and suckle them, but instead used my trembling fingers to unfasten her blue-jean shorts. I pulled the shorts down, and she was still wearing panties.

I knelt in front of her and slowly pulled her panties down, getting a good look at her dark brown furred delta, then after she had stepped out of her panties. I stood and watched her breasts bob as she unbuttoned my blouse, took off my bra and pulled down my shorts. "You naughty girl," she chuckled, "Not wearing any panties."

We sat back down on the couch and she fondled my breasts. I have light brown nipples and aureoles like Jaime did but mine are much lighter, just slightly darker than the rest of my bikini pale breasts. While my breasts were a little larger than hers, my nipples were slightly smaller, although I don't remember ever seeing them harder than they were with her touching and tweaking at them. "I love your breasts," Jaime breathed as she began kissing and licking them and sucking at my nipples. She put her hand between my legs, and as I felt her spreading my lower lips with her fingers, I put my head back and closed my eyes.

She felt me up as thoroughly as any boy had ever done, maybe more so, dipping her fingers into my vagina and for the most part staying away from my clit. She was still sucking at my nipples when her suddenly very knowing fingers began to tickle, rub and wobble my clit. I gasped and her efforts intensified and within moments I started to feel an orgasm lurching and wiggling down in my hips. It was still building when she knelt between my legs and used her tongue to replace her fingers. I looked down and there was Jaime's pretty face half buried in my reddish brown curls, her expression one of ecstasy.

Suddenly as if time had some to a stand-still to take a photograph, I saw my spread tanned thighs, the pale flesh marked by my bikini bottoms, that incredibly lovely face worshiping between my reddish-brown furred lower lips, and I thought, that is the prettiest sexiest sight in the universe. I felt her gentle lips caressing my little hood while her fiery tongue whipped and lashed at my little clit. I cried out, "Oh, oh," quite loudly as I began to orgasm, coming in her mouth, coming in her sweet, sweet mouth.

I screamed and clutched her head, holding her tight against my pussy as my hips bucked over and over. She stuck one of her pussy slick fingers a little way up my ass, and OH GOD! It like rekindled the orgasm all over again. "Fuck My Ass," I groaned still vigorously humping her face, and she did, pushing her finger further in, and then in and out. By the time my orgasm started to recede and I was getting too tickly down there, I gently pushed her away, and lay there breathing heavily and covered with sweat. Jaime sat beside me and began kissing my face and occasionally briefly on my mouth. Her face smelled like my pussy, a smell I have never minded, and at the moment, I loved it.

"I – I've never," I gasped, still trying to catch my breath, "Never come that hard before."

"Really?" queried Jaime with her wicked little grin.

"No," I shook my head. "And mostly I think it was looking down and seeing a girl's face between my legs. It really got me, coming in a girl's mouth. I never could do that with boys."

"Boys can't make you come?" asked Jaime curiously.

"Not with oral sex. A few times with hand jobs, but never anything close to what you just did to me. That was the best orgasm I've ever had."

"Then I'll just have to give you another," she whispered, licking my ear, "Because that was the most fun I ever had, too. I've been jacking off and thinking about doing that to you for months. And you are so sweet and wet inside, did you know that when you come, you ooze out a bunch more pussy juice? It's so clear and pure and just a little sweet."

I turned my head towards her and she started kissing me with her pussy-flavored mouth, which along with her words had turned me on instantly again. But I pushed her back far enough to say; "I want to do it to you first."

"Are you sure, Karen, because you don't have to do all that, you know? You could just touch me a little, and I swear I'll explode."

I put my hand between her legs and cupped her pussy and she gasped, just looking at me wonderingly. Her lips trembled when I eased my middle finger between her fleshy lips and gasped again when I slid easily into her very wet vagina. I don't know how to describe it exactly, but there was something very exciting about touching a girl down there, especially when I could see it affecting her so strongly. "Listen, Jaime, so far my favorite sexual act has been sucking dicks. If I like eating pussy even that much... Well, I just need to know. And now when I am feeling so grateful to you would be the perfect time for me to find out."

She spread her sexy muscled legs and scooted her butt to the edge of the couch, "Well, you better hurry 'cause I'm about to come on your hand."

I withdrew my hand and glanced at her breasts, Jaime noticed and grinned, "Later with my breasts, I'm about to come just from your looking at me."

Just looking at those spread muscular legs, those perfect curvy calves was so attractive. I knelt and clutched one leg and rubbed my breasts and pussy on it, and then I did the other leg while kissing her thighs. She raised her knees and I could even see the cute little rose of her asshole, not to mention that dark delta spread wide. I emitted a low moan. I was ready.

I lowered my head between her muscular thighs and spread her pussy with the flats of my hands, stopping a moment to look inside of her brick red slit. She had delicate petals much like mine inside, with fleshy outer lips, a rough-edged hole for a vagina and a cute little pearl of a clit barely peeking out of its little hood. She was very wet, and I could see a clear drop of her moisture trickle down over her light brown pucker of her asshole. Suddenly I thought that licking that cute little asshole was the dirtiest most perverted thing I could do. So I stuck out my tongue and laved that little drop around that pucker and gently eased the tip of my tongue inside.

"Oh!" cried Jaime, raising her knees even higher to raise her asshole, and I pushed my tongue as far in as I could, then began easing it in and out of her asshole over and over. Jaime cried out again, and I had to do it some more. She was getting very excited and breathing hard, and I felt very pleased at being the cause of all that, in fact, my pleasing her was turning me on quite a lot, maybe even more than ever before. Then I suddenly started licking all over in her pussy, practically trying to push my face in. I pierced her ass with my tongue again and pushed my nose as deep as it would go into her vagina. I think she was already starting to come before I started licking and sucking at her clit.

Like mine, her orgasm seemed to go on a long time and it did seem to extend quite a bit when I began taking my fingers out of her vagina and easing them up her ass. And maybe she was right about my oozing more fluid when I came, because she sure did. And she was right about it being clear and a bit sweet. I swallowed all of it I could get. She was still shaking and trembling, her hips giving little lurches when she gently pushed me away from her groin area. So that is when I took my pleasure with her nipples, sucking on them and kneading her breasts with my hands while her breathing slowly returned to almost normal.

"Well?" she panted, "How do you feel about eating pussy?"

I eased up beside her and put my arm around her, "I like it even better than sucking dick. And I loved eating your pussy, and I loved tongue-fucking your sweet bottom. I even think it would be nice to lick your armpits." She chuckled and raised an arm. I gave it a lick or two and made a face, "I think I would really like that if you would just wash the deodorant off – that tastes terrible."

She giggled, and I explained about my religious upbringing and sexual lure I had for anything that seemed dirty or perverted, and then I said, "So that's all part of it, but I really enjoyed making you feel good. It empowered me or something." We just kissed a couple of minutes and when it started to heat up a little, Jaime put her hand flat on my chest.

"So, was it as scary as you thought it would be?" Jaime looked at me quizzically. Obviously she wanted to talk. I took a deep breath and told myself to slow down.

"Not really," I answered, trying to think over the pounding of my heart, "Kissing your legs in the kitchen got me going really hard. By the time you kissed the wet spot on my shorts, I was ready to jerk off my pants and fuck you in the face."

"Which you did very nicely," chuckled Jaime. "I enjoy sex with boys, and I mean a lot, but I have to tell you, Karen. It was more fun with you, a lot more fun." Her expression sobered, "I don't really know what that means, or what is happening to me. I still can't stop thinking about Elizabeth and Claire and how much I would love to watch them. Does that sound crazy to you?"

"No," I reassured her, "I feel just like you do. I still like boys but I think I might like girls better. We just had the best sex I ever had, and I've been thinking about Claire and Elizabeth, too. And that Myra, I don't know what to think about her." Jaime's eyebrows shot up, so I explained about Myra and her shaved pussy, "And I get the feeling that she was making well, not so much a pass as a proposition, you know?"

"Mmm," sighed Jaime with a faraway look, "That smooth pussy does sound kind of interesting. I mean you have to wonder what it would be like to kiss it, maybe almost like kissing a mouth." She glanced at me and we both giggled, "Well, I mean a mouth without a beard." Then we both had a laugh.

I ran my fingertips through her pubic hair, "I don't know if I would want you to shave, your dark hair is so pretty and so soft, not crinkly like mine."

Jaime shrugged, "But didn't a couple come loose in your mouth?"

I smiled, "Yes, but I swallowed them with pleasure."

She smiled back, "I swallowed yours too. And your pubic hair is definitely too pretty to shave." Then she got a serious look again, "You know, Karen. I think I may even love you, but that still doesn't mean I wouldn't dearly love to watch Claire and Elizabeth. Do you think that would make you jealous if I somehow managed to do that?"

I sighed, "How could it? I'd like to watch them, too. Even if I did feel a twinge, I know that lust would put me over the top. What about you? Would you be jealous if I had Myra over for the night sometime?"

Jaime shrugged, "Probably, and insanely so, but if you told me every detail, while I was like, licking your pussy? Like you said, lust would put me over the top." She glanced at the clock on the wall and I followed her look. It was just 7:50 pm. She looked at me with a broad smile, and I knew what she had in mind, but I let her say it, "I wouldn't feel jealous at all, if she came over and we seduced her together."

I felt the excitement of anticipation in the pit of my stomach, "Maybe tomorrow night we could invite Elizabeth and Claire over for an intimate little party."

"This could be the wildest weekend of our lives," quipped Jaime softly.

"So you know Myra?" I mean here Jaime was, suggesting we have this other girl over and seduce her, and I didn't even know if Jaime knew her.

"Yeah, she's in my English class, that is, if you are talking about Myra Webster. It's the only Myra I know." Jaime spoke calmly, but I could see the eagerness in her eyes. "Why don't we call her, then take a quick shower, and you might want to plan your sex clothes a little more carefully this time."

"You can go on up, and feel free to poke around in my closet in case you want to change, too." I told her, reaching for the phone book. We were both still naked and sweaty after my first time having sex with another girl. It had been Jaime's first time, too, and here we were sitting around naked and completely casual about it. It was a nice feeling. I picked up the phone.

"Hi, Myra. It's Karen. I'm glad I caught you at home, being it's Friday night and all." I hesitated, "You know, Karen from gym class? We also had the same home room last semester."

I heard Myra chuckle, "You know I couldn't forget who you are, Karen. You make a very strong impression." I had never realized what a throaty timbre Myra's voice had, until I heard her speak for the first time on a phone, then she continued, "But I do have a date coming around in about an hour. What's up?"

"Ohhh," I groaned, feeling the disappointment I was expressing, "I'm sorry to hear that. It's nothing really up. Do you know Jaime Hempstead? She's in your English class?" Myra said she did, so I explained further, "We were just having a little party, the two of us, and I thought you might like to join us. But if you have a date..."

Myra was silent a few seconds, then said, "Dates are common enough. Are we by any chance talking about what I am so curious about, and about what you are almost curious about? Have you been thinking about that, Karen?"

I swallowed, "Uh, yes. I have been thinking much more about it. Uhm, I guess you could just say that I sorta just started satisfying my curiosity in fact. I thought about you, and well, Jaime is curious about you, too." We were referring of course to when Myra had rather boldly told me in gym class that she was bi-curious.

Myra was silent again for a few seconds, "Oh my." I heard her giggle, and then she said, "Gracious, Karen! You give one hell of an exciting phone call. Did you know that?"

"I still think you're very pretty, Myra." Referring of course to her smoothly shaved pussy, "And since you thought I was pretty, too, I just thought..."

Pelios
Pelios
1,047 Followers