Slut: A Fabulous Present Pt. 02

Story Info
Cheating slut hotwife fucks a random and tapes it for hubby.
1.2k words
4.15
27.4k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,851 Followers

Mac lay back on the bed smiling at me as I walked around the bedroom with the replica cock still deep inside my pussy. The squelching sounds of my pussy juice and his spunk was reverberating around my bedroom. I walked back over to Mac. leaning over him to give him a kiss, when his hand moved down to my pussy and unplugged the cum drenched replica cock. The cock was glistening with spunk and pussy juice as he held aloft smiling. Grabbing his hand I took the cock, placing it in my mouth and lick every drop of sex fluid from the sex toy.

Mac groaned with pleasure at slutty display.

"Fuck sake Suzy, you'll have me coming again!" as his cock began to twitch back to life.

I continued licking and sucking the replica cock, maintaining eye contact all of the time, even licking his spunk from the plastic balls.

"Shall we select another outfit, have a little clean up then you can do me again!" I said efficiently.

"Can we video this also and would I be able to get a copy?" he asked rather gentlemanly.

"If thats what you want honey! You should know by now that I'll do anything you want!" I replied subserviently.

"I quite like the outfit you have on. The high heels, black stocking and sexy Waspie look sexy and trashy, especially as you now look well fucked and very slutty!" he smiled "The only thing missing is long gloves and you'd look like a right porno whore!"

I smiled suggestively at him then walked over to my lingerie drawer. Opening the drawer I took out a shiny red pair of elbow length opera gloves, pulling them over my hands and up my arms. Placing my hands on my hips I looked over at Mac and smiled.

"Is this what you had in mind? Or would you prefer Black?" I giggled girlishly.

"They look very horny! Turn the camera on and come over here and sit on my face while you suck my cock hard!" he grinned lustfully.

"Do you want to lick your spunk out of my pussy? Would you not rather I cleaned up?" I asked aroused at his suggestion.

"Fuck that! Turn the camera on and lets continue fucking. I'll also lick the spunk from your ass and tongue kiss you straight after!" he smiled with a very cheeky smile indeed.

This aroused me so much I thought my stomach would flip with excitement. Switching the camera on I walked slowly over to the bed. Mac was naked on the bed starting to sport another impressive erection. I climbed on to the bed, kissed Mac tenderly then moved around so my face was at his cock. I straddled his body, placing my ass and pussy directly in line with his face. I felt his upper body raise slightly then shuddered as his tongue softly licked my cum drenched pussy lips. I let out a low sexual moan of delight as his tongue slithered inside my fucked pussy. I looked directly into the camera and placed his cock in to my mouth, staring at the camera as I did so. My eyes were half closed with unadulterated lust. Stroking Mac's huge cock and licking and sucking the entire length, my eyes were opened as I felt Mac slide the replica cock into my ass, slowly feeding the length into my tight hole. When the cock was balls deep, Mac turned on the vibrations, slowly at first then gradually increased the speed. I was loving the filthy sensations of being a total cheating slut and allowing this guy to basically do anything he wanted to me. I sucked his cock deep into my throat and did my speciality of swallowing, trapping his cock head in my throat, feeling my throat grab his cock tightly. With his cock wedged in place, I slid my tongue down the shaft and flicked the tip across his balls. I had to release my grip on his cock as my orgasm was fast approaching and I needed my mouth to pant and breathe.

"Oh Mac you lick and suck pussy divinely!" I uttered, sitting upright almost and squeezing my tits as much for the camera as anything else. I rode Mac's tongue, squeezing my tits and twisting my pierced nipples as I looked directly into the camera as my explosive orgasm arrived. Slowly riding his tongue till my breathing returned to normal, I climbed off Mac, turned to face him and straddled his cock, so the tip was at my pussy opening. The replica cock was still buzzing away in my tight ass as I kissed Mac's pussy tasting lips. I eased slowly down the length of his cock, until the entire length was embedded in me. The sensational feeling of Mac's hot searing cock inside my pussy and tingling vibrations of the replica cock in my ass were unexplainable. I felt so sexy, so slutty, so aroused. Mac held both of my tits and began to gently twist my pierced nipples. I arched my back slightly, which lifted my ass upward, revealing to the camera, Mac's huge cock sliding into my pussy and the vibrating replica cock plugged in my ass. I was being double penetrated and fantasised about two real hard cocks fucking me in both holes. My arousal was at peak now and the urgent need for orgasm was overbearing.

"Twist my nipples harder!" I instructed Mac "I'm your slut so do what you want with me!"

"I want to come on your face and in your mouth!" Mac said through gritted teeth.

"Oh fuck! I'd love that! I'll even swallow all of your spunk!" I declared pantingly.

"It's going to happen any second now!" Mac proclaimed.

I leapt off his cock immediately and knelt on the bed n side profile with the camera. I held my tits and opened my mouth inviting Mac to splash his come on my face and in my mouth. The replica cock was resting on the bed, pushing the sex toy into me. I began to gyrate and fuck the toy as Mac rose from the bed to stand directly in front of my face, furiously jerking his big cock. I flicked out my tongue just as the first spurt splashed cross my lips and left cheek. The next spurt followed much the same pattern. Awaiting the next spurt, I placed my open mouth over his spurting cock and gently rolled my tongue around his erupting bell end. A salty splash of delicious come coated my tongue as I swallowed the deposit immediately. A few minor splurges of come left his cock and followed suit straight down my throat. I held Mac's cock at the base and licked the entire length clean of spunk and pussy juice, still riding the replica cock in my ass. I placed the fingertip of my red opera glove across my cheek and scooped all of Mac's come from my face. Tilting my head back, I opened my mouth and let the spunk slide from the glove straight down my throat. As the last drop fell into my mouth, I hungrily swallowed then looked up at Mac to hear him whisper.

"The perfect cheating slut!"

I'm sure James is going to love watching his slut wife in her new video!

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,851 Followers