Slut in Disguise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,227 Followers

The young girl had the older man's dick in her hand and she was jerking it hard and fast. "You nasty slut! I'm gonna fuck you up your sweet ass then watch as you suck my dick clean." That was it! That took her over the edge. With a low moan that grew in volume and sound, Lola came on my fingers. Shit! She came all over my hand and the seat. But instead of just letting me stop, she lay down on the seat. Throwing one leg against the back of the seat and the other on the table, she cried out. "Suck my pussy Harold! Suck it now!" I was beyond caring who saw us. I bent down and inhaled the fragrance of her steamy cunt. Then began to lick her slit. Suddenly Lola grabbed my head. I felt her nails digging into my scalp.

"Drink me you bastard! Make it good for me!" I sucked her clit hard. Then I felt the first splash hit my chin. I clamped my mouth over her pee hole and began to suck hard. I could hear her shouts even though her legs were clamped around my ears. Lola bucked hard as she came. She didn't let go until she had calmed down. As I lifted my head up I grabbed her hair. I had kept one last mouthful of her hot liquid. Pulling her to me, I kissed her making sure she took mart of my mouthful. She not only sucked it from my mouth; she licked my face clean. I heard a moan and looked at the other couple. The young girl was bouncing up and down on the older man's lap. Lola tossed some money on the table. "I have to get to work. Give me your number, I'll call you later."

Later was a whole week later. I had just convinced myself that I would never hear from her. Even though I still passed her every day with a honk and a wave, I was determined not to stop and talk until I heard from her. It was around 7pm when the phone rang. "Hello?" I heard a soft sigh. "Either you're totally turned off or you're in no hurry to use my hot pussy? How come you haven't stopped to talk to me Harold?" I laughed. "Hello Lola! I felt that if you were serious, you would call like you said. I didn't want to be too pushy, no matter how hot I am for you cunt and ass." Lola laughed. "Will you really make me clean your dick after fucking me up the shitter?"

"Where are you? Surely you can't be home talking like that!" I heard Lola moan. It was a moan of pleasure being received. "No baby! I'm at my office. Remember the waitress Marilyn? Well she's kneeling on my carpet sucking my hot pussy right now. As soon as she finishes, I'm going to strap on one of my dildos and listen to her scream as I fuck this sweet young ass. Wish you were here to take care of her other hole at the same time." I remembered Marilyn. I remembered the way she looked when Lola slid her hand up her thigh and the look on her face as she watched me get head. Oh yes! I remembered Marilyn all right.

"Harold! I'm going to be out of town for a sales conference. I leave Thursday at 10AM. Think you can be at my hotel by 9:30 Thursday night?" I could feel my dick jump at the thought. "That depends. Where's the hotel?" Before she answered, I heard her moaning and telling Marilyn to make sure she drank every drop. "Damn! This girl really knows how to drain my pussy. Remember the place we had breakfast? Well, meet me there at the bar. Tell them you are my guest. I hope you meant what you said about enjoying the things I do." Harold laughed. "Just wear something that you can afford to miss. I'm gonna rip your clothes off and fuck you before you get in the room good." Lola started to moan and Harold couldn't tell if it was from what he said or from what Marilyn was doing to Lola at that moment. But he could imagine what the scene would look like.

Thursday at 9:25 Harold was let into the private club. Lola came in shortly after. They sat and had a few drinks. As Lola sat next to him, her hands kept straying towards his crotch. By the time she said she was ready to go up to their room, Harold was hard as stone. Lola had taken off her light raincoat and had it over her arm as they entered the room. As she unlocked the door, she didn't notice Harold unzipping his pants and pulling his hard dick from his pants. As soon as the door closed behind them, Harold grabbed Lola and spun her around until her back was up against the door. "Come here bitch! I've been thinking about this ever since you sucked my dick downstairs for breakfast." Grabbing her dress by the top, he yanked and heard it rip down the middle. Lola stood there in her heels, bra, panties, garter belt and hosiery.

Harold grabbed her panties and ripped them off her supple ass. Grabbing her legs, he lifted her up and slid his hard dick up her already wet cunt. Lola grunted as she took it in. "Oh you bastard! You couldn't even wait for me to get undressed. You want to tear this pussy up, don't you? You want me to scream? Then shove that fat dick up me even harder." The door banged as Harold lunged into her soft body again and again. He could feel the wetness of her cunt around his torrid dick. Then without warning, he lifted her off. "No Harold! Not yet! I was just about to cum baby."

Instead of listening to her, Harold pushed her to her knees. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled hard. As Lola opened her mouth to cry out, Harold shoved his dick inside. Lola gagged once before she began to suck his dick. He began to give her long strokes, directing her mouth with her hair. "So you want me to fuck you up the ass then make you clean my dick? Maybe I'll give you something to wash it down with too."

Harold's words enflamed Lola even more than his hard actions did. She had been ready to cum from the moment he ripped her clothes off. Lola's mouth was stretched to take his fat cock in. she could smell his sweat and that musky odor made her more excited. Oh if her husband could only give it to her like this. Lola felt her first orgasm hit her and she moaned around his plunging cock. Then she cried out as Harold yanked her head off his dick. He pulled her up and almost threw her on the bed. Pushing her legs up till they almost doubled her over, he bent his head and began to suck her hot pussy. Harold was in no way gentle with her. And she loved it. He sucked her clit so hard she almost cried but it didn't stop her from cumming hard into his sucking mouth. Then she felt his fingers start to invade her soft pussy. "When was the last time you had this pussy fisted?"

"Harold you can't. Your hand is so big; you'll stretch me too much. My husband will find out." Harold laughed a cold, cruel laugh. "You drank another man's piss, a white man I might add, for a million dollar contract. You're gonna drink mine and I won't pay you a dime. I guess that makes my piss worth more than a million dollars." Harold was being rough and he knew it. He also knew that Lola was getting off on being handled so roughly. "From now until I let you walk out this room, you're nothing but a whore I'll use for my pleasure. If I stretch your pussy then you'll just have to make up some story to tell that limp dick husband of yours."

One thing about Lola, she was protective of her husband. "Don't you dare talk about my husband like that. You have no fuckin right." SMACK Harold's palm landed along side her face with enough force to send her rolling on her back. The blow was so unexpected and sudden that without control, Lola came. Harold stood watching her tremble. Her hands went to her pussy and Lola began to rub her clit furiously. "Look at you bitch. I slap the shit out of you and all you can think of is satisfying that hungry pussy." Harold pulled Lola from the bed by her hair. He half dragged her over to a straight-backed chair. Kneeling before her, Harold reached under her skirt and rolled down her stockings. He tied first one leg to one leg of the chair and then the other one. Then he took his belt and tied her hands behind her back.

"That should keep you out of trouble while I take a shower." As Harold walked away, Lola called after him. "Harold! You bastard! Untie me now. Don't leave me tied up like this." Harold turned around and looked at Lola. Something in his face made her flinch. For the first time, Lola became scared. Most men could act hard and mean if given the proper stimulation. Something in Harold's face let Lola know that he didn't have to play at being that way. Harold reached down and picked up her tattered panties. Bending before her, he shoved the entire panty up her dripping cunt. When he pulled it out, Lola saw just how wet his treatment of her had gotten her. Harold grabbed her by the hair. Pulling it until she cried out, he looked directly into her eyes.

"Open your mouth wide bitch." Lola knew what he was going to do and she almost cried real tears in fright. But that same fright made her open her mouth wide. Harold stuffed the wet panty inside. "When I come from the bathroom, if that panty is not still in your mouth, you'll have to explain a lot of things to your sweet hubby." Lola could taste her sweat and cum in her mouth. She could also taste the bitter taste of her pee. But the over-riding taste was fear. What had she gotten herself into? And if Harold grew crazy and really hurt her, how would she explain it to her husband? She heard the water running and then him washing in the tub. When he came out, he was dripping wet. "I'm going to untie you now. I want you to use that sweet tongue of yours and dry me off. You sill start at my toes and work your way up to my neck. Do I have to tie your hands behind your back or will you behave?"

Lola tried to speak but the gag only allowed the words to come out like muffled whimpers. Harold reached out and removed the gag. "I'll behave, I promise. Just don't hurt me, please?" Harold could see the fear in her face. He smiled and Lola felt shivers run down her spine. He reached out to stroke her face and she pulled back flinching. "What's the matter honey? Am I more than you bargained for? Well, you'll think first the next time you pick up a perfect stranger and invite him to fuck you."

Harold untied her feet and then her hands. Lola got up slowly. As she got up, Harold sat down. "Sit in front of me." When Lola sat facing him, Harold lifted his foot. Lola took it in her hand. Slowly she brought it up to her mouth. She could smell the fresh scent of the soap. She sucked the big toe in her mouth and proceeded to lick every inch of his foot. Then she did the other. She worked her way up his legs and thighs until she reached his balls. Harold laughed. "I know what you're thinking slut. If you hurt my balls, I'll snap your neck before you can reach the door."

His words were delivered so cold and matter of fact that Lola believed him. But before she could bend her head to dry his balls with her tongue, he got up. Lying on his back, he was on the bed with his legs open. "This should make it easier for you." Lola went over to the bed. All thoughts of escape driven from her mind. The submission he was forcing upon her was working to make her betray herself. By the time she had licked his swollen balls clean she was moaning. Looking at Harold, she slowly worked her head up and down his swollen, hard dick. "Don't get too comfortable. You're not finished yet." Lola lifted her head up and Harold turned over on his stomach. Lola bent her head and using her hands spread his hairy ass cheeks apart. With slow deliberate strokes of her tongue she licked his crack. Then she began to slowly tongue fuck his asshole. The nasty, perverse act she was doing made her hot. Lola found that her pussy was throbbing madly.

"Oh Lola! Oh you hot slutty bitch. Tongue my ass. That's it baby. Slide that sweet tongue right up my tight asshole. Fuck it slow." Lola reached between Harold's thighs and began to slowly stroke his dick. Lola could feel Harold getting ready to cum. she increased the speed of her tongue and the strokes of her hand. Harold lunged forward freeing him pull away from her probing tongue, Lola groaned in frustration. Harold turned over and looked at her. "You love it don't you? Now bring that ass up here. Squat over my dick and guide it to your asshole."

Lola did as she was ordered to do. As soon as Harold felt her pushing against his hard dick, he lunged. "IEEE!" Feeling him forced up her ass, she cried out. Then she began to work her asshole up and down his lovely dick. Lola reached down and began to rub her pussy. Before long, Lola was bouncing up and down on Harold's dick. "Oh Harold! Oh baby! You're fucking my ass like you promised. Oh shit you dick is so fat and long. Oh baby! I'm cumming! I'm cummmmmmmiiiinnnngggggg!" with a loud cry, Lola sat down hard on Harold's dick forcing it all the way up her ass.

Harold couldn't believe how tight the muscles in Lola's ass worked his dick. He had no control over being able to hold back. With his own grunt, he shot his load up her ass. Lola's eyes were glazed over with lust. She could feel another climax about to hit her. "Now bitch! Suck my dick the way you want." Slut that she was, Lola didn't have to be told twice. She turned around as she raised up and swallowed Harold's entire dick. Harold grabbed her by the hips and buried his face between her thighs. Lola came hard and the hot creme gushed from her pussy into Harold's sucking mouth.

Two of them collapsed on the bed totally exhausted. Harold lifted up on his elbows. "Well my hot slut, did I make it good for you?" Lola's body was wracked with another orgasm. "Oh Harold! That was the best fuck I ever had." Harold pulled her up to him and kissed her deeply on the lips. "I thought if I scared you, it would be more erotic. Next time I'll have another secret in store for you."

For the rest of the weekend, Harold and Lola tried to find every angle and position possible to fuck in. And when the weekend ended and Lola was on her way home, all she could do was feel the constant throbbing of her pussy and wonder what new things Harold would think of for the next time. And as she smiled to herself, Lola knew there definitely would be a next time real soon.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,227 Followers
12