Slut Buddies

Story Info
Wife asked for a little time away. Hubby reacted.
7.1k words
4.3
108.6k
130
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,299 Followers

As I was leaving for work my wife of twenty years nervously informed me that she had something she wanted to talk to me about when I got home from work.

"Do you want to talk now honey, I can be a few minutes late to work."

"No, it needs to wait until this evening when we have plenty of time."

I left wondering what the hell that was all about. I wonder if I did anything wrong? I couldn't think of anything. In fact, I felt like I had been especially nice to her lately. I hope she wasn't hiding an illness or anything from me.

My name is Pete Pantuso. My wife is Hilary Ball Pantuso. We met twenty two years ago in Fort Worth, Texas. It was a blind date set up by one of my team mates. I played baseball for TCU. Hilary was a student in the school of education, and a math major. I got my degree in biology. We both decided to become teachers. Actually, I was a coach and a teacher.

We were inseparable after that first blind date. I had no doubt this was the woman I was going to marry. She was smart, funny, damn good looking, and had a really nice set of tits. Every girl I had dated before had small tits. I decided I liked big tits, and set out to make hers mine forever.

I was on her like a bird on a June bug. I never gave her a chance to see other guys. We found that we had a lot in common. One of which was sex. We got really good at it, and found numerous ways to please each other. So, we fell madly in love, and I proposed our senior year. Our plan was to get married after we graduated.

Her parents were fairly well off Fort Worth society people, so we had a grand wedding. My parents were pretty well off too. Over four hundred people came to our wedding. I was a little uncomfortable at all the hoopla, but Hilary loved it, and felt like a princess. Her parents spent a hell of a lot of money on it.

We went to Cancun, Mexico for our honeymoon. We had a blast. Drinking, fucking, laying on the beach, and more drinking and fucking. It was a July wedding, and our new jobs didn't start until August. I had a job teaching and coaching baseball at one school, and Hilary got a math job at another school. I found what I wanted at my school, and she found what she wanted at hers. It worked out good for both of us.

Hilary got pregnant our first year of marriage, and had a boy we named James Richard, after both our fathers. We called him JR. We decided later that we only wanted the one. He was hand full enough for both of us. He played baseball for me, and is now at UT Austin on a baseball scholarship.

As I thought back, the past twenty years have been pretty good for Hilary and me. I will admit the sex has slowed down some, but we still get it on from time to time. Oh we have had some ups and downs, but what couple hasn't?

The look on Hilary's face this morning scared me. What did she need to talk about? I felt like our marriage was pretty good, but that was my view. Maybe Hilary was unhappy, or maybe, could she be having an affair? All sorts of weird things ran through my head.

No, I would have noticed an affair, wouldn't I? Maybe I have neglected her some lately. Being a husband, coach, and father is not easy. Coaching takes up a lot of my time. There is no way she has been screwing someone else and me not know it. Why would she? She always has orgasms with me, unless she has been faking.

My mind was racing a mile a minute all day long. It was not baseball season so I would be home around 5:30 today. I wasn't sure if I was anxious to get home or not. Yes, I was curious, but also scared. I did not know what to expect.

As I walked in the house I could smell dinner cooking in the kitchen. Shit, Hilary was making my favorite. Chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes and gravy. Now I knew it was bad news.

I gave her a kiss on the cheek and went to change clothes. When I came back she had dinner on the table. Hilary makes a great chicken fried steak. The conversation during dinner was mostly about what was going on at both our schools. After we finished with the dishes, Hilary took me by the hand and led me to the couch. She sat next to me holding my hand as she spoke.

"Pete, first off I want you to know that I love you more than anything in this world. Our marriage is good, our sex life is good, and I think you are the best husband and father in the whole world. So don't take what I am about to say the wrong way."

"Well that depends Hilary. What is this all about?"

She looked down as she said, "I need some space. A little time away. I want a little time to myself. I'm going to move out for just a little while so I can I can recharge my batteries. I feel like I'm suffocating. It will be good for you also."

"What do you mean Hilary? Are you not happy with me?"

"Of course I am happy with you Pete. It's not you, it's me."

Oh shit, the old it's not you it's me routine.

"Are you bored Hilary?"

"Yes. I mean no. Well, maybe a little. I just need to get away on my own for just a little while."

"So are you asking me for a separation, or maybe a divorce."

She gasped when I said that. "Oh gosh no Pete. It's not a separation, it's just a little time away from each other."

"Are you having an affair Hilary?"

She got a scared look on her face. "Absolutely not Pete. I have always been faithful to you."

"Well, maybe not yet, but something tells me that is why you are doing this. In fact, I bet you already have one cut from the herd, and it won't be long before you mount up."

"That is not true Pete. I told you I am just asking for a little time away."

"Where will you be staying Hilary?"

"My friend Betty has an extra bedroom in her house. She said I could stay with her."

"Are you kidding me? She is the biggest whore in town. I know some single coaches who call her birthday cake Betty. Everybody gets a piece. She is the one who put you up to this. She has filled your head with how great it would be for you to get a little strange cock for awhile. I don't like this at all Hilary. I hope your not asking for my blessing of this slut training she planned for you. I will not be a cuckold."

"It's not like that Pete. Betty is a nice lady and a good friend of mine. We don't have the kind of plans you said. We may go out every once in awhile, but not to get laid like you said. I am your wife, and I still love you. That does not change. Just give me this little time away."

"You are obviously going to do this no matter what I say. In fact, I bet your bags are already packed, aren't they?"

"Yes, Betty is expecting me tonight."

"I did not see this coming Hilary. If I had known that things were not good between us I would have done more to prevent this."

"Thing are good Pete. Please try to understand that this is just a temporary break for both of us."

"You have pretty much made up your mind so just go. However, be forewarned. If I find out you have cheated on me with another man, our marriage is over. I will divorce you in a heartbeat. If I find out you even kiss another man, that's it. Game over."

"She kind of smiled and said, "Don't worry honey, that will never happen. This will not be for very long. I just want some time to myself. I love you so much, and this will make me love you even more."

With that she went and got her bags, which were already packed. She gave me a kiss, and walked out the door. I suddenly had a terrible feeling that she would never walk back through that door as my wife again. I hope what she was saying was true, but deep down I know the real reason, and I am sure it was all Betty's doing. Betty was going to make Hilary her slut buddy.

I did not sleep well that night. I had this dream that Hilary was fucking some guy while I watched. I wasn't sure where it was, but she was enjoying it.

I called in sick the next day. I decided to play hard ball, so to speak. I made an appointment with a divorce attorney that afternoon. She had a reputation for being the best where wronged husbands are concerned.

I also called a friend of mine, Dave, who was a coach at Hilary's school. I told him my situation and asked him to keep an eye on Hilary and Betty. Betty was also a teacher at the school.

I wanted him to see if he noticed Hilary becoming overly friendly with any of the male teachers. He said he would.

I called my dad and explained everything to him. He too was suspicious.

My dad is a very rich man. He owns a South Texas energy company. He has made millions. I have always refused any money from him wanting to make my own way. I knew someday I would inherit his millions, but for now Hilary and I lived comfortably on our teaching salaries.

He told me he was going to pay my lawyer fees, and we would hire a PI. This was a special circumstance so I agreed. I had to know if Hilary was going to cheat on me, and if she did, I needed proof.

I met with Janet, my attorney, that afternoon. She seemed real eager to get to work on my case. She had seen this before, and in most cases the wife just wanted an excuse to cheat.

She recommended we hire a PI to start surveillance. If Hilary was going to cheat, she would do it soon. If she did, we would have proof. My attorney knew an excellent guy that would find out if anything was going on.

She also recommended that we serve Hilary with separation papers, and split the finances. Hilary has her own account, but she would be required to pay half the mortgage. There would also be a clause in the separation papers that if there was evidence of adultery by either party, the separation would automatically become divorce proceedings.

So that is what we did. Two days later, Hilary was served in her classroom at school. She called me on my cell phone while I was still at school.

"Pete, what the hell are these separation papers?"

"At the advice of my attorney, and since you choose not to live with me at this time, I decided to make it official. However, do not think this gives you permission to fuck other men. If you read the papers, any evidence that you are screwing around on me, the separation turns into divorce papers."

"Pete, I told you I just needed a little time away. We don't need separation papers. I still love you and need you. I just wanted some space for a little while."

"This is all a little game to you isn't it Hilary? Move out, play around a little, then back home to your husband. I tell you what, move back home tonight and we will forget this ever happened. I will tear up the separation papers."

"Just give me a little time away Pete. That is all I ask. Surely you love me enough to give me that."

"No Hilary. Either come back home, or sign the papers and mail them in. No negotiation. Goodbye Hilary."

I hung up. My phone rang a few seconds later but I didn't answer. She had a choice to make.

Hilary did not move back home that night. She had made her choice. The next morning I called the PI Janet had recommended. He would start a file on Hilary, Betty, and anyone they became involved with. He would begin surveillance that evening.

Hilary had moved out on Monday. It was now Thursday evening when I got a call from Dave. He had been keeping an eye on Hilary and Betty and was able to eavesdrop on a conversation they had that day in Hilary's room.

I don't know how Dave did it, but he was able to record their conversation with his cell phone. They had left the door cracked just enough for Dave to pick it up. He sent me the recording.

Betty: "Hilary honey I hope you are ready for tomorrow night. I told you that Jason, that new science teacher, has the hots for you. Well, tomorrow night we are going to make it happen."

Hilary: "Make what happen Betty?"

Betty: "Oh come on Hil. You know what. Jason and Bill, the new assistant principle, are meeting us at the Tavern. We will dine, drink, and dance, then it will be back home for the real fun."

Hilary: "Do you think they expect to have sex with us?"

Betty: "Of course they do. They are guys, they have dicks, and pretty big ones according to them, and they want us. You are going to get fucked by a guy ten years younger than you."

Hilary: "I don't know Betty. I know this is kind of why you talked me into this arrangement, but I love my husband very much. If he finds out I'm dead."

Betty: "Didn't you sign those separation papers and mail them in. That means you are now untethered, and can do what you want."

Hilary: "Not according to Pete. He says that if he finds out I cheated on him, he will divorce me."

Betty: "He is not going to divorce you Hilary. He loves you too much. Besides, he will never know. You can have a little play time, then when your ready, run back home to daddy. He will be glad to have you back. In fact, I bet this improves your sex life with your hubby."

Hilary: "I'm still not sure Betty. I do find a Jason very attractive, and sexy, but I'm not sure I can cheat on Pete."

Betty: "Trust me girl, at your age, this is your last chance for a little pizazz in your life. I've seen a Jason flirting with you. Tell me that doesn't put a stir in your loins?"

Hilary: "Yes, I will admit his attention does make my panties wet. However, I am still not sure I can go through with this."

Betty: "I have to get back to my classroom. We will discuss this more tonight. I'm telling you girl you don't want to miss this opportunity with this young good looking stud and his big cock."

That was the end of the recording. Dave left after Betty said she had to get back to class. It didn't sound good, but I held out hope that Hilary still might come to her senses and get back home.

I sent the recording to my PI, plus the full names of Jason and Bill. He said he would find out all he could about those two. He also said that he would would be ready for tomorrow night. If Hilary goes through with it, he would have all I needed to nail her.

That night and all the next day I was a nervous wreck. I thought about calling Hilary and confronting her. It would let her know that I knew her plans, and it might shock her into coming home. However, a part of me was curious to see if she would do it. I needed to know if she was capable of cheating on me. If I called her and she came home, could I trust her later on?

Our marriage was now at a critical point. Choices were about to be made that would affect our future together. I didn't want to lose Hilary, but I will not let her make a fool of me.

Dave called me Friday after I got home to inform me that he saw Hilary, Betty, Jason, and Bill sitting together. He couldn't hear everything they said, but was sure there was a brief discussion of their plans to meet up that night at the Tavern. Also, just before Jason left the table he whispered something in Hilary's ear that made her smile.

I called my PI to let him know they were probably going to go through with their plans. He told me about Jason and Bill. Jason was 32 years old, married, with two small kids. His wife and kids had gone to visit her mother, so he was free and clear tonight.

Bill was 38, married, with two teenage kids. Bill's wife and kids were home tonight, so he was not sure what story he came up with. Probably that he was away at a conference or something, which is common for educators.

Hilary

At Betty's suggestion, I had bought a new sexy dress, and some bikini underwear for tonight. As I dressed, I had mixed emotions. On one hand, I was horny as hell for Jason. I was curious about his so called big cock. Pete is about six inches in all his glory. According to Betty, Jason was a good 8 1/2 to 9 inches.

On the other hand, I was about to cheat on my husband of twenty years. I was about to let another man put his cock inside me. What am I thinking. I knew it was wrong, especially since I loved and adored Pete so much. Maybe I should just tell Betty I can't do it.

I walked into Betty's room and said, "Betty, I don't think I can go through with it. I have no business fucking around with a guy almost ten years younger than me, not to mention the fact that I am doing it behind my husbands back."

"Listen to me Hilary. You are a beautiful sexy lady. You look ten years younger than you actually are. You deserve this. You need to get out and experience this opportunity I have placed before you. Go out and enjoy tonight. Then decide if you want to do it some more, or, go back home to your husband. You owe it to yourself to get to have this experience many wives only dream about. Pete won't know, and will never find out. So, what do you say? Want to be a little slut for one night?"

"You're right. This is my one chance to be a slut, and just get a good fucking. I hope he is as good as you say because you got me hornier than a hoot owl now. Let's go show these two guys a thing or two."

We were supposed to meet the guys at the Tavern at 7:00. We got there a little after 7 and the guys had already got us a table, and a bottle of red wine. We had taken a taxi because the plan was that the guys would bring us home.

The Tavern was a perfect place. It was on the outskirts of the city, very nice, and had a good jazz band.

We ordered some dinner and drank our wine. The guys drank scotch while we drank the wine. It wasn't long before we were on our second bottle. After dinner we danced some, and finished off the wine, in between a couple of tequila shots courtesy of Jason and Bill.

Most of our dances were such that we were in each other's arms. There were times his hands were on my ass, and times when we made out while dancing. I didn't care. I was drunk, and it felt good.

It was now 10:00 and we were pretty inebriated from the alcohol. Bill suggested we take the party to our house. Jason and I got in the back seat while Bill and Betty got in the front seat.

Jason and I immediately started making out. His hands were all over me. It wasn't long before his hand went up my dress and inside my panties. I was already pretty wet, but the way he used his fingers made me even more so.

At one point I looked up to see that Betty had disappeared. Her head was in Bill's lap, and from the expression on his face, was giving him a low job.

When we got inside Betty's house Jason and I took the couch. Betty sat on Bills lap in one of the chairs. We were all making out, and practically undressing right there.

Betty grabbed Bill's hand and led him to her bedroom. Jason and I stayed on the couch. It wasn't long before we had our clothes off. His cock was big. I didn't have a tape measure, but it had to be 8 to 8 1/2 inches. It had some thickness also. He had a full blown hard on by now.

I got on my knees in front of him and went to work. I reached down with my hand between my legs and rubbed on my pussy juice. I then rubbed my hand up and down his cock making his cock also lubricated. He really liked that.

I wasn't able to take all of him in my mouth, but I was surprised how much I could. It was no problem for me to get all of Pete's cock in my mouth. According to Pete, I am pretty good at blow jobs. I know just how to use my tongue on the underside of the tip. I could tell from Jason's expressions, and his moaning sounds, he was in heaven. At one point he grabs the back of my head and starts pulling me up and down on his cock which turned both of us on even more.

After several minutes Jason stopped and told me to switch places. He told me it was my turn. He was good, and it felt good, but Pete was a master at eating my pussy. Pete has this really long tongue, and he knows how to use it. Jason did give me an orgasm, and it felt good, but he was no Pete when it comes to oral sex.

After I recovered from my orgasm Jason motioned for me to straddle him as he sat back on the couch. I used my hand to guide the tip of his cock into my wet opening. As I did my tits were now in his face. He start using his tongue masterfully on my nipples while I slowly eased down his shaft. He was bigger, so it took some getting used to.

Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,299 Followers
12