Slut: Brandi and the BBC Pt. 01

Story Info
Slut wife goes interracial.
6k words
4.56
108k
133
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,841 Followers

My sexy blonde wife came downstairs, opening the lounge door, her spiked high heels clicked across our wooden floor as she strutted into the lounge.

"Fucking hell!" I blurted out.

She was wearing a tight shiny black clinging latex minidress with matching latex stockings and long latex black evening fingerless gloves . Her large full breasts were being hugged by the skintight latex as though they were painted with the shiny black material. Her waist was cinched in by the tightness of the garment which made her womanly hips and firm buttocks outrageously sexy. She really was sex on legs, and those legs were perched on top of a pair of 6 inch heeled black stilettos. Smiling at me she asked teasingly.

"What do you think of my outfit?" Running her hands all over her skintight clad curves.

"Awesome! Fucking Awesome!" I splurted excitedly.

"Do you think this will get me some black cock tonight?" She said with the most devilish grin emblazoned across her heavily made up face.

"Babe that will get you as much black cock as you can handle!" I answered truthfully.

"Well tonight that may be a lot as I'm so fucking horny!" she giggled with more than a hint of menace in her tone.

I knew when Brandi was in this kind of mood, then cock and lots of it was the only solution to dampening her ardour. From the moment we met Brandi and I have enjoyed an open relationship, but due to Brandi's erotic looks and choice of slut clothing, the openness of the relationship has been stacked more in her favour than mine. This is not an issue as I do enjoy watching my hot wife writhing beneath the body of some random guy as he slams his cock in and out of her pussy and ass, making Brandi come extremely vocally.

Her new fetish appears to be black guys. Due to the overload of internet porn showing interracial activity between blacks and blonde white women, the contrasting images have aroused Brandi's sensual desires, that she now feels compelled to enjoy the delights of black cock inside her. Brandi being the slut that she is, is no stranger to threesomes and gang bangs from some of the swinger parties we've attended and her record to date was to sexual service six guys who all took it in turn to push their cocks in her mouth, pussy and ass in rotation, so every hole was in use during her cockfest and every cock fucked every hole. She came so much that night, she fainted with sexual excitement twice, orgasmed endlessly and squirted so much I was fearing that she would be seriously dehydrated.

I pulled Brandi to me to kiss her soft lips and feel her outrageously sexy body draped in the skintight latex. My left hand went under the black latex minidress and found her waxed smooth pussy uncovered, which due to the tightness and shortness of the dress, would leave her smooth cunt in view with just the slightest movement. I was startled somewhat to find her so brazenly dressed, knowing full well we were heading to a club which a lot of black guys frequented, and that they would find her built for sex body and state of dress so slutty and available. Add to this that her hairless pussy was almost on display and no doubt would be, during the course of the evening, excited us both.

Brandi leant back against the wall, smiling shamelessly.

"If I part my legs just a little can you see my pussy?" she smiled coyly.

"Fuck sake Brandi you can see your shaved slit. Your clitoris is out of its hood already and is glistening away!" I explained.

Smiling she looked me in the eye and defiantly ran her long red nail up and down her bald slit, gently scratching her talon like nail softly over her aroused clitoris. A soft moan came from her mouth.

"I should attract plenty of hard black cock tonight then!" she giggled moving from the wall, walking past me to pick up her handbag off the sofa. Bending over to pick her bag up, she arched her back deliberately as the skintight dress stretched over her curvy ass and revealed her smooth hairless slit with just a hint of her puckered ring. This was going to be one hell of a night.

"Come on then, lets go and get your cheating slut wife some black cock!" she laughed heading out the front door.

I followed behind her, watching the second skin of latex cling to her sexy body as she walked down our drive, tottering on her high heels, with the latex stockings making a sexy swish sound. She opened the passenger door, winked at me and sexily slid in to the passenger seat of our car. She was on form tonight that was for sure and judging by her mood it would take a lot of cock to satisfy this horny slut tonight, and in her words it would need to be black cock!

The drive to the club was a voyeurs dream, as Brandi placed her high heeled feet on the dashboard, opening her latex stockinged legs and softly stoked her smooth pussy, swollen labia and teased her blood engorged clitoris. With her head thrown back she continued with her enticing display, softly moaning repeatedly.

"I need to be fucked by lots of black cock!"

It was almost impossible to keep attention on the road ahead with her own personal sex show in full swing. We overtook quite a few Lorries whose drivers got a sneak peak at my slut wife stroking her naked pussy. At one set of traffic lights the lorry driver looked into our car staring at my wife pleasure herself. The dirty slut looked directly at the driver, with one hand she scooped out her left breast with her nipple already rock hard, tweaking and twisting the erect flesh. Her other hand still on her pussy, she spread her fingers and her labia revealing her pink wet hole and plunged her finger inside her wet pussy, finger fucking her pussy for a few strokes, then taking her finger from her pussy, she placed it to her glossed lips with the finger saturated from her pussy juice. She began to lick the finger provocatively as we pulled away from the lights. Brandi giggled still stroking her pussy and said.

"That was fun!"

We were now only minutes away from the club and Brandi was still stroking her wet pussy, thinking of all the black cock she was hoping to be inside her. Judging by her mood, I decided to park in the multi storey car park just opposite the club. I chose a vacant corner space, fairly dark and private but with enough street light for visibility, in case Brandi needed to use the car to get fucked in. Switching off the engine, I turned to Brandi who was pinging her skintight latex dress back in to position. Checking her make up and hair in the vanity mirror, she unlocked the door and began to slide out.

"Hold on a second" I said jumping out of the driver and scurrying around to the passenger side, I needed to see this vixen egress the vehicle. Brandi's left latex covered leg was out of the car as she turned slightly, opening her legs wide, revealing her glass smooth hairless pussy. Her pussylips and clitoris were shining bright from her masturbating car show as she stood up from the car, her dress was still revealing a hint of her hairless crack. Pinging her dress down a little she smiled at me and said.

"In we go, I really need some big hard black cock inside me!" She smiled moving away from the car. I closed and locked the car and followed Brandi across the road to our club of choice. Brandi walked up to the door of the club, where four large black doormen stared at her sashaying toward them. Smiling at the doormen provocatively, one of the guys said.

"Good evening sexy lady. A lady as fine looking as you are will be paying no cover charge!"

Brandi smiled at him, walking over toward him, she placed her arms around his neck, pushing her body close to his and kissed his cheek and whispered into his ear

"Thank you!"

Her skintight dress rode up with her arms around his neck and the lower part of her firm naked buttocks were on display. The guy was so tall that Brandi was on her tip toes, which pushed her large latex covered breasts in to the chest of the doorman and revealed even more of her ass. The bouncer didn't realise I was with her and placed both of his huge black hands on her naked buttocks, smiling with delight when he discovered the naked ass. His black hands against her porcelain white skin was quite an erotic sight as his hands began to knead her naked ass, with the tip of his index finger worming its way between her naked cheeks. She removed her arms from his neck then turned toward me and said.

"This nice young man has waived the cover charge tonight. I'll have to thank him properly later!" She smiled as she gave his impressive trouser bulge a slow stroke. Her eyebrows raised when she felt the size and hardness of his cock. He looked over at me and winked picking up on the situation and said.

"I get a break in two hours, maybe you can thank me then!" he smiled removing his hands from my wife's ass. Brandi turned to me again, taking my hand she lead me inside the club as the driving bass sound vibrated through your feet and trembled your whole body. This must be driving Brandi crazy as her clitoris was unhooded and this driving beat would be making her clitoris throb right now.

All eyes were on Brandi and I could clearly see some of the black lounge lizards eyeing her up, smacking their lips at the latex clad white slut that had just walked in.

Brandi stood on the peripherals of the dance floor with her latex clad legs slightly apart. She was thrusting her ass and tits out, arching her back for maximum effect. I whispered into her ear that I was away to get the drinks and left her at her chosen location. The bar was packed and it took all of fifteen minutes to place my order and receive our drinks. I turned away from the bar with both our drinks in my hands and headed to Brandi's location. Surprise surprise one of the lounge lizards had my wife on the floor, grinding his crotch into her stretched latex clad ass. She was returning his grinding rather slowly and deliberately as his hands held her waist as though he was fucking her doggy style. I must admit it was a very erotic sight watching my wife dry hump some big black guy. His hands moved up her waist, stroking her very large side boob. He was enjoying her large mammaries cupped in the latex second skin as her ass ground into his crotch. She was smiling as she turned back to look at him, her body eased back toward him so her mouth was at his ear as she said something to him. He smiled as he stroked her side boobs as my shameless wife licked his ear. He looked down at her ass and his eyes widened.

Her skintight dress had rode up revealing her firm white naked buttocks. The black guys love a white women with a full ass and Brandi most certainly had the Latino ass. The guy was mesmerised watching my wife's exposed buttocks grind and tease his cock. Her right hand went behind her head and rested on his neck, steadying herself as her grinding got more forceful. They continued like this for about five minutes, not caring about the prying eyes watching their little sex show. He got braver and held her right breast, squeezing the full flesh as he kissed her neck. Brandi's eyes half closed, her mouth slightly open, a sure sign that she was moaning with pleasure. He took this as a come on and slid his left hand down her taut latex clad stomach, all the way down to her crotch and eased her dress just enough to allow his large black hand access to her glass smooth pussy. His eyes widened again when he made contact with her bald tight slit. His fingers strummed her mound like her pussy was a Spanish guitar. She began licking her lips as her breast and pussy were sexually manipulated.

Her hips were swivelling, enhancing all of his sexual touching. Her eyes were half closed with lust as she looked over toward me. She was biting her lower lip as though she was oppressing an orgasm, as she scraped the nails of her right hand slowly on his cheek. She lifted her toward his, offering her open mouth to him, he flicked his tongue toward her lips and she began to suck his tongue as though it was a cock. His finger was now working her pussy with rapid intent as she continued sucking his tongue, and all of this was happening on the dance floor with an audience enjoying the floor show. What happened next I did not expect. The guy kissed her lips softly, licked her cheeks and placed his mouth over her ear, whispering something that was met with her nodding approval. A second guy approached standing directly in front of my wife. She looked up and smiled at the stranger as he brazenly placed his hand on her exposed bald pussy. She opened her legs slightly inviting the stranger in.

The guy behind moved both of his hands to her large full breasts, squeezing the latex covered flesh as my wife pushed her pussy closer to the stranger. His fingers were inside my wife's cunt as I watched her buck against his large finger. His finger looked as big as my cock, as it slid in and out of my wife's shiny wet pussy. Brandi could hold back no longer and fucked against the guys finger bringing herself what looked like a very powerful orgasm. She flung her arms around the stranger in front as she rode his finger, all the while her first partner was squeezing her right latex coated breast, while his other hand had moved down to her exposed ass, and with her legs being parted slightly, her asshole would have been quite accessible to him, and I know only too well how much she likes her ass fingered when she's being fucked. Maybe she was being finger DP'd by the black guys, one thing is for sure, is that whatever it was, she was fucking loving it!

The floor show it seemed was over as Brandi and the two guys walked over toward me. Smiling I handed Brandi her drink which she gulped down immediately. She pinged her dress back into place then put her arms around my neck and whispered in my ear.

"I want to fuck these two in the disabled toilets, do you want to come watch?" She smiled.

I placed my hands on her exposed ass due to her standing tip toed holding on to me, only to find one of the guys worming his finger easily into her tightest hole!

"Do I get a fuck also, as that floor show was terrific!"

"Of course you do, but not until I've fucked these two!" She smiled, turning to the guys she said "This is Dex and Yani, They're twins!" She smiled as both guys nodded a greeting toward me.

I returned the greeting as Brandi piped up.

"Come on guys take me to where you can unleash those huge black cocks and fuck me!" She smiled stroking the bulges of both guys. She walked between the two guys with her arms around their waists, heading toward the disabled toilets, with me following closely behind. Each guy had a hand on her exposed cheeks and was gently manipulating her buttocks. Both guys were inching a finger toward her ass and Brandi had lifted her ass up in mid walk, giving better access to the invading fingers. I clearly saw both fingers slide into her tight puckered asshole. Watching the slide in her tight asshole that easily, confirmed to me that Brandi was more aroused than ever before, and that she would let these guys do anything to her. We walked the short distance to the disabled toilet with Brandi get her ass finger fucked all the way. We'd reached the toilet which had a huge black bouncer standing guard. Yani spoke to the bouncer who smiled as Yani peeled off a note handing it to the bouncer, he stepped aside from the door and we all piled in. The bouncer closed the door on us and stood guard outside, giving this small gathering some sexual privacy.

Yani smiled looking at Brandi and said.

"Big Joe keeps an eye on the door as this is used by lots of the brothers to fuck their white bitches" he explained "And sometimes their husbands come along to watch!" He looked over at me smiling.

Brandi was now leaning against the white porcelain wash basin, with her legs parted showing her excited smooth pussy, while Dex stood between her latex stocking clad legs and kissed her mouth erotically.

His large black lips engulfed Brandi's mouth as he chewed her lips and tongue, devouring them like they were his last meal. Brandi was squirming with sexual delight, rubbing her naked pussy against his swollen crotch, enjoying the sexual attention that was heading her way.

"Brandi turn around and bend over. Show me that sexy white ass for my camera!" Yani smiled holding an iPhone.

Brandi without question, turned around placing her hands on the wash basin, thrusting her ass upward and arching her back, as her dress rode up revealing her ass. She parted her legs and turned her head toward the camera smiling eagerly.

I took out my own phone and took a selection of pics along with Yani. Brandi seemed to be enjoying her modelling, something I'd never considered she would be up for, as she placed both hands on her buttocks, spreading her cheeks wide as she revealed her smooth wet slit and pink puckered ring to the cameras. The camera phones were clicking as Brandi ran her left hand between her legs. With her wedding ring in shot, she placed her index finger in her ass and slowly finger fucked her tightest hole. Both Yani and I clicked away, then I turned the camera setting to video, recording my slut wife fingering her ass, exposing her ass and smooth slit for the two black strangers, as she moaned sexually, finger fucking her ass. Dex was now unbuckling his belt as his trousers dropped to his knees, revealing the biggest cock I've ever seen. It was at least ten inches long and incredibly thick. It looked hard as hell, all shiny and ebony. He held the shaft and it looked like he was holding a length of pipe. He moved between Brandi's legs and slid the head of his hard cock up and down her smooth wet slit, opening her pussy as his cock nudged her lips apart, revealing her wetness to the camera. Brandi moaned in ecstasy as his cock pulsed between her pussylips sending her wild with desire. Dex smiled at Yani and said.

"I'm gonna give this length to this white slut! Watch the bitch love taking this black cock!" he grinned as he pushed his length slowly inside Brandi's welcoming pussy.

Brandi breathed a long slow moan, as the cock stretched her tight cunt. I watched as her pussy stretched around the black mamba sliding into her and witnessed the flesh gripping his cock on his withdrawal. He fucked Brandi slowly, letting her get used to his length and girth. Her finger was still fucking her ass as she began to enjoy her first orgasm with a black cock inside her.

Dex unleashed her full breasts from the confined latex allowing her large breasts to sway as he rode her cunt. Her nipples were standing out like chapel hat pegs which enthralled Yani, as he began to gently twist and turn the hardened nipple flesh. Brandi was in sexual heaven as she lifted her head up and kissed Yani, her tongue exploring his large black lips and hungry mouth. Dex withdrew his cock and sat on the disabled toilet, with his hard pole jutting upward. Yani guided Brandi over to Dex's cock and positioned her directly over the head of his cock. Her breasts were in Dex's face as he began to lick and chew her stiffened nipples. Brandi was whispering softly.

"Fuck me guys. I need these two black cocks inside me!"

Dex held Brandi's waist as she held her pussy open, feeling the tip of his hot cock at her opening, she slid down his pole slowly, till her pussy was totally impaled. She moaned throatily as Dex's cock provided so much pleasure as she looked down to see her cunt stretched by the big black cock. Dex leant back on the toilet as Brandi followed him, pushing her swollen breasts on to his chest. Her ass was now available as she slowly ground her pussy onto Dex's cock. I could clearly see her stretched pussy gripping the huge black cock as she moaned in ecstasy. With each thrust her asshole opened and closed proving to be a most erotic sight. Yani winked at me holding his now exposed cock, which was every bit as big, wide and black as Dex's cock. Holding the shaft he spat on his hand and rubbed the thick saliva all around his cock making the ebony cock shiny and lubricated. He walked behind Brandi whose ass was slowly moving back and forth. He touch her asshole gently then took his hand away. He spat onto the hand then rubbed the saliva on Brandi's asshole.

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,841 Followers
12