Slumber Party Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelios
Pelios
1,048 Followers

"No," she whispered, "Just you and me together one night. You can come over the next night on Saturday. Next Friday night, I've been invited to Jaime's house – while you were in the bathroom, only, you will be invited, too."

I chuckled, "Well then I know how I am spending next weekend." I gave her one last quick kiss, "You better go, girl, or you're going to feel like shit on that tennis court."

Myra left and I got upstairs just as Jaime was getting ready to step out of the shower.

"Oh stay in, and you can wash me." Jaime grinned and opened the door for me. She had already turned the water off, and as soon as she shut the shower door, she turned the water back on.

While we soaped and lathered each other, Jaime asked me, "So, you didn't let Myra get away without having a taste of that smooth pussy, I hope?" I told her how I had eaten Myra's pussy with her up against the wall with my head under her dress, and how much I had enjoyed it. "That sounds really sexy," said Jaime, "Did she tell you that you and her are invited over to my house next Friday night?"

"Yes," I said as I soaped up Jaime's bottom and slipped a soapy finger inside, "And she invited me over to her house on Saturday night, but she just wanted me to come alone. Maybe I ought to not come over on Friday so you can be alone with her?"

"No way," Jaime shook her head, "Then I wouldn't get to see you all weekend, and while I think Myra is sexy. I really have the hots for you, Karen." She was soaping my pussy quite delightfully and a good deal more vigorously than necessary, "Don't worry, I'll find something to do Saturday night, maybe even date a boy. We do need to keep our cover you know. Kids can be so cruel."

We both rinsed off thoroughly and then dried each other off, occasionally kissing. We used the hair dryer to partially dry our hair, and then went off to my bedroom. I lay down naked on the bed and Jaime settled on top of me and started kissing me. After a few good kisses that were getting me stirred up again, Jaime said, "I know it's late and we're both a little tired, but do you think we could 69 a while? I want to make you come again."

"Maybe in the morning, Jaime. For now, let's just finger fuck each other and go to sleep, okay?"

Jaime grinned, "Cool, we haven't really done that yet, either, but no kissing. Let's just finger fuck each other and look at each other. Does that sound interesting?" I told her yes, so she rolled off of me and we lay on our sides facing each other a foot or so apart at our heads and inches apart at our waists. I had to use my left hand, but one of us had to, and it just worked out that way. It was interesting and growing more intensely erotic just looking at each other's faces and bodies, while our hands explored each other's pussies. We had cocked our knees for each other to have easy access, and I was really enjoying 'seeing' Jaime's pussy with my hand.

When we were close to orgasm, I just looked into Jaime's face and watched her face contort as her coming took over her body, then I was coming too and it was a real effort to keep my eyes open and watch the flush run down Jaime's pale neck and upper chest. The orgasmic blush made it about to her nipples and stayed there for a minute or so after she closed her legs and squeezed out my hand. Then I was finishing and she removed her hand.

"That was sexy, watching you come," said Jaime giving me a short but sweet kiss.

"Yeah, you too," I said. Then we just wrapped our arms and legs around each other in a tangle, and I at least, fell quickly asleep.

I was having a dream that I was on the beach, and the sand felt so good and warm under my feet. The ocean was blue and clear, and I felt such joy as I looked around at the crystal clarity of everything. The warm sand made me feel so sensuous, like a warmth spreading up through my legs to my groin where the need to pee just released itself, and warm pee ran down my thighs, feeling so wonderful. I peed and peed with a seemingly endless flow that felt more and more delightful. Gradually the dream receded and I blinked open my eyes and looked down at my body to see Jaime's pretty face wedged between by reddish brown thatch of fur.

I was already close to orgasm, and seeing her sweet face buried in my pussy the first thing in the morning was enough to start the tsunami rolling and twisting like a snake inside my body, undulating me on waves of bliss. It wasn't quite as powerful an orgasm as those I had last night, but it was sweeter and more soothing. It was the best way to wake up in the morning. I understood the dream better now, especially since I really did need to pee. "Good morning lover," I said to Jaime, "That was beautiful, and I'd love to return the favor, but if I don't go pee in the potty, I'm liable to pee in your mouth."

Jaime's face rose brightly and smiling from my groin. Her face was shiny with pussy juice, "I don't mind, but you'd have to wash the sheets."

"Eww," I said, swinging my right leg over her head and trotting to the bathroom. To my surprise, she followed me and stood right in front of me while I pissed out a little lake.

"Hurry, hurry, I'm next," she said leaning her weight on first one foot then the other.

"There are other bathrooms in this house," I giggled.

"Not with you in them," she responded.

I tapped myself dry with a bit of toilet paper and stood to let her take my seat. She quickly sat down, followed immediately by the sound of a cow pissing on a flat rock.

"So," I asked idly, "Just how in heaven's name are you going to get Elizabeth and Claire to come over here tonight."

Jaime shrugged, "Don't worry, I can handle it. If they aren't open to an intimate little party, I'll bribe them with something, and if all else fails, I'll use blackmail."

"I don't know," I definitely didn't think that was such a good idea.

"Relax," she said, wiping herself, "It wouldn't be anything crude, but if necessary, I might just mention that we saw them and would love to talk to them about it."

"Well," I said wryly, "Do your very absolute best to avoid that extreme. In fact, just don't do it. Please!"

"Okay," she chuckled, "But it is my big hard-on, and I will make it happen. You'll see."

She stood up and put her hands on my shoulders, "Now let's go back to bed and try the sixty-nine thing."

At first, I was on bottom, which had certain advantages. For one thing, I had such a magnificent view of Jaime's pussy and bottom, both of which I kissed and licked enthusiastically including a deep probing of Jaime's pretty light brown pucker. At the same time, I could feel my breasts pressing against her belly and her breasts pressed against my abdomen which a wonderfully intimate feeling. Jaime mirrored my tongue actions so that when I was sticking my tongue in her bottom, she was entering my bottom with her tongue, with my legs crossed behind her head – which was all so wonderfully intimate and sexy and felt so delicious in so many places.

On the other hand, being on bottom was a disadvantage with Jaime's long thighs, I had to hold my head up really high to get to her goodies, mostly lifting myself with my arms wrapped around her hips. Finally, I bunched up a pillow behind my head and that helped some, and then she spread her thighs even wider – which helped even more. Then we reversed and I was on top. This was nice in that it allowed me to rub my pussy more against Jaime's face, although my head was kinda upside down. Finally we tried it on our sides, which I liked the best and we both came together, hugging each other's hips to our faces. The orgasm was incredible and multiple for both of us because neither of us wanted to stop licking and sucking at the other's clit.

We squirmed and writhed most awesomely until we were both covered with sweat and drenched with pussy juice, both our faces a little numb from being pounded by fucking each other's faces repeatedly. It was the most intense and intimate sex I had experienced so far, and I was sure that this was something I would probably want to do with every girl I made love with. "I love this 69 business," I murmured into Jaime's pussy, and then felt her murmured agreement into my own groin. Finally we untangled and went back to the bathroom.

I had to insist we shit in different bathrooms, or Jaime would have stood and watched me. I just wasn't ready for anyone to be around me while I stink. But we met back up and showered together before going downstairs to cook breakfast.

While I cooked breakfast, I listened to Jaime on the phone, and while Elizabeth took some convincing, Jaime only made promises of a good time, some wine and some old fashioned fun. Then she called Claire, who apparently readily agreed to come over. Jaime had arranged for both of them to show up at four o'clock.

"Why was Elizabeth more reluctant?" I asked, having missed parts of what Jaime had said due to noises I had been making with the pans.

"Oh, she just had to break a date, and she seemed a little unsure of what to expect."

"Really?" I said, "She said that?"

"Well, no. What she said was that Vernon was very handsome, and she had hoped he would be a fun date," Jaime grinned, "So I told her, don't worry about it, she would have some old fashioned fun if she came over here. She got quiet a moment and then she agreed to come over since Claire would be here. Oh, and she prefers to be called Liz, not Elizabeth."

"I can't believe she broke a date to come over."

"Well she did. Claire on the other hand was happy to come," Jaime shrugged, "I don't know her very well, but from my observations and things I've heard her say, I suspect she is a serious sex-addict, at least, she acts very worldly. Just my kind of girl!" Jaime laughed at her own joke. "Liz, on the other hand, is a bit a shy, and I think a little lonely. Not that she would have to be if she wasn't shy. She's certainly sexy enough."

I agreed with that. "Well, we have some grocery shopping and some finagling to do if we're having a party here tonight. I'll call Greg and get him to get us some vodka and we can pick up some orange juice at the grocery."

Jaime chuckled, "He's the guy who buys minor girls booze for blowjobs? I wish the drinking age was 18 instead of 21 in this state."

"Yep," I sighed, "He's a nice enough guy though and has a nice dick. I don't suppose you'd like to help with that?"

"Why not?" smiled Jaime, "I'll lick his balls while you slurp, or we can switch out every few minutes until he comes."

"It usually doesn't take anytime at all if I take my blouse off."

"Then I'll take my pants off, and we'll be out of there fast."

"Hmph," I grunted, "Okay, but I don't want to spoil him and drive the price of liquor up."

We both had a laugh and went about our errands. We got home about one o'clock, boiled some shrimp and made some guacamole and put them in the fridge to chill, along with some of Jaime's custom made cocktail sauce. Then we pre-mixed a pitcher of screwdrivers and by 3:45 we were set, showered and ready to party. Liz was the first to arrive around 3:55 and Claire showed up ten minutes later. Jaime served everyone a small screwdriver and we settled in the living room to talk.

Liz is about my height, which is 5 foot six, as opposed to Jaime's five foot eight. Liz is a truly lovely natural redhead with the obligatory freckles and hazel eyes that were more green than brown. She had medium-sized breasts and a face that reminds me of Julianne Moore with high cheekbones, an almost pointed yet rounded chin, nice smile dimples and pouty lips. She wore a kind of sundress with yellow flowers on it with yellow sneakers. Her freckled legs were divinely shaped with nice calves and might have been Jaime's runner-up for the sexiest legs in school. Jaime was wearing the terrycloth shorts and tee-shirt, and I was wearing my green dress again. We had decided – why change a winning combination?

Claire was short, about 5 foot three, almost stocky, or she would be, if it weren't for her narrow waist. As it was, she is so rounded with curves, she looks almost plump even with no fat on her. Indeed she had pretty nice muscles, especially in her legs, which showed because of her blue-jean miniskirt and tank top combo. She had light yellow-blond hair and judging by the matching eyebrows was a true blond. Her face was plain but pretty and enhanced by cupid-bow lips and big blue eyes. Claire was stunningly beautiful when she smiled. She also had fairly large breasts for her size, and white even teeth. She wore sneakers like Liz, but hers were pink. Her blue eyes darted around nervously and I noticed roamed freely over everyone's bodies, pretty much over and over. I liked that.

Jaime and I were sitting on the two ends of the couch, with Liz sitting in a chair across from my end and Claire sitting in a chair across from Jaime. The coffee table was centered between us all. After a little small talk, Jaime cleared her throat and raised her glass to signal for attention, "Thank you Liz and Claire for coming, and you are both very welcome to our little party. We have drink, food, DVD's, music and pretty much anything we could need, but in particular, we wanted to invite you two as sort of a reunion of last weeks slumber party."

"What do you mean by that?" asked Liz with a nervous giggle and turning pink. "Why us?" Claire looked curious but calm enough despite her roaming eyes.

"Simply this, I had never had any sexual encounters with a girl before," began Jaime equably, "And at the slumber party as it was getting late, and I started putting the moves on my friend Karen here. I was doing pretty well with it until..."

"What Jaime means," I interrupted, "Is that a slumber party wasn't a great place for sex because I was so nervous, so afraid of being seen or overheard. Since then, Jaime and I have been having some serious fun so far this weekend, and we thought you both might enjoy a quiet, safe place to relax and have some fun, too."

"To be blunt about it," Jaime said, giving me a dirty look for interrupting her, "We noticed you two, and I got so turned on by you two doing the same thing we were doing at the slumber party, that I have had a fantasy about having you both over ever since. I would like to watch you two make out."

Liz was very red, "This is so embarrassing. We didn't do much, and I didn't think anyone else was awake."

"Get a grip, Liz," Claire said in a surprisingly gentle voice, "These girls are telling us that they even like us for what we were doing. No one is looking down on you. And they are giving us a chance to have some real fun without worrying about it. So, let's stay and have a good time."

"Sure, I guess so," said Liz with a nervous little smile, "But that was the first time I've ever done anything like that, and I'm not sure that..."

"Liz, no one is going to make you do anything you don't absolutely want to do," said Jaime. "Besides, I think you are really cute." Liz answered the compliment with a tentative smile.

I chimed in again, "It was a first for me, too, at the slumber party. But I enjoyed it so much that I invited Jaime over this weekend, and I'm very glad I did." Jaime smiled at me and blew me a kiss. It was a little conspicuous that Claire didn't say it was her first time at the slumber party, now that the other three of us had said that.

Claire glanced over at me and asked, "Is it okay if I smoke in here?"

I shook my head, "Not unless you want my parents to crucify me, but if you'll use the backyard, I'll be glad to keep you company."

Claire nodded and we stood up and I led her to the back door. We had an extensive covered patio, and I sat an ashtray on a side table by a lounge chair. I sat in a lawn chair beside the lounge chair and twisted it to face Claire who adjusted the lounge chair as upright as it would go and sat down in it. It still left her leaning back a bit, and I was enjoying the view of her tanned legs, and trying not to too obviously look up her blue-jean miniskirt. She had shaved her legs up to mid-thigh, and even though we weren't in direct sunlight, I could easily see the fine blond hairs on her upper thigh.

"You're looking at my legs and wondering something about me. I like the way you look at me like you are hungry or something." She said this calmly while looking at me with her bright blue eyes. Her light blond hair was very fine and hung straight down, stopping a few inches past her shoulders. "But if you have any questions, you only have to ask. I am frequently criticized for my directness."

"I envy that. Jaime's that way, too, while I am always wondering what to say. And I wonder about everything about you. Perhaps it would be easier if you want to ask me anything?"

"So you never really thought about girls that way before Jaime, how did she put it? Put the move on you?"

I grinned, "Frankly, I was shocked that I was enjoying it when she kissed me. I felt very uneasy about that, but I have been looking at girls differently for a week now."

"I mostly just look at it as sex," said Claire with a little shrug of her tanned shoulders, "I enjoy sex with guys, but I get more turned on when I have sex with a female. I guess it's because I like female bodies better. And it is nice about not having to worry about rubbers and whether or not they are working. Like right now, I can almost see all the way up your skirt, and it's hard not to stare. I've been very attracted to you a long time actually. I was just afraid you were unapproachable. Would you mind spreading your legs a little and giving me a peek?"

I spread my knees and her eyes locked on to my red/brown mound area. I wasn't wearing panties, so I knew she was getting a good view. What was surprising to me was the flutter of arousal in my abdomen and how much I was enjoying her looking at me between my legs. It was nice being treated as a sex object by another girl, I felt. I wondered at the 'hunger' she had seen in my eyes because I could certainly see it in hers now. After letting her look a while, I asked, "Would you mind if I got a nice look up your skirt?"

She grinned and her lovely dimples suddenly made her radiate a sexually compelling beauty, "I would be an awful person if I said no, but to get a view like I'm getting, you'll have to take my panties off."

I wondered what kissing a smoker would be like because it made her seem so experienced, practically a 'bad girl' and that idea was really turning me on. I stood up and leaned over her and kissed her, trying to start softly, but she immediately licked into my mouth and practically snorted she started breathing so heavily. She moaned and put one arm around my neck, kissing me passionately and exploring my mouth with her tongue. She tasted of cigarettes and I found the flavor extremely stimulating and naughty. Suddenly she stopped and murmured, "Take my panties off now, please. You're making them wet."

I smiled at her blaming me and reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down over her pink sneakers. I lay the panties by the ashtray. I sat back down on the edge of my lawn chair and scooted it so close my knees were touching the lounge chair. I leaned over her and pulled her skirt up to her waist and she raised her bottom to make it easier for me. She put out her cigarette, and said, "I'll just light up another, so you can take your time getting a good look." Her voice was kind and generous like she was giving me a piece of pie.

And, oh my God, she was! Her blond pubic hair and pink slit were breathtakingly lovely. She raised her knees and spread her thighs for me and the slit opened a little revealing glistening pink flesh inside. I leaned closer and spread her lips even wider to get a better look. Her pussy looked similar to Jaime's except for the pink coloring; delicate inner petals, hooded clit with the tiny head barely visible, but her vagina was not so much a jagged or irregularly shaped hole as it was a lovely oval. I couldn't resist and arced my neck and gave her a slow French kiss inside the slit, avoiding her clit. Claire was delicious!

Pelios
Pelios
1,048 Followers