Slut in Disguise

Story Info
A flashy dressed woman hides her slutty side well.
6.7k words
4.54
94k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,218 Followers

It's strange how looks can be so deceiving. Take Lola for instance. I had seen her at the same bus stop for the past year. It became a regular for me to honk my horn and wave as I drove past each morning on my way to work. She would return the wave and smile. Lola was a very beautiful middle age woman who always dressed impeccably. I just knew that she must have been some kind of Executive. She always wore what looked to be a very expensive business suit.

She carried a small briefcase and a little shopping bag. I guessed her age at around 55 but with women you never know. I could always tell if either of us was late by whether or not she was standing there waiting for her bus. I found out that Lola was never late. I had seen her get off another bus to wait for the one that stopped on her corner, so I guessed that she didn't live around that area. I would always smile at this picture of an empowered Black woman that she presented. Little did I know of the dark secret that she harbored behind her facade of a successful Black businesswoman?

I found out, purely by accident, on a rainy day. When I left home it had already started raining. And from the way my wipers were working overtime, it didn't look like it was going to stop any time soon. By the time I reached Lola's corner, it was pouring. I honked my horn and waved the way I always did. Then I saw the car come screeching around the corner. He came so close to the curb that he sent up a wave of water. Lola was in the way and got the brunt of it. She was drenched from head to toe. I pulled my car over to the side and got out. Running back to her, I asked her if she was all right. The driver of the car naturally kept right on going at full speed.

"That lousy fucking jerk! That rotten bastard! Motherfucker! Shit!" The words that spewed from Lola's mouth were anything but ladylike.

"Are you OK? I saw what was about to happened but I couldn't yell to you to jump back in time." Water was dripping off her face and down her raincoat. It had splashed her so badly that her open neck was now a running stream of water dripping down into her ample cleavage. "I can't go to work looking like this. Shit!"

"How about I drive you home so you can change?" She looked at me and I think she saw who I was for the first time. "Hello! Thanks but I don't want to take you out of your way. I live a half hours drive from here." I smiled as the water dripped down my own clothes. "That's Ok! I really didn't feel like working in the rain today anyway. This will give me a reason to take a vacation day and go back home."

I walked her over to the car. When I opened the door, she looked in. "Do you have something that I can sit on? I don't want to mess up these nice seats." I laughed. "If you knew how I looked some days when I get in this car after work, you'd wonder why the seats still look good. My name is Harold by the way." I held out my dripping hand to her. "I'm sorry! Where are my manners? My name is Lola. Hello Harold and thanks."

"Hello to you Lola and think nothing of it. Besides at least now I know your name and you are no longer the mystery lady." We both laughed at that statement. She gave me directions and we spent part of the ride just talking. I stopped at a coffee shop and came back with two big cups of coffee.

As she drank hers Lola laughed. "I hope we don't get caught in traffic, this coffee will run through me like a freight train." She had begun trying to clean up some of the water. Her briefcase had survived but her little shopping bag was a total loss. It had come apart and the contents had spilled all over the place. I gave her a plastic bag and she began stuffing her things into it.

She became so angry she again began to spew out the words of a drunken sailor in a bar. I began to laugh. Neither of us noticed that one of her envelopes had slipped down between the front seats and had lodged under it. As luck would have it we did get caught in a big traffic jam. Some kind of accident had us backed up forever. I noticed that Lola started to fidget in her seat. As we waited, her fidgeting became worse. Finally she couldn't take it any longer.

"Harold you got to pull over. If you don't I'm gonna pee myself. I knew I shouldn't have drunk that coffee." I looked around and there was no place for me to go. There was no shoulder and I was in the center lane of a three-lane highway. Seeing me looking around for a way out, she laughed and said, "I'd hate to have to have your seats cleaned. Please find somewhere". I remembered that I had a small pail in my back seat. I reached behind the seat and handed it to her.

"That's as good as I can make it. I hope you're not too embarrassed?" she looked at me. "You want me to pee in that? Right here! In the car! Right in front of you! But I just met you!" She looked in the back seat. The back seat was full of boxes that I was taking into work. If she did pee in the bucket, she would have to do it right there in the front seat. "There's no room in the back seat for me to go." I shrugged my shoulders. "Lola! You have two choices. You can pee in the bucket or in my seats. I'd rather you use the bucket.

I felt sorry for her a bit. But she really had no choice. It was either pee in the bucket or piss on my seats and on herself. Lola took the bucket from me. "Well I've done a whole lot worse in my day. I guess this won't hurt me. Try not to stare too hard. I don't need you driving into the back of another car while I'm trying to pee." I laughed and told her I'd keep at least one eye on the road. She pushed the front seat back as far as she could. Then kind of squatted in the seat well. She pulled up her wet skirt and I noticed she wore stockings and garter belt.

She pulled her panty crotch aside and I heard this loud hissing sound as she pissed into the bucket. She let out a little moan and I smiled. She looked up at me. "I bet you're having the time of your life. Watching this old woman piss in a bucket in front of you." I looked at her. Well I looked down between her legs; she had pulled her panty over so much her hairy pussy was visible. "To tell you the truth, I know you're embarrassed, but I have to admit, I like the view." I didn't tell her I would have loved to clamp my mouth on her wet slit. I kept that part to myself. She saw exactly where I was looking and smiled as she slowly let her panty cover her cunt. Then she sat up. "Where do I put this now?" I rolled down the window. "Throw it out. Somebody will think my car is leaking." She held the pail out the window and I saw just how much she had peed. She must have been full.

We finally got to her house and she invited me in. She kept a very neat home and there were pictures of her husband and family all over the place. I was standing in her kitchen dripping wet when her husband came in. He looked at me funny at first but when she came out dripping wet as well, he asked what had happened. She explained what had happened and he thanked me for bringing her home. I said my goodbye and left. I was in my garage pulling the boxes out of my car when I spotted the envelope. It was soaked and the flap had come open. I pulled it from under the seat. It must have contained at least 30 pictures.

I began to look through the pictures and had to stop. The pictures were of Lola. But the things she was doing were anything but ladylike. The first picture I saw was of Lola sitting with a big black dick in her mouth. The rest of the pictures were of her in various positions being fucked, eaten or just posing nasty for the camera. One even had her squatting over a white man's face and you could see the stream of piss, from her spread pussy lips, falling down into his mouth.

Another had her lying on her back while he did the same to her. Those pictures got me so hot looking at them, I had to go to my room and stroke my dick to get relief. As much as I wanted to keep them, I knew she would miss them so I had to return them to her. But not before I used my scanner and made copies of every one. I couldn't wait until the next day when I would see her. I looked at them again that night and jerked my hard dick into submission again.

I was horny the whole ride into work. When I saw her on the corner, I honked and waved. I pulled over to the curb and rolled down the window. "No rain today thank goodness! You look very nice I might add. That's a very stunning suit you're wearing but then you always wear nice suits." Lola thanked me for yesterday and smiled at my complements. I reached into the storage bin between the front seats.

"You dropped this between the seats yesterday. I thought you might want it back. Have a nice day Lola. See you tomorrow." I rolled up the window and pulled off. Lola stood there with a look of shock and shame on her face. She knew I had seen what was in the envelope. The next day when I drove by and honked, she waved me over to the side. "Do you think you could drop me off at the train station? I'd really like to explain about those pictures."

I unlocked the door and she got in. I watched her legs, remembering how she looked the other day as she pissed in the bucket. She knew I was looking and I swear she blushed. "I can imagine what you must think of me after seeing those pictures?" I looked at her then back at the road. I wasn't going to say a word. "Could I explain them to you?"

I turned to her. "Lola! Those pictures are none of my business. You don't have to explain anything to me." I turned back to the road. "I don't have to but I want to. I don't want you thinking I'm some kind of wild slut."

The look of sheer joy on her face as she did some of the things in those pictures already told me that she was already some kind of wild slut. The kind I'd love to be slutty with. "That guy in the picture was one of my clients?" I turned sharply to look at her. "Clients? As in you're a prostitute, clients?" Lola shook her head. "No, no, no! I'm not a prostitute. I really am a business executive. A very successful one I might add. He's one of my accounts. He has been after me for a long time. I finally gave in but told him it would cost him a lot of business if I came across. He told me that if I did those things for him, I would get a million-dollar account from his company. Hell! For that kind of money I would have shit on the floor and wallowed in it.

We went to dinner, signed a contract then I spent the rest of the weekend in his hotel. The packet you found in your car was just one of many. I keep the pictures until the deal is finalized. We've already worked out everything so now he gets his pictures. I'm glad that you were honest enough to give them back to me. So there! If you think that makes me a whore, then I'm a very expensive one!" I looked at this middle-aged woman. From the pictures, I could tell that under those clothes she had one hell of a body. "Does your husband know about your business practices?" Lola snorted. "Shit! If he found out, he'd kill me first then hunt the other guy down and kill him too. He's a loving husband and father but a real jealous bastard. I have to tell him I was going on a business trip every time I want to have some real fun. Since I do that a lot for my business anyway, he's accustomed to me flying off on a moment's notice."

We rode the rest of the way in silence. Then my cell phone rang. I answered and had a hurried conversation. "That's fuckin great! Let me know when you assholes get it straightened out. Yes, I'll be at home. What the fuck do you guys need me out there for?" I hung up. "Sounds like your having a great day. So what do you think of me now?" Her question caught me off guard. I pulled over to the side of the street. Traffic passed us by as I looked at her. I looked at her from her lovely face down to her pedicure toes. "I think you are one hell of a good looking woman. From the pictures that I looked at, you were enjoying yourself just as much as the guy was. I think you would have had his business anyway but insurance never hurts. I enjoy doing most of the things you were doing. I just won't pay for it. Other than that, it's none of my damn business." Lola looked at me and broke into a big grin.

"Well at least your honest about it. I think I like you Harold! Would you really like to see the other pictures?" I smiled at her.

"You're a beautiful woman with a great body. You were doing nasty things that turn me on. What do you think?" Lola smiled like a little schoolgirl. She dug into her briefcase and pulled out a packet. She handed it to me. I flipped through the pictures and could feel my dick getting hard. I'm sure that Lola saw it too. One picture had her on her knees with him pushing a dildo up her ass as she pulled her cheeks open. She was in front of a mirror so you could see the look of bliss on her face.

"Good photographer! Great model!" I handed the pictures back to Lola. She took them and put them in her briefcase. 'Aren't you afraid your husband will see them in there?" Lola put the pictures away. Then she snapped the briefcase shut. "This briefcase was especially made for me. Once I snap it close, you need two different combinations to open it. He doesn't know the combinations." I nodded my head. "That would be great, but the other day you never opened your briefcase in my car."

I pulled out back into traffic. She didn't say another word until we got to the train station. "Since you're not going to work, maybe you would like to have breakfast with me?" I nodded Ok and pulled off. She directed me to a restaurant that I didn't even know existed. When we walked in the place looked like one fancy joint. The biggest booth seated four patrons. Each table was secluded. There were a few people sitting down. The waiter came over and looked me up and down. Then he said hello and called Lola by her name. I could tell this place was special, private and expensive.

I didn't say anything, just sat down when we were seated. We sat in a booth that had a circular padded seat that let the patrons look out on the floor. "This is really a very private club. They serve breakfast in the morning and give sex shows at night. You have to be a member to get in. I'm a member!" I nodded my head. "And what kind of shows do they have?" This time Lola smiled at me. The white of her teeth made her dark features stand out. She really was a very beautiful woman. "Harold! How old do you think I am?" I looked at he. "I don't know, around early 50's?" Lola smiled then laughed. Her laughter lit up her face. "You flatter an old woman. I'm 66! Surprised?" I looked at her again. "If you're 66, then whatever you're taking I want a lot of it."

"I have always taken very good care of my body. My husband is 68 and he doesn't have half the energy I have. I guess that's why I play the way I do. Besides, he doesn't enjoy sex the way I do. I want it all. He's happy with turning me on my back, doing the wild thing, then going to sleep for the night. If he weren't such a good man, I would have left him. He doesn't understand the need I have for the type of sex I enjoy. I guess that's why it was so easy to go to the hotel with my client. He had a ball and I had both of his."

The waiter came and we ordered omelets, coffee, juice and toast. The next thing I knew, a chef came out wheeling a cooking cart. He prepared the omelets right in front of us. As he did, a very pretty waitress poured fresh coffee and squeezed our orange juice from fresh oranges. Yes this place would be very expensive. I noticed that the waitress and Lola smiled as they looked at each other.

When the waitress was standing next to Lola squeezing her oranges, I saw Lola's hand slide up her skirt. The waitress hesitated a few seconds then continued. I watched her as she walked away. High heels, great legs, nice ass, big tits and a pretty face. She had enough to be a showgirl. Lola saw me looking at the woman. "Nice girl! She has one of the juiciest pussies I've ever tasted." I looked at Lola and she burst out laughing. "Well you did say that those pictures had all the nasty stuff you liked. Why are you surprised that I would like being with a woman? Don't tell me you're one of those macho men?"

"No! I was just wondering why you're letting me know all this about you?" Lola looked down into her plate. "Most men wouldn't have given me back my photos. And if they did, they would have been begging or trying to blackmail me for some pussy. You did neither and from what you say you like that kind of thing too. I like you and would like to go to bed with you. Plain and simple enough for you?" Well she was nothing if she wasn't blunt. I guess I was supposed to go running for the hills.

We were sitting side by side. I felt her hand go to my lap. I had been hard since I saw the rest of the photos so she found my dick stiff and throbbing. Her hand closed around it. She was gauging the size of me. "Mmmmm! Nice size! I could have fun riding this cock! Would you like to have fun with me?" I looked directly at her as she unzipped my pants. "I would, but I don't think I could ride my cock and have fun."

That statement made her laugh. She laughed until her mouth closed over my dick. I couldn't believe that this sophisticated woman was sucking my dick in this restaurant. The waitress came over to the table. "Would you like another cup of coffee, Sir? I could only nod my answer. Lola's mouth was so hot and wet and she was giving me the most delicious head job I ever had. The waitress looked down at the woman's bobbing head and my exposed dick. She smiled.

Lola's hot tongue was bathing the underside of my dick as she sucked my shaft. The waitress showed no sign of moving. I couldn't have held back if I wanted to. The loud slurping sound of Lola on my dick could be heard around the restaurant, I was sure of it. I felt my balls erupt. Lola swallowed it all. Lifting her head, she wiped off the excess cum on her mouth with a napkin. Then she looked at the waitress. Marilyn! I will have another cup of coffee, thank you?" Marilyn came around to Lola's side and began to pour. Again Lola's hands went up her skirt. This time Marilyn shifted her legs and opened wider. I watched her face and could tell the minute Lola's fingers went up her cunt. I took the coffeepot from Marilyn's trembling hand. "This afternoon Marilyn. Do you understand?" the girl only nodded her head as Lola removed her hand. It was covered with Marilyn's pussy juice. Lola looked at me as she licked it off.

"Surprised! Shocked!" I took a sip of my coffee. "This is real good coffee. And no I'm not shocked or surprised. How could I be when you just finished giving me some of the best head I've had in years." Lola attacked her breakfast with a vengeance. I sat and watched her eat, then turned my head to my own meal. When Lola finished eating, she looked directly at me. "So do I get to enjoy more of your delicious dick?" I almost choked on my coffee. I could have just answered her but I felt that her earlier display needed to be answered. I turned in my seat. Looking at her I slid my hand along her thigh. When it reached her panty, she was already wet. I slipped my hand under her elastic and felt the hairiest, hottest pussy. I began to slowly work my finger deep into her. To my surprise, Lola lifted her ass up long enough to pull her skirt clear. "It won't do to go into work with a big stain on my ass."

Lola opened her legs wide. "Fuck it nice and slow baby! Oh yes! Work those fingers up this cunt!" I leaned in closer. "I do want to fuck you. And I'll treat you the same way you treated your client. All the things you did to him, I'm gonna do to you." Lola had her head back against the back of the sofa bench. "That's what I hoped you'd say! Fuck me like a slut. Treat me like a whore. The nastier the better."

Lola's voice had risen as my fingers worked. Then my thumb was rubbing her clit. "Oh you bastard. What will you do to me?" I slipped one finger out and began to rub her asshole. Lola put both hands on her ass and pulled. My finger slipped inside accompanied by her moan. "Remember the picture of him drinking your hot piss? Well I'm gonna be the one feeding it to you instead." Lola began to hump her ass against my intrusion. "Oh Shit Harold! I want you to drink a lot of beer before you do it. I wouldn't let him do that to me but I wanted it so bad." I looked around and the couple opposite us was watching.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,218 Followers
12