Slut-2-Fuck Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah." They cheered. "Boy, now that is some slut."

Blanking out their insults, she wedged about 8 inches of it inside herself and then flicked on the motor to the batteries. A humming sound filled the room and the thing began to throb deep inside her. Disgraced, she began to push and pull it, carefully out and in, until she'd absorbed a further 2 inches.

"Hey, Jason. She could take you easy." Somebody shouted to the shaven headed guy with the largest penis.

"Smile." Said another. "You're going on the net, babe."

She stared at him open-mouthed. She'd never considered these photos weren't just fun. Drool ran from her lips. She couldn't even reply.

"Hurry." Tim said, looking over her at the screen. "The second half is about to start."

She felt the orgasm coming from about an ocean away. It built over what seemed like minutes but was probably only 20 seconds. It rose up her spine and in her head and crashed like a tsunami between her legs, before rippling through her body from the tips of her toes, up her spine, until the hairs stood on her head.

She collapsed in shattered bliss.

It had been the most extraordinary sensation in her entire life.

*** *** ***

From that weekend onwards, it was easy.

Sam had reeled Laura in like a big game tuna. She still was going to jerk about on the deck a while but she was basically sushi from that moment on. Chris was whitebait, not going anywhere, a tasty morsel before the main course.

Laura's own website was uploaded with photos and her rate card. But most of her business came from the AdultWork.com website. It was a global network of escorts and adult service providers. Laura was registered in the UK section.

And her working name was perfect and obvious.

Slut-2-Fuck.