Slut Fucked Him At Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,863 Followers

My orgasm was subsiding as I wrapped my stockinged legs around his Back as he thrust his veined cock in and out of my ass, using his entire length.

"I'm going to fucking destroy your ass!" Mac snarled "It will be no good for your Husbands limp dick!" he tormented.

"My ass is yours now!" I submitted as I thrust toward his invading cock.

Mac kissed me deeply as he pushed his cock deep inside my ass, until his heavy balls were resting on my sphincter.

"Fuck my ass like a real man!" I enthused.

"You filthy cheating slut!" he roared, then laughed as he continued fucking my cheating ass.

I rode his cock better than any porno slut or high class whore.

"Keep fucking my ass then come in my mouth!" I begged.

I knew my husband would lose his load to my sexual antics once he saw this video, but I was no longer playing to the camera.

I've experienced anal pleasure like this before. Tingling sensations swept through my body as Mac's cock took me to unexplored heights of ecstasy.

My ass and pussy belonged to Mac; to do with as he wished any time he wanted!

An unbearable feeling of pure lust swept over me as Mac looked down on me whilst his cock slid vigorously in and out of my ass.

Anal orgasms were happening almost every minute as the greatest cock I've ever experienced devoured me.

"Fuck my ass!" I pleaded "Then come in my mouth!" I insisted.

Mac grunted and spoke through clenched teeth.

"I'm coming you dirty bitch!"

"Cum in my mouth!" I begged

Climbing off me, he grasped his unplugged cock and a stream of white spunk splashed on my lips and cheeks.

I was more prepared for the second wave.

My mouth open and my lips waiting to service his awesome cock as his come landed smack on the middle of my tongue as my lips sheathed the throbbing weapon.

Four strong spurts followed as I swallowed every masculine drop.

His pulsing cock slowly deflating as my tongue swirled around the receding flesh.

Running my finger over my chin and cheeks to capture the first onslaught, I removed Macs cock from my mouth, tilted my head back and let the gathered spunk slide off my fingers straight into my open mouth.

Smiling at Mac I put his cock back in my mouth and rolled my tongue all around his bulbous cock end.

Ensuring the camera was catching my outrageously slutty display, I continued sucking and licking this fabulous cock as my talon like nails gently scraped the length of his shaft.

His cock was already showing signs of stirring back to erection as I continued my slutty blowjob.

"You dirty whore!" he teased "Sucking my cock after its been up your ass!"

"For this cock I would do anything!" I replied "And more if given the opportunity!" I sluttily smiled.

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,863 Followers
12