Slut Club

Story Info
Mandy loves secrets.
1.5k words
4.12
53.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy West had a taste for holding secrets: Ever since the day she'd caught "mummy" sliding her pale thighs along the waist of a well-hung black man.... The Secrets were always sexual, for those were the only ones worth keeping.

So Mandy, at 18, went about collecting the most filthy sexual secrets available, the only way she knew how... by creating them.

And that's what left her here, sliding her pert rump onto Mr. Hawkins' oak desk, without bothering to adjust her black skirt.... It was like a little pet, that skirt, doing tricks for her-- crawling up her thighs so slowly as she licked her lips, watching her English teacher's hungry expression. She played innocent, tilting her head, toying with her dark hair and pulling down the skirt -just- a little... but it rode right back up... slowly...

"So, can I make it up, sir?"

"What?" said Mr. Hawkins, looking as if he'd been slapped from a daze. "Oh, yeah, that. Whatever. I mean, yes, of course, you can make up that assignment."

"Really?" The shy girl immediately perked up, smiling brightly. "Oh Mr. Hawkins, Thank you so much. You have no idea what would happen if my father found out I had such horrible grades..."

"C's aren't that--"

"He'd spank me, Mr. Hawkins. Over his knee. It's.. it makes me so ashamed..." As she spoke, her voice got quiet, her eyes became needy... It made Mr. Hawkins feel like a man, Mandy knew. She read him like a book. He stood, leaning over to place a hand on her shoulder in comfort.

"Dear girl.. it's alright, don't feel ashamed." He took on the role of Father figure, then, and she was his weak little girl.... hold me, her eyes said; touch me.... command me....

Mandy looked up at him, eyes sheening with a glaze of unshed tears. And he came to her, following those pleading lips, and wrapped his arms around her. She pulled him, clung to him, and whispered "it's so shameful.. my bare butt, smacked and beaten red while I squirm. I beg him, sir, I beg him to stop... but he punishes his naughty girl."

"Shhh...."

"I deserve it..." she whispered, pressing her lips to his neck. "I need punishment." Her breath was moist against his throat; her hand strayed from his back, slid down and around in front of him, to press eagerly at his crotch. "oh, Mr. Hawkins...."

As if it'd leapt from his zipper, his cock fell into her hand, hardening as her hot palm closed around it. Mr. Hawkins shuddered at the touch, suddenly becoming ravenous, drawing back to tear at her button-up blouse and reveal the silk bra holding back her luscious tits; he dove for them, stuffing his face between as she gasped. "Oh Mr. Hawkins, Oh God...."

And that was the precise moment she noticed three shadows at Mr. Hawkins' office window. She couldn't make out the faces, but she knew they were watching. And yet... they hadn't entered. They knew, but they weren't going to stop them.

So, neither would she.

Mr. Hawkins yanked her bra down, pushing her rich, pink nipples high for his lips to claim; he latched on and suckled sloppily, making hot, wet noises as lapped her. She squirmed in pleasure, all the while watching those shadows at the window: it was her audience, her very first. She'd give them a show.

"I'm so dirty, Mr. Hawkins."

He broke away only a moment to mutter. "Don't I know it." and attack her throat, kissing and licking as she stroked his cock, toying with the head until a soft sheen of pre-cum coated it.

"I'm so dirty because I want to swallow your cum; but.. but I'm a virgin, so I can't do anything else."

Hawkins looked up, as if shocked; he was disappointed, but the way her ruby red lips looked as he licked them, looking away shyly, shamefully-- he'd have killed for some head.

He backed away, without thinking of giving a glance at the window, and quickly unbuckled his pants, letting them drop; before he could get his boxers down, she'd fallen to her knees to worship his cock something fierce. It wasn't long, only a 5 inch, but it had a thickness she'd enjoy sliding up her cunt. No, she was no virgin-- that was a lie, to keep up pretenses, to keep Mr. Hawkins on a string.

She slide her skirt up with one hand as the other lead his cockhead to her lips; her panties were sliding down just enough to give him a glimpse of her trimmed bush, shaped like a victory V. While a single finger pierced the lips of her cunt, freeing the smell of musk in the air, she let her tongue roam around his cock in circles.

He was delicious... she made loud suckling sounds as she bobbed her head, taking his cock like an amatuer-- but using just enough of her real skill for Mr. Hawkins to enjoy. He placed his hands on her head, pulling her hair in a way she loved; so she rewarded him by taking his entire cock down her throat, moaning as she did so, sending electric sensations up along his body. He was already about to explode-- but she wouldn't let him off the hook, not yet...

She slipped back and dipped between his legs, letting her blue eyes rise and met his as she flickered her tongue along his balls. He shuddered at the sight -- a beautiful woman, so innocent looking, sucking his balls and stroking her own clit...

"M-Mandy.. Oh God.. you.." he couldn't continue, couldn't speak, as she slide up, tasting his length like a lollipop, whimpering at the taste.

"Don't come yet, Mr. Hawkins-- I want it on my chest.. I want it to dribble down my body...." Mandy said as she pulled her shirt lower and unbuckled her bra clasp with one hand. Those C cups of hers were beautiful, creamy from the tanny bed and wonderfully rounded-- so young and rip. She pressed against him, letting her warm body give his dick a place to rest, smothering it with them as she began to ride an invisible cock like some wanton stripper. She moaned, licking her lips as fucked the air and massaged him with her breasts-- all it took was her lips to fall and dribbled a little spit onto the slit and wash it with her tongue and he came with a wild seizure, spurting white heat up onto her cheek and down between her cleavage-- she didn't let go, just kept squeezing her tits until all of his cum had spilt onto her skin... mmmm.. so warm....

It was quiet a moment. She glanced at the door. The three shadows were gone, replaced by a single, slightly larger but definitely female shadow.

"Oh Shit." She whispered as Mr. Hawkins looked up at the exact same moment. His eyes bugged out as he yanked up his trousers, frantically pointing to a desk.

"Sit down, dammit, sit the fuck down." he hissed; he didn't need to, she was already at the desk just as the door opened. It was exactly who she didn't want to see.

It was head of the humanities department, Ms. Crow. Mr. Hawkins gave her a nervous smile, which wasn't uncommon-- this bitch was cruel and she knew it.

"Well, another student after hours, Mr. Hawkins?"

"Oh? Oh, yes, Mandy. Ms. Sizemore. She's just..." there were no papers on the desk; Mandy looked at him desperately; he looked back.

"I can see that, Hawkins. I taught Ms. Sizemore last year, I know she's horrible at English. Nice of you to tutor." Ms. Crow's cruel expression softened a hint, until she focused her gaze on Mandy. Those green eyes were so exotic, so.. aggressive. It made Mandy uncomfortable. "Now she has to leave."

Mandy took her cue and was dashed for the door before Ms. Crow stopped her with a soft spoken name: "oh Mandy."

She paused and turned, eyes wide like a deer in headlights.

"You've dropped something there, girl. Pick it up."

Like a slave, she did as commanded, searching the tiles for whatever she found find... There was a card there, face down. Mandy lifted it as Ms. Crow spoke again, "now hurry up, out."

"With pleasure." Mandy muttered, reading the card as she trotted away.... It was odd. Purple and scripted beautifully, with the words: "Welcome to Slut Club," followed by a date. Friday, 3:00 pm. No address.

"Slut Club? What the fuck is a 'Slut Club?' Mandy whispered, brushing a stray hair from her cheek; it was stuck. Mandy pulled it away, realizing there was a glob of fresh cum still on her cheek-- cum on her fucking cheek? Ms. Crow had to have seen it, she had to! And yet she didn't say anything...

Maybe she was chewing out Mr. Hawkins right now. Maybe she was going to blackmail him, just like Mandy had planned to.

Or maybe... there was something more to this. Mandy would find out, on Friday. When 'Slut Club' meets. Then, she'd have all the answers she was looking for... and more.