Slut Fare

Story Info
A unique rite of passage for young women.
7.3k words
3.82
25.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Citopan
Citopan
2 Followers

(Thanks to user LudwigVan for editing)

*

In a land far, far away there is unique rite of passage for girls. It resembles Bat Mitzvah in one aspect, however it is utterly different in another. After completing this ritual girls become women. Every year there is a traditional fare in which girls present themselves and their useful abilities in marriage. The crowd was swarming with young unmarried men and women.

"Welcome, visitors, to our annual Slut Fair in our modest city!" shouted the announcer during the opening speech. "Today is the day when many girls are going to prove that they are worthy of being called women. They must prove that they are worthy of having a husband by showing obedience and loyalty in many areas including, but not limited to: cleaning, cooking, caring for children and the most important trait is one of sexual nature - they must prove their capability of pleasing a man sexually!

"We have many nice specimens this year, featuring young eager girls!" The announcer continued as he pointed to first batch of women presented on the enormous stage. "There are all kinds of women here, with big breasts and with small ones, tall and short, strong and weak, pale and tan alike!"

The announcer changed his focus on the girls. "Many will pass their rite today, however not all of you. First and foremost, you will be tested sexually. Everybody leave the stage but you." He pointed to the first girl in line. She was wearing striped thigh high socks. Her tight black corset intertwined with red undergarments, beneath which were matching black panties. Her heart was beating as if it was going to explode. There were other indicators of stress present: her legs were shaking, and she tried to hide her blushed face with uncomfortable facial expressions.

"What is your name?" the announcer asked.

"I'm... I'm Emily," she responded in a shy voice, changing between a whispering mumble to high pitch squeak.

"Why are you here, Emily?"

"To do whatever you wish from me, Sir." Her blue eyes were looking directly on the floor, as if the floor offered salvation from her current situation. The crowd grew louder as they commented between themselves, thus creating murmur.

"Your tester has arrived at the stage for you Emily," the announcer said, introducing me - a tall man entered the stage, wearing casual, everyday attire consisting of blue trousers and simple green T-shirt. "I'm leaving you to this fine gentleman!" the announcer shouted before exiting the stage. The gathered audience greeted me with loud applause.

"W-w-who are you?" Emily asked, almost whispering, still looking at the ground in front of her, arms crossed.

"For you, I am either 'Sir' or 'Master,' slut!" I addressed her in a serious manner. "Spread your arms wide for me."

"Yes Sir, I'm sorry Sir, please excuse my behaviour Sir, I'm new Sir, please be nice to me Sir!" she said, almost crying out loud in front of everyone gathered as she put her arms by her side, therefore losing her defence against me, however slim it had been.

I moved my large, enormous body compared to hers closer, causing her heart to beat even faster, a feat not thought possible. She accidentally crossed her arms in spite of explicit orders, which forced me to grab her arms and spread them. While I was playing with her, workers were busy setting the stage behind us. They were carrying a king sized bed and other accessories into position along side an artificial wall behind the bed on which I was pinning her wrists.

"I'm sorry, Sir, for crossing my arms, I won't do it again, I promise, Sir, please, I'm begging you, Sir, don't hold a grudge against me, Sir. I only want to please you, Sir," she begged in a high voice, panicked of possible punishment for her incompetence.

"Do you think this is a joke, slut? My commands are to be obeyed, whore. You are mine here. I own you, cunt. Your only purpose is to please me and behave like such, and don't even dare to disobey me again," I said with a stern voice while staring into her eyes. "Look me in the eyes while I am talking to you, slut."

"Y-yes Master.. I-I-I hope I am not disappointing you, Sir. I want to please you with all my heart, Sir," she responded in shallow breaths. She could feel her heart pumping faster, her legs shaking, her breathing quicken as I moved closer to her. The pressure was enormous, it could almost be seen in the air between us.

"Bracelets!" - I shouted to the staff. Immediately afterwards two women dressed similar as Emily brought two wrist bracelets and a collar before leaving the stage. On each hand, one soft leather bracelet was attached, then locked on the wall behind her, thus spreading her soft white arms wide above her head.

Unknown to Emily, behind the thin wall where she was shackled laid two sisters, Lana and Rea, strapped tightly onto the stripped bed. The only thing that remained on the bed was bare minimum - a comfortable mattress covered with white linen bedsheets and large rubber wheels.

Both sisters were bound in similar positions, with hemp rope firmly tied around their waists, elbows, wrists and knees, fixating them in a position of great exposure. Their knees were below their waists, neither spread apart nor closely tied together. Their hands were strongly roped, and their faces were pointed straight ahead. The position had most resemblance to doggy position except the rope didn't allow much movement of the sisters.

The older sister, Lana, was a full curvy girl with a large bosom, featuring meaty tights and big round bouncy ass. Her long black hair was connected to the bed frame, forcing her to always have the right posture. The same applied for her younger sister, Rea, who was tiny and pale compared to most women. Rea was shy, unlike her bratty older sister. Her scared, big, green eyes were worried about things to come. Both of them had failed the exam last year, leaving them to my mercy. Right above their asses, a tattoo was located with the inscription, "Worthless slut". Inside of their assholes, nice glass butt-plugs were inserted.

They were faced opposite to each other, looking straight ahead to the other one. Both of them were gagged with red silicone ball gags. From it, vast quantities of saliva oozed onto the bed. As they heard me dealing with Emily, they grew more frightened, and to their surprise, aroused. Both were fully naked at all times ever since they failed last years exam. Warm summers, wild caresses, and whip-induced welts were attained beneath a gleaming artificial light. They weren't allowed to see the light of day since their failure last year.

On the main stage, Emily was shackled on the wall, my hands groping every inch of her slim body. The corset served its purpose, and emphasized her firm breasts. I was biting her neck, sinking my teeth into her. She hissed and moaned in response.

"What is that I hear, whore?"

"You are making me moan, Sir, please Master, do whatever you like with me, I am your slut, I am yours."

My hands roamed throughout her body, tightly grabbing every last bit of her loins, her ass, and her buttocks. "Are you happy with my body, Sir?" she asked in between continuous moans from pleasure. Behind the stage, Lana and Rea listened to every sound she made. It aroused them. However, they were unable to touch themselves. Lana was more aggressive then her sister. She was squirming to and fro, aiming to get some pleasure from friction between her pussy and ropes. As part of their punishment, the sisters were forbidden to masturbate for over a year.

The staff removed the gag for the sisters and then left the stage. Soon afterwards, Rea's fears became verbal.

"Lana, what are you doing? We are going to get whipped! Please stop, I can't take it any more," said Rea, almost whispering, afraid of me hearing her. However the sounds were masked by Emily's moaning.

"I can't take it.. I want his cock inside of me... I want to caress his cock, I want to suck it, I want it to penetrate my every orifice." Her words brought vivid memories to Rea's mind of the last time she had a cock in her throbbing pussy. All that excitement was too much. She would endure another year of beating if it meant tasting my cock in her mouth. However, what her face showed vividly, her words didn't due to her shyness.

"Please Lana, I'm begging you, forget about cock. We weren't worthy last year, I think it is best to be silent here and hope for the best. I don't want to spent another year tied up in the dungeon."

In the meantime, Emily was on the seventh cloud, ecstatic by my touches. Every touch caused her to let out a moan between breaths. She had given up all control, aroused from the pleasure.

"Please, Sir, more, more... Please, Master, I'll do anything you want, I want this to never stop. I need it so much, I need you, Master. Without you, I am nothing, without you, I am a worthless whore, just as you named me, Sir," she pleaded while frequently interrupted with sounds of pleasure.

I stopped and moved away from her. "Very well, but don't think for a moment that I forgot to punish you for your bad demeanour." Her body was rotated in the opposite direction making her face the wall, her ass turned towards me and analogously to the crowd.

"Everyone can see your dirty little asshole, slut. Arch your back and spread your legs." Her arms were released from the shackles during rotation, only to be put back into the bonds. Her thoughts were running wild in every direction. The first direction was focused on me and on awaiting spanking to her vulnerable loins. The other thought was concerned on how uncomfortable she felt in that position; visible to everyone, to every man and women who attends the fair, seeing her treated in such way. For this reason she blushed and tried to hide her meaty pink pussy, but as soon as she remembered what happened earlier she opened herself even more.

"I am yours, Master, I want you to train me, I need to be punished, please, Sir, have no mercy on me. I need to be punished." She got more comfortable with her words by focusing on me alone. Her voice was still shaky, but more consistent then before, and not just due to the shyness, but also to the enormous arousal she was experiencing.

"See? I told you, Master has no mercy. He will whip us relentlessly for our behaviour," Rea pleaded. Lana was still rubbing herself by the ropes. She did not give up, even though her skin was scratched from the coarse rope.

"This isn't enough, Rea. I need Master's cock in me to please me, I'll do whatever it takes to feel it again. She is the lucky one. She felt his fingers on her. Rea, as you very well know, we weren't treated nicely by our Master due to our misdemeanour. But I need it so bad." Despite Rea's greatest efforts, her pussy was wet and craving. She wanted to be touched and fucked desperately. It had been too long since she had it.

Lana and Rea could have sensed that I was going to reward them today for being a proper slaves for the whole year. During the last few months, I had been going easier on them. Whipping had become less frequent and more gentle than before. They were getting impatient and aroused. Many things were going through their smart little heads, but no thought reflected the surprising release of the gags.

"Ouch, thank you, Master!" Emily cried. "I'm sorry, Master, for my actions." To her surprise, my next move wasn't another slap on her yet to be red ass. It was a gentle rub over her loins. "Thank you Master for your kindness."

A few fast blows ensures, forcing Emily to jump as if the floor was hot. "Stay still, whore," I ordered.

"Yes, Master, I'm sorry, Master, for disappointing you. I am going to try harder, Sir." Skin to skin contact sounds swam through the air, immediately followed by a loud squeak from Emily. On her ass was a visible red hand print. She was breathing faster, trying to catch as much breath as possible before another blow came. But she was not complaining, moreover, before my hands landed, she sprung her ass in my direction, wanting to be spanked.

"Good girl!"

"Thank you, Sir, I am your slut, I want to please you. If spanking me pleases you, my slutty ass is yours, however red you wish it to be." My lips got closer to her, gently kissing and biting her neck while caressing her firm perky bosom.

My upper lip was above her upper lip, just as I was above her. My tongue gently rubbed her soft lower lip, brightened from intensive heart rate and excitement. Spanking has turned her more obedient and eager to please me. Ever so slowly, my tongue touched hers, sending waves of tingling sensation from it to every bit of her statuesque body. My eyes were connected with her big bright blue windows to the soul. As my head moved backwards, she followed in vain, only to be met with my index finger pressed at her lip, barring her from kissing me. "My kisses must be earned," I say, smiling.

"Yes, Master, your slave is going to try harder to impress you," she responded, saddened by the vanishing feeling of my lips on top of hers.

The announcer stepped back onto the stage, beginning another loud speech. "Ladies and gentlemen, we have a nice surprise for you! From last year's fair, on their second try to pass the exam, two young whores, even sisters surprisingly. To your left, you can see Rea! She is smaller of the sisters. But trust me, she is a fierce one, despite her shyness!"

Rea was rolled over to the stage. She was tightly strapped on the table. In a blink of an eye her emotions changed from fear of getting caught to pure embarrassment; face blushed, eyes widened and knees shaking.

"To your right, there comes her sister Lana. Curvy girl, born and raised not far from here as first child of the manor. Her big breasts have come in handy for picking up men, however, that has little power over our young tester."

As soon as Lana noticed me, her eyes widened like Rea's, but unlike hers, which looked away shamefully, they excitingly looked straight at me. Not only were her eyes wide, but also her mouth was open and her pussy was getting wetter. The sheer sight of me stopped her mingling in the ropes.

"As you can see, Emily, you aren't the only one under my control. You are a whore, but if you want to feel my lips on yours again, you must prove yourself. As for you," I said, turning to Lana, "what was that noise in the background?"

"Nothing, Sir," Lana responded, but her fearful eyes conveyed dishonesty. I moved myself to Rea and tugged her hair, forcing her eyes my way.

"I asked you something, slut."

"I-I-I don't know, dear Master, what do you refer to?" - she mumbles to me.

"Look me straight in the eyes, slut. What was that noise?"

Rea was paralysed with fear of imminent punishment, hence ratted Lana out. "I was telling Lana to stop trying to escape, Sir."

My attention was diverted back to Lana. However, before I said any words to her, she felt my hands on her ass. "Ouch!"

"What are these bruises, slut? I haven't given them to you, yet you have them."

"I'm sorry, Sir, I wish you had given them to me, but you weren't there with me. I need to be touched by you, I can't take it any more! I need you Master!" Lana pleaded religiously, never stopping to move in sheer anticipation. Will I spank her or maybe fuck her? She had no idea yet. Whatever happens, she can finally feel my touch on her. My spanks don't hurt her one tiny bit despite her loud screams. Just like Emily, she moved her ass towards my hand.

"Please spank me more, Sir, I wish you touched me. I'm begging you. Touch me, hurt me, kiss me, I don't care just use me to your satisfaction, Sir!"

I moved back to Emily and unlocked her bonds. "Follow me," I ordered. She got on her knees and slowly crawled after me. Lana's bed was moved to face Rea's, and from then on, Lana was ignored. My ignorance was her greatest punishment as she sees others getting my attention, but not her.

"Emily, slowly remove your panties and give them to me." She got on her back with all four limbs directed towards the sky.

"Yes, Master, I'm happy to be able to give my panties to you." She smiled while seductively taking off her panties, making sure I caught a glimpse of her alluring pussy. Furthermore, she flung her soaked panties in front of me. That young callow slut was learning quickly. She slowly crawled to the panties, picking them up with her mouth and offering them to me.

"Good girl." I petted her. Lana's mouth was then stuffed with the wet panties. "This is what you get, slut, for not obeying me. You will watch and be quiet. I am even removing the butt plug from your ass. You don't deserve it, you selfish cunt." Lana tried using puppy eyes on me, but to no avail.

As can be expected, Emily was rewarded with a kiss, followed by a gentle rub across her corset covered breasts. My hands pulled the corset down, setting her breasts free to jiggle and bounce to and fro while my mouth licked, sucked and bit them. If it weren't for her loud moans, the space would have been silent. The crowd has became voiceless as if they were watching theatre play.

Before continuing to play with Emily, I untied Rea's hands. "Masturbate, slut, for all the world to see what you are. Make a good show for everyone looking at you, slut."

"Thank you, Sir, for allowing me to touch myself." She had mixed feelings. On one hand, she can finally stimulate herself, a feat long craved, but on the other hand, everybody was watching her. She was embarrassed and self conscious. Most importantly, I was not watching her, but playing with Emily instead.

"Am I good enough for my Master to use me?" she thought to herself. Despite her insecurities, her fingers followed my orders, even though her mind had doubts. First and foremost, the butt plug was popped out and gently set aside. Secondly, one finger rubbed around her pussy, moving in a circular motion. Soon afterwards, another finger joined the party, intensifying the already delightful feeling.

In the meantime, my quickly undressed body pinned Emily down to the floor. Her eyes were charmed to mine. While teasing her firm bosom, I looked her straight in the eyes. Her hands were busy roaming around my hair.

"Thank you, Sir," she managed to say between successive sighs. After I had finished groping her gorgeous body, my teeth finally met her neck. When a surprised scream passed, a smile sprung up on her joyous face.

"Thank you, I am glad to be yours, Sir. I wish you took me. I beg you to take me." My dick gradually teased her more and more. Steadily, she was losing her mind.

"Please put your cock in me, Sir, I want it so much."

"Not so fast," I responded playfully and smiling, succeeded by a long French kiss.

Lana squirmed in her place as everybody but her had fun. She was reluctant to drop her panties and beg, knowing the entailing punishment of another non-orgasmic year. Almost nobody was paying attention to her.

Emily was getting fucked and Rea... she was having the time of her life. Two thin fingers were rubbing her dripping pussy. Her slender body wiggled in coarse ropes and she moaned slightly. Not only was she enjoying herself, but she had also let go. The embarrassed Rea was a thing of the past, for now at least.

"Thank you, Master, for the pleasures you have allowed me," said Emily, "my fingers are all wet because of you, as is my oozing slutty pussy." The statement was followed by provocative finger sucking. The moment had come to finally insert them into her orifices. Her index finger pushed deep, followed by fingers of another hand rubbing her enlarged clitoris.

"You're adorable," I commented, melting her last doubts whether she is doing well or not.

Finally, my dick entered Emily's swollen pussy. Gradually my pace quickened, making her cries for more louder and incoherent. Her hands moved lower to my bottom, pressing me hard into her.

Citopan
Citopan
2 Followers