Slut-2-Fuck Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had fucked Sam. Yet somehow he didn't ever feel like he had really ever had sex with her. It had been the other way round, mentally and physically. She'd been fucking him. And fucking with him.

He knew that Tim was Sam's boyfriend. So, in a way, Sam was being cuckolded just as much as he was, if Tim fucked Laura. Cuckquean, they called it, a female cuckold. But it didn't feel that way. Tim was just a passing ship in the night in Sam's life.Whereas Laura was Chris's lifetime love.

His wife for fuck's sake.

He could hear Tim in the bathroom. The sloshing sound of him taking a long piss. He hadn't even shut the door. The seconds ticked by and still only the splash of him filling the pan, endlessly emptying his bladder, preparing.

Chris glanced down at Laura but avoided her eyes. His wife was so beautiful. Even now, like this, she had a special delicacy. Her waist was tiny. When they first met, he used to joke with her about how come his cock didn't just go in and come out the other side of her?

He'd been her first man, they could never take that away from him. But he'd used to be her 'one and only' man too.

Not any more.

He shifted on the mattress to get comfortable. His butt stung from the caning. Not too bad, but enough to throb. Laura's tits were almost brushing his knees as he knelt by her head. They were fantastic; he was always proud the way his mates had teased him about "the Law-knockers" as they called them jealously. Well, her doorknockers lay spread out now, with her red nipples floating like cherries on a dessert, ready for another man to feast on them.

A man who didn't even bother to wash his hands. Tim flushed the toilet and instantly appeared in the bathroom doorway, wiping his fingers on Chris's own robe. It was untied and hung open revealing his muscled midriff and hairy groin.

Chris instinctively snuck a look at his own hairless mound; at his dick inside its shiny steel cylinder. His hands were moist and sweating on Laura's ankles. Both her holes were totally laid bare. Sam had recently waxed Laura's stubble away completely. Her skin was smooth and pale. Her labia were closed, puffy and tempting. He could see her bottom too. A tight crinkled bud.

"Ready Tim?" Sam asked nonchalantly, stepping back to make way.

"Sure."

"Ready Chris?" she enquired.

He frowned.

Why make him say anything at this moment?

"Er ... yes."

"Come on, you can do better than that. Ask him nicely to fuck her."

He caught Laura's wide eyes looking upwards at him like two sparkling emeralds.

"Please ... Sir ..." Chris's throat was parched. "Er ... would you fuck her."

"No."

He caught Tim and Sam exchanging amused glances.

"No." Sam echoed Tim's answer. "Not tonight."

Chris looked at them, not understanding.

It never occurred to him, until ...

"No. Tonight Tim is going to pop your wife's backdoor cherry."

Laura's eyes bulged. Chris felt her ankles instinctively trying to close.

Sam's expression hardened. "Hold her."

Tim pulled a jar out from the pocket of Chris's blue robe. "Don't worry." He said to Laura. "I'll be gentle."

*** *** ***

Laura shut her eyes as lubricant was applied to her anus.

Deep down, she'd known this moment had to come. Deeper down still, maybe she'd always wanted it to?

Not that she'd have ever let Chris do it to her.

She looked up at him. He was avoiding her gaze. Sam had noticed them both.

"Look deep into each other's eyes."

Laura tried to smile bravely back at her husband as he eyeballed her. She winced crookedly as Tim's finger entered her past the knuckle.

"Whoops." Sam teased her. "Careful Tim."

She tensed and then tried to relax, taking a few deep, rhythmic breaths.

"Ready Laura?"

She blinked in response, unable to bring herself to speak or even nod.

Tim smiled at her and he bent down. She felt his weight on her bottom and hips as he crouched to kiss her. His strong arms were astride her shoulders, right next to Chris's knees. Suddenly everything seemed so crowded.

She felt his hard erection against her body. He wasn't trying to put it inside her yet. She calmed a little and met his hot, excited kiss, sliding her tongue round his.

"That's it. Get into it first. A bit of foreplay." Sam sounded like a fanatical sports coach shouting on the touchline.

But soon Tim lifted his torso back up. Laura felt Sam's arm brushing her thigh and somebody's fingers fumbling at the entrance to her anus. Strong hands adjusted her angle on the bed and she was aware of Chris pushing her ankles forwards.

"In we go." Sam applauded.

Laura gasped, like she'd been punched. Tim had bulldozed her lubricated defences in a second, popping through her anal ring and what must have been several inches deep.

"Yesssss."

She bit her lip and tried to wrench her legs free from her husband's tight grip.

"Whoa bitch!" Tim laughed. He grabbed her wrists and held her down, then bludgeoned another couple of inches into her bottom.

She felt like she was jam-packed and fit to burst. "Nah ..." she grimaced.

"Oh yes." Sam chortled. "But don't worry, that's the worst bit over."

Tim was thrusting now, picking up speed, like he was fucking her. In and out, a little deeper each plunge. He was kissing her again, hard, crushing her lips.

"No ..." Laura whispered then gave up.

She realized that Tim was now fully inside her, his balls were slapping against her flesh.

*** *** ***

Sam was in heaven.

She slapped Tim's muscular butt encouragingly. He'd been hammering Laura's butthole vigorously for five minutes. She could tell his was going to shoot his load in her guts any second now.

But it was Chris's face she was studying. His deep set brown eyes swam with uncertainty. Here he was, still kneeling right next to the action, holding Laura's slim ankles apart, watching his love getting butt fucked for the first time, while his own dick was straining impotently against its steel residence.

Sam would pay Chris back a bundle of his own banknotes to know what he was thinking right now.

Sam knew she was wet between her own thighs. Literally dripping. She could feel the dampness on her silk thong. But she'd wait for now. Focus just on them.

"Grrrr .... yes ..." Tim roared, reaching his moment of no return.

"Go boy, fill her up!" Sam whooped. "Chris! Laura! He's about to gush."

She smiled down into Laura's eyes as Tim reared his head up. She saw Laura couldn't resist glancing up at Chris at such an important moment, biting her lower lip.

How cute!

Tim's orgasm lasted almost as long as his piss earlier. He bucked and jerked, groaned and pumped, planting his liquid flag inside Laura's back passage.

Few women go through life without giving up their vaginal and oral virginity. Sit round a table with a bunch of MILFs and everybody pretty much knows they've all fucked and sucked, somebody, sometime. But their anal virginity is a different frontier. You never know which ladies have surrendered their third hole. Many remain unconquered. Like mysterious mountain summits that have never felt the stab of a mountaineer's icepick.

Others are scaled easily, but still the first climber plants his flag proudly.

"The first of many." Sam announced casually, with a twinkle in her eye.

*** *** ***

The following morning, Laura awoke in the tiny bedroom she slept in. She was still dirty and had dozed fitfully all night. Sam and Tim now shared the double bed that had once been her and Chris's. She inspected her tender anus with her finger. There didn't seem to be any damage but she felt sore and soiled.

Before turning the light out the night before, Sam had come into her room and ridden her face roughly. She could still taste her saltiness on her lips. Laura was amazed by Sam's new breasts. They made her look more feminine and also even more powerful.

Laura slid her fingers from her bottom to her vagina, activating her clit like electricity. She would have liked an orgasm herself.

Here. Now.

To be honest, although submission was hard, it was addictive. The weeks since meeting Sam had been the most electrifying of her life. Where it would end she had no idea? She was a slut and now she was being treated like one.

She resisted temptation. Sam insisted on the 'honour system' and required Laura to admit to any diddling as she called it. Poor Chris lived in his steel tube and she knew both of them somehow deserved to be kept denied like this. There was apparently no female chastity device that fully prevented masturbation. It was up to her own self-discipline.

After breakfast, Sam announced she was going shopping and left Tim in charge of them. It was Saturday and she and Chris had their weekend chores to deal with; emptying all the cupboards then cleaning and restacking them, washing all Sam's training kit by hand, scrubbing behind the toilets, gardening their tiny yard. Laura had dressed in just her chores-T-shirt and flip-flops.

"Please may I use the bathroom?" she asked Tim.

He was on Sam's laptop, reading emails. He smiled.

"Sure. What for?"

"I need a shower. And to use the toilet."

He nodded, turning his eyes back to the screen.

Laura was no longer allowed into her master ensuite that Sam had requisitioned. She went upstairs to the other bathroom; it just had a shower, a low stool, corner basin and toilet. She kept it spick and span; sparkling tiled floor, shiny mirrors, bright lightbulbs.

There was no longer a hot water feed to the plumbing of the room. Sam had arranged a local plumber to disconnect it. Now only the cold taps of the basin and shower worked. There was also no longer a lock or bolt behind the door. Their comfortable wooden chair had been removed, and replaced by a low metal stool.

She shut the door quietly, hitched up her T-shirt and sat on the toilet. She glanced at herself in the facing mirror. Her hair was mussed and needed a trim. She'd have to ask Sam for the money to have it cut. Her eyes were dark-rimmed from lack of sleep.

She relaxed and started to pee. She needed to poop too and wondered if it might hurt her tender bottom. She sighed with relief as her bladder started emptying.

Suddenly the door opened and Tim stood in the doorway, grinning.

"Don't stop." He said, smiling. "Sam told me to keep an eye on you."

Laura blushed and felt heat mottle her neck. Sam had sometimes watched her in the bathroom but never a man, not even Chris. She listened to the embarrassing spray of her own pee. Maybe she didn't need to poop after all?

He chuckled. "I've never watched a woman piss before. Noisy aren't you?"

She looked at him and shut her eyes. Her stomach somersaulted.

"Y ... yes."

"Open your eyes." He said.

She forced them open. This man had fucked her several times and yet she barely knew him. He'd cum in her mouth and now even inside her bottom. He was undeniably nice looking, in a tough way, but Laura didn't fancy him at all.

She winced, feeling her bowel shifting again, as she finished her last drops of pee at last.

He took a step towards her. He was still wearing Chris's blue bathrobe.

"You need to take a dump too?" he asked, matter-of-factly.

She gulped and considered lying. But she croaked. "Yes."

He smirked. "And I've never watched a woman take a shit either." He held out his hand. "Take that skanky T off."

Laura bent her neck and dragged the loose T-shirt over her head. She was naked now, except for the pair of grubby Havaianas on her feet. He reached out, took the top from her, and thumbed her unsupported breasts as he did so.

"Get up off the seat a bit. Squat astride it instead." He said, stepping back.

Blushing again, Laura pushed her bottom up and straddled the toilet awkwardly.

Tim pulled over the low stool and perched on it facing her.

"Lean back. So I can see both your holes."

She closed her eyes, unable to look at him. His head was level with her waist. She had her hands on her knees to support herself. Her knees were spread open in the crouch position. Slowly she straightened her chest as far as she could.

"Wait." He said. He got up, rushed from the room, along the corridor, and returned seconds later, carrying his smart phone. He sat down again.

"Gotta make a record of this." He explained.

She shook her head, opening her eyes again to plead. "Please."

"Don't be silly. Now, smile."

He held up his camera and she forced a scowl at the lens. He leaned back and panned the lens up and down her body, pausing on her breasts and between her legs. He was videoing her shame.

"Okay, Laura. Hurry up and let it all hang out."

She wailed with indignity and felt herself lose control. She broke wind loudly.

"Oh boy." He laughed. "Proof that women fart too."

"Please ..." she mouthed at him. Her legs were unsteady. She felt so vulnerable, like she was going to miss the pan completely. She didn't want to go. She didn't need to go, not like this. She couldn't.

"Just get on with it."

She let out a sob and felt her sphincter muscle release. She strained and pushed. Slowly, a large dry stool emerged and she could feel it dangling between her wide open thighs.

"Hold it there a sec." He said, like some paparazzi snapper. "And smile."

*** *** ***

The doorbell rang.

Chris was downstairs, his hands in hot suds, washing Sam's sports kit. Most of it hadn't even been used but she liked it freshly washed and pressed anyway. She'd bought herself a lot of new stuff recently; everything from luxury cotton running gear, to designer cashmere loungewear, to the fanciest brand trainers. At least he could see where some of his hard earned cash was going.

He heard Tim call out. "See who it is."

Chris wiped his hands and went to the front door.

"Who is it?" He asked through the letter box.

"We're mates of Tim's," was the reply. "Tell him Ginge and Cole are here!"

*** *** ***

Sam adored expensive department stores. She wandered through the cosmetics section on the ground floor, browsed the watch and jewellery boutiques, sipped a cappuccino at one of the restaurants, and took the elevator up to 'Lingerie'.

She spent an hour trying on numerous items. It felt good to be experimenting with under-wired bras rather than the soft padded kind she had always used. The sales assistant kept returning with a vast array of C-cups in a rainbow of colours; white and black, red, purple, turquoise, in cotton, satin and silk.

While she shopped, she had received a couple of text messages from Tim. She smiled to herself. Everything was going nicely to plan. Maybe she'd been wrong about him. Maybe he wasn't quite as vanilla as she'd thought?

*** *** ***

Chris had finished washing Sam's kit and hung it on the line outdoors to air and dry. Her track pants, shorts and tops billowed in the late summer breeze. He was gardening now, trying to concentrate, bending down to tend their small flower bed.

He tried to ignore the fact that inside the house, Laura was alone with five men. Tim, and some pair called Ginge and Cole, then another two guys who had just arrived ten minutes ago. Tim had locked the backdoor with Chris outside and told him that the guys had just come round to watch football.

When Tim had tried to peek through the window, the reflection of the sun made it impossible to see inside. And then he heard a sharp tap on the glass and made out Tim gesturing at him to focus on the flowers. Occasionally he could just make out the sound of the TV and male voices shouting.

What was going on inside?

*** *** ***

Laura's knees were sore.

She felt light headed, a mix of nausea and ecstasy. She was on the floor in front of five men. They were looking over her head at the television screen behind her, watching the midday match. Her job was to crawl from man to man, unbuckling his belt, tugging down his pants and licking his penis. Tim was still wearing Chris's robe but the four others all wore jeans or track pants, shirts or vests.

They sat in a curve, three on the sofa and two in chairs, with side tables on which they had beers and nuts. None of the men had cum. That didn't seem to be the idea yet. She wasn't allowed to use her hands to masturbate them. She just had to lean her head over and lick and suck them hard for a few minutes, before moving onto the next man, in a never ending cycle.

She was topless. After her cold shower, Tim had told her to dress in just a mini skirt, stockings and heels, but without a bra or top. He told her to put on loads of makeup and bright lipstick and to make herself look as slutty as possible. Her appearance produced wolf whistles and cheers from the men when she came down the stairs.

She'd never seen any of them before. They were a pretty unappealing bunch. But Tim seemed to know them all and didn't care about their looks.

"Their cocks are clean and healthy and that's all that should concern you."

When she shook her head, he smirked and unfolded an A4 colour printout.

Her mouth fell open. The printout showed her. And one of the other men. He was younger than her, freckled and spotty with red hair. He was fucking her.

Tim took a second A4 sheet from his robe pocket, unfolded it, and brandished it in her face. It was of her with another man, the fat black guy they'd called Cole. This photo showed the lower part of her face. She was blindfolded and her mouth was open in a wide 'o'.

It was undeniably her. She was caught in the middle of an orgasm.

"As I said, slut. A big, healthy dick is clearly all that matters to you."

She cringed, looking at their eager, ugly grins. Her vision was blurred, but she could make out the ginger guy's crooked teeth, she noticed the black guy's body odour and a whiff of marijuana on his basketball top. She saw the other two were a shaven headed brute and a bespectacled Chinese man who looked like he worked in a greasy takeaway.

Did Tim not have any friends who looked more like him?

But succumbing to greater power than her own, she sunk down onto her knees.

The match was exciting and every few minutes there would be a roar, swearwords at the screen, jeers and cheers. The team they all evidently supported scored the first goal but then their opponents equalised.

But whenever she was licking and sucking one of them, he'd obviously become distracted from the game. Whichever one would enjoy her slurping mouth. Their penises were weirdly distinguishable; from the sweaty black one, to the long thin one with red pubic hair, to the smaller one belonging to the Chinese boy, to the oversized one she couldn't fit in her mouth.

At half-time, she provided the entertainment. Tim produced the same monster vibrator that Sam had purchased online. Laura felt sick. It looked more enormous than ever, as long as her forearm and probably as thick.

"Give us a halftime show!" Tim said. "And make yourself cum before the second half begins."

Laura was in a trance. What further humiliation could they pile on her? She sat on a hardback chair and lifted her mini skirt, showing them her bald mound.

More cheers, leers and the inevitable smart phones filming her.

She was naked but for her black stockings, heels, makeup and lipstick. She licked her finger and slid it between her thighs to wet herself. The men laughed. She was stunned how soaked she was already.

She was even more astonished at the fact that she could get the enormous crown inside her. It was black plastic and contoured like a huge real penis, about 2 inches wide at the veined shaft, but first she had to get the circumcised head into her, and that was even wider, with a disgusting ridge of fake foreskin.

But controlling it herself was at least easier than when Sam had done it. She pushed the giant through her slick labia, into her yawning vaginal opening, and up towards her cervix.