Slut for Fun Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,852 Followers

"Come on James, get the car started while your cheating slut sucks my cock in the back, getting me ready to destroy all her holes once we get to yours!"

James climbed off his bar stool and followed Mac and I out of the club. Crossing the road all three of us headed toward the car. James got in the drivers seat as Mac held open the back door for me to climb into.

"Bend over and stick your ass up!" Mac ordered.

Being the obedient cock slut that I am, I bent over on my knees in the back seat and pushed my ass in the air. Mac moved my tight dress over my buttocks, revealing my smooth orbs to the world once again.

Sticking two fingers in my ass he growled.

"Take that fucking dress off, but leave that waspie thing around your waist!"

Thankfully the dress was a very thing gossamer like Lycra which I manipulated through my waspie, pulling the dress over my head, leaving me naked but for the waspie, Stockings and thigh length boots. Mac unzipped his flies and pulled his hard cock out then climbed into the car.

"James, I'm just going to fuck your slut wife up the ass while you drive. I dropped a Viagra before and this bitch looks so slutty, I think I'll be fucking her for hours!"

As the words were leaving his lips, his huge cock began to stretch the opening of my tight puckered ring. I let out a rather moan as his cock slid deep inside my asshole.

"Oh yeah! Fuck my ass Mac! Give me your big cock" I panted as he pushed the full length of his cock in my ass.

"Hear that James? She wants fucked up the ass!" Mac smiled.

The car moved away from the kerb as Mac pulled me on top of him, still with his cock in my ass, as he sat upright on the back seat with his fat cock stretching me. My legs were splayed wide open as his cock punished my tight hole. I rotated my hips, fucking his cock, as Mac held my tits and began to tweak and twist my pierced nipples. The feeling was painful and strangely arousing as my moaning and panting increased.

"Your bitch sure likes the cock up her ass James!" Mac tormented.

James just softly replied "Yes she does!"

"She's a fucking dirty slut James. Those guys fingering her while she rubbed their cocks! What a cheating whore you've married!" Mac continued with the tormenting. "I bet she was dying to suck all of their cocks and get a good mouth full of spunk!"

I was thrusting on Mac's cock as the words aroused me like never before. I would have loved to suck all of their cocks while they used and abused my holes. I was enjoying the experience of being a total slut and thriving on James' sexual humiliation at the same time. I decided to add to the torment.

"Oh fuck my ass Mac. I love your cock up my married cheating asshole! I'll do anything you want!" I squirmed.

"Hear that James? Your cock loving, cheating slut wife loves it up the ass! You probably need to fuck her up the ass James as you can see she loves it or she'll get some other cock to do it! You can see she's a dirty slut when you're there, so imagine how much of a nasty whore she would be if you weren't there!" Mac laughed.

I played along with this, enjoying the filthy talk and submitting to my cock master.

"Oh yeah!" I moaned, "I fucking love cock and I love cock fucking me! I want spunk in all of my holes!"

"She's a filthy exhibitionist James! And a cock loving one at that!" Mac confirmed.

Mac's hand went to my smooth shaved pussy and began to vigorously rub my bald mound. My clitoris hood peeled back as the blood engorged my swollen aroused clitoris. My orgasm was approaching and this one would be sexually violent. I thrusted forcefully on Macs cock as he rubbed my exposed clit. My orgasm was loud and multiple as I felt my pussy gush.

"Fuck my ass! Give me your cock. Make me your slut!" I screamed as the sexual energy reached fever pitch. As I panted furiously on Macs cock, I saw James' eyes in the rear view mirror. They were wide and shocked as he listened and witnessed his loving wife beg for the cock of another man.

"Fuck! His cock is so much bigger and better than yours!" I snarled as Mac squeezed my pierced nipples sending me right over the edge.

"Fuck my pussy later Mac and seed me!" I screamed as my orgasm subsided.

I could feel the gentle movement of Macs ribs as he laughed at my outburst.

"James, my slut, your wife, she fucking loves the cock!" he cackled.

I turned my head back towards Mac's and kissed him open mouthed as my breathing panted.

"Keep fucking me Mac! Give me your hard cock!" I panted.

James looked in the rear view mirror in shock and horror as I gave my body entirely to Mac's cock.

"Sounds like she is my slut!" Mac tormented.

"Fuck yes! I'm your slut Mac! Fuck me! Seed me tonight!" I confirmed.

"When we get to your house James, I'll let you watch this slut wife of yours take my load in all of her holes and finally on her pretty married face!"

Part two to follow.

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,852 Followers
12