Slut and her Photo Shoot Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,841 Followers

I half turned my head to face the camera and licked my lips sensuously, while twisting my erect pierced nipples.

"Sorry Suzy but I'm definitely keeping a copy of these pics. You're a fucking natural at this lark!" Neil grinned.

"Will they excite you on long lonely nights!" I giggled "Should I get a little naughtier for the camera?" I continued, teasing Neil as I twisted my pierced nipples.

"Fucking hell! I'll be coming in my jeans at this rate!" Neil laughed with a strong lustful look in his eyes.

Not saying word I sat back on the sofa, leaning into the armrest and spread my legs wide, forcing the thin PVC thong deeper in to my slit, almost revealing my pussy.

Still twisting my right nipple, I moved my left hand, with my wedding ring prominent, onto the tight shiny triangle covering and began to stroke my pussy.

My breathing was becoming deeper and my eyes were half closing in a wonderful state of arousal as Neil continued to click away.

I pushed my head back which forced my breasts to thrust forward as Neil almost whispered.

"That's perfect you dirty slut! Now show your lover how much you want him!" Neil hushed.

"Oh this feels so good!' I panted "Do you want to see my shaved pussy?" my breathing quickening as my finger pushed the black PVC deep into my slot.

"Of course I do!" Neil confirmed "Show me how naughty you can be!" he said in a very sexy whisper.

I pulled the black PVC thong to one side, revealing my shaved pussy to a man, other than my husband for the first time since I met James.

This felt so erotic, so naughty and so right. Running my manicured nails along my wet slit I stroked my clitoris which was buzzing with sexual electricity.

"Fucking hell Suzy. You're pussy looks better than I could imagine. It looks so tight!" Neil said as his camera seduced me.

"Why don't you come over here and find out how tight it really is!" I panted almost reaching orgasm.

The next ten seconds are a blur as Neil removed his clothes in world record time.

My finger was now inside my pussy as I looked at Neil, approaching the sofa with a huge erection jutting from his groin.

I removed my black PVC thong and held my legs wide open, revealing my shaved pussy totally. Neil stared at the sprawled slut before him, almost licking his lips with delight.

I opened my legs upward, tilting my pussy for him and reached up to hold his magnificent cock, as he placed it at my burning opening.

Removing my finger, I held his shaft and placed the head of his cock inside my shaved pussy.

Leaning over me, Neil began to kiss my panting open mouth, running his tongue around mine as he plunged his full length deep inside me.

My breath left my body in a delightful moan, as a strange new cock entered my married unfaithful pussy.

My stockinged legs wrapped around his strong back, as he thrust powerfully into my unfaithful cunt!

His lips parted from mine as he kissed my cheeks and neck, working his tongue up my neck and slithering around my earlobes.

His hot breath teased my ears and aroused the erogenous zones of my neck and ears.

His cock skilfully slid in and out of my tight shaved pussy, which was now being stretched by the width of his huge hard cock.

He was stretching my pussy more than James ever could and reaching deeper inside me than James ever did.

I was thrusting back at his magnificent cock, when my orgasm surged through my entire being.

Sensing my orgasm, Neil began to utilise his dirty talk skills.

"That's it babe, you unfaithful slut. You love this big cock fucking you, don't you?" Neil said almost growling.

"Oh fuck! It's so much bigger than James'!" I implored "I want your spunk. I need to see you come! Come on my face!" I panted

Neil's hands were now pawing my breasts as his thrusting continued.

My orgasm didn't seem to wane, in fact it intensified providing me with my first ever multiple orgasm.

As long as I live I will never be able to explain this delightful sensation, only to state that I almost passed out with sexual pleasure. Neil slowed his fucking down to allow me to breathe and regain some composure.

"Neil your cock is magnificent!" I panted in post orgasm pleasure.

"No babe, you, this gorgeous body and this unbelievably tight pussy are magnificent!" Neil whispered as he kissed my ear delicately.

Placing my hands on his taut buttocks, I began to lick his neck as he slowly slid his cock in and out of me.

"Does my ass not get a mention?" I whispered into his ear then flicked my tongue inside.

"That ass is perfect!" he whispered as I felt his hand move to my buttock.

"Oh yeah!" I whispered "Treat me like an unfaithful fuck slut!" I said sluttishly encouraging my illicit lover.

Neil's cock slid in and out of my pussy, as I felt his finger circle the puckered ring of my ass.

My orgasm must have produced a lot of pussy juice which had run down my ass crack, acting as a natural lubricant for Neil's finger.

"So my little sexy slut, how does it feel to have a finger in your ass and cock in your pussy?" Neil enquired.

"Your cock in my pussy and strong manly finger in my ass is so dirty and slutty" I whispered "But your cock up my fuck slut ass would be even dirtier!"

"Oh you dirty fucking slut!" Neil smiled as he removed his cock from my pussy.

Kneeling between my legs, he placed his hand at the back of my stockinged thighs and pushed my legs high and wide.

James has never seen this much of my pussy, and here I was, willingly displaying it, as Neil stretched my shaved cunt wide open.

He moved his tongue down my stockinged thigh until his tongue rested on my open pussylips.

I looked down to see Neil smiling, then flick his tongue over my labia and clitoris with rapid speed.

An orgasm ripped through me, sending vibrating tingles through my entire body.

Placing his tongue deep in my hole, he began to wriggle it like an electric eel.

I was staring in sexual ecstasy at my pussy being eaten so wonderfully.

Neil ran his tongue the full length of my slit, then lifted his head, nibbling my clitoris with his diamond white teeth.

His tongue then slithered down my slit to the soft flesh between pussy and ass.

Kissing this area delicately he snaked his tongue toward my puckered ring and began to rim me. James had licked my ass in the past but this was incomparable.

The tip of his tongue speared its way inside my tight hole, as he pushed his tongue as deep as he could, then began to tongue fuck my ass.

I'd never felt a more erotic sensation, I'd also never felt more sexy or slutty, as my illicit stud, did things to me I'd never shared or experienced with my husband.

Neil removed his tongue from my ass just as I was about to come, which although most pleasurable, left me a little frustrated.

"You want more don't you slut?" He teased.

"Fuck yeah! Give me more!" I panted.

"You'll fucking love this you big titted slut" he ordered.

Neil looked down at my lubricated asshole and spat forcefully on my tight sphincter.

For whatever reason, this aroused me immensely and I involuntarily moaned,

"Oh do me please!"

Neil moved up on his knees and held his large cock at the base.

I looked down wide eyed as his cock disappeared below my pussy heading for my virgin ass.

I felt my sphincter stretching, trying to accommodate this huge cock, when suddenly it stretched over his bulbous cock head and allowed his shaft to spear my ass.

The heat was searing and somewhat painful at first but after three short thrusts, my ass accepted his length willingly.

James and I had enjoyed a little anal play in the past but I never allowed him to fuck my ass, and here I was being unfaithfully butt fucked like a true fuck slut.

I never realised how pleasurable this sensation could be. It was dirty, erotic, sensual, taboo and almost every other word that describes sexual pleasure.

I began thrusting back at Neil's cock as he plundered my tightest hole.

Reaching for his camera he pointed the lens at his cock spearing my ass and began to click away. I was so aroused I didn't object and actually encouraged him by finger fucking my pussy.

I plunged three fingers into my shaved pussy as Neil's cock slid in and out of my ass.

I placed my other hand at my pussy hole and held the lips wide open, revealing my deep pink cavity to Neil, seeing my hole shrink and widen with each dynamic thrust.

"Show me your cunt while I fuck your tight slut ass!" Neil growled as he plunged his entire length balls deep into my ass like a porn star.

Neil spat forcefully into my open pussy, sending me wild with sexual desire. Rubbing his saliva into my stretched exposed hole I whispered.

"Use me like a whore!"

"You're my dirty married slut!" Neil proudly boasted "I'm going to fuck all these holes whenever I want!" he grinned knowing that I was his slut to do with as he pleased.

"I'm your married fuck slut! I'm coming on your beautiful cock!" I almost screamed, panting with sexual frenzy.

"I want to come in your mouth and watch you swallow all of my load!" Neil snarled as he slammed his huge hard cock deep in my ass.

"I'd love to do that for you! I want to taste your spunk and swallow your seed!" I screamed as a delicious anal orgasm gripped me.

This obviously pushed Neil over the edge, as he withdrew his cock from my now gaping asshole. Kneeling at the left hand side of my face, I felt the first forceful splash of his hot creamy spunk spurt against my lips.

Opening my mouth to receive the remaining deluge, thick creamy sperm gushed inside my mouth and slid down my willing throat.

It felt so natural to close my lips around his exploding bell end, twirling my tongue around his sensitive glans.

Neil moaned coarsely whispering

"You dirty fucking slut!"

This kept my state of arousal, excessively high!

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,841 Followers
12