Slut Fare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck your fuck toy, Master! Use your slut with your cock! You own me, Master!" Some hair stayed loose from the powerful grip and fell down her sides. As she approached the inevitable orgasm, I got rougher, her long dark hair strongly tugged, her breast tightly clenched, her body grasped closer.

At the same time, Rea's glittering blue eyes briskly moved from one point to another, without any goal. As her play intensified, the ropes caused bruises on her gorgeous body. Those full red lips hadn't been closed since she began arousing herself. On the other hand Lana's watery eyes cried due to envy. "I wish Sir took me," she thought. "I wish he took my pussy and my ass. I don't care how much I am whipped or hurt, I need to have his cock in me. He's right, I am his slut. Master is always right. Stupid me, why couldn't I wait for him? No wonder he doesn't want me now! I need to atone myself to him. Maybe then I'll get his warm cock in me."

"Rea, stop masturbating!" I ordered.

"Yes, Master. My pussy is yours, as are my hands." She obeyed, despite being so close to orgasm.

"Spread your ass for everyone to see. You may play only with it."

The feeling of embarrassment returned as reality struck back. "Everybody is leering at me, Sir."

"Do you want to be a good girl? Then do it like a proper slut. You deserve no privacy." My stern voice set her straight, forcing her hands to spread her proportionally big booty.

At first, already wet fingers slowly paved the way for more. Each finger from both sides slowly lubricated the most intimate part of her -- her own asshole. They moved in a circular motion. Goosebumps sprung up from an uneasy feeling of total exposure to me and a thousand unknown strangers as well. "I need to bite the bullet," she thought. "I want, no, I need, Sir's cock in me."

"May I cum Sir? I am ready to cum," Emily pleaded.

"Not yet, you slut." Every muscle in her body was ready to burst out in rapid unpredictable movements. Control of her own body weakened with each succeeding thrust.

"P-P-please, I'm begging you, I need to cum, Sir."

"Not yet, slut, hold it in. Show your dedication!" My every touch could have thrown her over the edge, but she held on. It was a very hard thing to do so, especially since I was kissing her breasts, biting her neck and intertwining my cock with her pussy. In correspondence, she wrapped her legs around my waist and grabbed my head to bring me closer, to feel me stronger, to feel more pain, more pleasure.

"Can your slut cum now?" Her attractive body, still in her corset, which no longer hid but emphasized her breasts, arched involuntarily.

I pounded into her indefatigably, causing waves of pleasure running throughout her body, starting at her toes, moving upwards to her shaky tights, and joined at her pulsating pussy and ending in the trembling of arms and head. Emily gleefully looked at me.

"Thank you Sir, Thank you-u-u!" she uttered these words among many rambling, incomprehensible sounds more similar to animal than human. A blissful feeling filled her as a wide smile painted her face. Her gleamy eyes looked pleased now. She had entered another state of stupor. The only thing she could feel was my hands, which caressed her body, and my cock deep in her vibrating pussy.

Seldom had Emily felt such a gratifying experience. The other two girls were envious, but kept their envy to themselves. I sprung up back to Rea, with my naked body in front of her eyes. Those eyes glared relentlessly, like she was entranced by my presence. Again she forgot about the lurking eyes and her throbbing pussy, as she began wrenching her body toward my dick as much as the bonds allowed. At first, only her nose touched me, smelling lusty odour mixtures, remnants after the rough sex she witnessed.

"Your cock smells powerful, Sir, may I please touch it?" she asked.

"Only with the tip of your tongue." Her tongue slowly caressed the outer glands, fiddling around the frenulum while staring right into my eyes. A mixture of saliva, pre-cum, and Emily's juices ooze on the floor beneath her, not gaining even a second of attention. Her focus shifted between my eyes and cock. At the same time, her asshole was still being penetrated, as per my specifications.

My pulsating cock went up and down as her tongue tried to anticipate the rhythm and catch it. Her enthusiasm did not decay when my body leaned backwards. Ropes were forbidding her to touch it, but she tried nevertheless. Moans were uttered from both of our bodies, as well as Emily's.

"Please, Master, can you bring your cock closer to my mouth? I want to suck it, I wish to please you," she pleaded with glistening eyes above rolled down tongue.

Emily recovered after a while. She got fully naked, undressing her corset and slowly standing back on her feet. She pinned her body tightly into mine, squeezing her breast on my back and letting her hands explore my sweaty body. I felt my chest get pulled back, followed by tingling sensation caused by rapidly approaching hands to my hard dick. She kissed my neck and whispered, "I'm happy, Sir, thank you for all that you have given me."

Her hands caressed my soaked testicles, soaked from our sweat diffused by sex fluids. Rea stopped fingering herself to use her hands to gain leverage, therefore getting within sucking distance of my cock. Only her mouth worked, leaving oozing saliva in its wake. Emily knelt beneath me, never letting go of my balls as they were moved in and out of her mouth. Her tongue departed from them, only to creep towards the entrance to my asshole. I uttered a loud moan when she licked and kissed my ass, during which Rea unashamedly devoured my cock. The silent air was shaken by multiple intertwined moans.

Strong scents were spreading amongst everybody present, arriving at last back to Lana. That young girl's body had been frozen, as told, for far too long. She was controlling her motion, yet still she was helpless. Thick, viscose fluid soaked the ropes adjoining her pussy. Upon closer inspection, some tears could be observed falling down her face, streaming towards Emily's panties in her mouth. Words rolled into her head, words like "Why won't Master take me? I'm so sorry for my mischiefs, I want to show him how sorry I am. His ignorance hurts more than the lash of a hundred whips."

I paused for a moment to untie Lana "Now, you may begin your servitude towards me," I said. She flung herself onto my feet, kissing them dearly.

"Thank you, Master, I promise I won't disappoint you again. I am ready to do whatever you ask of me. Please let me serve you."

Silently, she glared at my upright cock. Without any ounce of self-control left, her mouth sprang up and caressed my entire shaft. "I love your cock, Master, may I please suck it?" she asked. Her imploring eyes looked similar after seen an old friend after long time.

"Yes, slut. You may suck it. Show your worth to me."

Emily scurried towards Lana, amazed by the opportunity to play with her plump breasts. She bit and sucked on them while Lana focused on my cock. Her hands worked their charms, while loud moans tore the air apart. Lana's moan was muffled by my cock filling her mouth. She fiddled with it, swirling her tongue all around it. There was primal lust in the air, seen on the sweaty bodies of everybody participating.

Emily's soft hands caressed Lana's pulsating pussy. Her body forcibly twitched towards Emily's hands. Emily had a naughty side. Both of us were playing with Lana. She was intertwining slow and fast strokes with slaps on her pussy, and she was overwhelmed by feeling. She didn't dare let go my cock in fear of losing it. My hands pet her on the head. "What a nice slut you are. I see that my methods has softened you."

"Yes Master, I'm glad I am pleasing you," she stammered amidst repeated stokes. Full, soft lips licked Lana's neck, followed by bites. She screamed loudly, despite her fullness. Emily's crotch rolled to and fro against Lana's leg. She wanted to cum again, despite the unavailability of my cock. At last, she sat in Lana's lap, hugged her dearly and inserted her fingers into her asshole. First to come was the index finger of her right hand, then same finger of opposite hand.

Lana enjoyed all feeling that she was given after being ignored for almost the whole day. However, her younger sister patiently waited for my return, bemoaning my departure. Her eyes grew ever larger, her helpless feeling stronger, her embarrassment skyrocketed.

Lana's body trembled relentlessly from being penetrated anally. The feeling of being used was too much, she was happy to be pleasing me. Barely able to speak, she begged for permission to cum over and over again. "Can I please cum, Sir? Was I a good slut to you?"

I removed my cock from her mouth, repositioning Emily over her face as Lana was lying down on the floor, legs and arms spread apart. My dick vigorously plundered her tight, still virgin asshole.

"Sir, please be gentle, I am happy that you are the first man to take my asshole," she uttered between moans. Emily exploited her tongue as her personal fuck toy, riding it as it were my cock.

"Go on, slut, lick my pussy, I want to cum again," Emily ordered.

After every thrust, Lana screamed into Emily's dripping pussy, twirling her tongue for her pleasure, therefore my pleasure. I raised her legs onto my shoulder, allowing me to go deeper and stronger. My hands released a torrent of spanks upon her beautiful, meaty buttocks. It has grown red already after only first few slaps.

"Thank you, Sir, for spanking me... May I please be spanked more?" she said.

Emily passionately kissed my lips, mixing both our tongues in synchronised dance, releasing a moan of pleasure into each other's mouths.

She used one of her hands as a pillar while other was at all times playing with Lana's breasts -- teasing them, twisting and clasping strongly. When her neck came close to me, I bit it. An entrancing moan left her mouth. Among other effects, she tightly pinched Lana's breasts, putting another chain reaction in motion as Lana dipped her tongue even deeper into Emily's wet pussy.

Emily's juices were smeared all over Lana's face. However, not only did she not mind, but also, she was turned on by being treated as fuck toy. She wanted to be fucked, to provide pleasure for her Master and whoever her Master decided she should give it.

"Aaaahhhh... Sir, I am going to cum soon... Please, Sir, I'm begging you, don't stop fucking my asshole, I need your cock inside... Ouch..."

Emily is visibly tired, but her movements had not diminished in vigour one tiny bit -- lust was pushing her forward. Pure primal lust was making her pussy want more. Lust was making her fully submit to me. For absolute submission power wasn't enough -- lust must be there; she absolutely belonged to me now.

Every time Emily's eyes met mine, fluids torrented from beneath her. Everything she did pleased me and herself. Her body was shivering, trembling and shaking invariably under every my touch and Lana's tongue.

"M-m-master... please, Master, your faithful whore is going to cum now... Please, dear Master, can your whore cum?... I wish you allowed your faithful whore to cum," she stammered incoherently, almost silently between shallow breaths.

My cock was pulsating, stimulating Lana even more then she hoped to. I was losing high cognitive functions and all that remained was pure primal animal form. Roars belonging to ancient time came to light, and with them their faithful companion -- lust.

I didn't even plan to keep them waiting any longer. All I wanted was to see their bodies shake indefatigably under my thrust. Hence I ordered both of them to cum, and at the same time I came also. "Cum, my sluts, cum for me. Look me in the eyes while you cum. I want to see your faces!"

Unconscious twitches wrenched our bodies around and around. Moans and screams became indistinguishable, and only the enjoyment on our faces painted the true picture. Warm viscose fluid was propelled from my cock deep into Lana's ass. From there, it oozed back down, dripping slowly as we fell down exhausted, breathing fast and shallow. Euphoria was traveling throughout our bodies, incapacitating us from even basic movement. We were laying there overwhelmed by plain, simple orgasm - that delightful feeling was rightfully earned.

Three bodies were laying down on the stage, still breathing rapidly. We were cuddling together, our bodies intertwined, legs mixed together. I was laying amidst Lana and Emily. Both of them were laying on my chest, hugging my body and playing with each other's breasts.

Emily went over me, brushing her bosom against me, finally reaching Lana's filled asshole. She began to lick the floor clean beneath her, not letting any droplet of cum go to waste. Then her mouth was enclosing Lana's asshole, sucking my cum inside as she gently rubbed her sore ass and buttocks. After the cum had been fully drunk, she propelled forwards to Lana's mouth, kissing her gently. A mixture of saliva and cum was exchanged between the girls while I fondled them. Their dozy faces were overjoyed, grinning endlessly.

Emily moved to the side, making room for me to enter into the circle of enjoyment. My lips roamed Lana's right nipple, kissing it timidly. Emily did the same to the other nipple, while her hands groped me and prepared my cock for further adventures. I stroked Emily's hair, followed by the gradual decline to her crimson butt. She moaned slightly, still sore from earlier. Lana was surrounded by us, moaning silently. Her hands touched our genitalia, Emily's pussy from one side and my balls from other side.

"Thank you, Master, for your attention to me."

"Prepare yourself, soon you will be needed again," I whispered into their obedient ears, "It's Rea's turn soon."

Rea was blindfolded by nice leather fabric, and her shyness had kicked back in. Her lack of sight was torturing her, as was the feeling of exposure. Her most intimate body parts, pussy and asshole, were left in the open to be seen by everybody without her control whatsoever. She was strapped so tightly that she couldn't even cover herself. But she tried in vain, fighting the ropes.

Besides the blindfold, her hands were tied once more, securing her in position on all fours. The silence was worrying her, she was at wit's end, not knowing what shall happen next. Was she going to get spanked? Or was she going to be penetrated, deflowered perhaps? Worst of all, whatever happens, everybody would see her. However, to her greatest surprise and shame, her throbbing pussy was leaking relentlessly.

I positioned myself behind her, circling around and groping relentlessly. At my every touch, her body shivered. Excitement was driving her mad; both in an aroused and a more embarrassed way. My fingers fondled her small but ample breasts.

"What a fine body you have," I said.

"Thank you, Master, I'm glad I can please you," she responded.

Behind her, unknown to Rea, Lana and Emily were waiting for my signal to start pleasing her. Rea's fears internalized more. Everybody was looking at her, that much was true. However, nobody disliked what was displayed. Expectation grew as I dramatically postponed the final act. My arm reached for her chin, lifting it up.

"Stick your tongue out for me."

"Yes, Sir," she said as she stuck it out.

I crouched a bit and used the table to ease my efforts in maintaining position. As she remained perfectly, my tongue played games. First, a gentle lick of my tongue caressed the tip of her nose.

"I like your perky nose."

She smiled timidly. "What is he doing? Why is he licking my nose, isn't my pussy good enough for him? I hope I am not disappointing my Master," she thought. On the tip of her tongue, a small piece of milk chocolate was placed, which melted almost instantly. Immediately after it was placed, our tongues met in a long French kiss. In my mouth, there was another, different type of chocolate. I passionately kissed Rea, diffusing the chocolate between saliva. Our taste buds were enjoying themselves.

My hands resumed inspecting her body, this time accompanied with kisses. First, her cheeks received wet, sweet treatment. Then her neck was at the top of the queue. After I'd left a hickey, she moaned. Her body shivered into position with every successive touch.

"You have been very docile, like a good girl should. I have saved you for the last as the cherry on top. I'll reward you by giving you permission to cum upfront."

My hands petted her long blond hair, during which my lips kiss her shoulder.

"Thank you, Master, I'm glad you like me." She softened and melted. She felt cared for. All she thought was how could please me? How could she stay a good girl in my eyes?

My big red tongue licked the area around her nipples. It could only reach the right one, but it was enough to cause Rea to moan. My hand fondled the other breast. Gradually, the pace and intensity increased until I moved lower to her nether region.

She was fully soaked, as if she had just swam out of pool or sea. "Ahh..." the silent, almost unheard sound exited her mouth. The fragrance of her engorged pussy entered my nose, driving me crazy. I had her strapped on the table, and I could do whatever I liked to her. But still, I wanted more, I wanted her to scream, to lose all control of her being. It was a dangerous and powerful feeling. My dick had become stiff again. So stiff, in fact, I had a feeling like it was going to explode. I needed to ram it into her.

However, I held myself back, at least for now. My hands tenderly massaged her magnificent pussy. It was cleanly trimmed, with hairs not longer than a fingertip. Gradually, her fluids were transferred one orifice lower. My fingers easily slid inwards. She released one long, vibrant moan.

Then my dick penetrated her asshole. My fingers were now busy fiddling around her body, groping those slim thin tights. Her mind didn't give her any peace. It was still bothered by crowd looking at her "Why is Sir doing this to me?" she wondered. "It feels so good, but at the same time, so bad. Everybody can see me. I can feel their eyes on me. I'm going to take it all for my Master. He knows best." She wondered this, even though she very well knew that it wasn't possible any other way. I was taking her in front of everybody.

A few more thrusts cleared her remaining doubts. "Ahh..." she muttered. "That feels so good, Sir... please don't stop..."

Lana and Emily were laying down on the floor, busy caressing each other's bodies. Their lips met in a fierce but gentle kiss. Lana's hands tried to bring Emily as close as possible; especially her butt where it was positioned. My waving hand summoned them.

Rea, due to her blindfold, hadn't seen the signal, therefore she didn't know what to expect. All of a sudden, numerous hands groped her body. Mine were tugging her hair and spanking her ass; Lana was busily fondling her breast while Emily teased her pussy. Emily's hands went all the way around her because she was standing in front of her, kissing her red lips. Lana was beside her playing with her nipples.

At the same time, she was elated and embarrassed. She couldn't see who was giving her all that attention. On the other hand, everybody besides her could see every bit of the action. What surprised her more was the reaction to the feeling of helplessness - it turned her on. Physical reactions were obvious, her pussy was flushed and swollen, her breasts firm and engorged, cheeks blushed, heart rate increased; so was her breathing.

However, mental reactions were invisible to the outer world, unless you could see her face. It was ecstatic with flinches of embarrassment.

"Why am I so turned on? I can't move, and everybody is looking at me while people are using me in any way they like." - she thinks inwardly.