Slut Gets Caught On Her Way Home

Story Info
Drunken girl eats pussy then gets caught.
3.4k words
4.12
129.1k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting on the toilet of one of the dingy nightclubs in town, attempting to focus on my silky red panties which are resting between my ankles, looking at the creamy wet patch on the crotch through my alcohol dazed eyes.

It had been a heavy night with the girls, we'd been trawling from bar to bar on the seafront, downing cocktails and shots of spirits and dancing wildly to the music. I'd told my friend Amanda when we were in the first bar of the night that I was feeling horny. She hadn't let me forget the fact, and as the night went on she kept coming up close to dance against me. Teasing me by rubbing her body sexily against mine. She didn't even care that we were getting attention from people in the bars and clubs as we went. The eyes of strangers roaming our bodies just excited us more, and I'm sure she was just as aroused as me.

The more I drank, the less I worried that people we watching us either. We're now in the gay district of town, and when we entered the first gay club she came up to me on the packed dance floor and ran her hand up the inside of my leg and under my panties, rubbing my already swollen clitoris with two fingers as she ground and bumped her hips with mine.

In return my hands were around her waist, I slid them up her smooth soft body and cupped her breasts. They were just the perfect cupful. I searched with my fingers until I found her already stiff nipples through the fabric of her bra, deftly I slipped my fingers underneath her bra cup and pinched her nipples, rubbing and rolling the nipple between my fingers. She gasped in response and pressed herself against me, slamming her two fingers deep into my sopping wet cunt. My mouth found hers and we were kissing, sliding our lips and tongues against each others, totally engrossed in each others touch panting and moaning.

Suddenly I felt another rougher hand on my ass, stretching the cheeks away from one other. The rough chunky fingers were pushing at my tight ass hole and trying to force their way in my anus. I pulled away from the kiss and looked sharply around, annoyed. It was an older man in a suit, obviously he was not content with being captivated by the view of us, and he had dared to touch. True, we were being rather inappropriate for the night club we were in, but this was a gay club! The men weren't supposed to be interested in us women, and the dance floor was so busy and dark normally people wouldn't notice others touching intimately. Amanda hadn't realised the man had tried to put his fingers up my ass, and she was still blissfully dancing to the euphoric house music.

"How dare you!" I shouted at the man who accosted me, noticing the speckles of grey in his hair and the age in his grinning expressive face. He looked like he could be approaching 50. I wasn't sure he could even hear me over the music, so I scowled and added, "Don't touch what you can't have!" and I went to move away.

As I tried to leave he grabbed me by the arm, his old eyes twinkling and the skin around them creasing as he winked and leaned in toward me. In a rough tone like gravel he said, "Little girls who act like sluts deserve to be treated like sluts. I wish I'd managed to get my finger into your pert little ass hole, sugar tits." Winking again he let go of me and walked off through the masses of people on the dance floor.

A little shocked after all of this I headed to the ladies to gather my thoughts and so I am now sitting on the toilet seat trying to focus on my wet panties. Wondering whether the panties were so wet just because of Amanda or also because of how strangely excited I felt after the grey haired man in the suit had touched me even though I was scared when he said his nasty words. My pussy was quivering a little and sending pulses through me as it throbbed. I was so turned on. I reached my hand down between my legs and rubbed my clit around in circles, moaning gently and throwing my head back. Then I was plunging my own fingers inside myself, rocking my hips and getting so close to orgasm.

There was an unexpected knock on the toilet door and I heard a girls voice say, "Sorry hun, I'm dying for a piss, can you hurry up?"

I stood up and slurred "Sorry hun, let me getcha door," and opened the dead lock bolt for her. I let her in without even thinking of pulling my silky panties up from around my ankles. Damn, I was really feeling the drink and starting to feel a little foolish, but the girl in the doorway just pushed passed me to the loo and closed the door with me on the inside.

"Sorry Darling but I'm busting for a wee, you have no issues between ladies sharing toilets have you?" she said as she looked at me. Her stunning green eyes shining out from under her brown side fringe and shirt bobbed hair cut. She was gorgeous, if a little butch looking. I shrugged to say I had no issues, then looked down a little embarrassed towards my ankles, my eyes catching on the golden stream of piss coming out from between her pussy lips. Her eyes following my gaze at first and then rested upon my panties.

Aware that I needed to resolve this situation I went down to pull up my panties. I turned facing away from her and inadvertently gave her a nice view of my ass as I pulled my undies back into place. Dignity almost regained I turned to face her, by now she had stopped pissing by now but seemed in no rush to pull up her own knickers and cover herself up.

"Thanks" she said, "both for letting me into the toilet and giving me such a nice show" she said. A thrill of excitement was building inside me again as I couldn't keep my gaze off her exposed pussy. It was clean shaved with large labia protruding between her outer pussy lips. I wanted to taste her.

"I - I like what I see too," I managed to stammer, the drink making it difficult to say much more than, "Stand up?"

In response she rose off the seat. My hand reached out to her legs and I felt up her clean smooth calf muscle, then up her thigh and towards her pussy, teasing her by not quite touching her private parts. I pushed one of her legs up so that her foot was resting on the toilet to give me better access to those beautiful pink pussy lips and then I dropped to my knees.

Horny, hungry and drunk I raised my head between her legs, smelling the faint scent of her cunt juices. My lips closing in on the space between her and me, I run my tongue from her clitoris down to her pussy hole and back up to her delicious clitoris.I felt her shudder in response so I took the nub of her clitoris between my lips and rub and started to suck, tugging on her nub and feeling it swell under my tongue.

She had started to pant, I reached up and slid a finger inside her - testing - and she was dripping wet with tasty pussy juice. So I slid two more fingers insider her until I was pumping in and out with three fingers, keeping up a rhythm that was steadily getting faster as I licked and gently chewed her clitoris, sucking on her pussy lips. She grabbed my hair and gasped out, her legs shaking in response to how well I was eating her pussy, and I could tell she was close to cumming.

I pushed my fingers as deep inside her as possible and wriggled them around, feeling her pussy clamp on my hands tightly, her pussy muscles gripping and un-gripping on my hands as the waves of orgasm shook through her. She collapsed back down onto the toilet, still panting. I quickly lent forwards and pushed my tongue inside her mouth, kissing her roughly as a thank you, letting her taste her own juices on me. Then, gathering myself together, I swiftly let myself out of the toilet and back into the club.

I looked around for Amanda, I wanted to take her home and ravish her like I had the anonymous girl in the toilet. Amanda was nowhere to be seen. Probably left with another man, or woman. I went to grab my coat, not wanting to stay there alone any longer. Thinking that my vibrators are at home and if Amanda wasn't going to help me cum then at least I could cum with some help from my toys.

As I reached the street outside I considered taking a cab, but after inspecting my purse (empty), I decided to walk home. It's only a short 10 mins walk, no problem.

I headed up the street the club was on, it was still busy with cars and the footpaths covered with drunken party goers. My very short skirt and heels were getting me some attention from the groups of boys as I walked along. The attention heightened my arousal, I could feel their eyes roaming my legs, and my barely covered ass. I could feel them mentally undressing me. I pulled a left up a quieter residential street and then down across a patch of grass.

I decided to rest for a second at a low wall, my high heels were making the walk fairly hard. I took my feet out from my shoes and stretched and wiggled my toes. I looked around and it appeared to be a fairly deserted road, with only one person in sight coming from the direction I had walked. I could see the outline of his collar silhouetted against the glare from the lamp-post. It was a smartly dressed gentleman. Then out of one of the houses across from me came two teenage boys, they crossed the street and perched near to me on the wall. They were fumbling in their pockets and preoccupied with rolling what looked to be joints of weed.

The man from the end of the road drew nearer and slowly his features came into focus, it surprised me to realise it was the grey haired man from the club. He walked passed me without turning his eyes or face towards me, but when he was direcly in front of me I noticed him stroke his crotch through his trousers. Did he have an erection under there? I thought, slightly creeped out by him.

I waited for the man to walk out of my vision, scared to walk on as he was going in the direction I intended to go. By this stage the boys on the wall beside me had lit and started toking their joint, and had noticed me beside them. One of the teenage lads moved closer to me, offering a few tokes on his roll. I obliged and took a few hits of the joint myself, grinning as the weed took effect.

The young boys had now moved to sit either side of me, the one who had offered the spliff had his arm around me and was asking me if I could thank him for sharing it. "I think you can thank me with a kiss," he said. I was light headed and drunken si I didn't object. He lent in to kiss my lips and as he did so he twisted his body on top of mine, pressing his whole weight onto me, grinding what I realised was his erection in his trousers against my legs, my short skirt rose up as he did so.

Then his mates hands were on my chest, they was pulling my top down, exposing my breasts. "I want to kiss these, this can be my thank you," he said. The pale skin on my breasts was exposed under the street light, bright compared to the pink of my nipples. He chewed on my nipples like a boy who had no experience, biting harder than I expected so I yelped out in reaction.

"Enough," I said, extracting myself from these teenage molesters. "Thanks, but no thanks" and I pulled myself away from the boys.

They just shrugged at me, the one I kissed saying "Whatever lady, we though you were up for it" and they went back to smoking their weed so I carried on down the street. I took a right turn and was nearing my house. The events of the night had left me still in need of an orgasm and I couldn't wait to get home.

I opened my handbag and was rummaging around for my keys when out of nowhere I felt a hand firmly clamp over my mouth, and another hand grab me tightly around my waist. At first I thought it was the teenage boys, and I was struggling trying to break free from the grip.

Then in my ear I heard, "Don't scream my little slut, or it will get worse." It was the rough tones of the grey haired man from the nightclub. I was scared. Had he waited for me? How was this happening?

I felt him lift me and carry me off in the direction of a patch of bushes and trees. He pushed me up against one of the trees, and held me tightly by the wrists. BI tried to fight him but he was too strong and powerful. His hands bent my body over one of the lower branches face first and the he bounding each wrist separately to a tree branch, with a thin rope he must have been carrying. His hands were roaming my body, touching down my back, around the curve of my ass and down my legs. He pulled my panties down and off, and I could hear him sniffing them.

Then he lent over and pressed his mouth close to my ear and whispered, "I have watched you tonight sugar tits, on the dance floor, acting like a cheap whore, on the way home letting those boys play with you, you have been acting like a teasing slut, and I love teaching nasty teasing sluts like you a lesson." With this he stuffed my red panties into my mouth.

I could feel him circling me. His rough hands on my chest, lowering my top so my tits hung down. He squeezed my nipples tightly, so that they were erect and pulsing. Then I felt him move behind me, his breath on the inside of my thigh, over my pussy, inhaling deply and breathing onto me. I was scared, with a small thrill of excitement and terror. I felt him plunge his tongue into my pussy and lap up my juices, over and over, my body couldn't help my shiver in reaction.

"Fresh," he said. "I'm surprised a grimey little slut like you hasn't had a dick in here yet tonight. Well you little freak, that's about to change." I felt something push against my enterence, at first I thought it was his fingers but as it pushed deeper inside of me I realised it was fatter, longer and bigger than his fingers could be. With another shudder I realised he had pushed the whole length of his erection inside me.

"Little girls like you need to be punished," he said and roughly slapped my ass cheek. The burning sensation lasting much longer than his swift sharp slap. I was liking it, even though I was scared I wanted it, I wanted him. He started to pump his cock inside me. It was so big and hard, stretching me inside, filling me up. I was breathing hard now through the sweet silky fabric of my panties which was still stuffed in my mouth. He fucked me harder, slamming his balls against my clit as he rammed his cock into me from behind. Harder and faster.

Then I felt him pull my ass cheeks apart again like he had done in the club. His rough fingers once again pushing against my tiny ass hole, pushing deeper into my ass he got a whole finger inside. He was still fucking my pussy, slower now as he matched his finger sliding in and out of my ass with the stokes of his cock in my pussy. I half moaned and half screamed as it felt like he was tearing me in two, but the noise was muffled by the panties in my mouth.

I could feel his breathing deepen and he pulled completely out of my pussy, wondering if this was the end, if he'd finished, I allowed myself to relax a little. Then suddenly I felt his cock again, this time pushing deep into my ass. His cock stretching my tiny ass hole more than I though was possible. It was a sweet pain, a mix of being terrified and being incredibly aroused. I could feel the juices from my pussy running down the inside of my leg.

He started roughly fucking my little ass hole, pounding me faster and harder than I ever had been. I was whimpering now, my body rocking with the intense sensations of him inside my ass. he reached round and pinched my nipples so hard, as he thrust inside me, I was moaning and my body gave me away, waves of orgasm started to rock through me. My hands tightly bound as I shook and fought the orgasm which was taking over my body.

I felt his balls constrict, his cock twitch inside my ass as he started pumping streams of his cum deep inside my ass, more and more cum filling me. He slowly withdrew from inside me, as I was panting still. The cum slowly starting to seep out of my abused ass hole. I felt him move away and heard the click and saw the flash of a camera as he took a picture of his cum dripping and like a cream pie in my ass.

He held the camera in front of my face, "Little slut, look at yourself, you whore, you do not realise what you do to men like me." I saw myself on his camera, looking like a shot from a dirty bondage movie. "I treated you lightly, because I realised you had not allowed another cock in your pussy tonight, and little girls like you who have saved yourself for me get treated nicely." I dreaded to think what he would have done to me if he had seen the residue of cum inside me, if I had fucked another man earlier.

"I'm going to let you go you little slut, and you're not going to tell a soul. If you do, I swear this picture will be all over the neighbour hood and the internet, and you will never live it down. Will you tell anyone?" He asked.

I shook my head, to say I wouldn't tell anyone. "One last thing," he said, "clean my cock for me," and with this he pulled my panties out of my mouth and put them into his pocket, and moved his semi erect cock to my mouth.

I ran my tongue around the tip of his cock delicately, tasting his cum and my own ass and pussy juice on him. He pushed his hips forwards until his whole cock was in my mouth and I ran my tongue around him taking all that was left of cum and juice from his cock and into my mouth.

Slowly he unbound my wrists, and waited as I stood up, covered my breasts and pulled my skirt down. "Now leave little slut" he said, "I want to watch you walk away knowing I have taken and abused you, and knowing that you deserved it."

I started to walk off, barely able to keep my balance in my heels and through the alcohol and weed I had smoked. The further away I was, the faster I started walking, almost running around the corner in the direction of my house.