Slut and The Beast

Story Info
What happens when my Master changes forms?
1.9k words
3.79
66.4k
24
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
latinafmm2
latinafmm2
19 Followers

My Master, once fully human, was bitten years ago by a wolf, he now turns into a wolf at night during the full moon. I find myself very aroused by him, knowing all the while that the beast inside will cause him to fuck me like I've never been fucked before.

Roaming the halls, his eyes seeing red as he stalks toward a scent he knows well. He has only one thing on his mind, tearing apart the fresh meat that he smells, it is the guard who sits outside the room I'm in. Little does the guard know, my Master will have me, and my Master will rip that guard to shreds to get to me. He roams the halls at night, somewhere in his beastly mind is the voice of the human inside as well as the voice of the beast he has become. Both want the same things, but both have different ideas on how to get these things. The animal inside wants food, his arousal comes out when he smells and tastes the familiar scent between my legs. The human, the man, wants food too, but at first, isn't too keen on killing the guard to feed himself. Unfortunately, the man isn't as strong as the beast, and the beast wins that fight.

Stalking back and forth down the hallway he can see through the red to the guard sitting half asleep in the chair near my door. Anger fierce and free comes to the forefront of the man's thoughts as he realizes that the guard is half asleep and was given specific and simple instructions to stay awake and alert, no matter what, when the beast comes out. This anger comes out through the beasts sharp, long, and gleaming white teeth as a low and menacing growl. The beast goes low to the ground and growls again, his eyes narrowing. Jumping, with a howl the beast pounces on the guard and begins to tear him to shreds before the guard can even put up a fight.

I can smell the beast outside my door, hear his nails as they click against the hard wood floor. I heard him growl, then howl first in anger, then in pain. I can hear the fight outside the door and then as he throws himself against my door to break it down. I reach down and begin to slide my fingers over my pussy, feeling the wet, and sliding a finger into my mouth to taste. Mmmm it's almost too bad that I can't eat my own pussy, I think to myself, as into the room stalks a big animal, a large dog, a wolf, my Master in his animal form. On his side is a large cut, almost as if something or someone took a chunk out of him. Come here boy, I call out to him. He comes to me willingly. I didn't realize until he got closer that he was limping slightly. He was growling and whining at the same time. Oh my poor boy.

I let him lick his own wound, knowing that in this form, if I try to clean or help him, he will bite me. Were he in his human form, he would tell me that it's better for the healing. He limps over to me and begins to sniff at my pussy, nuzzling deep in between my lips with his nose. As he pulls his nose back, his snout is covered in my juices, he uses his long tongue to lick off my juices and then begins to lap at my dripping wet pussy. Growling with pleasure at each lick.

My hands go to his furry head and began to push his snout deeper into my pussy. That's right my wolf, eat my pussy, you know you want to, you know you like the taste of me. He began to lick faster and harder, using his front teeth to grab my clit and nibble. I screamed as I began to cum on his tongue, that, oddly enough, was like that of a cat's. He pulled his snout from my pussy and began to lick and clean himself.

I got down on my hands and knees, I knew he could smell my pussy, I knew he could smell the heat and wet that was coming from it. He wanted me, he wanted me as much as he wanted his next kill, and he would bed and posses me as he had done before, many times before. He would protect me and he would take me. A low growl sounded from behind me, I could almost hear the teeth that were bared behind me.

Suddenly, a furry body mounted mine and began to slam a big cock deep into my pussy. He didn't stop to make sure that I could take all of him, he didn't care. He took me in one deep and hard thrust, over and over. He began to fuck me faster and harder. The feel of his furry body against mine was wonderful, I wanted to turn over so that I could pet him. I'd fallen asleep next to him after being fucked by him before, petting his fur so that I might relax myself to sleep. I loved my Master's fur, and it aroused me when he turned into the beast and I could pet him. When he would allow me to pet him that is. I'd been bitten many times before for trying when he wasn't ready for me to. It was a wonder I hadn't turned into a wolf myself yet.

His furry body rubbed all over me, his front legs were around my waist, I could feel his tail as it swished at my calves. I wanted to scream with my pleasure. Then suddenly, I did, I began to scream, loud and hard. The beast began to fuck me harder, slamming his huge and thick cock deep into my tight hole. His hot cum began to spurt deep into me. I could feel as it splashed against my walls, I could feel as my Master began to turn back into himself. His final growled words to me as we fell to the floor in sleep, were that I would soon sire a puppy, his puppy. We went to sleep on the floor that way, I could still feel the memory of his furry body taking me as I fell into a deep sleep, my Master still buried deep inside me as he began to turn back into himself, I could hear his labored breathing, I could see the gouge in his side, tomorrow it would have to be cleaned and looked at, but tonight is all we were thinking of.

Sometime during the night I awoke screaming and crying out, my body writhing in agony. I began to howl and cry out to my Master for help, he sat on his haunches, having transformed completely himself into the beast, watching as my body transformed. In the window I could see the light of the full moon. My bones shifted, most of the extra body fat fell away though I was larger around the middle because of the puppy, and I had more body fat then my Master, but I attributed that to the fact that I'm female and he's of course male. I stood next to my Master on all fours, a shorter version of him. My fur baby soft and fine, my teeth razor sharp. He licked at my nose, and turned to stalk through the house to the front door so that we might leave. I followed him out and stood back as he broke down the door. He didn't turn back to me, I knew exactly what I was to do. I was to stay close to him, I was to follow him as he helped me to find the food that my new-found animal nature and our puppy hungered for.

In the back of my mind, the human in me could only attribute this new way of being to the many times that my Master had bitten me over the years after he himself had been bitten. I knew this was what he wanted. I'd been told many times over the years exactly that. I just didn't know the transformation would hurt so much.

I followed him out the door and into the night. I could see him stop after a few feet away-from the door only to sniff the air. I wondered at what he was doing until he turned to the right and led us into the woods. In the woods I could look up and see the moon still shining brightly. I started to turn toward him and he growled at me, so I turned back around. He came up-to me and began to sniff my ass, flicking his tongue out once before he lifted up and mounted me fast, slamming his large wolf cock deep into me. Our furry bodies writhing against each-others. I could feel him fucking deep into me.

I couldn't talk, I couldn't tell him how good he was making me feel. I couldn't tell him how much I wanted more. I pushed back with my front paws, forcing him deeper. I could hear low growls coming from both him and myself. My Master bit me again, this time in what would be my shoulder, and after he'd bitten me he began to lick at the wound he'd made. We mated under the trees by the light of the full moon. and as soon as I got closer to cumming I began to howl my pleasure. I didn't know I could howl so loudly, and my howls made him thrust faster and deeper. My Master filled me again with his animal lusts and dismounted. We helped to lick each-other clean before he turned us to the entrance to the woods.

Sniffing the air again he turned us in the direction of the fresh meat we could both smell. I was so hungry, hungry for the kill and aroused by my Master. There were wild animal feelings and thoughts inside me that I'd never knew existed. We had our own language, and could communicate with growls and noises we made to each-other. He licked my nose and mouth often, testing my abilities and making sure that I was still able to follow and also making sure that I knew what we were doing. Food was all I had in mind. I followed him to the next guard, the one that stood outside our house. He was to be the one who would help to guard our home, with anywhere from 4 to 6 others, when my Master changed shape.

The problem was none of them had anticipated two wolves to deal with. When he lept I lept and we tore the guards apart, both eating and tearing at the same time. When we'd had our fill, he mounted me again, fucking his big cock deep into me, growling and howling out his pleasure with each thrust. I could feel each time his cock thrusted into me, I tried to scream out, but it came out as a howl. Low growls and slight mewing noises were all I could make, to let him know he was making me feel good. He continued on until once again he'd filled me with his hot seed. We went back to the woods, each of us pulling a piece of what was left of the guards so that we might feast again. The next morning I awoke, next to me lay my Master, as usual we were both naked, but what wasn't normal, was the fact that we were still in the woods, we lay together on a bed of pine needles. In my mind I couldn't believe it was a dream, I looked at the sky and howled. Never again would life be normal.

latinafmm2
latinafmm2
19 Followers