Slut For Pregnant Women

Story Info
Man with pregnant women fetish finds out they know.
2.7k words
3.77
98.1k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Women are far more devious than men! There is no doubt about it." As I am repeatedly violated by a number of women with strap-ons this is the thought going through my head. "How did this come to pass," you may ask.

Quite simple actually. I come from a family, that, as open as they are to just about anything, is not all that open to "alternative lifestyles". Now, before you ask, I am not gay. However, I am into the Dominant/submissive life. My family disowned me after they found out that I am a switch and that I own several slaves as well as am slave to a very cruel Mistress.

I wasn't always this way. In fact, it wasn't until I was blackmailed into my first scene that I learned that this is truly who I am. Perhaps I should've known better but the flesh is weak and I was hard pressed to turn down a woman as lovely and as horny as Felicia.

Felicia is 5' 7.5" tall, has raven black hair that hangs to her ankles, the most incredible violet-shaded eyes and is constantly horny. What really got my attention though was her nicely rounded belly. You see Felicia is 6 months pregnant. She also is one of those women with a problem pregnancy. The problem being her husband—he won't make love to her for fear of harming the twins. Idiot!! She, on the other hand, has raging hormones and an insatiable need for sex.

Well, his problem, turned out to be my opportunity. At least it seemed like one at the time. As it turned out the opportunity was all hers. Once I made my move on her I was doomed.

Felicia had my number right from the start. She knew that my need for pregnant sex was greater than even hers. When I was near her she made sure to tease me senseless. Bending over the copier was the simplest act yet it left those gorgeous, milk-filled, corn-fed breasts exposed to my lustful gaze. At night I dreamed of putting my lips on them and sucking them dry. I wanted to taste her mother's milk sliding over my tongue then move lower to feel it combine with her pussy juices as I licked her slowly from outer lips to inner ones.

I dreamt of what it would be like to have her sitting on my face enjoying the weight and feel of her over me. To see her pendulous black breasts, filled with the milk I desired to drink from her, hanging down over me as she descended upon me to make me eat her shaven pussy out completely was heaven indeed.

I can almost smell the scent of her arousal as her pussy came closer and closer to my tongue. I can almost feel the weight of her body upon me and the warmth and wetness of her horny mouth as it engulfed my rigid member slowly and all the way to the root.

Alas, I could only dream of this, masturbate to this, until that fateful morning that she lost her job with the company. You see, the owner of this company thought it would not look right to have a pregnant woman around, especially as we produced, distributed and sold contraceptive products. What a royal ass my boss is, but, hey, if she decides to sue the company and subpoenas me as a witness as to the reason for her dismissal, well, I can't deny a subpoena can I? Not that I would even if it wasn't for what happened next.

Felicia, who had become close friends with me almost immediately after she joined the company 3 years ago, came to me to cry on my shoulder and being as close as we were I offered to take her out someplace to relax and cry on my shoulder. Obviously letting her drink is something I would not let her do, but there were other things that we could go out to do and relax that were not overly strenuous.

Now I must tell you I have a taste for the exotic, and I do mean in EVERY way, and Felicia is most definitely my type: drop dead gorgeous, a subtle tease even when she doesn't realize she is doing it, mocha chocolate and pregnant with a capital p. I suppose it must have been obvious to her, though I, myself, was ignorant of it at the time, that I was attracted to pregnant women and lost a good chunk of that attraction once the child or children arrived.

I guess she must have known that, considering how sexy I considered her normally, her pregnancy would make her nearly irresistible to me. And she was not wrong! Several days before she knew it herself I had remarked to her that she had that glow of a pregnant woman. Today, as we sat in a very secluded section of a very dark pub, she asked me how I knew.

"It wasn't tough to tell," I said, "You are glowing even more than you normally do. To me that says either you've just been fucked—and you didn't look or smell like that was the case—or you are pregnant. I just assumed it was pregnancy."

"You are right," she said, "Unfortunately, it is my current state that got me fired."

I about jumped through the fucking roof.

"What?" I practically growled, "That asshole fired you for getting pregnant?"

"Yes, he said it was inappropriate given our line of business," she said, "But I never considered that I would get fired for not using the company's products myself when I started working here."

"They can't do that," I said, "Just give me a few minutes with that asshole alone and I will straighten his ass out.!"

I will admit that is definitely a non-subtle threat. I am 6" tall, 200 pounds of pure sinewy muscle and a black belt. The idea of twisting that little shit into a fucking pretzel knot and tossing him in the fuckin' trash came to mind. Not to mention a few involving very excruciating tortures that I am sure the devil has not even considered yet.

Surprisingly, it was Felicia who calmed me down. She simply put her hands over mine and told me she had been considering leaving after her maternity leave was over anyway. It seems she had had enough of the backstabbing, cutthroat attitude of people at work all in the name of advancement.

When I asked her what she meant by that, as I am not good at office politics (probably because I don't know how to be politic myself), she told me that more than a few of the people in the company had gotten to their current level by the use of sex or bribery.

I about passed out.

When she told me who I definitely felt faint, especially after she told me she was one of the people on that list and that she got there by blowing the asshole who fired her often. Hell, she said that she had done it with a perspective employer standing on the other side of the desk from her while she was concealed under it and sucking him.

"Why don't I ever get that lucky," I joked with her.

"You never asked it from me or ordered it of me before," she said.

"Fine," I said in my most dominant voice, "Get on your knees under the table and suck my cock til I cum bitch."

What I expected and what happened were two completely different things. I expected her to slap me violently across my face, to laugh at me as if to say the joke had gone far enough. What happened is that I had one of the sexiest pregnant women I'd ever seen then drop under the table, pull my cock out of my pants and begin to blow me under the table in the bar.

"What are you doing," I asked quietly.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she whispered, "I am doing what I was commanded to do."

What else could I do? I tried to look like nothing out of the ordinary was happening to me. The actuality of the deep throat blowjob I was getting under the table was completely another matter. Ever try to keep from screaming out in orgasm in those circumstances. It isn't easy to avoid.. I had to have an order of food to eat in order to avoid from screaming out her name. The waiter who brought it over glanced at me knowingly, then reached under the table as if to pick something up and, I found out later, pinched her nipples quickly but quite harshly.

As she walked away, her blonde flowing hair cascading down her back, I watched as she licked a few droplets of mother's milk from her fingertips. Good Lord it was so hot knowing that another woman, a gorgeous, sexy woman, knew what was going on and loved it. Hotter still, the fact that she winked at me as she turned to leave the table to get our order.

What was I to do? Hell, I made sure that Felicia stayed on her slutty, cute, little, pregnant knees and asked the waitress if she'd make sure that Felicia was good and wet for the fucking I wanted to give to her in the restroom momentarily. Susan, as it said on her name tag, was good to go and again, ever the klutz, dropped to her knees to retrieve some dropped utensils and, while there, felt Felicia's pussy up—even going so far as to put her fingers deep inside it, then letting me taste it when she came up from under the table.

"Yup," said Susan, "she is indeed wet for you and I think she'd like the aforementioned fucking soon Sir."

"Did you taste her before you came up from under the table," I asked bluntly.

"Yes Sir," she said, "She tastes really, really good."

"Would you like to have more of that sweet pussy then," I intoned.

"Yes Sir," she replied.

"Ok," I replied, "I am going to turn this sweet cunt into my own personal slut and whore tonight. Would you like to join us then?"

"mmmmmmmmmm," she purred, "That would be my pleasure."

"Good," I said, "but you must understand, whereas I'd share her sweet cunt with you you'd be my cunt as well and my personal slave and sex toy also."

I could see her considering it. I know she wanted to know what she'd be getting so I pulled Felicia off of her knees and ordered Susan under the table whereupon I let her pull my cock from my pants to see for herself. Felicia, my sweet chocolate pussy slave, I allowed to feel Susan up under the table while Susan felt my cock getting hard and long in her hands.

Although I could not see her reaction I sensed she was impressed—as most women are with they first come face to face with a cock as thick as a man's wrist and as long as his arm. Needless to say, in Susan's hands, I grew quickly to full length. In just a matter of mere moments, my surgically enhanced cock, was poking her in the face and drooling its juices in front of her. The mere fact that I was so large, so ready had her whimpering deliciously at what was in front of her, her dinner from now on, my rampant cock.

Now, I know I have heard some people use the terms "showers and growers", well I am indeed both. What she was looking at was merely my soft cock and that is nearly 10" long. "Susan," I said, "Are you just going to sit there and look at it. Or, are you going to be a good little slut and suck the cum out of it and let it slide down your throat?"

Her answer was immediate. Within the blink of an eye I suddenly had the second woman of the evening under my table, in a very busy restaurant, sucking my cock long and hard and taking it down her throat. The muscle control her throat muscles demonstrated was amazing, they practically massaged my suddenly very turgid member as well as the pussy of a first class hooker.

Felicia, by now. was more than just turned on, she was literally dripping cum on the seat beside me and I could also tell that she had not pumped her breast milk in a while as she had twin stains from her mother's milk right in the spot where her nipples were. Now both of these things were severe turn-ons to me even if I didn't have another slut between my legs turning my extra-long, currently flaccid cock, into a third arm.

Now I know most men are as vain as we think the women to be, but honestly I've never considered myself a gorgeous looking man, even though I've been hit on numerous times by women I just never thought of myself as more than average in the looks department. These women had most definitely convinced me otherwise. Of course, by this point, they could have convinced me the moon was in fact made of green cheese.

My dominant and submissive sides were waging a full scale war within me. At the moment my dominant side was winning. Pulling the two women with me with no regard for their state of dress I lead the both of them to the bathroom in the rear of the building.

"Ok ladies," I said, "everyone out."

The group of women started to leave the room.

"Unless you want to be my slut like these two," I said.

Surprisingly, a couple of them stayed. Even more of a surprise was the fact that the ones who stayed were all of the same type: black, gorgeous, tall, apparently horny and all were very, very, very pregnant.

Obviously, my cock, given its immense size, was very noticeable. The whistles, cheers and catcalls that went up when I pulled it out were quite loud, but they were nothing next to the calls I got when I practically slammed the two sluts I entered the bathroom with against the wall and began alternating fucking each of them in their very wet pussies. Alternating from pussy to pussy , and after I'd cum in each, ass to ass, the girls were extremely horny and acting even more wantonly then they had been up to this point—if that was possible.

Feeling a pregnant belly against my back was wonderful and to make it even better I felt the owner's hands reach around to grasp my cock and balls rather firmly. The woman behind me was rather dominant in nature and she controlled me through my hard, pre-cum leaking, cock. Other hands, other women, began to massage my body, to strip my inhibitions away from me with all their ministrations.

I don't remember when exactly, but, somewhere along the way, I left with all the women. When we arrived at one of the ladies houses we all sat down for a bit and one of the women offered me a drink with an extra large dose of Viagra in it so that my stamina could handle so many women at once. What that lady did not mention to me is that if you have too much a dose of Viagra the erection received becomes permanent for a period equivalent to the number of milligrams in the dose, 1 milligram equaling one hour of erection. She also didn't tell me that she gave me a 200 milligram tablet, nor the fact that it also had a large dose of X in it.

I awoke hard, horny, without what few inhibitions I had to begin with, on all fours, naked, blindfolded and locked into this position with spreader bars and cuffs on me. It was then I saw my first strap-on dildo and it was working its way toward my mouth. In no time at all I was being fully violated by more pregnant and dominant women than I could count and they really took full advantage of my position.

All I could think is, "Thank Heaven I am a switch. It will make my revenge all the more pleasurable."