Slut Barbara

Story Info
Barbara lets customers feel her up and fucks her boss.
2.2k words
4.41
39.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters and events are purely fictional. All sexual acts are among consenting adults that are 18 years or older.

*****

Barbara was petite, blond and had finished college. Her marriage had ended and was quickly put behind her, however, the one thing that she did miss was the frequent sex. She was accepted to a prestigious business school in Florida but needed the waitress job to pay her tuition.

The high class restaurant along the Connecticut River was just the place to get big tips. It was owned by handsome twin brothers, both in their thirties and married to the business. John was the front manager, In charge of wait staff, menu and reservations, Jack was the back manager in charge of kitchens, kitchen staff, ordering and stock room.

Although Barbara had previous restaurant experience both men were skeptical about her working in an exclusive restaurant. She assured them with her big smile and a bat of her eyes that she would do "anything" to satisfy their customers and them. Barbara had rowed on the woman's crew team in college and had a thin, muscled body with a nice rack. Both agreed that she would look stunning in the white shirt and black pants or dark skirt uniform.

Barbara quickly became one of the best waitresses; happy, gracious and sexy. She learned early on that a little cleavage, bending low and a big smile could improve her tips. She soon earned a reputation as a fun girl. The restaurant business is known for the flirting and the availability of sex during and after the shifts and the Riverside Inn was no different. It wasn't long before the waiters were grazing her ass and cupping her tits. She accepted the touching and even did a little pressing her assets back in return. The first thing she would do on arriving was to check out the "packages" of the men. She felt that was only fair since they would ogle her breasts. Barbara delighted in trying different bras and blouses that would show off her assets in different ways.

In the town there were several large corporations that had groups of visiting executives that used the Inn as a perk. There were several large groups there every night. The liqueur flowed, exemplary service was expected, there was ample flirting on both sides and the tips were always great.

Thursday nights were the best night for company groups. They were usually leaving on Friday, they had presumably worked hard and were letting their hair down. For those that were so inclined it was the last night to "score". Barbara knew all this when she chose the outfit for the night: a thin white blouse, tight across the chest, a daring plunge bra that barely covered her nipples and her shortest gray skirt.

There were five men at her "special' table in the private dining room. She quickly identified the alpha male, a handsome 30 something that all the others seemed to look to for guidance. He had a question about the wine menu and as she answered it she rested the outside globe of her breast against his shoulder pressing in against him as she reached across him to point to the entry. The others seeing this all had questions and were rewarded by Barbara's rubbing her breast against each man in turn. Serving the drinks gave her more opportunity to rub up against the men and to lean low letting them see down her blouse.

Barbara suspected that John would be watching on the video camera.

Barbara's blouse had been quite demure however as she returned with the drinks she had unbuttoned an additional button showing the top part of her breast all the way down to her lacy half bra. Barbara made sure to bend low as she was taking the dinner orders allowing the men to see nearly to her coral nipples now distended by all the attention they were getting. Bending low to show "alpha" something on the menu her breast happened to fall into his up turned hand giving him an opportunity to cup her nearly naked breast. The man on her other side seeing alpha feel her up grasped her other breast. Both men had ample time to feel her as she slowly explained the menu and deliberately wrote the orders out long hand. She moved around the table allowing each of the men to feel her breasts. The times that two men felt her at once were the most erotic. One of the men put his hand on her backside, pushing her thighs up against the edge of the table. Barbara wished that he had rucked her skirt up, pressing against her sex.

Her night continued working several groups and the assorted couples until her break at 9:30. Barbara saw John at the order window as she was about to take her break. Rubbing her breast on the back of his arm she invited him to join her on her break. The feel of her erect nipple on his arm confirmed that he did want to join her. John followed her down the back hallway toward the kitchen. "I saw you working table 12 on the security camera, good job a $100 extra tip!" Staring at her breasts he said "You must have shown them your best" he said with a smirk as he ushered her towards the storeroom. She was still flushed and her breath was ragged betraying her arousal as he guided her through the steel door pushing her gently against the wall.

"I suppose you want to kiss me?" Barbara offered. Their tongues clashed momentarily as their lips met but John was insistent and Barbara was more than willing to submit allowing him deep access to her mouth.

"I was watching. How much of your breast did you let them see? This much?" He said as he opened a button, "more?" He opened another button exposing her entire bra cup. John moved his hand under her chin caressing her cheek. Barbara leaned her head back with her eyes closed as John pressed her into the wall. John kissed her lips again, her lips opening inviting . "Did you let them touch your bra? Like this?" When he cupped her breast she moaned softly, her body shaking visibly as he caressed the firm globe. Her nipple was very hard. Barbara arched her back pressing the aroused breast into John's hand. John opened her blouse all the way. Her bra was the only thing in John's way. He marveled at the expanse of pale cleavage exposed by the lacy bra. As he was feeling both of her breasts he noticed that her plunge bra had a front hook.

John too was an alpha male and knew exactly what to do for a woman in Barbara's condition. John reached between her breasts and unlatched her bra allowing her breasts to spring out. They stood out proudly, firmly, framed by her opened blouse and now useless bra. Her nipples erect and up turned on the flushed globes. He cupped one firm breast and then the other taking care to avoid those hard nipples. His head dipped down smelling her perfumed cleavage, he licked her cleavage. His hand traveled from breast to breast, down her flat stomach to pull her blouse out of her skirt still avoiding her nipples. "Stop teasing me" Barbara exclaimed.

Grasping her breast and turning her torso she centered her turgid nipple under his mouth. John accepted the proffered treat, sucking, bitting, licking.

"Oh God, thank you, my nipples have ached all day." Barbara stroked the back of his neck, pulling him tighter to her nipple. "I like what you are doing to me". After a while she said "Don't neglect my other nipple." Now John was feasting on her tits, going from nipple to nipple sucking hard, gently licking, intensely nursing . "Oh, oh" she gasped as she had her first orgasm.

John now knew that Barbara was completely under his control. "Good Girl, that is the first of many times you will come for me."

As he was suckling on her nipple his hand went to her knee and up her thigh. She opened her legs and folded back her short skirt giving him full access. She was warm, wet and welcoming. Her panties were the same pale gray lace as her bra. His finger zeroing in on the juice spot on her panties pressed into the welcoming folds of her plump outer pussy lips. The only thing between his finger and her clit was the thin, very damp material of her panties.

Barbara loved having her nipples sucked, the erect flesh becoming even more tender with each compression of her tit. She warned John "I am a screamer, is the door locked". He assured her that he had locked it on the way in. "Put your finger in me, I want you inside me" she insisted as she frogged her legs open.

John momentarily took the pressure off her mound and going to the edge rucked the sodden gusset aside. He was immediately aware of the pungent smell of turned on pussy. Without the panty in the way he pressed his finger into the wet canal of her vagina. "Oh, Oh, Oh, so good" she moaned. Her hand lazily circled around the front of his pants, eventually grasping his hard cock through the loose material. In short order John was able to bring his sticky finger to the nub of Barbara's hooded clit. He alternated between the pad of his finger and the edge of his nail massaging her erect clit sending ever increasing electrical shocks throughout her being. Strumming her nub up and down, then circling it, he inserted two fingers into her vagina then rubbed her clit between them... as she started her orgasm he pushed his middle finger deep into her vagina finding her g spot. As he increased the pressure Barbara ground her pussy on his invading finger, her knees giving way as her orgasm rocked through her body. John watched her eyes roll back in her head, his hand in her pussy, her powerful legs fucking his fingers. The other hand cupping her firm tit, his hand in her vagina being the only thing holding her up.. "let it happen, let yourself go, I wouldn't let you fall, that's it grind on my hand."

Barbara came slowly down from her orgasm, her vagina spasming around Johns fingers..her blue eyes wide, she pulled her blond hair back shaking her head. "Thanks I needed that" said Barbara.

John responded, "There is more to come"

Barbara was the personification of sex: large heaving tits, hard nipples, legs spread open, panties to one side. She further enhanced the image, momentarily releasing his cock to reach under her skirt pulling her panties down over her long legs. She struggled just a little getting them over her high heels. John used the time to advantage unzipping and freeing his cock. Barbara delighted in hefting his rampant cock.

"You have been a naughty girl." Said John, "What type of girl flaunts her stuff? What type of girl lets men feel her up?"

"Oh, Do you think I am a slut?" John nodded. "Oh God, I AM a slut. I love looking at mens packages, sucking cock...my girl friends call me Slut Barbara... I like being a ...SLUT."

"You do it so well".

John moved closer to Barbara, rubbing his bulbous cock head in Barbara's splayed open pussy. He dipped down as Barbara stood on tippy toes, gaining access to her. Barbara reached between them guiding him into her tight, slippery channel.

John's length and girth filled Barbara as he speared her pussy pushing her firmly against the wall. His hands cupped her firm rowers backside pulling her tight to his groin and kneading her well defined globes. "Jack will love this ass" he stated.

A wide eyed Barbara gasped "You would share me with Jack?"

"We do everything together. Jack is an ass man though." As John could feel her pussy spasm around his cock he whispered: "You would do both of us together, wouldn't you?"

"O God yes!" Barbara sighed.

"Because?..."

"Because I am your slut".

He continued to piston deep in her pussy. As they both came closer to orgasm he said "We need a hot lady to tend bar and waitress for private parties. She would be nearly naked."

Barbara was panting heavily now. "Men would ogle your tits and fondle you. We could even raffle your panties to the highest bidder. Would you let the winner take them off? He would reach down the front of your panties. You would let him feel your wet pussy and finger fuck you in front of everyone until you came. After the party was over Jack and I would fuck our precious Slut."

The image combined with the physical arousal, was too much for Barbara. Her orgasm started in her clit cascading through her body culminating with the start of a loud scream. When John came he clamped his mouth on hers. Stifling her scream he pumping his hot sperm into her eager pussy. When her pussy stopped milking him he slowly pulled out. Barbara felt vacant as John's cock came out with a "plopping" sound but she loved the feel of her freshly fucked open pussy. She knew she would feel his sperm seeping out of her the next day.

After they got their clothes straightened out John looked into her eyes and said "Good, so good, can we do this again? You know, I was serious about needing a "Special Party Girl."

Barbara replied with a smile "What happens in the Riverside Inn stays at the Riverside Inn!"