Slumber Party Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelios
Pelios
1,047 Followers

I straightened and cleared my throat, "Sorry, I just couldn't resist. You have such a beautiful pussy! I should think anyone who saw that would want to do the same thing. Do you have much experience with girls?"

I finally looked at her face and she was blushing. She took a quick puff on her cigarette, and even though she had only barely started it, she stubbed it out. When she spoke her voice was husky, "Not a lot really, you are the first one to kiss me down there. And I can tell you, that was quite a rush, and I sure wasn't expecting it. But thanks very much, by the way."

I could feel myself turning red, "Oh, sorry, I shouldn't have..."

Claire took a deep breath that swelled her breasts nicely, "No, I mean it. That was probably the single most exciting thing that ever happened to me, and you just did it!"

She looked into my eyes with obvious yearning, so I leaned over and kissed her. This time she kissed me gently back, then breathed, "Thank you so much! I'm sorry I am so wet down there. I'm afraid I kind of gush when I'm really excited." I looked between her legs and there were actually several drops of moisture on the chair at the base of her slit."

"Oh," I sighed, "That turns me on so much. I've only been at this for less than 24 hours and I already have learned to love pussy juice. But you were telling me..."

She smiled and pulled down her skirt bringing her legs together, "I have to be a little more modest or I won't be able to think. Just three girls, and the farthest I've gone with any of them was to make out and feel each other up to orgasm. And some humping, too – that's almost as good as fucking, or maybe it's even better. The look you just gave me up your dress was the best look I've gotten at another girl's pussy. And thanks for that, too. I think you are beautiful down there, too. I guess I just pretend to be a little more experienced than I really am – part of my image, you know. But I really want to be more experienced, I really, really do."

"Would you like to kiss my pussy?" I asked, "I mean you don't have to, but I sure enjoyed giving yours a kiss. I take it from what you said that you have never kissed a girl there."

"No, but I have sure thought about it a lot when I beat off, so yes, please. Let me kiss it." She sat up and swung her legs toward me. I stood and raised my dress. To spread myself for her, I put one foot on the lounge chair a little behind her. She opened me with her fingers and looked at my pussy a moment.

"Take your time, and get a good look," I urged, "Partly because I know you want to, but partly because it helps to know what your doing. Like try and stay away from my clit, unless you plan to finish the job right here and now." I said this half jokingly, and a glance of her blue eyes up into mine told me that she understood that I really wouldn't appreciate teasing. She looked a little longer, moving her fingers inside me a bit, the better to look around. Then she slowly leaned forward, closed her eyes and gave me a long slow kiss, kissing me like a lover, slowly licking in and around in my vagina.

It felt so wonderful, and I didn't want it to stop, but she finally did. She looked up at me, her blue eyes wide and moist. She stood and whispered, "Thanks so much, and I am ready to finish the job now if you'll let me."

I kissed her again, slowly and sweetly, both of us savoring the delicate female smells on each other's mouth, then I said, "We'll definitely get to that, but if we stay out here any longer, it might start seeming anti-social."

We walked in, holding hands with her panties wadded up between our hands. Back in the living room, we found Jaime and Liz both on the couch kissing each other with Jaime's hand up Liz's dress. "I guess you didn't have to worry about being anti-social," murmured Claire with a smile. Even though she said it quietly, the couple on the couch heard and Liz immediately pulled back, turning red and trying to control her heavy breathing by taking slow deep breaths. Claire sat by Liz in the middle and I sat at the far end by Claire. Claire tossed her panties on the coffee table, which widened Liz's lovely green eyes.

"Yeah," said Claire with a big dimpled grin, "We were being even naughtier than you two were." Before Liz could respond or deny anything, Claire slipped an arm around Liz's shoulder and gave her a long slow kiss. Slowly Liz began to respond a little, raising her arm as if to put it around Claire then slowly dropping it back into her lap.

I tapped Claire on the shoulder and said, "Hey I don't want to be the only one here that hasn't kissed Liz." Everyone giggled and I walked over and swapped couch ends with Jaime. Jaime and Claire immediately embraced and I let Liz watch a minute before saying anything, then I whispered to her, "It's pretty watching them kiss, isn't it?"

She turned her head to face me, "Yes, I do think it's pretty," she whispered back, "but aren't you embarrassed to carry on so in front of others?"

I gave her a soft but dry kiss. She had sweetly kissable pouty lips, and her freckles warmed her face wonderfully. I kept my whisper as soft as hers, "All the people in this room love each other, Liz. We may not be in love like married couples, but we do love and respect each other, and nothing that happens here will ever be told elsewhere. You don't have to, but you are free to let yourself go."

Liz looked a little startled, "So I can do whatever I want?" I nodded and she leaned so close that when she whispered, her lips brushed mine, "Would you mind if we sat on the floor right in front of them and watched them a while?"

"That sounds like a lot of fun," I licked her lips with a quick dart of my tongue, "Maybe if we get kinda turned on, it would be okay to touch each other while we watch?"

"Yes," she breathed in a whisper, then gave me a really sexy and very wet kiss, "I think I'm beginning to understand what you meant. I think I love you for going along with a silly girl, Karen."

"I think you are terrifically sexy, and not at all silly. Come on," I stood and led her by hand down the couch where I pulled the coffee table back and we sat right at the feet of the other couple. I sat with my left leg behind Liz and she sat cross-legged. Jaime and Claire were kissing passionately and feeling each other's breasts. They noticed us sitting there, Jaime gave us a wink, and Claire responded by spreading her legs a bit, enough that Liz and I could see some of Claire's lovely blond pussy.

Liz sucked in a little air at the sight, but didn't look away. I cuddled closer to her, pressing my pussy to her butt, and she leaned back a bit against me. I kissed her cheek and she turned her head and gave me a slow, warm French kiss. Then she turned her head back to watch, and I could see that her eyes lingered repeatedly up Claire's skirt. Jaime pulled away from the kiss to whisper in Claire's ear and she responded with a nod. Jaime pulled Claire's tank top over her head and tossed it aside, right on Liz's crossed freckled legs in fact. Liz just set it aside, goggling at Claire's lovely tanned breasts. Obviously, Claire sunbathed sans bikini.

Her nipples were a medium pink with flattened tops like pencil erasers and swelled nicely as Jaime briefly kissed one then the other. They were beautiful breasts and I suspect Liz thought so too since her breathing stopped and her lips parted when Jaime kissed them. I reached between Liz's legs and cupped her panties with my hand. She gave a nearly inaudible moan and leaned harder against me, but she didn't take her eyes off the couple in front of us. I whispered softly directly into her ear, "Isn't it beautiful when Jaime kisses Claire's breasts?" She nodded slightly, her eyes still in front of her and still glancing occasionally under Claire's dress. I gave her mound a squeeze and she moaned a little louder this time.

Claire slipped Jaime's tee-shirt over the brunette's head and began to kiss Jaime's breasts, stopping to suckle each one for a minute or two. Liz followed this avidly, her green eyes open wide. I leaned close to whisper in her ear again, "Jaime has the sexiest legs, don't you think? I'm sure neither Jaime or Claire would mind if we touched their legs and stroked them a bit."

Liz reached out and gently stroked Jaime's calf. As soon as Claire quit sucking at Jaime's nipples, Jaime bent over and gave Liz a wet kiss, then returned to kissing Claire, putting her hand first on the blonde's knee and stroking, then inching it higher and higher, massaging Claire's tanned thigh as she went. Liz squirmed against my hand, which was still cupping her panty-covered mound, and she quivered a little when Jaime's hand began to massage Claire's blond mound. Claire moaned, Liz echoed that moan as I gave her mound a little squeeze. I whispered in her ear again, "You could help Jaime out by pulling off her shorts."

Liz gave me a shocked look, then leaned forward as if she did it all the time and tugged on the edges of Jaime's shorts. Jaime didn't even stop kissing Claire; she just raised her butt a little so the shorts would slide down her legs. Once Liz pulled them over her feet, Jaime spread her legs giving us both a wonderful view of her dark-haired pussy. I raised my hand from Liz's lap and put my other arm around her and began to massage the redhead's breasts. Liz moaned and laid her head back and we kissed again, and this time for a long time. When she stopped kissing me we were both breathing a lot heavier and she whispered, "I need to take my panties off, so you can touch me there, please."

"Stand up," I whispered back, "and keep standing. Just keep watching them. They won't mind." Liz stood, if a little wobbly, and I reached under her dress and pulled her panties down. She stepped out of them as I pulled them over her sneakers and never once took her eyes off of Jaime and Claire who by now were both energetically exploring each other's pussies with their hands. I took off Liz's sneakers and then I rose to my knees behind Liz and ran both my hands up her legs, enjoying the smooth feel of her curvy muscles. Then while one hand stroked the full curves of her bottom, I used the other to cup her pussy which leaked a little fluid onto my palm when I squeezed her mound. Liz grunted and spread her legs a little wider.

I peeked around her hip and now Jaime had Claire stretched out on her back on the sofa and was just lowering her face to that lovely blond snatch. I hooked my thumb inside of Liz's vagina and gave her another squeeze with my other four fingers and palm. Liz moaned, braced her arms on her thighs and leaned forward to better see what Jaime's mouth was doing to Claire's pussy. I am sure she didn't realize what an opportunity that presented to me, but I sure took it. I ducked my head under the hem of her dress, slid my face between her bottom cheeks and gave her asshole a slow lick.

Liz cried out, "Oh my!" and other than one brief flinch that squeezed me out, she relaxed, as if she was willing to ignore me, although I suspect she had liked that lick up her bottom. I tested the waters by giving her another lick, and although she gasped, she didn't move or flinch this time, so I spread her cheeks with the fingers of my left hand. Enough light leaked through her cotton dress that I could clearly see her pale little pucker, and her red bush. I used my fingers to massage her clit, keeping my thumb hooked in her vagina. She moaned again and I began to tease her asshole with little licks and slight penetrations of her ass with my tongue. This time she groaned and shuddered.

I kept my manipulations working rhythmically and easing my tongue slowly deeper in her ass. Liz shook and trembled, moaning and grunting, then suddenly, she stepped away.

I watched as she sat on the couch by Claire's head, and after she spared a quick glance at Jaime eating Claire's lovely pussy, her eyes turned back to me. She stared into my eyes for a moment, her lips parted and panting, and then she licked her lips and slowly drew her skirt up to her hips and spread her knees. I stepped forward and knelt between her feet, looking at her bright orange-red pussy hair and spread the lips of her vulva.

She was pale pink inside, and like Myra, had a smallish pussy with simple lines and vagina. She had a longish hood with no visible clit. I opened my mouth and molded my lips around the inside of her whole slit, then in a slow lick, I explored her vagina which was nice and juicy by now, then lapped the juice up over the hood. Liz groaned and with a little experimentation, I found the clit located about a third of the way up inside the slim hood, and concentrated my licks there. The effects were immediate. Her hips convulsed and her freckled legs clamped around me. She put her fingers in my hair and pulled me into her, humping at my face. This continued with her gasping and grunting until her face and neck turned dark red, then she slowly collapsed into limpness.

"Please stop," she murmured, "Come and kiss me." So I sat down beside and she gave me several hungry kisses, and I knew she was enjoying the smell of herself on my face. "I never came that hard before," she whispered between kisses, "And I can't believe what you did to my bottom!" She kept on kissing me while she ran a hand up between my legs and began exploring my pussy with her fingers.

"Did you like it?" I asked softly, enjoying her sweet little freckled hand very much as she found and began rubbing my clit.

"Oh yes," she said in a deeper voice, almost a growl, "I liked your licking my bottom as much as what you did to my pussy."

She began tugging at the hem of my dress, but I stopped her and whispered, "Watch Claire first, I think she's coming."

Liz turned away from me to watch Claire and I stood, pulling my whole dress over my head instead of messing with the zipper. I sat back down naked and watched Claire and Jaime too. I don't think Liz even noticed I was nude now. Jaime was still energetically eating Claire's blond pussy, and Claire had her fists bunched against her thighs and was quivering. Her lips were molded in what was almost a snarl and her eyes were shut tight. Slowly a flush spread from her face down over her breasts and her hips bucked hard three times before she melted into post coital bliss, her lips now parted and panting.

I reached behind Liz and pulled down the zipper of her dress. She stood and let the dress fall around her feet. Liz removed her own bra as I massaged her curvy, freckled legs. When she turned and I got a good look at her orange-furred pussy, I couldn't help it – I bent over and French kissed her between the legs. She let me go on for a few moments before she eased my head back and knelt between my legs. She took her time looking at me, spreading my lower lips with her fingers and shamelessly leaning over to smell of me. I was unprepared when she suddenly began kissing and licking my pussy passionately, almost violently. Her enthusiasm had no finesse, but her eagerness was quite stimulating enough. I spread my legs wide for her and she buried her face deeper into me.

I knew I was oozing heavily, having been aroused for quite a while, but Liz certainly didn't seem to mind, in fact she seemed to be trying hard to shove her whole face into my pussy and wiggling it back and forth. Her intensity was almost frightening but it was also irresistible and I started to come, but as hard as I thrashed my hips, Liz rode me with her face, still nuzzling, licking and drinking out of me. When my orgasm wanted to subside, I tried pushing her away but she clung fiercely to my hips, still fucking my cunt with her face. I whooped and moaned until I started another orgasm. I had at least three before she finally released me and looked up with a shy smile.

Still smiling at me, she delicately inserted a finger into my vagina, then took it out and slipped it up my bottom. Then she arched her neck and began delicately but very rapidly flicking my clit with the tip of her tongue. When I came again, she was still fucking my ass with her finger. This time, she let me melt down and came crawling up my body to kiss my breasts. She sucked my breasts, occasionally kissing me while rubbing her pussy on my thigh. This became more intense for her and she was soon fucking my thigh energetically, her eyes closed and breathing through her mouth, her breasts swinging to and fro before my eyes.

With several deep grunts and powerful thrusts of her hips she began to orgasm, my thigh now very wet and smeared with her pussy juice. It was beautiful to watch her slim, freckled body writhe in orgasmic lust as she fucked my leg, her hands on my shoulders to support her. As her contortions of pleasure slowed, I took the opportunity to suckle her pale-pink nippled titties. She sighed and moaned, collapsing atop me, turning her head in time to watch Jaime coming in Claire's mouth. Jaime was leaning back on the end of the couch, her shapely legs draped over Claire's shoulders. We had an excellent view of Claire's pink asshole and the pink slash of her vertical slit prettily framed by blond fur.

I gave Liz a long slow kiss and whispered, "I have really, really loved making love to you Liz, but if you don't mind too much, I'd very much like to fuck your friend, next."

Liz's green eyes practically twinkled, "Karen, you have released some beast inside of me. I owe you so much that anything you want is okay with me, besides," She added with a little smile, "I was thinking how nice it would be kiss all over Jaime's amazing legs."

Jaime was sighing with a blissful look on her face as she ran her fingers through her own dark hair while Claire gave soft kisses to her belly. Liz climbed off me and walked over to Jaime and bent her head to give the brunette a lingering kiss, her hand wandering over Jaime's breasts. Claire, a little pink faced, looked over her shoulder to see what I was doing. She straightened and came to sit beside me, putting her arm around my shoulder, "I really enjoyed eating Jaime's pussy, and if you'll give me a minute to rest my tongue, I'd like to do you."

I stroked Claire's flat-topped pink nipples and hefted her heavy breasts in the palm of my left hand, "You just let that tongue rest sweetie, but do you think you could bend over again like you just were." I gave her a kiss then continued, "I really liked the view I was getting, and I think I would like to give my tongue a little exercise on your rear end." She was already breathing heavily from my touching her breasts, and she closed her eyes and gave a soft moan, probably picturing in her mind me eating her out from the rear.

"God yes," she murmured and knelt on the couch, her bottom facing me as it was before. In front of her was Liz leaning back on the couch her freckled legs spread with Jaime kneeling on the floor between them. Claire sucked on Liz's left nipple a minute before rising a little to kiss the redhead's mouth while Jaime nuzzled in Liz's red fur. I stroked Claire's lovely rounded bottom and her curvy calves for a couple of minutes before bending over to kiss Claire's pretty bottom cheeks. Then I kissed her calves and licked the backs of her thighs. I kissed and licked her everywhere but in the pussy and the crack of her ass.

Having felt like I had enjoyed the view long enough, I ran my tongue slowly from the top of her cheeks all the way down until it slid into her vagina. Claire had shuddered as my tongue crossed her asshole, but when it entered her vagina, she pushed back against me. I obeyed and pushed my tongue as far in her as I could. She was very wet, and I had her juices running down my chin in moments. I slurped up as much juice as I could and licked back up to her pink pucker and laved her asshole with pussy juice before beginning to give her bottom little pokes with my tongue. With each brief poke of my tongue, I slid deeper inside her ass with her hips wriggling at the pleasure I was giving Claire. Finally, I lowered my face to flick her clit with my tongue.

Pelios
Pelios
1,047 Followers