Slut: I Fuck the Stripper Slut Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,856 Followers

Suzi began to slow her riding down, gripping my cock inside her pussy as she ground her wet velvet smooth pussy onto my almost exploding cock.

I heard my own breathing, panting as my chest rose and fell with each sexually exhausting breath.

"I'm going to come Suzi!" I said through gritted teeth.

"Come in my mouth. I love the taste of your spunk!" She uttered as images of our past sex life flashed through my memory banks.

Suzi eased herself off my glistening wet cock, sighing the most sexual moan ever to reach my ears, as she knelt on the bed in her magnificent lingerie. I positioned myself kneeling before her, my rock hard cock pointing directly at her face.

Suzi smiled as her hand gripped my cock, stroking the length softly as she leant over the head of my cock, slipping her luscious lips over the purple blood engorged glans.

Her eyes maintained contact with mine as she swirled her warm tongue around the head of my cock, snaking down the shaft, then gave my balls a tingling lick.

Suzi smiled at me, holding my cock at the base, kissing and licking the shaft, she looked at me directly and whispered seductively.

"Give me your spunk. I'm thirsty for your spunk!"

She opened her mouth and slid my cock inside the delectable cavern, just as the first splash of a powerful orgasm hit her inner cheek. Suzi sucked gently as spurt after spurt of hot creamy spunk slid down her throat. The last spurt had vanished, but Suzi kept sucking gently on my now deflating cock. Taking my spent cock out of her mouth, she licked and kissed the head tenderly.

Looking up at me with my semi erect cock resting on her soft lips, she giggled.

"This could be a very interesting week!"

"I wholeheartedly agree!" Said James standing in the doorway!

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,856 Followers
12