Slut For Lunch

Story Info
She teases men & pleases lucky one in public park
959 words
4.14
46.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutChick
SlutChick
32 Followers

One time I was walking around in an industrial section of town that mostly consisted of a few business parks and warehouses. I had parked nearby at an antique market, and decided to take a little walk after my shopping.

As usual I was dressed to attract attention, wearing nylon running shorts that were too short and too tight, with nothing underneath so you could see my crack and some of my ass sticking out, and a tight t-shirt with no bra. There was a little park down there among the desolate industrial landscape, so I went over to take a walk, acting as if I was just out exercising. On a previous trip to the antique store, I had noticed that some of the men who worked around there took their lunch breaks in that park and I planned to return and see if I could attract some attention. I never miss an opportunity to be an exhibitionist!

I don't know why I crave showing off my body and being stared at so much, but it seems to do wonders for my libido as well as my self esteem. I'm not skinny by any means, and while not obese, I certainly have a somewhat round figure. I just get so turned on when guys look at me as if I was the hottest thing around, and I wear the label of "slut" quite proudly.

As I walked around the park, I noticed I was attracting plenty of stares and heard a couple of comments. I smiled at the men, and that really set them loose, as if the floodgates of whatever reserve they had were now opened. My smile, coming after one guy said "nice hooters" and his buddy replied "I like her fat ass better," gave them permission to be as rude and crude as they liked. And they had no trouble celebrating that freedom. After all, how many times does a horny guy get to jeer and leer openly at a chick in public wearing a slutty outfit?

They hooted and made more overtly sexual remarks each time I made the small circle around the park. But time passed, and duty calls, and after a while, all but one guy went back to work. I enjoyed the little salutes and farewells each man gave me as he departed, calling out things like "meet me here after work, baby!" or "see you tomorrow...we hope!" I stopped right near the remaining man, went over to a water fountain, and bent way over to get a drink, nice and long. I could almost feel his eyes burning a hole in me as they started at my ass! When I turned around he was standing right behind me. He was in his 40's or 50's, a little weather-beaten by life and age, but ruggedly good looking with graying hair and a deep tan from working outside. He smiled at me and said, "Lady, you have just made my cock so damn hard that if I go back to work I'll get myself fired. Unless you suck me off, I think I will lose my job!"

He smiled again, and I saw the bulge in his pants, which were painters' pants that really showed his swollen cock. I soon learned he had slipped his briefs down to create that effect. I said I felt sorry about his predicament, stressing the "dick" sound in that word, but told him I knew no place private to help him out. He pointed to a set of bushes in the park and said it was common knowledge that once in awhile some guys would get a girl in there for a quickie. I joked that if it was such a historical spot of local interest, I should see it, as I was kind of a tourist to this neighborhood. We did get down and very dirty in the bushes and amazingly enough no one walking in the park could have seen us, though no one was there any longer, anyway. He popped his cock out of his pants so quickly; I just grabbed it and started sucking it as fast and hard as I knew how. He pulled my hair and the ground scratched my knees a bit, as I stroked his ass with one hand and held myself steady with the other. Before I knew it a load of cum shot deep into my throat. He pushed my mouth away, pulled his pants on, and was gone in a flash, yelling back, "Thanks." before he was out of sight. That was a quickie all right!

I lay there a moment, and then looked around, and seeing no one there, I rubbed my clit and fingered myself to two orgasms, thinking about him, and about all the guys getting horny watching this slut parade around the park. I definitely put a little sunshine in their day, the least I could do for those hard-working men.

I got up, wiped myself off as best I could, though I was covered in dust and grass stains and a few small cuts on my knees, and walked back to my car. I seemed to get some very intense looks from the few guys I passed on the street as I made my way to the car. As I got inside my car I discovered why: I had a wet stain in the front of my shorts and the way I had pulled them up, one ass cheek was really hanging almost all the way out as the nylon shorts had a fold in them I hadn't straightened out. I laughed about that, sorry I hadn't known about it so I could have enjoyed their looks even more!

SlutChick
SlutChick
32 Followers