Slumber Party Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelios
Pelios
1,050 Followers

I didn't have to do this long before the pretty blond was trembling and thrusting her bottom at me. My nose kept going in her vagina, so I breathed through my mouth while she fucked my nose and came on my face. When her bucks slowed down to a halt, I used my fingers and palms to smear her butt cheeks with her pussy juice (of which there was plenty) until they were slick and wet. I mounted her from the rear as if I were a man and fucked her slick butt cheeks with my pussy. I kept it up until my own juices were lubricating Claire's round bottom while I came fiercely, humping her right cheek frantically. I sank back on the couch momentarily exhausted and noticed Jaime had retired to a chair near the other end of the couch.

Jaime and I slowly masturbated as we watched Claire and Liz sixty-nine for a few minutes. Deciding I would like a better view, I walked over and sat on the floor in front of Claire and Liz and signaled to Jaime to join me. She eagerly joined me on the floor and we immediately started groping each other while we watched. Liz gave us a smile and Claire winked. I whispered into Jaime's ear, "So is your fantasy as good as you hoped?"

"Better!" She grunted as my questing fingers found her clit. While Jaime diddled my clit, I reflected that between Myra, Claire, Liz and Jaime, my weekends were going to be full a long time. When would I ever find enough time for "cover" dates with boys?

I hope you enjoyed my story. Please don't forget to vote!

Pelios

Pelios
Pelios
1,050 Followers