Slut for All Pt. 02

Story Info
Vikki makes me eat cum from her pussy.
2.9k words
4.55
76.8k
58

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grab her arms before she starts to slide them down to my boxers. "No Vikki, you are drunk and don't know what you're doing."

The beautiful woman pouts at me. "I know exactly what I'm doing." She pulls her arms from my hands and runs them down my chest to my boxers. Vikki slides herself down my legs to giver her access to my boxers.

"Vik..."

"Stop being a gentleman Sam!" Vikki cuts me off. "You have a very horny, very sexy chick that is ready to fuck your brains out!" In one quick motion, Vikki pulls my boxers down releasing my hard 6 inch cock. She takes my member in her hand and starts to stroke me. Vikki winks at me before taking my entire cock into her mouth. Her tongue dances around my cock as she deepthroats me.

"Holy fuck Vikki!" I moan loudly. She comes up for air briefly before starting to bounce up and down my cock hard and fast. "Oh my god!" I wrap my fingers in her hair and guide her head up and down my cock.

I can feel the vibrations of moaning in Vikki's neck as I take control of her mouth. I grab her hair hard to hold her head still as I start to thrust into her mouth hard. I continue to fuck her face this way for ten minutes without easing up.

"I'm going to cum!" I yell in pleasure to her. Using my grip in her hair, I pull her down shoving my soon to erupt cock down her throat. I hold her there as I start to shoot my cum into her mouth. She pulls back gagging slightly but never takes her lips off my dick. Vikki sucks up every last drop of cum.

"A bit aggressive aren't you Sam?" Vikki asks as she continues to stroke my cock lightly.

"Not usually," I answer. My head is tilted back and I stare at the ceiling and moan to her hand on my now softening dick.

"So you're more submissive huh?" Vikki questions me. I nod in agreement. "You like being told what to do Sam?" Again I nod. "That's good. I like being in control."

Vikki stops stroking my now soft cock. I can feel her standing up. I remain lying on my back recovering from an amazing blow job. Vikki now stands over my face and I can see straight up her skirt. With no panties covering her beautiful pussy, I can see her lips are a bit swollen. She must have been extremely turned on sucking my dick since her pussy is wet and some juices are sliding down her thigh.

"You have no idea how horny I have been since our encounter in the bathroom." Her pussy starts getting closer to my face as she starts to squat. "I went out to a club with my girlfriends and I told them what happened. I couldn't get the thought of you taking me in the bathroom. Bending me over the counter and fucking me senseless." Now on her knees, her pussy is just inches from my face. I can feel the heat radiating from her.

My hands runs up the outside of her thighs and lift her skirt up. My hands now resting on her bare ass. I try and lower her into my face but she holds her ground.

"But you didn't do that Sam," Vikki says sadly. Her hands run through my hair. Her fingers wrap around my head and holds me to the floor. "So I had to try and find someone tonight to satisfy me. Do you know what happened tonight Sammy boy?"

"Tell me what happened Vikki," I say to her. I try and reach up with my tongue to lick her inviting pussy but she continues to hold my head down.

"My girlfriends found me a stud," she exclaims. She lowers herself down and just gently rubs her pussy against my lips. I get my first taste of her wonderful juices. "His name was Anthony." She sits back up just out of reach of my tongue. "He is a tall muscular black man. Arms like a cannon. We danced for a while. Rubbing our bodies together gridding with the music. He held me so close to him and I could feel his huge dick rubbing against me."

I wasn't sure why she was saying this to me but I couldn't help but get turned on by it. I just pictured myself with her instead of him. Once again Vikki brushes her pussy against my lips then pulls away.

"Even though I was being held against him, all I could think about was you. Even when his fingers started going under my skirt and rub my horny pussy, I wanted you Sam. When His fingers started parting my lips and exploring my hole, I demanded more."

My cock started growing again from her story. Every few words she would dip down and run against my face. Never enough for me to do anything but get the tip of my tongue to graze her lips.

"Anthony took me to his car," Vikki moans and shifts slightly over me. "After ripping my panties off, Anthony sank his monster 9 inch thick black cock into my soaking wet pussy. His dick stretched me open and it hurt. I have never had something so long and thick in my tight pussy. He pounded me hard for almost an hour. I must have came ten times before he finally shot his load deep into me."

Vikki dips back down to my mouth then pulls away. I wasn't even comprehending what she was saying. I was just so focused on wanting my tongue deep into her pussy. My hands grabbing her ass tightly trying to pull her down but she stood her ground.

"I was worried at first because he wasn't wearing a condom. After feeling his hot cum shoot deep into me and filling me up I didn't care. It was just so amazing feeling that. Once he pulled out, my hand immediately went to my pussy to hold his cum in me. The warmth felt so amazing. Anthony was kind enough to drive me home. The whole ride I was playing with his monster with one hand while I held his cum in me with the other."

Vikki moans and tightens her grip on my hair as she remembers the feeling of the large black cock punishing her pussy.

"Playing with him on the ride home got me wanting more of his monster. Once parked out front, I straddled his cock and bounced in his lap. I rode Anthony like it was last thing I would ever do. He came quickly this time and deposited another large load into me. I was so surprised he still had that much cum to give me. But just as quickly as he came, he went soft and I didn't finish myself. Disappointed I left his car and decided to play with myself in my bed."

She looks down at me for the first time with a devilish grin. "But you were kind enough to be in the right spot at the right time. I instantly wanted you but was a little worried about how you would feel about sloppy seconds. So I just sucked your cock hoping it would be enough for me. I won't lie though, while you were face fucking me, I was picturing that 9 inch monster pounding into my ass and it made me want more. And since you said you're submissive, i decided I wanted control. Do you know what I want Sam?"

I shake my head. I know that I wanted her pussy on my mouth. "What do you want baby?"

Vikki smiles at me. "You are going to clean my pussy!" With that she pushes her swollen crotch down onto my face. "Lucky for me, I have great control over my pussy and was able to keep almost all of the black man's cum in me. Open up wide slut because it's time for you to become my cum dump!"

My eyes go wide as her story finally hits me. I was so focused on eating her out that it didn't occur to me she was full of another guys cum. The massive load poured out of her and all over my face. I tried to push her off of me but she just held onto my hair and sat on my face.

"That's it slut," Vikki says as she starts to rock back and forth on my face. "Eat that cum! Doesn't it taste amazing! Oh my god. my pussy is so sensitive from that big fat cock i just had. Get your tongue in there!" Vikki rubs against me harder and harder.

I realized there was no escaping this and just went with it. My tongue darted out of my mouth and into her soaking wet pussy and tasted a mixture of her juices and Anthony's cum. I have never tasted cum before but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The cum is very thick and creamy with a slight salty taste. I can feel what cum I wasn't able to lick up dripping down my chin.

"Don't stop!" Vikki screams. She rocks on my face faster and harder. I can't keep my tongue in her while she moves her lips up and down my face. Vikki grinds against my nose for a while getting my face covered in thick white cum. I couldn't believe how much more cum was inside her.

My hands gripping her ass so tightly, if she didn't have bruises I would be amazed. I take my index finger and run it along my neck gathering up some cum. As I bring my finger back to her ass, I slip it inside of her tight asshole. She welcomes my finger with ease. Slowly and in rhythm with her grinding my face, I finger fuck her ass. Vikki starts screaming louder.

"Don't stop Sam! Fuck my ass, eat my cum filled pussy!" I eagerly lick her pussy trying to get as much cum from her as possible. "Holy fuck! You are amazing! Do you like eating a cum filled pussy slut?"

I moan and nod into her pussy.

"You're a little cum dump aren't you?" I moan again to her question. "Do you want to fuck me sam? Do you want to feel your small cock sliding around in me along with the cum from another man?" I nod into her again. I must have hit a great spot with my nose since Vikki holds me there. With my nose buried into her pussy, she grinds against me again pushing cum into me.

"There is no way your cock can satisfy my stretched pussy. That monster opened me up. You can fuck me all you want but you have to use your mouth to clean me up after. I will be yours and yours only as long as you eat your cum from me. Will you be my cum dumpster slut?" Vikki asked me while still holding my face into her soaked pussy.

I try to pull away to catch my breath but she doesn't allow it. The only way I can think to answer is by slipping another finger into her tight ass. This sent Vikki over the edge. She puts all her weight down into my face and grinds against my nose again. One of her hands releases from my hair and goes to her clit. She starts to rub herself vigorously while my tongue explores her pussy. My fingers sliding in and out of her ass makes her rub her clit harder and faster.

"Lick my ass you whore!" Vikki screams against her moaning. I remove my fingers from her hole, Vikki leans back to give me access to her ass. Without hesitation I plunge my tongue deep into her. I eat her ass with more desire than I have ever felt. At the angle she was leaning, I have a perfect view of Vikki fingering her pussy.

"Oh yes! That's it! Don't you fucking stop!" Vikki starts to tense up as a huge orgasm approaches.

I didn't think there was anyway she still had cum inside her. I was shown wrong when she broke into a body shaking orgasm. The muscles inside of her pushed more cum out of her body and onto my face. Her own juices starting squirting onto my face. I never stopped eating her ass during the long orgasm. Once she finally came down and started to relax I stopped licking her. Slowly Vikki rolled off of my face and lied down next to me on the floor. Both of us breathing heavily and not saying a word. A minute or so later, Vikki stands and goes to the bathroom to shower.

I stay on the ground as my mind starts to replay everything that just happened. I just ate the cream pie of another guy from my smoking hot roommates vagina. I surprisingly enjoyed the humiliation of it. My eyes widen as I also remember agreeing to be her cum dump. I barely remember the terms though. Was it my own cum I was cleaning out of her if I wanted to fuck her? Was it the cum of anyone else she fucked if I didn't give it to her?

Shaking my head I finally stand up. I walk to the bathroom to get cleaned up. Once inside the bathroom I get my first look at my face. I was covered in thick white cum. The liquid was in my hair, up my nose, dripping down my cheeks and neck. Some covering one of my eyes. I looked like one of the girls I've seen in a porn after a group of men covered her face in cum.

Without asking, I get Into the shower with Vikki. Neither of us talk while we clean up. She gets out of the shower before I do. I hear her leave the bathroom and go into her room. Once I am clean, I dry off and go back to my room. As soon as I hit the bed, I pass out.

Next morning I wake up around 9am. I didn't have work today thankfully. I could still taste the cum I had in my mouth a few hours ago. After I get dressed I walk out into the apartment. Vikki must still be sleeping. I decided to make some coffee. A few minutes later I hear the door to Vikki's room open.

"Is that coffee I smell?" She's asks in a very hungover tone.

"It certainly is," I answer with my back still towards her. "Would you like me to pour you a cup?"

"Cream and sugar please."

I get out 2 mugs and pour coffee into each. Grabbing the mugs, I turn to walk to the couch where Vikki is sitting. I pause for a moment upon seeing her. Vikki sits on the couch with her legs tucked under her. She wears nothing but a very light sheer robe. Though it was barely see through, I could tell she had nothing on underneath it.

"After what happened last night I figured it would be ok if I wore this." Vikki must have noticed the look of shock on my face. "I just grabbed this as I walked out of my room. Normally I'll wear clothes."

I shake my head and hand her the coffee. I sit on a different couch next to her. "Don't worry about it. You look great, no need to hide it."

She smiles before taking a sip of her coffee. "I am so sorry about how I acted last night. I was so drunk..."

"Don't worry about it." I tell her.

"It has been almost 6 months since I've had sex," she starts to explain between sips of coffee. "After seeing each other naked in the bathroom, I couldn't help thinking about it. I didn't want to make things weird between us, so I went out to get laid and well, you know the rest."

I wasn't sure what to say. I could tell she felt bad about how she acted since she made no eye contact with me. After a minute or two of thinking about what I could say I spoke up.

"That was unexpected honestly. I have thought about sleeping with you a few times but that was a lot different than anything I've done before."

"I figured as much," Vikki says as she looks at me for the first time today. "Look if you want to go back to just roommates that cool with me. We can forget this happened."

I wasn't sure if I wanted to go back to before. "I actually really enjoyed what happened." A smile crosses Vikki's face. "Though I'm not sure about you sleeping with other people."

"I understand. It can be just us if that's what you want. But I do really enjoy being in control and having my vagina eaten out after someone cums inside me." She looks away for a moment. "If that's not ok with you..."

"I'll do it." I say cutting her off. I was just so excited to fuck her that if I had to eat my own cum why not? I've already had someone else's cum all over me.