Slumber Party Escape Takes a Twist

Story Info
Grant's daughter's friend ends up in his room on a dare.
1.6k words
4.38
69.1k
49

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grant was stirred awake by a light giggle, then full woken by with the oddest of feelings: his cock and balls having something elastic but soft wrap around them. In the moments leading up to this, he was having a very realistic dream that he was being seduced - so real he could feel the covers being dragged off him, so real he physically shimmied to allow his boxers to be pulled down. It was, in fact, all real, but he was so tired it wasn't until the giggle that he lazily opened his eyes to find out it was real.

Seeing that someones hands were near his crotch, he instinctively grabbed their wrists, and his eyes widened. He immediately recognized that it was Penelope, a friend of his daughter Janice, leaning over him from beside the bed. She gasped and looked at him with wide eyes, trembling.

"What the fuck?" was all Grant could manage to say, and looked down to see that she had wrapped a hot pink scrunchy around his scrotum and penis.

"I'm sorry Mr. G," she said, terrified. "We, um, were playing truth or dare earlier, and they dared me to do this without waking you up."

"That is insane," he said. He had so many questions, there was a long pause as he tried to figure out what to do next. He was also suddenly aware that while the onesie covered up most of her body, the front was zipped down enough to show the top of cleavage, and the rest seemed to indicate that she was curvy underneath.

Only a few hours prior, Grant had arrived back home from a long drive with his daughter, who would be staying with him for spring break. He was exhausted, so he could barely put up a fight when she asked if she could have friends over for a sleep over. "As long as you keep it down and clean up after yourselves," was his only demand.

Of the four girls who arrived, Grant knew Penelope the least. He'd seen her around numerous times during his daughter's high school years, but she was the staple shy one. Glasses, braces, acne, and a little chubbier than the others also made her blend into the wallpaper over the years, though her complexion had since cleared, and braces removed. Even as he said goodnights before going to bed, he would recall she just smiled while the other girls giggled and made a big to-do over thanking him for letting them stay over. He also noticed that while the other girls were wearing t-shirts and negligees to sleep in (though he tried to avoid looking too much), she was wearing a onesie that covered her up.

"Am I in trouble?" Penelope asked.

Grant let go of her wrists, and pulled the sheet over his privates. "No, no, I don't know." He really didn't know. The girls were all over 18, adults, so what would she be in trouble for? Naivety?

"Are you going to tell my mom?" she asked.

In spite of the awkward situation, Grant was amused that she was afraid of what her mom would think. "I might have to tell her," he said in a tone he hadn't used since his own daughter hit her teens. He wasn't serious, but this alarmed her.

"No, please don't," she pleaded.

"What about the other girls?" Grant asked, and then the most awkward part dawned on him. "What are you going to tell Janice?"

Penelope shrugged, embarrassed. "She was asleep before we started playing. And the other girls didn't believe me when I said I was going to do this, they were half asleep themselves. They probably just think I went to use the bathroom."

Grant nodded, "So we don't have to tell them," he said, and she showed some relief. "But your mom, that's another story..."

"No, please, please, please..." she begged.

"I tell you what," Grant said, plotting. "It's a little unfair you snuck a peek at me naked. It would only be fair if I were to take a peek at you."

Penelope froze and stared at Grant. "And then you won't tell my mom?" Grant nodded.

"Lay down," he said, patting the bed. Penelope sat on the bed, then slowly layed back on it, stiff as a board.

"Close your eyes," Grant said. "Just like I was asleep." She obeyed. Grant could see she was shivering.

He pulled down the zipper on the front, dragging it to her belly button, then carefully peeled the front open exposing her breasts. They were supple, beautiful, with half dollar dark aereolas. Goosebumps were everywhere. He let his hands graze just over the skin and watched her reaction. As he brushed over her breasts and nipples she squeaked for a moment, then bit her lip and opened her eyes. Grant put his hand over them and whispered, "Keep them closed." He felt her eyelashes on his palms, and lifting them saw she'd squeezed them shut.

He tugged down on the onesie, enough to prod her to lean up to help him pull it down to her waist, then pulled them down to her knees. Her body was supple and curvy, but perfect. A padding of light fur emerged from between her thighs.

"Spread your legs," he said gently. "I promise not to use a scrunchy." Another pause, but using his hands to lightly budge them apart, she relented.

His fingers glided across her skin, to the lips of her vagina, which he gently squeezed. She was wet, forcing him to press down so her lips didn't slip from his pinch. She moaned deeply, stopping suddenly as she realized how loud it was.

Grant let go, and laid back in bed. "There," he said. "Now we're even."

Penelope waited to catch her breath before starting to pull back up the onesie. Grant saw she could see his engorged penis, and he made no effort to cover it up again.

Grant patiently waited for her to pull back on the onesie and walk out of the room, with the knowledge that she'd be uncomfortable every time they'd see each other again nervous he'd sometime spill their secret. But that's not what happened next. Instead, Penelope flipped the script.

"You know," she said, nervously, "I could tell them that you trapped me in here. Took advantage of me."

Grant was now the one frozen - was this all a trick?

"I could tell them I got lost going to the bathroom and ended up in your room," she continued, "and you forced me to do all sorts of things to you."

She leaned over and grabbed his cock. "All sorts of very nasty things." Her fingers slide down, running her nails along his scrotum, then into the crevice of his ass. One finger slid into his rectum. "And if I did tell them, we might as well do them, right?"

Grant was confused, but felt all he could do was surrender.

Penelope rubbed inside his ass as she leaned down to lick his cock, getting it wet before putting it entirely into her mouth.

Grant was the one moaning loudly now. She reached up with her free hand and covered his mouth, as she fucked his cock with her lips and tongue.

He was second away from cumming when she stopped, pulling her finger from his ass. She carefully licked the precum oozing from his penis and went to kiss him, diving her tongue to his.

"You're going to make me cum, then I'm going to have you fuck me, okay?" she asked politely.

Grant nodded, still not sure how to navigate this turn of events.

Penelope slid on top of him, then spun around, planting her pussy above his face. "Stick your tongue out," she said, and he did. She rubbed her clitoris on the tip of his tongue, finding the right spot, then grinding in. Grant grabbed her ass and pulled down, licking as she moaned in approval.

Every few moments, she'd grab his cock and lick or suck it, stopping either when she was getting closer to climax or Grant was. She stood up, bucking his face. He grabbed each side of her waist to keep her from losing balance.

Stifling her moans into grunts to keep from making too much noise, she pushed harder and harder down on Grant's mouth until he could barely breathe, then came with a finally shudder, and collapsed beside him.

She was beaming. Grant was still terrified, but harder than ever before. Penelope looked at him, and innocently asked, "If you fuck me, will you promise not to tell my mom?"

Grant nodded.

"But please," she said, "Fuck me in the ass. I want to stay a virgin."

Grant nearly came on the spot, but nodded again. "Of course."

She rolled onto her belly, lifted her ass up, and pleaded, "Fuck me hard." She licked her fingers and lubed her ass with her saliva while Grant positioned himself behind her. As Grant slid his cock in, she moaned hard - not caring if anyone outside the room heard. He covered her mouth and began pumping. He tried to pull out before cumming, but Penelope reached back to keep him inside, tugging hard. She turned her head back to kiss him as he came, digging her tongue into the back of his mouth.

Grant withdrew and collapsed in bed, drained and exhausted.

Penelope got up off the bed and pulled back on the onesie, telling him, "All the other girls were gossiping how they would fuck you if they had the chance, and teased me that I would be too chicken. I showed them."

She stood up and walked out. After he could hear that she was back downstairs, Grant worked up the energy to get up, then walked to his door and locked it. He didn't think he could handle another visitor.

Just as he was falling asleep, his phone buzzed. A text read, "Gnight Mr. G. I don't think the girls will believe me. I may bring one next time to watch. -Penny."