Slut Fun On The Stairs

Story Info
Stairs can be fun.
1.7k words
4.2
53.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

This takes place two weeks after I was gang banged for my first time. This did actually happen to me, unless I tell you fantasy it happened K ,)

It was a very long two weeks for me, in that time I didn't have sex, cause they told me to not have unprotected sex for two weeks at my doctors. I did go out with Steve again the next weekend, and he did cum, well I did to a little one. He was trying to get me naked and fucked, but I was not about to risk getting pregnant again, at the time I didn't know it wasn't much of an issue for me, but you know, girls gotta play it safe.

OK, now I didn't play it safe for my first time, and I didn't really after either, used a condom maybe twice in the time I was a single slut, but I didn't want to get pregnant, that would be very bad, my folks were those no sex until marriage people, I know they probably didn't wait either but they were adamant about me waiting, so getting pregnant would have been a very bad idea. I'm also going to point out, especially in this day and age, not using a condom with people you don't know well or don't see as often as you should for unprotected, use condoms. I got incredibly lucky in not catching something and the number of people who do catch something is rising fast, so carry around a box of condoms and use them unless your only doing one person who you trust to not sleep around on you. OK, sorry getting off my high horse ,)

Anyway, Steve ended up on his back with my head between his legs swallowing down his cum. He was a bit disappointed, but perked up when I told him that the next weekend he could fuck me again. Imagine my surprise when he pushed me down and put his head between my legs and started to lick me, then he started to finger me, well to make a long story short, this part anyway ,) I was screaming his name out in short order, then again. After that he showed me his hard cock again and asked if I was sure on waiting, well I was so he got blown again, then he took me home. You know it is nice to date teenagers, ever ready batteries is what they are ,) The next weekend with Steve was wonderful, I got fucked like 4 times, but that is another story, this is on the Friday before that, the date was on Saturday.

The week was going by so slow, one more day before I had a date with Steve, I was so excited, I just couldn't wait to find him inside me again. I was at this point walking through the hallways to the principals office for something, I don't remember what now. My thoughts being on Steve and his cock I wasn't really paying attention to anything until I noticed Earl coming up the stairs to me, this was in the middle of classes so there wasn't anybody in the hallways besides us.

Being a good girl I was just going to get to the principals office and find out why I was called there, but Earl had other ideas. I almost shrieked when he grabbed me, but before I could say anything, he kissed me.

"Hi there, miss me?" He whispered into my ear, his tongue just roaming around on my ear.

I couldn't say anything, his tongue felt wonderful running over my ear, and I was wrapped in his arms. I just melted against him, my juices started to flow out then he touched my pussy. I whimpered and moaned as I had a small orgasm.

Before I knew it he was pulling my skirt up and putting one then two fingers in me, before I knew what I was doing, I was unzipping him and fishing his big cock out of his pants.Earl looked down at my hands on his cock, my skirt pulled up, legs spread and pussy dripping around his fingers, then asked me a question.

"Are you on the pill yet? I know your waiting until you are." He asked me, again whispering into my ear.

At this point I did something that looking back was stupid, but at the time I was thinking with my lips, I told him yes. I wasn't actually, the next day I would be, but I wasn't caring. Well OK, I was thinking close enough, and I guess it actually is close enough, but you know better safe than sorry is always better than fuck me now ,)

He kissed me then, right before I felt his cock sliding into me, still had his fingers in me at the time. I'll tell you one thing, that was an interesting feeling, I do recommend it ,) So there I was, no more than 50 feet from maybe 4 classroom doors, my legs spread around Earl, my skirt pulled up to my waist, him between my legs inside of me, and my back pushed into the wall. I was in heaven.

After about 2 seconds he pulled his fingers from me, put them up to my face and started moving. I was feeling so good, I sucked on his fingers. I was surprised, but I actually liked myself, I tasted pretty good on his fingers. That led me to think of certain other things I could do to taste pussy, and I am sure you know them, but that is a whole other story. ,)

Earl started off slow, just moving his big cock in and out of me at about the speed of a slow dance, I was so horny at this point, I came on his cock and bit into his shoulder to keep from screaming. I was enjoying being fucked out in the open like this, but would have died of embarrassment to be caught, I probably would have died another way to, it was a small town, maybe 4000 people, the cops still let you take care of things yourself so long as it wasn't public. I told you how my folks were, so it probably would have.

So after my orgasm had died down, I put my hands on his ass and started pulling him into me faster. Well Earl being a nice guy and incredible lover, he moved faster in and out of me, at first it was a jog speed, then he went to run, then he went to bouncing my ass off the wall behind us speed. I was practically screaming his name, well I wanted to but instead kept biting into his shoulder every time I came, which was a few times after that first one. Then I was seized up in one of those toe curling, muscle clenching, teeth snapping orgasms, my legs curled right around Earl and held him to me, so tight he couldn't fuck me anymore, my arms around him squeezing the wind out and not letting more in, and my pussy clenching on his cock.

He told me later it was the absolute best fuck he has ever had, I agreed until I stopped being single, but that one is all mine, so pppphhtttttt :P

About halfway through that ORGASM, Earl came in me, I'm not talking he oozed into me, I'm not talking he squirted hard 4-5 times, I am talking he turned on a hose. At the feeling of his hot cum shooting, well spraying and jack hammering into me, I went off again, not as powerful, but I still came, and I grabbed him tight again, making sure none of his cum was going anywhere. After his hose turned into a stream, I moved him around in me, milking all of it out of him, he even squirted a couple times more, then he started going limp in me. At first I would grind on him, trying to get him hard for another fuck, but then he whispered in my ear again, class is almost over. I was almost a blur dropping my legs to the floor, pushing him back and straightening out my clothes.

I went down the stairs quickly as I could, and around the corner, Earls cum oozing out of me and running down my legs, pretty good thing I wore a long skirt that day ,) Well around the corner I ran right into the janitor holding onto a mop. I turned maybe 6 shades of red when he gave me a wink and a smile. I knew right then he had seen me getting fucked, I also knew he is by law supposed to take anything he sees to the principal. Well I was in a panic then, I knew if he went to the principal with this I would be suspended at best, and the principal would tell my folks, so I moved in real close and whispered in his ear.

"If you don't go to the principal with what you saw, I'll make sure you have some fun."

"What kind of fun are you talking about?" He whispered back to me.

"The same kind that Earl just had with me."

Well he pulled back and stood there looking like he was thinking about it for a second, then moved back and told me sounds good to him, if I come over to his place next week he won't tell the principal. He then told me his address and when he was off work, which was next Thursday.

Well thinking about it for a second, I leaned in and whispered to him again.

"I have school then, I may be able to come over then, but if I can't could I come over on Saturday instead?"

"Well OK, but I'd rather you came over on Thursday, I play poker with my guys on Saturday."

"Well that wouldn't be a problem for me anyway, I like groups." I tell him as I pull away winking. "I'll still try to come over on Thursday, but if not Saturday sounds like a good plan."

Before he could say anything else, I walked away. Looking back over my shoulder at him I could see him watching me walk away, a smile on his face. Just then the bell rang and I hurried off to the principals office for whatever it was.

emap
emap
237 Followers