Slut for a Day Ch. 03

Story Info
Daughter joins in with mature mother.
6.4k words
4.55
89.6k
31

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,141 Followers

When I heard the knock on the door I still wasn't sure who I was going to find standing there when I opened it. Sally had finally mustered the courage to speak to me at work and, although more embarrassed than she had ever thought possible, she admitted that her knickers hadn't been dry since the day she had spent at my house. She wasn't sure she could convince her daughter to accompany her on her next visit but she confessed that she wanted to be used again.

Opening the door I smiled when I saw them both standing there. It wouldn't be true to say that they looked like sisters but it was plain to see that they were related. Nicola may have just turned twenty but she was already a mother and there were a lot of similarities between the two women. Not only were they of the same build, they both had similar hairstyles and both hung their heads in the same submissive manner. Given that I had had so much fun with her mother's body the week before, I couldn't wait to see Nicola undressed too. As it was pouring down both wore long raincoats and I wondered what delights were hidden beneath.

I ushered them through to the living room and sat down but did not invite them to do likewise. Leaving them standing before me like two naughty schoolgirls before their Headmaster, I looked them up and down, liking what little I could see.

"Well, Sally, what can I do for you today?"

She looked up at me in surprise as her daughter looked at her.

"Just what we discussed at work, sir."

If Nicola was surprised to hear mother address me as "sir," she didn't react.

"And what was that, Sally?"

She now realised that I was going to make her say the words in front of her daughter. Thinking about what I had planned for them both for the rest of the day, I thought that this was the easy part but I knew that for Sally it was deeply humiliating.

Her face burning red and avoiding her daughter's gaze, she looked me in the eye, took a deep breath and said,

"I want you to teach Nicola to enjoy sex the way you taught me."

Her head immediately dropped.

"You want me to treat her like a slut, to spank her, to cum on her face, to use every inch of her body for my pleasure, every hole?"

Sally could only nod while Nicola hung her head just as low as her mother's.

"And what about you, Nicola? Is that what you want? Are you ready for that?"

She didn't raise her head but followed her mother's lead and simply nodded.

"I wonder," I said. "Sally, show your daughter these photos, one by one, and let's make sure this is what Nicola wants to do."

I opened a large envelope sitting on the coffee table in front of me and withdrew a handful of very explicit photographs taken without her knowledge on Sally's last visit to my home.

She hadn't been expecting this and looked at me in question but knew better than to hesitate, taking them from my hand before blushing furiously when she saw the first one. Immediately clasping them to her chest she looked at me again.

"I don't understand, sir. How were these taken?"

"Oh, didn't I tell you? Every room in this house is fitted with miniature spy-cams for security purposes but obviously they have other uses too. Now show the photos to your daughter, my little slut."

The use of that word in her daughter's presence spurred Sally back into action and, with great reluctance, she handed over to Nicola the photo of her lying across my lap being spanked. The younger woman looked at it, incredulous, but that was just the beginning. In very quick succession, obviously hoping to get her shame over with as soon as possible, Sally presented her daughter with very lurid photos of her face covered in my cum, of her riding my cock and finally, of her lying down on my bed, her face buried in my pillows as I buried my cock in her arse.

Nicola kept looking at each photo in turn, not sure which one shocked her the most. Eventually, she looked up from them and tried to look me in the eye. Failing to hold my gaze, she lowered her head before giving me the smallest of nods.

"I asked you a question, Nicola. Do you want me to treat you the way I treated your mother last week?" I asked, my tone hardening.

Just like her mother she took a deep breath, tried to look me in the eye, and answered,

"Yes, sir. Please teach me to enjoy sex."

"Excellent, so now I have a slut and a whore to play with. Take off your coats and drop them to the floor."

Sally already knew the punishment for any delay in obeying an order and quickly unfastened her belt, opened her coat and dropped it where she stood. If Nicola had been shocked by her mother's appearance in the photos, she was no less stunned when she looked at her now. This week Sally had dressed as she had been told, black basque, black lacy thong, black stockings and black high heeled shoes.

While Nicola stared at her mother, just as I was tempted to do, both of us turned our eyes on the younger woman and waited for her to remove her raincoat. After what seemed like an eternity but could only have been a matter of minutes, Nicola finally opened her coat and dropped it at her feet.

Dressed much more conservatively than her mother, which wouldn't have been difficult, she stood there in her jeans and blouse, her figure disguised by the baggy sweater she was also wearing. If she thought it might protect her in some way she was badly mistaken.

"Sally, undress your daughter for me."

She knew this was coming but she still had to steel herself to do it. Not looking at either of us, she stepped forward.

Reaching her hands to the bottom of Nicola's sweater, instructing her daughter to follow her lead, she began to pull it slowly up, causing her daughter to raise her arms whether she wanted to or not. The sweater was rolled up over her chest and, just for a moment, she was blinded as it was pulled over her head. I was sorely tempted to move in at that point but resisted.

As her daughter once again relaxed her arms by her side, (although "relaxed" is the last thing she was feeling, being undressed by her mother in front of a stranger), Sally began to unbutton Nicola's blouse. Starting from the top, each open button revealed a little more of the younger woman's body and I could feel my cock starting to strain for release.

First her neck, then her collar bone, then the slightest hint of cleavage became exposed and I am glad that I asked Sally to do this or I would still have been kissing my way down that soft flesh and it would have taken me forever. This way both women became more and more embarrassed and, I am sure, more and more aroused but that remained to be seen. Certainly both of them were flushed and breathing hard and I was finding it extremely difficult to remain in my seat.

As the blouse fell further apart with each button that was opened, her plain, white bra came into view before her mother revealed her belly button and then pulled the ends of her blouse out of her jeans. Reaching up, she slid Nicola's blouse down off her shoulders, down her arms, and let it fall to the increasing pile of clothes on the floor.

Sally turned to me for guidance but I simply nodded for her to continue as I continued my struggle not to interfere. Reaching behind her daughter, she expertly opened the clasp on the younger woman's bra as only a woman ever can, before peeling it down, revealing her daughter's wonderful breasts to her boss. I could take no more; I had to join in.

I got up and stood in front of Nicola, her mother taking a step back to allow me access. I looked down at her while she looked down at the floor. Taking each of those warm breasts in my hands, I could already feel her nipples harden against my eager palms.

I bent slightly to take them in my mouth, sucking on them as her own child must have done although I'm sure the youngsters never heard the moans of lust escaping from the younger woman's lips as I did while I ran my wet tongue round them, teasing them, teasing her. When I trapped them between my lips, each in turn, I could feel her arching her back slightly, almost feeding her breasts to me, almost forcing me to suck even more of her delightful flesh into my hungry mouth. Against all my instincts, I released her tits and stepped back, allowing her mother to continue to undress her.

Sally turned her daughter to face her, away from me, and reached for the waistband of Nicola's jeans. As they both became desperate to get them off, the younger woman's inner whore already released, I simply watched as her knickers were revealed. I didn't know what they looked like from the front but from the back they were a sexy surprise. Instead of the full cotton briefs that I was expecting, all I saw was a tiny strap of material that ran up between her round cheeks. I would never have described Nicola as the thong-wearing type but that was exactly what I saw before my eyes.

As her mother continued to pull her jeans down her legs, revealing first her smooth thighs, then down all the way until the jeans rested at her ankles, I moved in close once again. As soon as Nicola stepped out of her jeans, I spun her back round to face me and dropped to my knees. Leaning forward, I first of all kissed all over her belly, delighting in the way she squirmed, before I began to kiss my way downwards.

Kissing her through her panties, knowing that the wet spot on them was not caused by me but by her arousal, I slowly slid the small piece of lace to one side and, for the first time, kissed her on her soft lips. Without even being asked she spread her legs slightly and allowed me to part those lips with my fingers before I surprised both her and myself as one of those fingers slipped easily inside. That one finger quickly became two as I began to plunge them deeper inside her. Proving herself to be the whore I already knew she could be, she tried to push my fingers deeper into her and begged me to make her cum. That's when I stopped.

"You will cum when I say so, my little whore, and not before. Now follow your mother to my bedroom."

I marched ahead of them, wanting to be naked when they appeared, just as I had been for Sally the week before. As I stripped off, however, I was surprised to hear raised voices. They may have been trying to keep it to themselves but mother and daughter were obviously arguing about something.

A few moments later, however, as I stood there waiting, my cock desperate to join in the action, the bedroom door nudged open and in came Sally on her hands and knees. Like the good little slut that she was, she had removed her knickers but still wore her basque, stockings and shoes. Nicola on the other hand was naked, except for her knickers. Now I knew what they had been arguing about; Sally knew how she should present herself in her master's bedroom; Nicola obviously had still to learn that lesson.

What intrigued me even further, however, was the fact that the younger woman's eyes could not leave the sight of her mother's gorgeous arse as she followed Sally into my room. At least her mother had convinced her to enter on all fours. I wondered what she would think if she knew her daughter was eyeing her most private parts with such a hunger in her eyes.

"On the bed, whore."

Nicola had still not become accustomed to being addressed like this and, even though she was almost naked in a strange man's house, in a strange man's bedroom, even though she was almost naked in front of that man and in front of her mother, she still blushed at my words. Climbing on to the bed, she lay down on her back and awaited her fate.

Sally and I approached, one on either side of the bed and took the younger woman's hands in our own. Nicola wasn't too sure what was happening, as she hadn't seen this in any of the photos and her mother had obviously not prepared her for it.

She looked on fearfully as Sally stretched her hand up to the headboard. By the time she had secured Nicola's wrist to the silk scarf that hung there, I had similarly secured her other arm and the young whore was trapped.

Sally watched in bemusement as I now moved to the bottom of the bed and lifted her daughter's leg. I hadn't told her about this but I wanted to keep them both on their toes. Instructing her to follow my lead, I lifted Nicola's leg up towards the headboard too and waited until Sally did the same. Now she knew what the extra scarves were for and, without instruction, tied her daughter's leg into position.

"Pull down your daughter's knickers, Sally."

There is something incredibly sexy about a woman with her knickers around her knees or ankles; something revealing yet restrictive; sensual yet submissive. Nicola was obviously only aware of her position being deeply humiliating and, as Sally did as she what she was told, her daughter tried in vain to close her thighs.

"Much too late to try to preserve your modesty, my little whore. You have already disappointed me twice and now you must pay the price."

"Please, sir, When did I disappoint you? I didn't mean too."

"You hesitated when I told you to take off your coat. Whores are not allowed to hesitate. And your mother had obviously told you how you should be dressed when you come to me but you dared to come in her still wearing your slutty knickers. Well, you are about to learn that for every action there is a reaction. Blindfold her, Sally."

Her mother didn't even have to ask where the blindfold was but reached under the pillows and found it. Securing it behind her daughter's head, she stepped back like the obedient slut that she was and awaited further instructions.

Nicola could do nothing but wait. In her current position she not only felt humiliated, she felt exposed, exposed to her mother and, worse still, her mother's boss, a man she had never met before today. Now she was lying on his bed, tied to his bed, and it wasn't just her pussy that was on show but her bottom and even her most private hole. She couldn't see her mother's face but she knew her own was burning hot and she imagined her mother's was too. Before she knew it, however, she had something else to worry about.

SLAP!

At a nod from me, Sally had brought her hand down on her daughter's round cheek. Nicola squealed in shock rather than pain but her whole body still tensed as she awaited her next blow.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

"Please, sir, please; I've learned my lesson. I won't disappoint you again."

Whether the blindfold had disorientated Nicola, I had no way of knowing but she obviously thought I was the one administering her spanking. I was happy to let her think this, especially as Sally had practically begged me in my office to be allowed to do so.

"Oh, I know you won't, Nicola, but just to make sure, I think we should continue."

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Sally was working up a sweat now as her daughter writhed beneath her, her pussy lips leaking while her darkest hole seemed to be winking at us as she tried to escape her punishment.

"Please, sir, I'll be a good little whore. I'll be the best whore you've ever had."

Sally couldn't believe these words were coming from her innocent daughter's mouth and spanked her again.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

But Sally could feel her hand stinging a bit now, even if it wasn't stinging as much as her daughter's poor cheeks were. She didn't want to cause Nicola serious pain but she had been so turned on when she was spanked the week before that she wondered if she would be just as aroused if she was the one delivering the punishment. Given the fact that her pussy was dripping as much as her daughter's, the answer was obviously "yes".

Nicola felt more embarrassed than physically sore, although her bottom had never felt so warm in all her life. She was amazed at how soft her new master's hand was but she knew that being trussed up like this and spanked in front of her mother was thoroughly embarrassing and thoroughly arousing. She had fantasised about being spanked many times and now she knew the reality was just as wonderful as her dreams.

"I think that will do now. Let's lower your daughter's legs, Sally."

I undid the tie around her ankle on my side and watched as an exhausted Sally did the same on the other side. Lowering her legs to the bed, we watched as Nicola's face grimaced a little as her punished cheeks made contact with the bed but she lay there silently, a lesson well learned. Now it was Sally's turn to learn a lesson. I leaned across her daughter's body and whispered in her ear.

"Time for the next barrier to come down, my little slut. I want you to make your daughter cum with your tongue."

If anything had shocked Sally in our adventures before it had not had the effect on her that my last few words had. She looked at me in bewilderment. We had never discussed this; she had never agreed to it yet she knew the punishment for not doing as she was told. I had noticed that her bum cheeks had recovered from last week's spanking but I was sure she didn't want a repeat. Saying nothing else, I sat down and watched as this gorgeous older woman struggled with her emotions, her needs and her desires.

Something in her face told me that her desires had won out but something else told me she was ready to surprise me yet again.

Climbing on to the bed, she gently opened her daughter's legs and kneeled between them. Instead of leaning down and beginning with Nicola's pussy, she leaned forward and kissed her on the mouth. My cock throbbed once more as I watched this gorgeous older woman's tongue penetrate the soft lips of the younger woman beneath her.

Lingering there for only a moment, savouring the experience of her daughter responding with kisses just as urgent as her own, she began to kiss down Nicola's neck, down her chest, until she was poised above a delightful pair of breasts so similar to her own.

Taking a deep breath as she always seemed to do when she was about to take a step into unknown territory, she began to caress her daughter's nipples with her wet tongue. Nicola reacted just as she had earlier when I had sucked on her breasts. Although her hands were still tied to the bed, she thrust her body up, trying to feed her sensitive nipples deeper into her unseen lover's warm mouth.

Sally had never done this before but she knew what she liked when someone sucked on her breasts even though it had become a very rare occurrence at home recently. She imagined her daughter would like the same things and, sucking Nicola's large nipples into her mouth, one after the other, she held them between her lips and continued to lash at them with her tongue. The moans of pleasure coming from the bound woman at her mercy told her she was doing the right thing.

But she knew the moment couldn't be put off for much longer and, reluctantly releasing her daughter's breasts, she looked down at what was waiting for her between Nicola's legs. She had deliberately avoided staring at her daughter's pussy until now but there was an unmistakeable scent of arousal in the room and she couldn't discern if it was her own, her daughter's, or if it belonged to them both.

Shuffling back just a little, she slid her daughter's knickers down and off her legs. Handing them to me, she watched as I sniffed at them, inhaling Nicola's scent before I handed them back and watched as she did the same.

Sally had never failed to surprise me and she didn't fail at this point either. Not content with sniffing at her daughter's knickers, her tongue sneaked out and tentatively ran up the length of the crotch, tasting her daughter's arousal in preparation for tasting it at it's source. Sudden;y seeming to realise what she had done, her face blushed furiously as she handed Nicola's panties back to me.

Lying down between Nicola's legs and pushing her own hands under then over the younger woman's thighs, her fingers rested just above her daughter's cunt. She realised her hand wouldn't be free to do what it had to do in that position and it didn't look like Nicola was going to struggle with her so she pulled her hand back and gently pulled her daughter's lips apart, amazed at how wet she already was but knew that she was just as wet too.

0131aj
0131aj
1,141 Followers
12