Slut and her Photo Shoot Pt. 01

Story Info
Married slut gives in to her desires.
5.3k words
4.5
92k
87
3

Part 22 of the 61 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,842 Followers

It was fast approaching our wedding anniversary and I didn't have the foggiest what to get Jim as a present.

I decided that when he got home I would admit defeat and asked what he would like.

I have an extensive wardrobe of the most erotic lingerie, so the obvious thing to do would be to present myself all decked out in something outrageous and fuck his brains out.

I'll propose this but the final choice will be Jim's.

This sounded like a good solution to my dilemma as Jim loves me in my erotic ensembles and I do like to prance around showing my curvy body off.

A little notion entered my head whilst thinking about parading around in my lingerie.

A good friend of ours is quite the photographer and is always flirting with me, saying I should model for him and that he would love to get my sexy curves captured with his lens.

We would often flirt with each other about me parading around his makeshift studio in my lingerie whilst he tried to seduce me with his photography skills.

I must be honest here and admit that Neil is very attractive with a very sexy swagger about himself.

I've been 100% faithful during my marriage, but I have had the odd dalliance at parties, having a cheeky snog or getting felt up on the dance floor and sometimes in some remote corner, and on a couple of occasions, the recipient of those snogs and sexual fumbles has been Neil.

The thought of parading around his studio all sexed up is quite appealing and seriously arousing.

A little spark went off in my head that I could convince Neil to do a Boudoir calendar as a wedding anniversary for James, thus getting the perfect gift for my husband and the opportunity of flaunting my 36DD-24-36 curves all decked out in the sexiest lingerie, for Neil's probing camera lens.

I imagined Neil would get all flustered at me strutting around his studio wearing sexy stockings and tight revealing lingerie, flaunting myself on some makeshift bed, thrusting my large firm, almost exposed breasts to his camera while he tried to maintain an air of calm.

Neil always flirted with me at every opportunity and had been known to have the odd sneaky feel when we danced or hugged as a greeting, but this would be me in a position of power, almost playing the seductress.

If I did this correct, I knew that Neil, who is an accomplished photographer, could capture some very seductive and provocative images which would surely delight James.

I pondered a few risqué scenarios which I would delight in to revealing to Neil for shock value as well as obvious arousal.

I'd need to tell James in advance so I would know he was on board with his hot wife (His words not mine) posing scantily clad and erotically for one of his good friends.

When James arrived home from work and our evening meal was finished, I sat down on the sofa with James and decided to tell him of my proposal.

"For our wedding anniversary I was thinking about getting one of those sexy boudoir calendars done!" I calmly explained.

"Mmm you lounging about in your underwear or nude?" James asked inquisitively.

"It's your present so it's your call!" I smiled with a slight lear.

"This could be very interesting. Have you spoken to a photographer yet?" James said in a pensive tone.

"I was thinking of asking Neil if he would do it!" I voiced "It's someone we know and trust and he's seen me in a bikini many times, so I'd feel comfortable with him!" I exclaimed.

"Would you do nude with him?" James enquired.

"I'd be comfortable with Neil, but it's your present so it's up to you!" I smiled seductively.

"I think the show off exhibitionist in you is quite delighted at the prospect of showing those huge tits and smooth pussy to another Guy!" James laughed not in the least bit jealous.

He was on the button with that remark.

I was quite excited at the thought of showing my body to another guy for the first time since I met James.

I do have a large exhibitionist streak within me and I delight as does James in wearing very tight and revealing outfits always with my obligatory high heels.

It may sound arrogant but I have been blessed with a smoking hot body with huge firm breasts, which my adoring husband paid for bust enhancement two years ago, which if I say so myself are the most awesome tits that sit proudly above my narrow waist and accentuate my full buttocks that add to the hot wife scenario.

I have been actively shaving my pussy, totally bare for a number of years, with no sign of shaving rash, giving me a smooth mound that shows my tight pussylips to perfection.

If I wear leggings, shorts or bikini bottoms that encourage a camel toe, then my Camel Toe is always smooth and well defined, and an area that has been stroked or teased on many occasions during my secret fumbling sessions.

Neil himself has stroked my smooth camel toe on one or two occasions, even bringing me to orgasm during one very drunken party.

Neil has been the only guy other than James during our marriage to have a full on snogging session with me.

I think the idea of me parading around his studio all sexed up is quite thrilling and it would be enormous fun to cock-tease him.

"Neil is a good friend and has seen me in some very revealing bikinis, so the photography would not be too strange for me or him!" I smiled re-assuringly.

"OK if you feel comfortable with it then get in touch with Neil and book a session" James quipped.

"Is there anything in particular that you'd like!" I enquired, tilting my head to one side.

"I'll choose the outfits, but I don't want to know when you're doing it!" James insisted

"I don't want to get all stupid jealous and cancel it. If I don't know when it is then I'll be fine!" James smiled and stroked my cheek tenderly.

"Come on then, let's go upstairs and select my costumes, get them in a hold-all and I'll place the bag in the back of my car, then you won't know if or when I've done it!" I said in a rather seductive tone.

We went into our bedroom where James selected the following items:

Black lace up basque.

Dark purple leather look Waspie.

One pair of fishnet seamed stockings.

One pair of sheer seamed stockings.

One pair of Spike heeled shoes.

One pair of Black leather thigh length boots.

One quarter cup bra (so he was choosing to put my nipples on display!)

One black lace see through thong. (My pussy would also be visible)

One tiny leather look black thong. (This hardly covered my pussy lips and showed almost all of my mound).

One pair of Black shiny long opera gloves.

And finally a selection of shear seamed and fishnet stockings.

I placed all of the articles into the travel bag I use as carry on luggage whenever we fly.

I added some items of jewellery, a travel bag of make up and perfume, two full length towels and when hubby wouldn't be present I would be adding some essential oils and a few sex toys, as you never know if I may need a little encouragement to get me in a sexy mood!

I left the bag over beside our mirrored wardrobes and began to undress slowly.

James picked up on my mood and began to loosen his own clothing until we were both naked. James stretched out onto the bed and I climbed on beside him, making my way toward his prominent erection.

Licking the underside of his rock hard cock, I slithered my tongue up the shaft and placed the swollen dome head into my warm mouth.

Swirling my tongue around the purple glans I could hear James moaning softly, enjoying my oral skills.

His right hand stroked down the naked flesh of my back until his fingers reached my parted buttocks.

James gently stroked the puckered ring of my asshole as he ever so gently slid his index finger into my tight ass. I began to gently thrust on to his invading finger, arousing me further as he slid a second finger into my tight ass.

That was the signal in the not too distant future, that my ass would be getting cock any minute soon. I raised my head from James' cock and positioned myself over the purple glans.

Holding his cock at the base, I guided myself onto his hard cock, feeling his length slide into my hungry pussy.

With his cock deep inside my pussy, I gripped his length with my vaginal walls and began to ride him slowly and sensually.

James moved his hands up my waist and softly stroked my sensitive breasts.

My nipples sprung forward, hard and erect. placing his thumb and forefinger of each hand onto my stiff nipples, he began to gently twist and tease the excited flesh.

James knows that this drives me wild with lust as he began to increase the pressure, gripping his thumb and finger on my stub like nipples as my breathing quickened.

My pussy was clamped tight on his hard cock, almost creating a vacuum, sucking his hardness deeper inside.

Placing my hands on James chest I began to ride his cock to completion for both of us.

My hips swayed back and forth, as his cock pushed toward my cervix. I let out an almighty groan alerting James to my orgasm.

His own orgasm was only seconds behind as felt his hard cock spurt a forceful amount of come deep inside me.

We slowly rode each other to satisfactory completion with James gently stroking my jutting nipples. I flopped down on James chest, licking his neck with my tongue as my breathing panted hot breath on his erogenous neck.

His cock was slowly wilting as it slid out of my pussy, bringing a deluge of hot creamy spunk with it. I kissed his neck softly, working my way up his chin and eventually slithering my tongue into his open mouth as our lips locked in a passionate kiss.

As our breathing returned to normal, James stroked my tousled hair softly, holding me close and said.

"The idea of doing a photo-shoot obviously arouses my little slut exhibitionist wife!"

I looked up to his face and smiled as I saw the warmth in his eyes.

"I think my voyeuristic husband is also aroused at the thought of his hot trophy wife parading her body!" I smiled with just a hint of a smirk.

"Lets just say it pushed both of our buttons!" James laughed.

The rest of the evening was fairly uneventful, though we did talk briefly about my potential modelling assignment and how good it would be for James to have a lasting memento of my body in its glory days.

As James left for work the next morning, I threw into my hold-all a few sex toys, some body oils, a gold waist chain and some chained nipple clamps James bought for me a few years back.

I quickly showered ensuring my legs, armpits and obviously my pussy were silky smooth.

Mission accomplished, I dressed in the following regalia.

Black silk seamed stocking, Black PVC garter belt, Black PVC bra with a very small tight matching thong, Black shiny turtle neck top, tight black wet look pencil skirt with spiked heeled black shoes.

Tousling my hair I looked in my mirror at my slutty reflection.

I was going to blow Neil's mind when he sees me in this get up.

My outfit and the tightness of the garments could not disguise my outrageous underwear beneath.

I plucked the courage and dialled Neil's number.

The phone rang for three rings then Neil's masculine tones breathed into the Phone.

"And what do I owe the pleasure of this call, from such a sexy woman?" Neil smoothed in his flirtatious mode.

Giggling girlishly and admittedly little nervously.

"I've a favour to ask and need an answer before I chicken out!" I purred.

"This sounds interesting!" Neil said with an air of authority.

"James birthday is coming up and as you're the only photographer I know, I thought I'd ask if you would photograph me in those boudoir type photographs?" I asked with little more confidence.

"Let me get this straight. You want me take pictures of you in a boudoir type role? Nude or Lingerie clad?" Neil asked very professionally

Gulping a little I replied "If you were OK with it probably both!" I continued "But it would have to be today or I might run out of courage!"

"Today is fine with me" he replied "Do you want to do it at your home or over here at mine?" Neil quizzed.

"What would be best for you?" I asked with a hint of tease.

"People could walk in here so it's probably more comfortable to do it at your house!" Neil answered matter of factly.

"Good idea! We should do it here, then the bedroom and surroundings would look familiar!" I responded.

"I can be there in fifteen minutes" Neil stated.

"I'll see you then honey" I purred "I'll be ready waiting for you!"

The phone hung up and rushed upstairs to make sure the bed was made and that the bedroom was in a fit state.

Ensuring I closed the drapes I turned on the bedside lamps and placed red lace scarfs over the top to give out a nice sexy red incandescent light.

A quiet scan of bedroom, I made sure the bed was made with some cushions strategically placed, I cleared the bedroom floor of any items of clothing, including my holdall and placed them in the wardrobe, making sure to close the mirrored wardrobes,

I turned on my dressing table lights to give the room a slightly brighter edge.

A few sprays of Chanel on myself and into the air and I looked around to admire my handiwork.

I caught my reflection in the mirrored wardrobes and found a blonde haired, dressed up slut staring back at me.

Perhaps I was sending out the wrong message with my get up and decided it would probably be best if I changed into a sexy nightdress and negligee.

Before I had the chance the doorbell rang. I looked out of my bedroom window, peaking through the drapes to find Neil's car in my drive.

"Fuck! Too late!" I whispered under my breath.

Heading down the staircase, I walked to the front door, hearing only the click of my spiked heels on the hard wooden floor.

Opening the door very slowly, I found Neil on the doorstep with a very large bag in his right hand. Neil whistled appreciably and held up the bag.

"Camera and stuff!" he declared.

"I'm so pleased you remembered to bring your equipment!" I smiled with an obvious hint of innuendo.

"I thought you were after Boudoir pics not outrageously sexy slutty pics!" Neil stated looking me up and down draped in my shiny black tight slut clothing.

"Can't we do both?" I smiled.

"Looking like that you can do anything you want!" Neil grinned.

"Well I do want the photos to be sexy and thrilling!" I exclaimed smiling provocatively at Neil.

"Suzy you always look sexy, but this is way above that.!" Neil stared army body clad in the outrageous outfit.

"I'd call this extremely horny!" Neil Smiled

"Oh thanks babe. I'm so glad you approve!" I smiled 'Do you want to set your stuff up?" I enquired.

"I'll use the hand held camera to get some natural type poses and if my hand starts shaking with lust, I'll use the tripod and some additional lighting!" Neil replied in a confident manner.

"Hands shaking? Tripod? Ooh this sounds like it could be more fun than I imagined!" I teased.

Neil looked me up and down very seriously, as he studied every inch of my curvy body, staring intently at my tight trussed waist and prominent breasts.

"Suzy, how far do you want to go with this?" Neil boldly questioned.

"As far as you think I should, to make a sexy photograph!" I smiled flirtingly.

"Do you want to start with a few candid shots where you tease and flash your stocking tops, then possibly remove a few outer items and pose in your sexy underwear, which I noticed you've adorned for this, you dirty little slut!" Neil smiled, teasing me with his words.

"I only play the slut for you!" I smiled running my taloned fingers slowly up my leather skirt.

"Let's get started then. I'll take a few snaps of you walking, sitting and standing, then could you change your turtle neck for maybe a tight button up blouse!" he advised

"It would look very sexy watching each button open to finally reveal those wonderful breasts encased in that very sexy bra your wearing!" Neil suggested.

"That sounds like a plan. Should I change now or do you want to start now?" I quizzed.

Holding his camera Neil smiled.

"Just walk around the house, stopping every now and then, bend over a little, lean against walls, just pose as you wish and I'll snap away!" He suggested with the horniest look on his face.

I smiled at Neil and began to walk around my lounge.

The click of my high heels was the dominant sound as Neil clicked away.

The camera motor was whirring away as I leant against chairs revealing my stocking tops.

I bent over a table, arching my back thrusting my ass in the air as my full breasts lunged forward.

Next I sprawled myself on the sofa, crossing my legs to reveal even more of my stocking top.

"Fucking hell Suze, you look awesome!" Neil smiled continuing to click away "James is one very lucky man to get to fuck such a beautiful sexy woman!".

Leaning back on the sofa, I stretched my arms above my head, pushing my large breasts forward with my back slightly arched.

My skirt had rode up my thighs allowing me to open my legs a little wider, which revealed my very tight PVC camel toe.

Placing my left hand on the Garter strap, I gently stroked my naked thigh with my talon like nails.

"Fuck sake Suze, I will need the Tripod earlier than I thought as my hands will be shaking at how fucking horny you look!" Neil smiled with a slightly flushed look on his face.

I let my hand move on to the PVC thong and slowly ran my index finger up and down the glossy black covered slit clinging to my shaved pussy.

Smiling at the camera I gently and deliberately stroked my PVC covered pussy, running my long nail up the length of my tight slit.

The feeling was seriously erotic, stroking my pussy in front of someone other than my husband. I could feel my chest heave up and down as I became crazily aroused.

My eyes were half closed with lust, as Neil very professionally clicked away.

I could hear the whir of the camera motor as his lens extended to get a close up of the black shiny second skin framing my pussy.

The shiny triangle of soft black PVC was incredibly small and blissfully tight, barely covering my shaved pussy.

The thin shiny black material clung like a second skin and was so tight, my slit was on display.

The sensations stirring in my pussy were most delightful as Neil continued clicking away.

"Suzy that is so fucking horny! You are more of a sexy slut than I thought possible!" Neil smiled staring at my crotch through his camera lens.

I was just about to pull the thong to one side and reveal my pussy when Neil chirped up.

"Should we change the top to a tight blouse now? I think those tits should be unleashed!" Neil said in a soft tone.

"I could just whip the top and skirt off it you think that would be better?" I smiled still running my finger nail up and down my ever wetting crack.

"Yeah that sounds good" Neil confirmed "We'll do the sexy secretary on the next scene!"

I stood up from the sofa and slowly unzipped my leather skirt. Easing the soft leather down my stocking thighs, revealing my stockings, garter and the tiny triangle of tight black PVC covering my shaved pussy.

I placed both hands at the base of my turtle neck top, turning my back to Neil, showing my thong exposed tight ass, I pulled the garment over my head.

Now standing in my PVC lingerie I slowly turned to face Neil who whistled loudly, showing his approval orally and judging by the prominent bulge in his jeans he was showing me approval in other ways!

My large breasts were not fully encased in the black PVC bra, with my hard pierced nipples peeking over the cup.

I placed both hands over the erect nipples and began to tweak them gently, gathering momentum until I was almost twisting them.

Neil moved to my left, photographing this in profile, so to add to the moment, I arched my back, sticking my ass up and thrusting my tits out.

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,842 Followers
12