Slut Buddies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,299 Followers

I finally worked my way all the way down. I sat there a moment feeling his big cock fill me up. It did feel good. I started to slowly slide up and down while he sucked my tits. His hands were strategically place on my ass to assist my rhythm. I began to speed up as I felt a climax building deep down. Jason told me he had good control, and would finish when I did.

I was suddenly in another world. A world of pleasure that was different. Maybe not better than Pete, but different. I wanted it to last, but then I wanted to come. I started to breath harder and harder. I heard myself screaming. I could feel it building to the point I knew I was going to come. Jason sensed this and pulled me into a deep throated french kiss as he thrust his hips up as I came down. Then came my explosion, and his. I could feel his stuff squirting inside me. I suddenly realized he was fucking me bareback.

At that point, I didn't care. We kept fucking, making the orgasm last as long as possible. I didn't want the moment to end. I was a slut who had just fucked a guy ten years younger than me. It wasn't until after I crawled off of Jason that I mentioned I could still get pregnant. Pete had gotten a vasectomy, so it was not something I was used to worrying about.

Jason then informed that he too was shooting blanks, so no worries. I thought about STDs but didn't mention it.

We sat there on the couch for about twenty minutes talking. I was sort of playing with his cock while we talked when it started to stir. He put his hand on the back of my head and pulled me down on his cock again. I sucked him back up. I was on my knees next to him on the couch. My ass was in the air. He put his hand on the back of my ass and stuck a couple of fingers inside my ass. It felt good, and I liked it. Pete never did that to me. He worked his fingers in and around my ass. I was getting so turned on again.

Jason was ready to fuck again so we stood up. He bent me over the arm of the couch and entered me from behind. He fucked me hard and fast. I could feel my pussy stretching out. I was coming again in no time. Jason on the other hand continued to fuck me. He was slamming into my ass while he pounded my pussy. It was not making love, it was hard core fucking, and I loved it. His second time took a little longer, but was a good one. We collapsed on the couch and fell asleep.

The alcohol, the sex, and the excitement had all taken their toll. I woke up the next morning naked on the couch. I had a huge hangover. It took me a minute to figure out where I was and why I was there. Then it started to come back to me.

I cheated on Pete. I fucked Jason here on the couch. The realization was almost more than I could take. Guilt ridden and hungover, I got up and got dressed. Jason was gone and so were his clothes. I found Betty in the kitchen drinking coffee.

"I could tell from the sounds coming from the living room that you two had a pretty good time last night. Tell me, how was that big cock of his? Was it everything he said it was?"

I started to cry. I felt so ashamed of myself.

"Betty this was a huge mistake. I feel so guilty. I have to get home. I need Pete."

"Come on girl. Tell me that wasn't the best sex you ever had?"

"That's the thing Betty. Yes, the sex was good, but that was all it was. Just sex. No love, no connection, none of the tenderness I get from Pete. I never should have let you talk me into this. I'm going to pack up and go home to my husband."

"Hold on there a Hilary. You look like shit. You have that I just got fucked by a guy with a huge dick look. Im sure your pussy is stretched out this morning. I would wait a day or two, then call him and tell him your coming home. But, if I was you I would play around a little while longer before crawling home."

She was right about how I looked and felt. If I were to go home now Pete would know. I will take a couple of days to recover, then move back home Monday after school.

Pete

The PI I had hired was Harry Bass. He was a former CIA operative. He knew his stuff, and he was good. He showed me a lot of his high tech equipment he had. I knew that if Hilary cheated on me, Harry would get the evidence. I prayed that I was wrong, and Hilary would decide to come home.

Harry called me around around 7:30 to let me know that Hilary and Betty had met up with Jason and Bill at the Tavern. He said he would be on them all night if necessary, and he would get all the proof I needed if Hilary did cheat on me. He said he wouldn't call again unless he had the goods on them. I told him to call no matter what time. I feared the worst, but hoped for the best.

I had bought an expensive bottle of Chianti, and ordered a pizza. I knew this was going to be the toughest night of my life. What do you do when you have visions of another man fucking your wife?

I fell asleep on the couch with my cell phone in my hand. I was awakened by my cell phone ringing at about 2:00. I could see by the caller ID it was Harry. I knew it was bad news, and it was. I answered his call.

"Hello Pete, it's Harry. This the part of my job I hate the most."

I felt a sinking feeling in my heart that cannot be described. My wife has cheated on me with another man. She fucked someone tonight, and it wasn't me. I felt humiliated, heartbroken, and sad beyond anything I have ever felt before. The worst thing was that now my marriage was over. I knew at this point I could not stay married to her. She was about to be free to be the town slut if that is what she wanted.

"Ok Harry, spell it out for me. I want to know everything."

"Pete, after I hang up I will email you pictures and video of everything. It was easy for me to get it all. I see no need to continue any surveillance. I have your proof. I will mail you my bill tomorrow."

"Thanks Harry. Was it pretty bad?"

"They met at the Tavern as planned. There was a lot of drinking, dancing, and making out in the bar. I have pictures, and video of them kissing, not to mention his hands all over her while they danced. He also groped her at their seats. As you will see, she did nothing to stop it, in fact, she encouraged him. I will say she was pretty drunk."

"I'm guessing it gets worse, huh Harry."

"I followed them back to Betty's house. The drapes on the living room window were open enough for me to get some good clear video. Jason and Hilary started making out on the couch, while Betty sat on Bill's lap on a chair. Jason already had his hands inside her panties while they all were in the living room. It wasn't long before Betty took Bill by the hand and disappeared into the bedroom. Jason and Hilary stayed on the couch, which allowed me to video everything."

Shit. I'm not sure I wanted to watch the video, but I knew I had to. Harry gave me the lowdown on what happened so I would know what to expect when I watched the video. We eventually ended our conversation, and he emailed me all the evidence.

Harry was good at his job. The video was up close with good sound quality. I could see and hear everything. From their dirty dancing at the bar, to the fuck fest on the couch, I heard and saw it all.

Afterwards I cried like a baby. It hurt so bad to know my wife was capable of this treachery. It also hurt to see her get so much pleasure from another man. I will admit his cock was big, and he was good at using it. To hear her screams of pleasure was more than I could take.

I will say this, never at anytime did either one of them mention me. I was never referred to as a cuck husband, or unable to satisfy my wife. Although, that is how I felt.

The rest of the night was awful. I could not get back to sleep, and I knew if I did I would have nightmares of the two of them. I had to decide how I was going to handle it. I knew I was changing the separation to divorce.

I called Janet Saturday and started the process. She was going to serve Hilary at school Monday afternoon. I also had Jason's wife's email. Thanks Harry. I wrote to her explaining the situation, and sent her copies of all the evidence. He was in for a rude awakening. I waited until Monday night to send it. I didn't want to tip off Hilary. Oh, I did the same for Bill. No need for him to miss out on the fun either.

The finances had already been somewhat divided, but Janet had a few more strings to pull concerning that. We would go ahead and split everything 50/50. I called a realtor to put the house up for sale. I wasn't staying there, however, if Hilary wanted to buy my half, she could.

I found a place to rent that afternoon, and packed my stuff. I would be able to move in Monday. I was moving fast on this. It helped me take my mind off some things. I left all of Hilary's stuff. It would be up to her now what to do. I took off Monday so I could get the hell out of that house.

I had one last thing to do Monday morning. First I called JR and told him what was going on. I told him everything. At first he couldn't believe it, but when I told him about the PI, he pretty much agreed I had to do what I was doing. JR was a funny kid. He was very practical. I knew he would call her and chew her ass out, but he would still love her, and have a relationship with her. I told him to wait until Monday night to call.

I also called mine and Hilary's parents and told them everything. I wasn't going to be the bad guy here. Her parents agreed to wait until Monday night to talk to her.

All I had to do now was wait until all the shit hit the fan.

Hilary

I got to school Monday morning somewhat recovered from Friday night, but my pussy was still sore. The guilt was really weighing on me. I made a huge mistake, and all I could think of was getting back home to Pete. I was just going to put my time at Betty's, my date with Jason, and my stupid indiscretion all behind me. Pete never needed to know.

I tried a couple of times to call Pete Monday morning to let him know I was moving back home, but it went straight to voice mail. I left him several messages to that fact.

It was about 3:45 after all the students had left that there was a knock on the door to my classroom.

"Are you Hilary Pantuso?"

"Yes, that's right."

He handed me a large envelope. "You have been served Mrs. Pantuso."

I didn't have to open it to know what it was. I sat down and cried. How could I have been so stupid. How could I have listened to Betty? What was I thinking going out like that the other night. Or for that matter, even moving out in the first place. After I was cried out, I opened the envelope. There were the official divorce papers, and a flash drive. I knew what was on it, but I had to see what Pete knew.

I went back to Betty's house and locked myself in my room. I put the flash drive in my lap top and once again cried at the horrible pictures, and video, of Jason and I. It showed everything. Making out on the dance floor, his hands all over me at the bar, and worst of all, a full video of Jason fucking me on the couch. Pete had hired a PI, and he got everything.

All I could think of was how hurt and humiliated Pete must be right now. He warned me, but I didn't listen. I also knew there was no way Pete would take me back. I had crossed the line. I would try, but I knew that I had blown the best thing that ever happened to me. I wasn't even sure what to do at this point. I sure wasn't going to be moving back home.

It wasn't long before the phone calls started. First was JR. That was the hardest of all. How do you convince your son your not really a whore, even though it looks like you are.

Then my parents called. My dad reamed me up one side and down the other. My mother was a little more understanding, but not much.

Then came Pete's parents. Crying the whole time and wondering why? Did I not love their son anymore?

The first thing I had to do was get the hell away from Betty. I packed my stuff and came out of my room.

"Well I see you have decided to go back home to hubby. At least you got laid real proper one time while you were here."

"Fuck you Betty. Don't ever talk to me again. Pete hired a PI and knows everything. He has pictures and videos. He has a video of Jason and I fucking on the couch. I have been served divorce papers. My son hates me. My parents hate me, and Pete's parents hate me. This is the worst day of my life, and it is because I listened to a slut like you."

Betty's jaw dropped as I walked out. She tried to apologize, but I left.

I checked into a motel, then called Pete.

"Hello Hilary."

"Pete, I know you hate me right now, but could we please talk face to face?"

"Ok, where are? You're not at Betty's are you? I will not come to her house."

I told him the name of my motel and he agreed to come there.

When I opened the door and looked at Pete, I knew right away the extent to which I had hurt him. It was so hard to look at him, and even harder to try and talk to him.

I apologized until I was blue in the face and tried to make him realize it was just a one time stupid indiscretion on my part, but to no avail. I had lost him. He also wanted to know if it was his fault. Did he not give me what I needed? That was hardest of all because that certainly wasn't the case.

We talked for a couple of hours, but when it was all said and done, I knew he would walk out my door forever.

"I guess this is it Hilary. There is nothing else left to say. I gave you everything I had to give, but I guess it just wasn't enough. By the way, did you know Jason was married with a couple of kids?"

"What! No I didn't. That asshole. He told me he was divorced. What a fool I was."

"Well, he won't be married for long. His wife also has all the evidence, so his ass is grass. Bill too for that matter. Yes, he was married also."

I had to smile a little. At that moment I hated Jason, and I wanted him to suffer.

Pete had filed the divorce using irreconcilable differences, not adultery. We would split everything 50/50, including the profit on the sale of the house. Pete was a good man. He just didn't have a very good wife.

Pete walked over and said, "I still love you Hilary, and probably always will. I'm sorry it has to end this way."

He gave me a hug, a kiss on the lips, the turned to walk out the door.

"I love you too Pete, and I am so sorry."

Epilogue: Three Years Later

The divorce went through pretty quickly as I did not contest anything Pete did. In fact he was more than fair. I didn't deserve it, but he was a gentlemen. Jason on the other hand, not so much. His wife's dad was a prominent lawyer who found some good divorce attorneys that literally took Jason to the cleaners.

I never really saw, and certainly never talked to Jason again. He resigned and left town shortly after his wife filed for divorce.

Bill, Betty, and I were called in concerning the morals clause of our contracts, but were able to keep our jobs. I was very embarrassed, and humiliated though. Some of the younger single male teachers kept asking me out figuring once a whore, always a whore.

I refused of course. In fact it took me a long time to get into any kind of dating. Every time I go out with someone I compare him to Pete. Guess what? No comparison. They are all a bunch of jerks. Many are divorced who just want to play around if you know what I mean. Oh yea, I fucked a couple of them. I do have needs, but they don't hold a candle to Pete.

Bill was able to hold on to his marriage, but it is real shaky. He won't go anywhere near Betty. Neither do I.

Pete and I still talk from time to time. Occasionally we will have lunch when he is back in town. Pete got a job coaching baseball at a major university and is doing great. JR got Pete's old job at the high school. Pete still comes back to watch JR's team, and to recruit.

JR and I see each other all the time. He eventually forgave me, which I am thankful for. Last week I had lunch with JR, Pete, and Pete's new girlfriend. It was hard, but I am happy for Pete.

Angela is about five years younger than Pete, gorgeous, and built like a brick shithouse. She was wearing an engagement ring, so it looks like Pete is doing well.

Me? I wake up every morning, look in the mirror, and say, "you stupid cunt."

Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,299 Followers
12