Slut: Fancy Dress Party Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,863 Followers

From my angle I could that the stripper was kissing Suzy's latex covered pussy.

Suzy's head was thrown back and she was massaging her massive tits.

The guys in the club were loving the sexual spectacle as Suzy began to ride the face of the stripper. The strippers hands moved up Suzy's body and joined Suzy's hands massaging her ample breasts.

The strippers finger grabbed Suzy's prominent nipples as she began to tweak them gently at first then finally twisting them quite forcefully. You couldn't hear for the loud music but you could see that Suzy was panting and moaning with sexual pleasure. Her hips were rocking as the strippers face maintained contact with Suzy's latex clad smooth pussy.

The stripper eventually raised her head from Suzy's pussy and moved up her body kissing the latex covered flesh on her journey. When they were face to face, Suzy brushed her lips across the Strippers own as their mouths opened and began kissing gently. Tongues were snaking in and out of each others mouths as the stripper continued massaging Suzy's huge firm breasts.

The music finished and the DJ asked the crowd for a round of applause for the two sexy ladies.

Suzy got out of the high backed chair, hugged the stripper then walked over to where James and I stood. Smiling sexily she leaned into my ear and whispered.

"She made me come also, but it wasn't anywhere near as good as the orgasm you gave me! If we go back over there you can give me another one!" she breathed then snaked her tongue into my ear, sending sexual shivers down my spine.

Turning to James Suzy said.

"That was great fun. My pussy is buzzing now! I'll need to be fucked soon!" she turned away from us both and walked sexily back to the bar area. James and I followed her outrageously sexy body back to the area. Regaining my seat on the bar stool, Suzy picked up her drink and stood between my legs sideways on. My hand automatically moved onto her stupendous buttocks as she moved slightly to allow my fingers access between her ass cheeks. She struck up a conversation with one of the girls to my left as my right hand stroked her latex skin-tight ass. Sliding my index finger down the crack once again, I began to feel Suzy slightly buck against my finger, almost as though she was fucking it. She placed her left hand on my left knee and bent forward ever so slightly, leaning on my leg for support. The sexy bitch had just given me greater access to her sexy ass.

My finger comfortably slid past her ass and eased into the latex covered groove of her camel toe. The heat emanating from her pussy was sensational.

Even coated in latex, I could feel how wet she was down below. Shifting her feet slightly, her legs opened a little more and her back arched as she continued her conversation with the woman to my left. Her ass proudly raised, showing her two perfect orbs, I wanted to bite the latex clad flesh so high was my state of arousal.

I didn't know what the conversation was about, but I assumed there was some pity required as Suzy began to moan sympathetically, but the reality is that these were sexual moans. My finger pressed into her squelching slit, pushing some latex material into her pussy. Suzy rocked her hips slowly, enjoying the sexual delights my finger was providing.

Her sympathetic moans increased as she turned her head toward me and smiled, The woman turned away just as Suzy began to buck against my finger. She couldn't hold back any longer and desperately needed this orgasm. She flung her arms around me and hugged me tightly. Her lips were on my ear as she panted the last remnants of her orgasm into my ear.

As her breathing began to return to normal, she whispered sexily.

"I'm going to fuck you so good. You can do anything you want to me! Anything!" then licked my ear with her snakelike tongue.

I wasn't sure that my resilience would last long enough before we go to her house.

Part two to follow.

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,863 Followers
12