Slut: Fancy Dress Party Pt. 01

Story Info
Friend's hot wife reveals her obvious sexuality.
4.2k words
4.45
61.2k
50
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,852 Followers

It's a strange way to start a story, but I was genuinely standing outside a pub dressed as Batman, waiting for the rest of party to arrive. It was a frosty Halloween and I was enjoying the solitude of a slim menthol cigarette when the vision appeared in the distance.

The gang were walking toward the pub all decked out in their fancy dress costumes, but what was catching my attention was Suzy, James wife, dressed in a skintight black latex Catwoman catsuit with Black thigh length boots.

Her enormous breasts were stretching the material of her catsuit so much, that her erect nipples were prominently protruding.

The catsuit was quite low cut showing Suzy's huge cleavage off to perfection. The rest of the gang were wearing various costumes such as Pirates, Star Trek and Fairytale characters, but it was Suzy that was stealing the limelight.

They all approached me with big hugs and handshakes, but when Suzy hugged me, my hands went round her narrow cinched waist, enjoying the sexual thrill of her latex clad body.

Without thinking, my hands went down her back and cupped her perfect buttocks, kneading gently yet very sexually.

Suzy kissed my cheek and neck with her arms flung around me, pulling me in close to her sensational body.

James couldn't see any of this with the crowd around us, which is just as well, as my hands cupping her ass moved a fraction higher and delved into the crevice of her latex clad ass. My fingers pushed the soft stretchy latex into Suzy's delectable ass, softly stroking her butt crack and obviously her tight asshole.

I could feel Suzy squirm sexily, patently enjoying my discrete fumbling as I stroked her latex covered flesh tenderly. A soft moan emanated from her full glossy lips, enjoying my manhandling of her taut tight buttocks.

Suzy quietly giggled in my ear and whispered softly.

"No underwear and completely shaved!" She stated reminding me of an evening we once spent in a bar in London, when her shaved pussy was exposed when she sat on a high bar stool, leading me to ask her brazenly if her pussy was indeed shaved. Her response that night was identical.

"No underwear and completely shaved!"

"Fucking hell Suzy! I'll spontaneously combust in a moment! All of this and a shaved a pussy! Wow!" I smiled still stroking between her ass cheeks.

She squirmed slightly snake-like at my erotic touching then turned around so her butt cheeks nestled into my groin.

My hands were now covering what can only be described as the perfect latex camel toe. For a brief few seconds, I massaged my hands into her latex covered shaved pussy, feeling her lips separate as my fingers pushed the material deeper and tighter.

My finger slid along the length of her shaved slit, feeling Suzy push her pussy against my probing finger.

Lifting her head upward to my face, she moved her soft lips to my ear and quietly whispered.

"Oh fuck that feels nice but we best get inside" she spoke softly with a hint of breathless sexual excitement "Before anyone notices and we get arrested!"

Suzy moved forward slightly as my hands moved up her body and briefly held her magnificent huge latex covered breasts.

As she stepped forward I could see the shape of her glorious ass clad in the skin-tight latex as though her ass had been painted shiny black. She turned beckoning on me to enter the pub, just as I looked downward to her genital area and saw her unbelievably tight exposed camel toe where I'd pushed the latex between her pussylips. Suzy smiled knowing I was staring open mouthed at her sexy shaved mound and delectably tight smooth slit.

This the stuff of fantasies. An absolutely gorgeous woman, with a sensational curvaceous body (34E-24-36) draped in the tightest latex catsuit was indicating me to follow her into the pub.

The pub entrance was a long narrow corridor which the party were moving through slowly. I stood behind Suzy with my hands on her skin-tight latex covered fabulous ass. Suzy gently pushed both delectable butt cheeks into my hands, rotating her hips sexily as my hands gently squeezed her outstandingly sexy ass.

The crowd moved slowly much to my delight, allowing me greater time to feel the delights of this sexual vixen.

Two strides into the corridor and Suzy moved my hands from her ass and placed them under her full firm breasts, cupping them delightfully.

Her full breasts felt sensational covered in the very soft skin-tight latex, forcing my cock erect, which was difficult due to the tightness of my own Batman suit.

Gently kneading her pendulous breast, my fingers softly stroked her long nipples erect.

The latex stretching over her gravity defying breasts could not hide her erect nipples as they pushed the limits of the soft thin shiny black latex.

My thumb and fore finger held her erect nipples as I delicately tweaked the excited flesh, causing Suzy to stop in her tracks, push her wonderful ass into my full blown erection and slowly squirm sexily on my rock hard cock, as it nestled between the latex covered cheeks of her fantastic ass.

I was holding her large firm breasts as she simulated sex on my hard contained erection, she was moving my cock slowly around inside my costume.

She leant back with her face pointing at my own as she unfurled her tongue from her glossed full lips, sliding the snake like organ into my waiting mouth.

A quick sexy tongue kiss ensued as my eyes darted forward to see if any of the party were aware. Blissfully no one was looking in our direction as Suzy and I kissed passionately.

Suzy smiled at me as she placed her latex gloved hand on my throbbing crotch, rubbing her feminine hands slowly over my proud erection.

"This feels much bigger than James!" she teased eloquently with a very sexy smile emblazoned across her cherub like face as she tenderly stroked my erection.

I looked ahead to see that her husband James had made it to the bar and was in the process of ordering drinks.

I turned Suzy around and full on snogged her, kissing her soft full lips with my tongue slipping and sliding with her own. My hands were busy feeling her butt cheeks and sliding up and down the latex crack I had caused earlier.

Suzy moaned delightfully as she squeezed my cock. We pulled apart and moved forward. As Suzy and I reached the end of the corridor, she held my hand and escorted me into the throng of party revellers.

"I hope that show of appreciation in your Bat suit was intended for me!" she giggled charmingly.

"More than you'll ever know!" I retorted.

"Maybe I'll get to know later?" she smiled patting my groin one last time before moving over to James at the bar. I climbed on a high bar stool with my knees apart to allow my erection some room in my costume for subside for the time being.

This would prove difficult as Suzy was in my line of fire and looked as hot as hell, draped in her skin-tight latex catsuit. The shiny black covering was incredibly skin-tight.

Every contour of her delectable body was on show and I could plainly see her erect nipples poking out, pushing the limits of the soft black shiny latex. Suzy was whispering in James ear as he nodded his head slowly.

Turning from James, she moved panther like over toward me, holding two drinks in her hand. She stood between my opened legs, pushing her ass into my groin and hitched up on the bar stool, placing her fabulous bottom directly on to my still hard cock.

My cock nestled between her devastating butt cheeks as she wriggled slightly to accommodate my erect package. Handing me one of the drinks, she turned her head toward my ear and whispered.

"I needed to sit on this cock again!" She breathed into my ear "Make it twitch so I can feel it throb against my asshole!" she asked with the sexiest smile I've ever seen.

Happy to oblige a sexy lady, I began to twitch my hard cock between her delectable butt cheeks. With each twitch I could feel Suzy squirm, not obvious but little delicate feminine movements.

Her lips went toward my ear once again as I placed a hand around her waist, just at the top of her hip to keep her in place. She breathed heavily into my ear.

"This must be the best seat in the house, sitting on your hard cock!" she giggled then squeezed her butt cheeks together, gripping my costume covered cock with her latex coated butt and very slowly slid up and down my cock.

"Oh fuck that's good!" I whispered into her ear as she glided her butt slowly back and forth over my straining cock, the crowd were unaware of her deliberately slow sexual antics. I'd never been so aroused in my entire life. It took all of my restraint not to throw Suzy on the floor and fuck her brains out or to come in my costume for that matter.

"I'm hoping before the night ends we can be doing exactly this but this time the two of us both oiled and naked!" she grinned teasing the living daylights out of me. I held her tight latex covered waist as Suzy rocked her hip back and forth on my costume covered cock, dry humping my erection to a pleasure it never thought possible.

"Or if it pleases you I could keep my thigh length boots on whilst I did this to you?"

"That would please me immensely!" I stammered with excitement "You wearing thigh length boots, oiled and naked, sliding your ass on my cock! Sounds fucking heavenly!"

To the party revellers it would look like Suzy was swaying to the pulsating music, but my rock hard cock knew differently.

Suzy moved her tight latex ass off my cock and moved away from my bar stool. She swayed to the music then arched her back and bent over, just enough to reveal her full latex clad buttocks. The latex was cutting into her flesh as she bent over, revealing the smooth slit of her shaved pussy, sending me wild with desire. She shook her hips slowly then walked slowly over to James.

Suzy stood on her tip toes and whispered something into James ear.

James smiled casually and nodded his head, agreeing to whatever Suzy was whispering. Suzy then stood in front of James facing me, she leant back into his body and parted her legs, just enough to reveal her skin-tight latex clad smooth pussy. The latex was separating her pussylips almost revealing her pussy opening. She smiled over at me as James stroked his hands up her waist and cupped her large firm breasts. He began to knead her splendid orbs, tweaking her nipples as Suzy looked over at me with half closed, lust filled eyes. The other party goers were too pre-occupied to notice any of this, but one thing for sure is that I was witnessing this and etching all of it in memory. James continued manipulating Suzy's pendulous latex covered breasts as her mouth opened slightly obviously moaning with sexual pleasure.

Suzy walked from James with her nipples incredibly erect straight back to me, parted her legs and part straddled my knee and thigh. Her pussy felt red hot on my thigh as she leaned forward and whispered into my ear.

"James thinks I should spend some time with you and let you enjoy the use of my body later! Would you like that?"

I know how lottery winners feel as this was the level of excitement I was enduring at this point.

"Are you saying that James has given me the go ahead to Fuck you?" I whispered into her ear as she sneakily rubbed my cock.

"Oh Fuck yeah! He has given his permission for you to slide your cock in any hole you wish and fuck me!" she breathed into my aroused ear "But even if he didn't, I would be looking for a quiet place to spend some time impaled on your hard cock!" she smiled devilishly "But this way we can spend some time enjoying each other!" she continued still stroking my cock "But we will need to be discrete. None of this lot are to know. It will be our little sexy secret!" she finished, gently kissing my ear and softly rolling her tongue around my lobe and earhole, sending shivers down my spine.

I grinned the biggest grin ever as she stood in front of me, slowly dancing and gyrating to the playing music.

Leaning back into me she whispered.

"Remember discretion is the word. I'll mix with the others but will be latched on to you every now and then for a sneaky dangerous feel!" she softly breathed into my excited ear "There'll be a few nice treats for you during the course of the evening! But I should point out that James will be watching you and I fuck each other later!"

Suzy moved away from me and strolled sexily back to James. The Catwoman suit was a perfect choice as everything she did, had a feline quality to it. She reached James, bent slightly to whisper to him, which accentuated her perfect ass and whispered into his ear. James smiled, looked over toward me and raised his glass.

Returning the gesture, I raised my drink toward him and mouthed the word "Cheers!".

Suzy moved into the crowd of party revellers, mingling with her friends, dancing sexily and enjoying the occasion. One or two of the guys got quite fresh with her, feeling her ass and tits with no objection from Suzy, in fact pushing her ass on to their hands or thrusting her breasts into their groping palms. Allowing a the guys a few brief seconds of feeling that wonderful latex clad body then moving on to the next guy.

I watched the perfect slut work the room.

James popped over and struck up a conversation.

"Suzy is in great form tonight. She wants us all to go to the titty bar round the corner" James laughed encouragingly "If it's anything like the last time we went, then you're about to get a treat for your eyes!" he smiled very confidently.

Everyone finished their drinks off as we headed out of the bar and onto the street. The strip bar was just around the corner, but down a very steep cobbled bank. Suzy held on to James due the incredibly high heels of her thigh length boots. Looking over at me she said.

"Come and help me down these cobbles" she asked offering her latex gloved hand for stability.

I was holding her right hand with my own right hand and James was holding her left hand in his own left hand, while his right arm was curled around her waist. I craftily placed my left hand on her butt cheek, squeezing the perfect orb firmly and sliding my fingers up and down her perfectly formed latex ass crack.

My fingers began tickling the crack of Suzy's latex covered ass, which made Suzy stumble slightly but James manage to stabilise her as I carried on with my secret fumblings. Suzy let go of my right hand and placed her gloved hand on my shoulder, almost pushing my arm to go further into her ass crack.

I moved my fingers further down as Suzy's arm indicated and began to push my fingers into the slit of her pussy. My index finger stroked back and forth between her latex covered pussylips as Suzy smiled at me sexily.

Walking down the steep hill on her high heeled thigh length boots, Suzy's butt cheeks oscillated as my finger slid around her shaved slit making her bite her lips gently. My finger also had the divine pleasure of sliding on her delightful asshole every couple of steps.

We reached the doorway of the strip club as the rest of group had already entered. I made my way to pay at the reception when the guy behind the counter asked.

"Are you with James and Suzy?"

"Yes we're all out on fancy dress for halloween!" I replied.

"No charge mate!" the guy smiled.

We walked up to the bar where James began to sort everyone out with drinks. I sat on a tall bar stool which was placed beside a wall. Again due to my obvious erection I needed to open my legs, hoping that my erection would subside. Suzy walked over to me and backed onto the stool, placing her incredible ass against my straining cock.

My hands went round her waist as a group of people stood in front of us. My hand grazed her beautiful camel toe for a few seconds and I heard Suzy moan sexually, which seemed to increase my erection if that was possible.

James approached us from the side with our drinks in his hands. I moved my hands from Suzy's pussy, placing them on her cinched waist. Suzy squirmed slightly as her butt cheeks once again gripped my cock.

James handed us our drinks and went back to the bar to complete the order.

As he walked away, I placed my left hand on Suzy's Latex clad smooth mound, feeling her wonderful slit softly, as I applied pressure to her clitoris with my index finger.

Suzy squirmed on my cock as my finger obviously sexually delighted her.

Soft moans were coming from her mouth, which thankfully due to the loud music, could not be heard unless you were in direct earshot.

I began rubbing my finger on her smooth mound a little faster, feeling her breathing quicken.

Suzy's huge breasts were heaving with passion as she opened her legs a little wider to give me access to her latex clad pussy. As her legs opened the grip her ass had on my cock increased. As Suzy squirmed it felt like we were actually fucking.

Suzy leant her back into my shoulder and turned her lips to my ear. Very quietly she whispered into my ear.

"I'm fucking coming!" and softly panted her way through her sexual pleasure.

As her orgasm began to wane, I removed my finger from her mound and as Everyone had their backs to us, I held her magnificent left breast with my left hand. Her awesome full tits were still heaving slightly from her recent orgasm and her nipples were unbelievably erect. So much so that my thumb and forefinger twiddled with the erect flesh through the skin-tight latex.

Suzy stood up from the bar stool a little unsteadily, I held her hand as she regained her composure.

Suzy leant in toward me, her pendulous breasts rubbing the chest of my Batman costume as she kissed my cheek gently with her soft full lips. She leaned in closer making her way to my ear to whisper something as my hand stroked the latex clad flesh of her ass.

"That was sensational!" she breathed "You really have the Midas touch with those naughty fingers. We'll need more of that later!"

"It was my absolute pleasure to hear you moan so wonderfully. I hope when my cocks inside you that the moans are as prominent!" I smiled.

"Not just the moans but also the dirty talk! Remember James will be looking and will need to know we're enjoying ourselves. Now that you've got me wet and horny, I think I'll have a lap dance from one of the sexy strippers!" Suzy smiled as she ran her latex gloved fingers across my cheeks provocatively.

Suzy went over to James and whispered something in his ear. James smiled and took some money out of his wallet giving it to Suzy's open hand. Suzy took the money and made her way across the club floor to the lap dance area.

James came across to me and said.

"You have to come see this! She is on heat now and this will be on hell of a show!"

We walked over to the dance area where Suzy was whispering into one of the strippers ears. The girl took the money and Suzy took her place in a high backed chair. The stripper was wearing fishnet stockings, garter belt, Balconette bra, tiny lace thong all in customary black and glass platform high heeled shoes.

All eyes in the club looked at Suzy sitting in the chair in her latex Catwoman catsuit. Her breasts were larger than any of the strippers and combining this with her tiny cinched waist, she was sitting there like overmans fantasy.

The stripper started her dance, parading around for a few minutes, doing some provocative gyrations, then unhooking her bra and revealing her large firm breasts.

She leant i to Suzy and whispered something in her ear. Suzy smiled devilishly and opened her legs wild, revealing her latex shiny camel toe to the watching audience.

One of the crowd with us chirped up.

"Suzy used to be a stripper didn't she?"

James smiled proudly saying.

"Yes she was a stripper, She's always been a dirty slut!"

Looking back at the floor show, the stripper was now on her knees with her head been Suzy's legs.

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,852 Followers
12