Slut Girl Ch. 05

Story Info
Sayoko gives Satoru a harsh wake-up call.
3.4k words
4
21.9k
1
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slut Girl 5: A Pain in the Ass for Sayoko

After a long absence, Sayoko and company returns!

This is based on the manga of the same name by Isutoshi Ihsa, with all respect towards the original.

*

With a start, I awoke. Someone was banging on the door. I rubbed my eyes and let them adjust to the dark as the loud banging on my apartment door continued. I looked at the clock. Jesus, four in the morning! I grumbled and got up out of bed.

"Who the hell would be banging on my door at this time of night??" I moaned, going over to the banging door, which seemed to threaten to come off its hinges. The noise rang through my eardrums with much pain. "Probably some fuckin' drunk," I complained. "Got the wrong door." I forced open one sleepy eye to look through the door's peephole.

"Huh?? It's Sayoko?" I blinked. Standing there, fuming before my door, was Sayoko Bizen, wearing her usual black satin tank top with matching skirt, hiked up to her thighs which were covered in her black hose. Covering her was her slim leather jacket.

How could this be? "She forget her keycode or something?" I scratched my head. Not to mention the use of a doorbell, which was waiting innocently right beside my door!

My thoughts were interrupted as the door crashed open with one swift kick of Sayoko's leather high-heel, knocking me over.

"OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR, YOU USELESS LITTLE FUCK!!" she shrieked.

My name's Satoru. If you don't know by now, I live alone in a small apartment in Tokyo. Occasionally, I'm visited by one of the hottest babes I've ever seen: Sayoko Bizen. She's 5' 10", with long silver hair falling over her face. Her blue lipstick was always present, and her skin was totally tanned. She was around a 38-DD, and very athletic. She comes by and stays with me, sometimes for a month or so, sometimes for a few days. To pay for her (expensive) fare, she fucks me, and good, for free! I can't complain; free sex for room and board is rare, and sometimes I even get to meet her friends. Problem is, she's a total bitch and she empties my wallet every time she comes by.

Anyway, tonight, Sayoko was definitely not in the mood for sex. She stormed past me as I tried to find the floor from being knocked over. I mumbled a question to her, but she was shouting "KILL! KILL!" for some odd reason.

As soon as I found my center of gravity and my head stopped spinning, I bit my lip. "Er...excuse me for asking, boss, but you know the keycode, so why were you pounding on the door like--" my question was stopped by a blow from Sayoko's fist to my head. She must have been on the rag!

"I WAS SO PISSED OFF I FORGOT IT, YOU DWEEB!" She shouted. I cocked a brow.

"But...you seemed so happy when I gave you that money to go out drinking...what happ—" Again, my question was interrupted as Sayoko slugged me again. Apparently, I'd become her punching bag (again). True, I'd just given her a large amount of my cash to go out drinking tonight, but I didn't expect her to barge in like this! She snarled again.

"YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW, JERKWAD??" She screamed, the door still wide open and probably waking neighbors. I regained some composure and looked at the fuming woman.

"Geez...I don't remember you being such a bad drun--" For a third time, my inquiries were halted, this time by the feeling of my poor Playstation 2 crashing over my skull.

"I'VE BEEN STONE-COLD SOBER FOR HOURS, YOU RETARDED MOTHERFUCKER!!" Sayoko yelled. By this time, I was dazed, and nearly out of it! Luckily, she'd calmed down a bit by pummeling me. She was still heaving, but at least her voice returned to normal.

"All right...okay. Lemme tell ya what happened," she began. "You gave me that cash, I hit a bar, got a nice buzz for a change..." I would have asked her what went wrong, but I was beginning to pass out.

"Then....hey?!" She yelled, grabbing me when she saw me. "Wake up, shit for brains! I thought you wanted to hear this?!" She smacked me a bit to wake me up; it didn't help. "I SAID WAKE UP, GODDAMN IT!!" She yelled in my ear. I was alive at the sound of that!

Sayoko sighed, putting her cigarette back in her mouth. "Anyway, today I finally had a decent amount of cash, so I could really get the booze down my neck." I groaned, my nose bleeding.

"I should think so," I mumbled, "it was practically my entire paycheck." Unfortunately, I wasn't thinking at that point. Next thing I saw was a fuming Sayoko with my TV held over her head. I quickly corrected myself. "Understood. I shall refrain from making any further pithy observations." I sighed. "Do continue, please."

Sayoko growled. "And, so...as I was saying..." I applied tissue to my nose as she unraveled her story.

"This totally fab hunk sits down next to me. 'Let me buy you a drink,' he say, and I'm thinking 'Oh, yeah, baby!'" I sighed.

"How very nice for you." I commented. She ignored me and continued.

"So I tell him, 'Yeah, I been hangin' out with this hopeless little dweeb lately, ya know?'" She says, while drinking with my money. I felt SO sorry I was her 'hopeless little dweeb'. Sayoko shrugged.

"It wasn't like he was only after my body. Hey, he had cash to spare, and there was a good feel about him." She lightly shrugged again. I was getting impatient. "Anyway, after a while his friend showed up too, and he was just too studly for words..." she droned off, remembering the stranger's handsome face. Finally, I snapped.

"Will you get ON with it?! When did things go BAD?!" I shouted. Sayoko ignored me, as usual.

"We did some pub-crawling, grabbed some food, danced a bit, y'know... had a good time. Finally, we're walking by this hotel, and... 'How about it? Wanna do a threesome?'" I blinked, wide-eyed.

"They got you drunk and took advantage of you?! Those bastards! No way!" Sayoko had been raped! Or so, I thought.

"Naw. I was practically sober. Anyway, it was MY idea to hit the hotel." She lit her cigarette. "They were shit-faced." So was I! My heart skipped a beat!

"Anyway, we checked in. I figured, 'Hey, two young studs...we'll be here for hours,' so I got them to cough up for a suite, all night. Damn, I was horny!" She turned away from me, puffing her cig. I kept waiting for all of this to turn bad, and all I get is a "Literotica forum" letter.

***

Sayoko Bizen bathed in the steamy hotel shower, running her sudsy hands all over her tanned flesh. When she finished, she turned off the water and dried her silver hair and body, wrapping herself in a towel around her lovely breasts. She slowly stepped out of the bath and into the hotel suite.

Two young studs lay on the bed, waiting for her. One with short blonde hair and a coy grin, the other with black hair pulled back into a thin ponytail and some cool shades. Both were in their underwear, and both of them were lean and firm with muscle. The blonde was lightly smoking a cigarette. The other whistled as Sayoko stepped into view. She grinned coyly and slid off her towel, exposing her sexy figure.

"Well, boys... whaddaya think?" She cooed, her ribbon choker the only article of clothing on her body. Her skin was tanned and flawless, her body trim and athletic. Her luscious breasts bounced free and waited for them. Between her legs, her muff was thin and trimmed neatly, and she was already horny as hell. The men eyed her with open jaws.

"Fuckin' A, babe!" "Holy shit! Fucking incredible!" They smirked as she put her hands on her hips, eyeing them playfully. They quickly discarded their clothing, exposing their large, throbbing cocks.

"Hey hey! Hard already!" She laughed evilly.

They both laughed nervously. "Geez, what do you expect?" "Shit, I've been hard since I first saw you!" Sayoko smirked and went over to the one in glasses, kneeling down before his erect cock.

"Mmm...you silver-tongued devil, you!" She licked the head of his cock slowly, then enveloped his shaft into her hot, tight mouth, sucking him off eagerly.

"Whoa... babe!" The hunk groaned and moved with her, putting his hand on the back of her silver-haired head and helping her devour his hard-on. The blonde stood up and looked at them, and Sayoko got the hint. She motioned for him to come over with a single finger.

There she was, kneeling on the floor with one hand stroking a hard cock while she sucked off a second with wild abandon, and enjoying every second of it. She moaned and switched between them, sucking off the other one with lust. Within minutes the stud in glasses groaned and pulled away. "Back off for a sec, babe... or I'm gonna blow."

She snickered slyly, wrapping the head of the blonde's cock around her tongue. "Then why don'cha do me for a while, hon?" she winked at them and lay back on the bed. The blonde went to her side and she resumed blowing him off while the other spread her legs and immediately began to lick and probe her wet cunt hungrily. She loved it. The blonde pumped his cock into her mouth slowly while the 'cool' one slid his tongue deep into her snatch. They pulled back and grinned at each other, switching places. The blonde hunk licked her clit wildly, spreading her dripping pussy wide while the other straddled over her head and began to fuck her wet mouth. All the while, Sayoko was moaning and whimpering as they groped her breasts and ate her out. She loved the taste of cock, and especially the taste of cum.

Just as she felt like she was going to come (hard, she'd already experienced a few minor orgasms, but nothing to stop her sexual frenzy), they stopped and switched places again, this time the blonde straddled over her, force-feeding her his hard dick while the other pulled her legs up and onto his shoulders, pushing his rod into her pussy, fucking her deep.

"Oh YEAH!" She screamed, finally going into overdrive. She rolled over and got on her knees, taking the blonde deeper into her mouth while she was pounded from behind. All three of them were covered in sweat, and she could tell they couldn't take much longer.

"B-babe...gonna...come..." One groaned. "M-me... too..." The other bit his lip. Sayoko growled hungrily and looked up at them.

"Go for it boys...gimme that hot cum!" she stroked the blonde furiously while she was fucked faster and faster from behind, until finally they all came in a frenzy of moans; the blonde shot a heavy load into her mouth and across her cheek, while the other pulled out at the last second and shot his hot cum all over her ass and back. Sayoko screamed in ecstasy as she achieved her building climax and came hard.

***

I was flabbergasted.

And speechless.

"So, uh... anyway, that's the story." Sayoko looked down. I burst!

"What the fuck do you mean, 'that's the story'?!" I shook a stiff finger at her, yelling at her furiously. "You picked up two studs, they treated you like a queen, paid for everything, and then fucked your BRAINS out, just the way you like it!! Why the hell were you so mad?!?!" I was heaving, but I was also curious.

"Uh...you came?"

"Hey—hot dudes, times two? Like a freight train, baby!" Sayoko blushed. I rolled my eyes and finally got up, flopping back onto my bed.

"I give up, g'night." Sayoko stood up and shouted.

"Hey! You can't sleep!! I'm still pissed off!! You gotta come out and help me!!" She grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me out of bed, shoving my coat in my face and dragging me out.

"Aww... c'mon... lemme sleep. I'll help ya in the morning..." I whined as we went outside of my apartment building to the street, but Sayoko didn't let me go, pulling me towards the taxi she'd obviously left waiting.

"They'll be GONE in the morning, you fuckin' moron!" She steamed, opening the back door. "Take me back to the same hotel!" She ordered the driver, a balding man who seemed unimpressed by her attitude.

"Sure thing, lady." I was just about to join Sayoko in the taxi when she gave me the evil eye.

"No, you ride in front, Satoru!" She barked and slammed the door. I was confused, but only after a second of protest I rolled my eyes and sat in the passenger's seat, next to the driver, who took off.

There was an awkward silence in the car during the drive, and the driver and I only exchanged weird glances once. I looked in the rear-view mirror and noticed Sayoko laying on her side. "Uh...you sleepy or something?" I asked, curious. Sayoko snapped at me.

"Mind your own fucking business!" The driver glanced over slightly.

"Did the same thing on the way over, too...but she don't look sick or nothing." He was right. Sayoko wasn't sick at all, but she was acting like the world's biggest period had struck her. Was that it? Nah, no way. She'd have given some sorta clue to it earlier.

When we got to the hotel, I looked up at it through the window of the taxi. Most of the rooms were dark, the place mostly illuminated by outside light. I looked at Sayoko. "Er...what's the point of going back?" I asked. I had been dragged out of bed at, hell, it must've been five in the morning now.

Sayoko sneered. "I'm gonna get even with those bastards! And you're helping me!" She glared. What??

"'Get even'? I don't get it. They gave you a good time, right?" I asked curiously. Sayoko screamed loud enough to wake the whole hotel!

"SHUDDUP AND DO WHAT I SAY!" Jesus! Even the driver jumped!

We slowly got out and went to the walkway towards the hotel's front door. Sayoko looked around suspiciously, as if she were a spy on a mission. "Okay...they're in this hotel. Should still be asleep." She looked at me. I was irked.

"Look...if you're planning on robbing them or something, you can count me—"

"I WANT REVENGE FOR WHAT THEY DID TO ME, YOU STUPID FUCKING ASSHOLE!"

"AND WHY DO YOU WANT REVENGE FOR A NIGHT OF FUN, YOU WEIRD BROAD?!" I shouted back, fed up with her bitchy attitude! I wanted to know!

At that, silence. Or so I thought. Sayoko mumbled something very softly, but I couldn't hear.

"Pardon?" Another series of incoherent mumbles from Sayoko.

"Speak up, dear, big brother can't hear you!" I cajoled her, feeling like she was my little sister.

"They...They DEFLOWERED me." She sniffed.

What the fuck?? I smacked her hard! "WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT! How many times have you fucked me, you slut?!" 'Course, that was the only hit I got in before Sayoko kicked me in the stomach and began stomping on me. Roles quickly reversed then!

"Hey! You little wimp! Who do you think you're talking to?!" Sayoko snarled, kicking me while I was down. I quickly realized my place and began to beg.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm SORRY Mistress! It was just such a big lie, I couldn't..." My pleas were cut short as she dragged my dizzied ass to the hotel by my coat collar.

"Now quit being a pain and get your shit together! We're going in!" I groaned and drawled, still woozy.

"Yezz bozz..."

We went in and took the elevator up to the suites. We rounded a corner and stopped. Sayoko checked the number.

"Lessee... um... four-oh-five, I think." She nodded. I was getting second thoughts.

"Look...uh...there's two big dudes in there, right? I mean, even you can kick my ass..." I was right. I wasn't in any shape to be taking on one woman, much less two men. Sayoko snickered and turned to me, pulling out a small bottle from her pocket.

"No sweat! I got a friend who's a nurse, see? Before I went to your place I stopped by her hospital, and she fixed me up with some special shit!" I gulped. The bottle was full of some liquid. What was she planning to do??

"Wh-what is it...?" I asked—did I even want to know??

"Heh, it's called---------------------***

***

NAME OF DRUG DELETED FOR NATIONAL SECURITY REASONS

***

"Hey, jus 'cause I'm getting even doesn't mean I'm REALLY gonna hurt them." She smirked at me. I couldn't believe it! She giggled evilly. "If I give 'em a whiff of this while they're asleep, they won't remember a thing." She turned and slowly opened the door to the dark hotel room, handing me the bottle.

We slowly snuck in. "Don't forget to hold your breath," she whispered, "and don't get any on your skin!" I felt like I was walking a tightrope!

"H-how come you can't do this, boss?!" I whispered back curtly.

When we were done, those two unfortunate bastards would find themselves tied up on the floor to their hotel with their pants down, dildos jammed up their asses and lame 'ass' remarks written on their butt-cheeks, and they wouldn't even remember the hot sex the night before!

Needless to say, Sayoko was happy. She stretched and put an arm around me as the sun began to rise behind us as we stood outside in front of the hotel, the taxi gone. "Aaah! Now I feel better!" She smiled coyly, lighting another cigarette.

"Man, I could hardly stand to watch," I groaned. "harsh realm." She was sick! I looked at her, glaring. "Look...Sayoko...PLEASE explain...what did they do to you that got you so pissed?" Sayoko puffed her cigarette and sighed.

"Look, give it a break, willya? Ya don't need to know." I stamped my foot.

"No fair! I got up and came here, helped you and everything! You owe me one!" Sayoko rolled her eyes.

"I hear you. Sheesh. It was right after the third round..."

***

Sayoko Bizen lay with her two studs on the suite's bed, now covered in sweat and hot cum. They were getting worked up for a fourth round of threesome action, Sayoko sandwiched between the two hunks as they felt her up, working her pussy and fondling her breasts, and it was working.

"Hey, babe...time to try something new, hey?" the blonde behind her nuzzled her neck, grinning. Sayoko arched a brow.

"Huh? Sure. Like what?" Sayoko was always up for something new. The hot guy in glasses below her, groping her breasts, laughed.

"I know what he wants! Man, you LOVE that, don't you, bud?" Sayoko's curiosity was piqued.

"Don't worry, babe. You're obviously plenty experienced. Just relax..." the blonde cooed, running his hands down to her ass and squeezing it.

"Huh? Hey, wait a—"

Then, the only sound to come from that hotel room was the screaming of Sayoko Bizen.

***

"AAAGH!! No, no, no!! I...I don't want to remember!" Sayoko shouted, grabbing her head, eyes closed tight. Apparently I had struck a nerve. I'd never seen her like this before! What could have freaked her out so badly? I decided to drop it.

"Forget it, then. Sorry, Sayoko." I apologized. "Uh...you want a cola or something?" I offered, feeling some loose change in my jacket and turning to the nearby coke machine.

"S-sure, thanks." Sayoko sighed. She looked like hell.

"You've been running around all night. You must be exhausted, huh?" I asked, counting my coins. Sayoko nodded.

"Yeah, I haven't sat down once since—"

Even I could feel the hurt as pain shot through Sayoko and she collapsed on her knees, grabbing her ass and screaming in pain.

"OW OW OW!! OH GOD, MY ASS!!" She cried. A-ha! I finally realized as I sipped my cola, turning to her and putting my hand in my pocket.

'NOW I get it,' I thought to myself, 'she was still a virgin back there!' That's why she was laying down in the taxi! It was hard to believe, but hey, at least tonight wasn't just a pain in MY ass!