Slut-2-Fuck Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, she had a plan for how Laura would soon contribute financially.

*** *** ***

Chris ate his packed lunch at his desk and worked through lunchtime. He was doing his best to impress his boss. It was his annual performance review in a couple of weeks and Sam had set him the target of getting the highest raise and bonus. He had always done well in his 5 years at Lewis Mitchell & Co but he'd been cruising. Now he was determined to impress his new Mistress.

He also concentrated on his work to minimise his sexual frustration. In the past he'd spent many a lunch hour jerking off in the restroom. The firm was full of sexy twenty and thirty something executives and secretaries. It was hard to see them all in their summer dresses and tight skirts and not feel horny.

But Sam was super-strict. She only allowed him one fantastic orgasm a week. Two weeks ago, He'd almost blown Laura's head off after she sucked him off, having licked his asshole for the first time.

Now that Sam had moved in with them, he was hooked. Infatuated. He loved his wife more than ever but he worshipped their Mistress like a goddess. His crush on her was totally out of control. And he couldn't do anything about it.

A week ago, while Laura had been out running again, Sam had instructed him to fuck her. He had never known sex like it. He'd slept with only one girlfriend before Laura, so Sam was only his third. He was no expert. Sam wasn't even as pretty as Laura but man, could she fuck! She'd made him eat her out afterwards, in the marital bed he had shared with Laura, guzzling his own spunk from her cunt. She'd kept him at it until only a few minutes before Laura had arrived home.

He felt guilty but excited. After all, he knew this was only a temporary game for Sam. If she wanted a bit of illicit sex with him, who was he to complain? And what Laura didn't know wouldn't hurt her, would it?

*** *** ***

Laura was hurting. The plastic ruler didn't cut her flesh but it stung like wildfire. Sam was lashing it randomly across her bottom as encouragement.

Laura was bent over her own kitchen table, her naked breasts pressed to the wood, her buttocks draped over the edge. Her wrists were tied behind her back with Velcro straps.

In front of her stood Tim. Sam had introduced him as her own 'fuck buddy'. He was well over 6ft tall, muscular and dark, of mixed ethnicity. He worked in a gym as an instructor. His track pants were round his ankles and his erection poked out of his thick clump of wiry black pubic hair. The brutally defined muscles of his abdomen made it look like a bar of milk chocolate. Sam had invited Tim round to see her new home and to introduce Laura to a new cock.

Laura had never even considered whether oral sex was unfaithful? It wasn't like she was fucking another man. She would only be using her mouth. But how would she feel if Chris did cunnilingus on another woman? That would be infidelity, wouldn't it? Just because Sam was telling her to do it, didn't make it right, did it?

But in spite of her mental doubts, she opened her lips and slid them over the velvety crown of Tim's large penis. Deep down, she knew she was doing it, not because of the sting of the ruler, but because she wanted the humiliation of sucking a stranger. He thrust his hips forward, pushing his veined erection into the back of her throat, making her gag. She felt his fingers gently tighten in her hair.

"Yesssss ..." she heard him hiss in pleasure and Sam's amused snort.

"There we are. I told you you'd be inside her mouth within minute or two."

Laura's eyes watered as she gagged on his length. He pulled back, letting her breathe, then pushed again, building a rhythm.

"And it's true I'm really only her second guy?"

"Yup." Sam replied, both of them discussing her like she was meat.

He chuckled. "Then she's going to struggle to get me off, no hands".

"Well let's at least give her time to try."

Laura heard a click and realised Sam had taken a photo with her phone.

"Mwa ..." Laura objected, pulling her lips away.

Tim's fingers grabbed her earlobes tightly and the plastic ruler slashed loudly down across Laura's bottom, making her inhale a mouthful of penis.

"Just keep sucking." Sam ordered matter-of-factly. "I'm only snapping a few private souvenirs of this moment."

Laura shut her eyes, as if by blanking out the view, somehow the lens wouldn't be able to see her either. She concentrated on breathing each time the erection withdrew from banging her throat.

"Use your tongue. French kiss it." Sam ordered.

She curled her tongue and did her best to obey, drooling like a dog.

Tim was really starting to facefuck her now; hard and fast. Laura almost choked on it but they ignored her. She heard more camera clicks.

It went on for what seemed like several minutes; in and out, thrust and pull. Occasionally Laura felt the stinging cut of the ruler whenever she tried to draw away. He was just fucking her face. Her eyes were shut and wet. She didn't know if her tears were more from gagging or crying.

"Well blow me down!" Tim's voice grunted suddenly. "Mmm. I'm going to cum. The bitch has done it."

"Whoopee." Sam said to her. "Open your eyes."

Reluctantly, Laura blinked. She could only see a blur of skin.

"Look at me."

She turned her head slightly towards Sam and made out her elfin face, peering at Laura from inches away. Then the camera clicked.

"Finish me!" Tim groaned to Sam, jerking his hips backwards.

Laura's lips hung open like a goldfish as his penis vacated her mouth. She watched in surprise as Sam's fingers flew up and skilfully masturbated Tim's throbbing shaft, aiming it directly at Laura's face.

In moments, it erupted.

"Yeeaaahh .... mmmmmmm."

"Keep that mouth wide open." Sam snarled, eyes flashing at Laura.

Somehow, she obeyed. She shut her eyes to protect them from the pulsing jets and held her jaws apart. She felt hot fluid squirting her; her nose, cheeks, forehead. It felt endless. Bitterness assaulted her tongue, lips and nostrils.

"Oh man." She heard Tim exhale.

Sam was laughing, camera snapping. "What a glazed doughnut!"

Thirty seconds passed. Laura heard them moving, the sound of Tim pulling up his tracksuit, yet another camera click in front of her face.

"Eyes." Sam's voice said.

Laura batted her eyelids again, peering through the goo. Sam's eyes and teeth were grinning down at her mischievously.

"Good girl. Not bad for a first try." She slid a finger down Laura's face and scooped up a big blob of semen, holding it to Laura's upper lip.

"Eat."

Laura hesitantly dabbed her tongue out and licked at the white fluid.

Tim peered over Sam's shoulder smiling. "Guzzle it all down, slut. There's plenty more where that came from!"

*** *** ***

Sam lay in bed that night, planning the future.

She was stretched out in their double bed. Her own clothes now filled the wardrobe and drawers, her own cosmetics were in the basin and shower, her own bag and purse rested by the side of the bed.

She had never set out for this point, certainly not this far, this fast. But there was no turning back. It felt so good. To be so in charge.

She had locked Laura in the tiny third bedroom early, at 8 p.m, like a kid. The room contained just a small desk, a wooden chair and a pull-out sofa bed. Laura had clearly been petrified that Sam would tell Chris about their afternoon with Tim. But, hey, there was no rush. A spider waits until its victim is well and truly enmeshed in the web.

After the two of them had eaten supper together, Sam locked Chris in the guest room. In his single bed with his dick still caged in his Steelwerx. She had ridden his face, soaking him with her cum. She loved the fact that just one thin wall away, his wife was curled up on an uncomfortable sofa bed, trying to sleep, unaware of what was happening a few feet from her head. Sam had left Chris frustrated in his steel tube.

She felt no more guilt than would a pretty young girl who snares a rich guy as her boyfriend. If he were some Russian oligarch or New York hedge funder, Sam would merrily spend his money and keep him happy, wouldn't she? The world wouldn't frown.

So why should people think any differently just because she was dating a kinky married couple with a nice house? She'd spend their money and keep them both happy.

She lay in the dark, smiling, and drifted off into a deep, contented sleep.

*** *** ***

Over the next two weeks, Chris was sucked into a vortex of subspace. His full balls screamed with frustration but he felt increasingly hooked on his love for Laura and his lust for Sam. He had never felt remotely as sexually charged in his life before, but had no release for his pent up frenzy.

At work, he'd somehow managed to concentrate and impress his boss and colleagues. Meanwhile, Sam had taken control of his and Laura's joint bank account and finances. For some weird reason he wanted to impress her.

Finally, old man Lewis called him into his office and gave him the news. It was good. Chris was getting a 10% raise and a 20% bonus. Surely Sam would reward him now?

*** *** ***

Chris was tied spread-eagled on the single bed while Laura tantalised his erection. Sam had instructed his wife to give him a meagre slow hand job as his reward for "improving the family finances."

Chris was naked except for a velvet blindfold over his eyes. He couldn't see Laura's pussy as she hovered above his head, facing his feet. He was whimpering with excitement, moaning in disappointment whenever her languid fingers pulled away. She teased him, barely touching his throbbing vein.

Sam was standing in the doorway smiling, holding her phone in her hand, taking occasional photos. His raise and bonus were even better than she'd hoped. He deserved this paltry reward. Lewis Mitchell had rewarded him. So she figured it was important for her to incentivise her own staff too.

She winked at Laura to start again, slowly building up the rhythm. Laura's manual skills were improving all the time. Every afternoon, Laura gave Sam massages, manicures, pedicures, and all kinds of sexual pleasure. Her endless bicep curls and wrist raises had given her the strength and stamina of a fulltime spa therapist.

Sam nodded and motioned her fingers up and down, signalling to Laura to lower her cunt onto her husband's mouth. It had been several days since Laura had cum. She had become addicted to the huge toe-curling climaxes she enjoyed since becoming submissive to Sam.

But like any dealer with an addict on the hook, Sam was starting to increase the price of each fix.

Sam's eyes twinkled with amusement as Laura smeared her wet gash back and forwards over Chris's nose and tongue. They had all come so far in such a short time, but there was so much further to go.

She watched Laura's nails toying fleetingly with her husband's pulsing erection, barely making contact. Her fingers fluttered like butterflies. His cockhead was drooling pre-cum that shone in a translucent puddle on his bald groin.

Sam knew he could wait a while yet. They had plenty of time. There was, after all, a plan.

She indicated to Laura to cease touching Chris. Then she curled her finger and put it to her lips, gesturing Laura to follow her quietly out of the room. They left Chris to his thoughts and sexual hunger.

"Good girl." Sam put an arm round Laura's shoulder when they were downstairs in the living room. "I'll pop up and keep an eye on him shortly."

Sam pulled the Velcro straps out from under a cushion and patted the bench. Laura smiled nervously. Bondage sessions were always intense but they often ended with mind blowing orgasms. The bench was a sturdy, low table, covered in fabric. Laura's head and hips extended over each end but the bench supported her back and bottom. Sam expertly fastened her wrists and ankles to the wooden legs of the bench. Then, smiling down, she eased Laura's bent knees apart and used a single long cord to lash them into a V, pulling the rope tight under the bench, to hold them open. Finally, she tied a thick black velvet blindfold over Laura's eyes.

Blindness magnifies all the other senses.

Sam could relax. She had them exactly where she needed them; both tied up and separated, Chris upstairs and Laura down with her. She poured herself a glass of red wine and fired up her I-pod. The opening magnificence of 'O Fortuna' flooded the room. Carl Orff's Carmina Burana was one of Sam's favourites. Pop music was great for dancing and aerobics, but classical or jazz were best for sex.

She unlocked the top drawer of the desk and slid it open. It contained many of her new 'toys': cuffs, clips, crops, gags, plugs and more. All purchased with Chris and Laura's savings. But pride of place went to three magnificent vibrators; one was a good size, another had a strap-on harness and was even larger. But the middle one was largest of all.

Sam's new toy, that she used herself was the first of the three. It was a bright pink waterproof rabbit, thick, long but comfortable. Laura had already spent hours between Sam's legs using it to bring her off numerous times.

But Sam had never even tried the third and largest on herself. It had only just arrived in an unmarked package from an overseas online store. It was outsized, black and downright ugly, with plastic veins and a huge ridge where it was 'circumsized'. The same company sold fake forearms for fisting and plastic coke cans and bottles, but this was the largest item in their entire catalogue.

Sam sipped her Merlot and admired it. There was a handle section that housed the twin battery pack, and then exactly 12 inches of penis length to be inserted, making the entire vibrator 16 inches long, like a black police truncheon.

As impressive was the width. It was 2 inches wide along the shaft, flaring out to 2.5 inches in diameter at its bulbous crown, plus another 0.5 inch ridge of circumcised 'foreskin', making it 3 inches at its maximum girth.

As well as the battery pack, the handle housed a trigger and a cartridge that could be filled with fluid. In the tip of the penis there was a hole and the trigger released a copious liquid discharge into the cunt at a suitable time.

And now it was time for Laura's inexperienced, under-utilized 27 year old cunt to start widening its horizons, so to speak!

*** *** ***

Laura squealed like a stuck pig.

She breathed in and out in rushed, manic gulps. She had only ever had Chris's penis inside her. She had no means of comparison but she thought her husband was quite well endowed. He never hurt her, not even at the beginning, but he filled her nicely.

She heard Sam's amused voice in her ear and felt a wet tongue by her blindfold, licking her lobe.

"That's not even half of it, my dear. But be brave. I've taken it all, so you can."

"Naaah."

"Sssh!"

She felt Sam's fingers again, right on her clit. Right there! She gasped in pleasure-pain, trying to stretch her thighs wider, although she felt as if they were spread flat already. A sharp fingernail probed the entrance to her bottom.

"Ple ... aaaagh."

She screamed as she felt the plastic intrusion thrust about another mile up inside her. It was ripping, shredding her female parts into pieces.

"Quiet now." Sam's taunting voice was sharp. "A baby will come through this gap one day. And this thing is so much smaller than a newborn baby."

"No ... please!"

And then Laura heard the doorbell ring.

"Ah! Bang on time. That will be your audience."

*** *** ***

Chris heard the doorbell. He lay there, blindfolded, his wife's juices dried on his face, still erect, hoping his two women would return.

Minutes later – two, five, ten, he wasn't sure – he suddenly felt the shock of the lightest touch on his erection. It bounced in response. He gasped.

Somebody was in the room. He could sense movement. He breathed in, trying to scent who it was. Sam? Or Laura? The intruder stood by his head.

The was the lightest rustle and then he groaned as a hot splat landed along his penis shaft. A plastic ruler or something caning his hardness.

"Grrrmmm." He exhaled in shock and pain.

Sam's voice was even crisper and more authoritative than usual.

"I want this hard. Exercise it. Up!"

Chris used the muscle in the base of his shaft to lift his erection.

"Now down."

He relaxed, until a second fiery stroke lashed along his length.

"Aaaahh."

Sam sniffed unsympathetically. "Up! And down!"

He followed her voice, tightening, relaxing, in rhythm, training his cock. A minute or so passed while she stood there in silence. He could sense her watching him as he concentrated on his penile work out.

"Wait here." He heard her say, as she left him. "It's time to party."

*** *** ***

By the time that Sam got downstairs, Tim and his two mates were gathered round Laura, easing the vibrator yet another inch or two up her cunt. They had brought round Tim's DVD camera on a tripod.

Laura was struggling, her muscles and sinews taut, her veins sticking out. The men were grinning, chuckling, eyes bright. Laura's mouth babbled quietly, too scared and submissive to scream, but begging them for mercy.

"Pull it out, guys. It's obviously too big for her yet."

Laura whimpered with relief. Sam knelt down by Laura's ear.

"As you can't handle a fake one, it's time for a real one instead."

Laura's head turned. Although she couldn't see, she was staring at Sam through the blindfold. Her mouth opened and shut in silent eloquence.

Tim was ready in moments. He shucked off his track pants and crouched between Laura's spread thighs. Without pausing, he plunged his cock in place of the enormous vibrator that he'd just pulled out. The other two guys gathered round and fondled Laura's big tits, thumbing her dark nipples.

"Please ..." Laura gasped.

"Don't be silly." Sam said into her ear. "You've been wanting this for ages. I know you have. You've sucked his cock before so now take it up your cunt."

The visible, bottom half of Laura's face froze; her mouth hung open, nostrils flared, jaw set. Several seconds passed. And then, suddenly, just as Sam knew it would, her expression changed. Her mouth inhaled excitedly, her neck arched, giving in to her sexual response.

Of course, if Laura could have seen the other two men, she'd have been less thrilled. Sam sniggered to herself. Tim was a good looking guy, but Laura's next two lovers had been handpicked. Ginge, a pasty faced redhead, and Cole, a fat bald black guy. But cock is cock and Laura couldn't see the rear carriages of the train she was about to haul. She bucked and snorted like a rodeo filly and, quickly built up to an embarrassingly shrill orgasm.

Tim matched her timing and dumped his load unceremoniously inside her. After he clambered off, at first Sam wasn't even sure that Laura realised that a different man had replaced him. Ginge plunged into her sodden cunt easily and quickly, shoving her knees as far apart as he could. But his breath was full of burger and onions and he insisted on kissing Laura's mouth where it poked out under the blindfold. Laura twisted her head from side to side in a token gesture of resistance to a new cock.

Sam shuddered. Ginge was a nice enough bloke but the idea of sex with him ...yuk. She checked the DVD camera on its tripod. The red recording light glowed. One day, in the not too distant future, Laura and Chris could witness this special moment together. Proof that good looks aren't necessary for a guy to partner the right kind of slut.

A slut to fuck.

Sam adjusted the lens to get a close up of Ginge's freckled and acne-scarred face. He winked back his watery blue eyes and gave a yellow-toothed grin. Sam used to hang out with Ginge's older brother who was her own age. But Ginge was three years younger and only 20. She doubted he'd got much sex in his life so far.