Slut-2-Fuck Ch. 03

Story Info
Following the script towards ultimate control.
7.4k words
4.68
65.2k
12

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER THREE: FOLLOWING THE SCRIPT

Story so far:

As told in Chapter One ('Setting the Scene'), Samantha ('Sam') is a personal trainer to a married couple named Laura and Chris. Her training of them quickly develops from athletic to sexual instruction and soon she moves into their home and begins taking over their lives. In Chapter Two ('Assembling the Cast'), Sam assumes full time control, emptying their bank account, and keeping Chris in strict chastity, while starting Laura out in a lucrative new career.

Sam is only 23, 5'6", with a hard young body, citron-yellow hair and an elfin-face. Laura is a pretty 27 yr old green eyed brunette with a 34D chest and great legs. Chris is also 27, 6' 1" tall, with caramel hair, brown eyes, spectacles and he now wears a steel chastity tube.

Thirty Frequently Asked Questions about the Slut-2-Fuck

Q1. Is Slut-2-Fuck being used against her will?

A1. No. Absolutely not. Slut-2-Fuck is a lifestyle submissive slut. She serves consensually without force or lien.

*** *** ***

Sam smiled down at Chris.

She was sat astride his hips, riding him slowly, studying his brown eyes. They were on the comfy marital bed that Chris had once shared with Laura. His wrists and ankles were tied with soft cord to the four corners of the bed frame. Sam teased herself and him, edging their orgasms, ensuring that only the first couple of inches of his erection poked the soft entrance of her excited cunt.

"Good boy." She cooed. "Control."

It had been three weeks since Chris had last cum. His scrotum was tight as a drum. Sam knew there was a point beyond which denial changed from something hot to something unpleasant, even to a chastity bug like Chris. Eventually, it might get easier for him to bear it too, like virtuous monks eventually stop feeling any sexual urges. She didn't want that.

So it would soon be time to reward his obedience. She felt her own orgasm building nicely. She enjoyed being on top, controlling the action. She leaned down and kissed Chris deeply in his panting mouth.

"Don't cum yet." She whispered into his warm breath. "I'm going to. But don't you dare."

She smiled down at the blur that was his face, his grimace of concentration, his caramel hair and his handsome features, as her climax washed over her.

"Aaggnnggmmmmmmmmm ....." she howled, loud enough to ensure that Laura would hear the racket in her tiny bedroom down the corridor.

After a break, slowly, she picked up speed again, enjoying her post-orgasmic rush. She took her weight on her outstretched arms so she could speak to Chris.

"Look at me."

His eyes locked hungrily on hers. He was so desperate.

"Shall we fetch her?" she asked him. "Your slut wife? Who would you prefer to cum inside? Her? Or me?"

He was panting. His eyes wide, mouth open. "Please ... you."

Sam nodded deliberately, giving him a pleasant smirk. "Good boy."

She raised her hips without warning. He gasped in frustration as his glistening erection jerked in the air below her. But he didn't say anything or object.

She lowered her lips to his again and kissed him hungrily, smiling.

"I just wanted to make you appreciate how much you want me."

She took her weight on her left arm and reach down with her right. She manipulated him back into her warm velvety folds and pushed down. He surged up to meet her, as hard as his bonds allowed him, grunting with desire.

"Cum for me." She murmured. "Fill me up with all that need."

*** *** ***

Q2. I see that Slut-2-Fuck is married. Is she being used against her husband's will or without his knowledge?

A2. Again, absolutely not. Slut-2-Fuck's husband is a lifestyle submissive cuckold. He is fully accepting of her activities. He works in an office during weekdays and is not present during sessions, except by special arrangement.

*** *** ***

Sam soaked in the hot bath and smiled.

Her arm was draped over the rim of the tub, with her elbow propped, so that her hand was an awkward height for Laura to squat over.

Laura was in a thigh-burning crouch, with her damp labia astride Sam's upturned thumb. She was staring straight ahead, fingers locked behind her head, sliding ever so slowly to and fro on Sam's digit, gasping with concentration and physical effort.

"Good girl." Sam cooed. "Control."

Laura was dressed in her new cliché maid's uniform. Sam had bought it from a tacky store; a tight white see-through shirt in some dreadful nylon fabric, a shiny black PVC miniskirt, a suspender belt, fishnet stockings and punishment stiletto heels. The skirt had ridden up so that her bald cunt was on display to Sam's amused gaze.

"How does that feel?"

"G ... good." Laura gasped.

"Don't cum." Sam replied. It was Monday morning. Chris had left for the office and she and Laura were home alone. Sam turned the screw.

"He's a good fuck, Chris. With training anyway."

Laura's face and neck flushed an even deeper shade of beetroot.

"Slow down." Sam smiled. "It excites you, doesn't it? Me fucking your husband?"

"Yesss." Laura hissed, grimacing.

"I'm splitting up with Tim. So your hubby can look after me for a while. If and when I need him, that is."

Laura's green eyes glanced down. She wasn't wearing any bra. Her unsupported 34Ds were fully visible under the nasty shirt fabric, her jutting nipples exposing her shame.

"Alright?"

"Mmm." Laura replied, unable to get the word out.

"Lower." Sam said, stiffening her thumb while Laura sunk deeper onto it.

Both women's eyes locked like poker players over a high stakes pot.

"And," Sam continued, "you can look after Tim. That is, until he finds something better." There was a long pause. "Alright?"

"Y... yes." Laura croaked.

Sam pulled her finger away. It glistened with moisture. She sniffed it disapprovingly and put her hand underwater to wash it.

"You are a slut, Laura, aren't you?"

Laura remained in her uncomfortable, tired squat. "Yes. I am."

Sam's tone changed. "If you want me to leave, I will, today. Now."

Laura looked at her, lips open in shock. "N ... no. I don't ..."

There was another silence, as Sam quietly scooped her winnings.

"In which case, it's time to get to work."

*** *** ***

Q3. Are monetary tributes payment for sex or services?

A3. Slut-2-Fuck is a lifestyle submissive and tributes are not payment for sex or her services. Your pre-arranged wishes will of course all be considered but tributes are for her time and companionship only. Anything else that occurs is between consenting adults.

*** *** ***

Laura tried not to gag.

She was in a blindfold. It was new, a blackout hood, with just a hole for her mouth and two nostril vents. The hole round her mouth was red-lined.

Sam had put the hood on her before the doorbell rang. A man arrived. Voices. Movement. A distinctive male scent; sweat and cologne.

There were no introductions, no foreplay, no politeness. Straight to the point, as it were. The scraping sound of a zipper.

"No hands." Sam's voice instructed. "Just use your mouth."

Somehow, Laura opened wide and felt this strange penis slide in. She wondered if he was one of the men she'd already serviced. It wasn't Tim. For sure. Maybe another of them? No. This one seemed new. Yet another new one.

Strong fingers held her head. She knelt and let the man literally fuck her face, trying not to choke. She heard appreciative male moans.

"You need a hand job?" Sam's voice eventually asked bluntly. It sounded further away, like she'd withdrawn to the corner of the room.

"Nn .. no." The man grunted.

Without warning, Laura felt a shot of warm fluid coat the back of her throat. She gulped in surprise and swallowed it, just as several more chewy, bitter splashes assaulted her taste buds. The man's hands gripped her hooded head tightly. She drunk again, somehow forcing it all down her gullet.

Eventually he let her head go. She stayed kneeling, blinking inside the hood, trying to breathe regularly. She heard a zipper and sensed movement. His scent lingered in her nostril holes. Movement. Voices. The front door slammed.

"Eight minutes." Sam's voice whispered through the hood into her ear.

Laura stared into the black void, running her tongue over her lower lip, trying to get rid of the tang.

She heard Sam chuckle. "Don't bother."

*** *** ***

Q4. Will Slut-2-Fuck benefit financially from any tribute I give for her time and companionship?

A4. No, absolutely not. All tributes are paid to and retained by her Mistress. Slut-2-Fuck receives absolutely nothing. This financial arrangement is entirely consensual between Slut-2-Fuck and her Mistress.

*** *** ***

Sam slid her finger inside Laura's mouth, prodding her pink tongue.

"Eight minutes." She repeated. "That's all it took."

It wasn't about the money, of course. Sam had two new £20 notes and a £10 in her pocket. Laura's first paying punter. Not that she knew it yet.

It was the thrill of exploitation. Sam was going to keep every damned penny she made out of Laura's prostitution. That's what made her so hot. Every fucking penny. The whore got nothing. The pimp took the lot.

She looked down at her watch. Laura was kneeling on the rug. She was still dressed in just her transparent white shirt, miniskirt, stockings and heels. Her hood was made of black leather and it was perfect for faceless, nameless sex. The hole round her lips was slightly larger than her mouth, just wide enough for any fat penis to slide through. The edge of the hole was trimmed with red PVC, drawing attention to the lips within.

Laura's face resembled a dartboard. The outer circle was the red PVC trim and inside was her mouth, a glistening bullseye of waterproof lipstick.

The doorbell chimed. Bang on time.

"Time for number two."

*** *** ***

Chris did his best to forget about the weight of the Steelwerx inside his underpants. Fortunately, he was so busy he barely had time to think about anything but his work at Lewis Mitchell. His balls were so relieved to have cum with Sam, although his mind already felt horny again. He guessed it would be ages before she allowed him to have another orgasm.

So he focused on the file in front of him. He briefly thought about Laura and what she might be doing right now? It felt strange to admit it, but it was almost as if it was none of his business anymore. His wife. And yet she was Sam's slave now, just like he was. Damn it. Focus on the file.

*** *** ***

Sam logged into the AdultWork.com website.

The familiar purple graphics filled the screen. She filled in Laura's password and waited while Slut-2-Fuck's inbox loaded.

5 new messages!

Slut-2-Fuck's profile and gallery showed photos taken over the past weeks. Neither Laura nor Chris knew about the site yet. It was Sam's little secret.

Laura looked good in all 16 shots. The centre of her face had been blurred just enough to make her unrecognisable to anybody who didn't know her well. But her green eyes, shoulder length hair and fine jaw were all visible. She was there posing, using a vibrator, and sucking and fucking, her model's legs wrapped round men of different hues, her 34Ds displayed in all their meaty glory.

Four new punters had sent enquiries about booking Laura. Better still, one of today's had sent a repeat request. That was a good sign. All the best businesses are founded on satisfied customers. Sam smiled at the screen. If Laura could have seen the man who'd fucked her face for 50 quid that morning!

That would be the next stage. Another test.

One punter had asked if there was any age limit. He was 66. Sam winced. She knew that Laura's own father who'd moved to Australia was only 49.

She tapped the keys in reply. No. 'There is no upper age limit'.

Sam scrolled down to the rates she had set.

When she'd started as a personal trainer, Sam had learned that pricing is everything. Get it wrong, and you sit at home waiting for the phone to ring. Get it too right, and you bust a gut working ten sessions a day, to make what another trainer can make in six. What's more, you can only fit in so many sessions a day. It was better to sit at home than to charge too little.

But it was different with Laura. The last thing Sam wanted was to be waiting for the phone to ring, or Laura's emails to arrive. And she didn't really care within reason if Laura bust a gut making in ten bookings what another whore earned in six. On the contrary, great value for money would be Slut-2-Fuck's USP!

Her 'likes' were listed as Oral without protection, CIM, Swallow and Fucking with protection.

Sam smirked at the screen and made one small amendment.

She added 'rimming' to Laura's list of likes.

*** *** ***

Q5. Can I tip Slut-2-Fuck for her companionship?

A5. Tipping if you have enjoyed a special time with the slut is of course welcome but not expected. However, all tips must be handed to her Mistress and will be retained by her. Arrival gifts of flowers, chocolates and champagne for her Mistress are also gratefully received. However, the only gifts suitable for Slut-2-Fuck are sex toys and role play costumes agreed in advance with her Mistress.

*** *** ***

That evening, Laura spent on a knife-edge, wondering if Sam would tell Chris everything. Three different men had visited; two in the morning and one that afternoon. Every time she had been hooded and unable to see them.

Sam seemed to be highly amused. She asked how Chris's day had been and when he replied busy, she'd laughed and said how 'busy' theirs had been too.

When Chris said he was full after supper, Sam had turned to Laura and commented she was probably 'full' as well.

The innuendo hung in the air but Chris seemed too exhausted to ask them to explain and Sam was clearly happy to let the subject slide.

At 8.30 p.m., Laura was locked in her bedroom like a little schoolgirl.

In the dark, much later, she heard Sam shrieking loudly in orgasm.

*** *** ***

"Don't worry. I'll just disappear into the background."

Sam led the man into the room. He was nervous, embarrassed. She offered him a drink; a beer, Scotch, brandy?

He was smartly dressed in a pin stripe suit, white shirt, silk tie. He was on the heavy side, with a double chin, but otherwise he was stylish and well preserved. He declined her offer of alcohol but asked for a glass of water.

Laura was kneeling in the corner, wearing her hood, and just a black quarter-cup bra and roll up stockings. It was the outfit he'd requested.

"Slut." Sam said. "Your visitor is here."

"W ... welcome Sir." Laura whispered into the wall.

"He's come here for two things. Firstly, you are going to tongue his asshole. You're going to make a damn good job of it too, because his wife would never do such a thing for him. So make it special."

Sam smiled across at him reassuringly. She was learning that new punters are often nervous, especially about asking for specific things.

"Then he's going to fuck you with your legs over his shoulders and your ankles wide. His wife is a little old to manage that position now, even if she wanted to. But that's what young 27 yr old sluts like you are for. So make that special for him too. Okay?"

There was a potent silence. Laura's kneeling body was motionless. Her red lips were visible through the 'o' of the hood, curling with uncertainty. All decisions and negotiations were Sam's. She discussed nothing beforehand with Laura.

"Y ... yes." Laura stammered.

Sam turned and gestured that he should take over.

The gent removed his jacket and folded it neatly over the arm of the sofa. He was wearing matching red silk braces and tie. He carefully unlaced his polished leather shoes and eased them off his feet. Then he slipped the braces off his shoulders and unbuttoned his fly, so he could ease down his trousers.

Sam sat down in a shadowy corner of the room as unobtrusively as possible. She watched him unbutton the lower half of his shirt. He was sucking in his stomach unnecessarily. It wasn't as if Sam was going to object to his belly. He eased his underpants down and she caught a glimpse of his erection.

Finally he spoke to Laura, his voice cracking with excitement.

"H ... here, slut." His finger tilted her chin upwards.

Sam inhaled. She could barely breathe. She had 250 pounds in cash in her pocket. But the money was irrelevant compared with the thrill of power.

The man groaned with pleasure as he reversed his fat bottom onto Laura's hood. Her young tongue had obviously hit the spot. He turned his own head up to the ceiling in ecstasy and Sam realised he had already forgotten all about her.

She pulled out her digital camera and started filming the action. As they had agreed, she was careful to keep his face out of frame. But she ensured his jowls and neck were visible at the top of the shot, down to his flapping shirt, his big belly and his spindly legs.

His Viagra-fuelled cock jutted out like a young man's half his age. This video clip would give any doubting punter another taste of Slut-2-Fucks's awesome potential!

Five minutes later, his second wish was coming true. Laura was on the sofa with her ankles in the air and her heels over his shoulders. He was red-faced, grimacing with effort, energetically fucking her. The only rule was that he was wearing a condom. Aside from that, he could do as he liked.

He didn't seem bothered about Sam filming him. He seemed almost ridiculously proud of his performance. She realised at moments like this how porno films really need good looking actors for them to be a turn on. But fat sweaty men gritting their teeth as they fuck themselves to orgasm aren't a pretty sight at all.

She kept the lens focused on Laura's mouth as he fucked her. That was the shot she needed. She had instructed Laura that just when she felt the punter about to orgasm, she had to please him by pretending to cum herself.

"Yes." Laura hissed.

"Grrmm .... mmmm .... sssss." Her guest grunted as he blew his load.

"Aaa ... hhh .... hhh ... aaaagh." Laura faked, very convincingly.

*** *** ***

Q6. What services does Slut-2-Fuck provide?

A6. Everything! The kinkier and more outrageous the better. One of the important principles of Slut-2-Fuck's service is that it should always be as varied and demanding as possible. New faces, new dicks, new experiences and new challenges are an essential part of her training and lifestyle.

*** *** ***

At nine p.m., Chris finished washing the dishes and joined Sam in the living room. She was watching TV, with the sound turned right down.

"Ah." She smiled at him, beckoning him to stand at a spot next to her. "Here."

Sam had already locked Laura in her room for the night. He barely got to speak with his wife during the week now. It was strange. He missed her. But he couldn't deny it was exciting spending time alone with his Mistress.

"Look."

He did a double-take. On the screen, it was Laura's face. She was hooded but it was definitely her. Her mouth was open towards the camera.

Sam fiddled with the remote and cranked the volume up high.

"Yes."

He heard through the speakers. The noises. He could see the grey-haired back of a man's head. It was moving. He was obviously fucking Laura.

Chris stared at Sam. She was grinning at him wickedly.

Amused.

"Come here." She said, reaching out to his groin.

He gawped at the screen.

"Grrmm .... mmmm .... sssss."

He listened to the man's noisy orgasm as Sam fingered her necklace. She often wore his chastity cage key on a gold chain round her neck.

"It's made me horny." She murmured. "Watching your wife."

He felt his knees tremble. He tore his eyes away from the screen.

"Aaa ... hhh .... hhh ... aaaagh."

He listened to his wife's loud climax seconds after the man's orgasm. All he could do was smile meekly at Sam.