Slut: Brandi and the BBC Pt. 07

Story Info
Cheating white wife pimped by black guys.
2.6k words
4.41
53.1k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,834 Followers

Dex looked at me lustfully, all decked out in my hooker outfit. He handed me a black see through robe and indicated I put it on.

"Come on down stairs and we'll have a smoke." Dex chuckled as I slid my arms into the robe, covering my exposed tits and shaved pussy. It seemed futile to tie the robe as Dex had seen every inch of my body, and secretively I enjoyed parading in front of my black guys, knowing I'm arousing those huge black cocks.

"A good smoke will help you relax!" He said nodding his head approvingly.

My tits swayed beneath the see-through robe as we headed downstairs. We both headed to the kitchen where Dex pulled a tobacco pouch from his jacket hanging on a barstool.

I went to fridge to get the white wine which was already opened and poured Dex and I a large glass. As I turned toward Dex to hand him his wine, my mouth gaped open.

Dex was spilling stringing together three Rizzla cigarette papers and pouring the contents of an opened menthol cigarette. Next he picked up what looked like a stock cube, placed on a needle and lit a match beneath the brown substance. The air filled with the pungent aroma of marijuana. He broke tiny pieces from the brown block and began to sprinkle amongst his menthol flavoured tobacco. Rolling the joint to completion, he slid his wet pink tongue along the gummed paper and sealed the joint. Twisting the tapered end, he placed the joint to his mouth and lit the tapered end. A blue aromatic smoke streamed from the lit joint as Dex took one large, deep inhale of the herbal enhanced cigarette. Blowing the sweet smelling smoke into my face he handed the joint to me and said.

"Take a hit slut! This will help relax you!" he smiled as I placed the joint between my thumb and forefinger.

Bringing the fat end to my mouth, I pursed my lips around the joint and inhaled, slowly and sensually the aromatic fragrance filled my lungs, causing my head to spin lightly. Exhaling the smoke I took one more drag. The hit from the controlled substance swept over my body, calming me but enhancing my sexual feelings.

"Don't hog it bitch!" Dex said trying to get the joint from my hands.

I giggled handing the joint to Dex, and the giggling didn't want to end. Dex laughed at my giggling, a sure fire way to acknowledge I was high! Dex placed his hand on my bald pussy and took another big drag from the joint. Approaching my mouth as though he was going to kiss me, he blew the smoke into my mouth and kissed me. The fragrant smoke eased into my lungs enhancing my state of euphoria. My inhibitions were non existent as Dex rubbed my bald pussy as the heady smoke made my mind swirl.

"You gonna be one sexy bitch fucking the brothers while you high!" Dex smiled.

My phone buzzed bringing me back into the room. Picking up the phone I pressed accept and listened to the caller.

"What the fuck are you doing?" My husband blurted concerned.

"I'm getting with Dex as he feels my shaved pussy. Yani is away to get me some black cocks to play with. How's things with you?" I asked rather chirpily but serenely relaxed.

"Well your sex shows have been very exciting babe, but I'm not sure about the drug taking!" Hubby said confirming that he had also set up a camera in the kitchen.

"Babe it's one little joint! Beside it's making me feel really good!" I breathed into my phone.

Dex's finger slid inside my groove, worming its way inside my pussy.

"Dex is fingering my cunt now. He's circling his finger in my hole and it's delightful!" I said breathless as passion increased.

"I know he is. I'm watching it on the screen and now you're rubbing his cock!" Hubby said with a very excited voice.

Dex began to finger fuck me as my hips began to gently rock. At that very moment my front door opened with Yani and two large black guys accompanying him. Dex removed his finger from my pussy and I hung up on my husband. Yani and the two guys walked in to my kitchen. I was leaning against my breakfast bar, with the robe draped open, revealing my underbust corset and fishnet stockings framing my shaved pussy and exposed breasts.

Smiling at my guests I brushed away an imaginary speck of dust from my shaved mound. One of the guys turned to Yani and said.

"The white slut is as hot as you said. I'm gonna fuck the bitch now while she sucks Jamal's cock!" The large handsome black instructed. I opened my legs a little wider, playing the role of cheating wife hooker slut as I smiled at my first customer.

"My name is Harry, but everyone calls me H." he grinned as he placed his huge hand over my bald pussy mound. He began to rub my mound enthusiastically, slipping his large gnarled finger into my hungry. I let out an audible gasp as his finger stretched my cunt. My hips involuntarily rocked against his invading finger as my breath quickened and I began to softly moan.

"You boy's were right! This is one hot cheating white bitch!" H said fingering my wet pussy.

His huge body edged closer as his large black lips covered my feminine lips and began to kiss me. I could taste the whisky and marijuana smoke on his breath, which strangely aroused me. I returned his kiss, sliding my tongue between his teeth as it found his warm wet tongue. Both of our tongues were swirling inside each others mouths, my pussy thrusting against his large black finger as my moans reverberated inside his mouth. Jamal came beside me and moved me forward off the bar counter. H and I adjusted our position, still locked at the mouth with his finger pleasuring me. I heard a zip open then felt the warm flesh of a throbbing black cock slap against my ass cheeks. A condom packet was being tore open as Jamal removed the thin latex prophylactic slipping the tight second skin over his huge cock. Breaking free from the kiss, I watched amazed as the black flesh stretched the pink condom to its limits, much the same as my pussy will be once the length slides in my cunt! My eyes opened in surprise as H forced his finger deep inside me. H removed his finger and sat on the barstool opposite, inviting me to remove his black cock from the confines of his trousers. I bent over slightly, placing my right hand on his crotch and began to unzip his trousers. Jamal, standing behind me, snaked his black cock up and down my smooth shaved slit. His latex covered cock head nudged its way inside my slit, opening my pussylips as he began to feed his colossal cock slowly inside me. I smiled at H as Jamal's cock began to slide deeper inside me. I took H's very impressive hard length out of his trousers and stroked the shaft gently.

"We gonna fuck you good white girl!" H smiled as I placed my lips on the head of his cock, maintaining eye contact all the time.

"Fuck yeah white whore!" H snarled enjoying the delights of my tongue and lips on his stiff black member.

"Can this slut put a condom on with her mouth?" H asked Yani.

"We soon find out?" Yani said with a hint of Jamaican accent.

Jamal's cock was now filling my cunt, stretching my pussy delightfully. I don't think a whore is supposed to derive pleasure from sex, but I was fucking loving this. My right hand was tickling the sperm filled orbs of H's balls as my left hand stroked his large meaty shaft. My tongue and lips were performing miracles on his black cock and my teeth joined in the antics, gently nibbling the large domed head of his hard black cock.

"Why don't we take this slut upstairs and fuck her properly?" Jamal growled "I'll fuck her pussy and you can fuck her ass!" He advised.

I swallowed some of H's length as a loud moan vibrated on H's cock, causing me take some of his cock beyond my tongue. His cock head was in my throat almost vacuumed into my orifice as I swallowed voluntarily, creating what appeared to be a delightful sensation for H.

"Man this bitch knows how to suck black dick!" H laughed rubbing his large hands through my hair.

"You right Jamal man. I need to fuck this bitch!" H laughed sliding his enormous length out of my mouth, allowing me to pant freely.

Jamal slid his cock out of my pussy and gave my right buttock a hefty slap. The stinging sensation was an equal measure of pain and pleasure.

"Come on upstairs bitch, we gonna show you a new trick!" H smiled placing the corner of a condom packet in his teeth as he tore the corner. I walked up the stairs first, knowing the guys were following looking at my white ass and pussy with every step. I walked slowly, swaying my hips straight into my bedroom where a double penetration was about to occur.

H followed me inside the bedroom and handed me the pink latex condom.

"Put this in your mouth bitch with just the rim sticking out. Then slide it over my cock with your mouth."

I took the condom as described and placed it into my mouth. My mouth formed a circle around the rim of the condom and in my full length mirrors I could see my reflection. I looked like a blow up sex doll. H moved slower as I held the base of his cock, taking the head of his cock to the rim of the condom, then slowly I began to feed his cock into my condom coated mouth. The tight latex slowly stretched over his swollen glans and down his shaft. My tongue was working hard, helping to force the condom down his length. I smooth the rim of the condom down his shaft with my left hand, ensuring my wedding ring was on display as the incredible black cock filled the condom like a huge sausage. My tongue was now swirling around the condom coated helmet of his black cock meat. I was genuinely proud of my first effort of applying a condom orally. My saliva was running down the stretched latex as H smiled and said.

"Fuck man you found us a real good white whore!"

Jamal had now lay on my bed with his huge cock sticking upward. I removed H's cock from my mouth and slid my left leg over Jamal firm muscular black body. Moving my body upwards, I positioned my pussy directly above Jamal's huge erection. Looking in to Jamal's eyes I smiled and slowly slid my shaved pussy down his shaft until the entire 10 inches was buried inside my cunt. A heavy sigh left my mouth as I breathed.

"Oh fuck yeah baby. Give me that big black cock!"

"Man the slut loves black cock!" H laughed "You gonna get even more now!" He said menacingly.

I could feel his condom covered cock at my asshole as he spat on my puckered ring. A tingling thrill ran through my body from the spitting on my asshole and feeling of subversion. These guys owned me and could do whatever they wanted.

H pushed his large cock inside my sphincter as the breath left my body.

"Oh fuck yeah give me your black cock!" I panted

"You want more black cock in you?" H teased as he slid at least another two inches inside my asshole.

"Fuck! Fuck!" I panted "Deeper!" I pleaded.

"You sure you can take more whore?" H enquired sliding another two inches inside.

"Aargh fuck yeah! Give me more black cock!" I screamed demanding more as the two cocks stretched and filled me, making my pussy and ass convulse with absolute pleasure.

"She is one dirty cheating cracker!" H said as he slammed the entire length deep inside my ass. I almost fainted, so intense was the pain and pleasure. Jamal was twisting my erect nipples as both cocks fucked me in unison. I lay my head on Jamal's huge firm chest, licking the salty sweat off his pecs as the guys fucked me only the way a black man can.

I couldn't differentiate if I was orgasming or not, the level of pleasure so extreme.

The guys continued the ass and pussy onslaught for about five minutes, keeping my pleasure sensations at peak the whole time. My head was spinning and not just from the joint. I began to ride the cocks and realized I had squirted at some point as Jamal's stomach was absolutely drenched.

"Fuck me! Seed me!" I begged as the guys indicated they were on the verge of coming.

"Let me swallow your spunk!" I panted in true slut fashion.

H removed his cock from my ass, tearing the condom off in the process. Jamal lifted me off his cock as I knelt on the edged of the bed. I parted my legs, kneeling with my right hand on my pussy stroking it slowly. H stepped forward jerking his massive black cock, pointing it at my face. I placed my lips over the domed head and ran my tongue around the head and flicked it in and out of his cock slit. A splash of hot creamy spunk spurt from his cock hitting the roof of my mouth. I slid my mouth over the exploding head and managed to catch every single drop of alpha male cum. H grunted his pleasure then smiled at me whispering.

"Good girl!"

I licked his semi erect cock clean as Jamal moved in to take his place. I held Jamal's cock at the base and like a porno slut, I spat on his cock, then gently banged the giant cock off my cheek. Smiling, I looked into Jamal's eyes.

"Give me your spunk!" I whispered then placed my mouth over his helmet and began to suck the cum out of him. Jamal held my head as he emptied his entire load directly into my throat. His balls were very full as copious amounts of black seed slid down my willing throat.

"Take it bitch!" Jamal growled as his cock began to deflate.

I knew I had given these two black princes the best fuck of their lives. H was sitting on my dressing table seat, shaking his head in disbelief as Jamal stretched out on my bed totally spent. I winked at Yani as he nodded approvingly at me.

"Gentleman the lady has work to do so we best get you two back to the club" Yani said as the drained black man went in search of their clothes.

"Yani man, I'm gonna have to fuck the bitch!" Dex said desperately.

"No way man. Every guy will have their cum drank leaving her pussy and ass clean for me and you to use later!" Yani said at last revealing his plan to me. I'd just been sensationally fucked, but just hearing those words had my pussy tingling, wanting more black cock action.

Yani took the smiling deflated guys back to the club to bring me more cocks to play with, leaving me and Dex alone. Dex was horny as hell and I was totally warmed up, desperate for my next fuck. Could we be trusted?

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,834 Followers