Slut in Training

Story Info
I want to be used and abused.
1.2k words
3.65
39.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to be trained as a slut.

I'm always hot and horny. I love sex, there's nothing I wouldn't try.

I arranged to have a slut training party in my basement. My friend Jodie and her husband were going to be my teachers. They are both bi.

The party starts before they come over telling me what to wear. Nothing I am to answer the door naked. We go downstairs and I have to stripped Joey of his clothes. I start by removing his shirt, rubbing my hands up and down his chest. My hands go lower slipping into his pants touching his cock. I'm told to pull his pants down and off, and suck his cock, suck it good make it hard. He sits on the bed, stroking it. Jodie tells me to undress her. Starting with her blouse I unbutton it, undo her bra releasing her tits. I reach up and lick each nipple, the push her tits together lick and sucking both. My hands go to the zipper on her skirt. I slide it down revealing a shaved cunt, i cup it running my finger over her clit and a couple of inside her. She pushes me away and lays next to her husband telling me to stand and bend from the waist to service them. I start licking the outside of his cock. Then i moved up to her nipples and licked my way down to her pussy, licking her clit. My hand reaches for his cock as they're hands reach for my nipples they pull them downward hard.

Jodie tells me to lay on the bed. Together they put nipple clamps on me. My ass moves off the bed because of the pain. They lick their way to my pussy. Jodie feel stubble and decides to shave it. While shes getting the razor ready Joey licks my clit and fingers my pussy. I'm ready to explode. Jodie lathers up my lips, shaves me, while Joey inserts fingers both of my holes. As Jodie wipes.my clean, Joey puts a vibrator on my clit. I start thrashing around, I'm told to stop but can't. Suddenly the pressure on my nipples is unbearable. She starts slapping my tits hard telling me I disobeyed her and will be punished.

Joey moves me to the center of the bed and handcuffs my arms above my head. Jodie spreads my legs wide and ties them up revealing my wet pussy. She lowers her head and licks my clit shoving finger into me deep. I start moving but can't.

She asks do you want to cum. I scream yes. Joey kneels up and shoves his cock into my mouth telling me to suck it good. When I stop for a minute he tightens the clamps more. Jodie is attacking my pussy again. Joey pulls out of my mouth jerking his cock telling me to open wide and stick your tongue out for my cum, then swallow it. I do and then I have to lick him clean. Jodie sits on my face spreads her lips apart and tells me to be a good slut and make me cum. My tongue reaches for her clit and i lick it as Jodie tries to lower herself even more on my face. Soon her juices are running onto my face.

As she climbs off she releases the nipple clamps Joey is pounding my pussy with a vibrator as I cum.

They untie me turn me over placing a pillow under my head, they retie me again. I feel hands running over my ass. A finger is pushing into my ass, as the vibrator enters my pussy. I hear a drawer open and shut then a crack as a belt hits my ass. Again and again I'm told What a slut I am. The spanking stops and I see Jodie sucking his cock while he pounds her pussy with his fist. Jodie cums but he doesn't he is saving it for me. He spreads my cheeks and in one stroke plows deep into my asshole. I scream and m nipples are pulled and another slap on my ass. Jodie goes behind him and rams a vibrator into his ass turns it on high and pounds it making him fuck me hard. My ass is being filled with cum. Slowly, the world stands still as we relax.

Jodie and Joey go to take a showe but before they go the tighten the clamps and insert vibrators in my ass and pussy. I didn't know until later they were remote controlled, so I never knew when it would stop and go. I kept cumming and cumming. When they walked into the room I was cumming again, but I disobeyed again. I was untied again, turned over and they were just looking at me with cum dripping out of me, my nipples red and swollen. Joey left and went to the kitchen and came back with ice and a can of whipped cream. Jodie bent over me making me suck her nipples. She reached down and rubbed my clit.

Joey took an ice cube and placed it on my clit letting it melt. Jodie took an ice cube straddled my face put the ice cube on her clit and told me to blow on it. She screamed at me to lick her pretty pussy. When she was done she put n ice cube into my pussy and placed a clamp on my clit while Joey sat his ass on my face. He spread his cheeks and gave me his ass to lick. When he got hard he got between my legs and Jodie guided him into my pussy. She untied my legs and putvmy legs on his shoulders lifting my ass so she could fuck it with a vibrator. I was screaming fuck fuck it feels good. Joey tightened the clamp on my clit he shoved his cock all the way in and she rammed my ass hole. I was in tears, Joey finally took off the clit clamp as he pulled out his cock jerking cum on my pussy.

Jodie reached up to remove the nipple clamps and massaged whipped cream into my tits. She released my arms and helped me sit up. Jodie and I shared sucking his cock, then he and i shared licking her pussy. I had to watch them fuck each other. Jodie was laying on her back as I reached for the whipped cream and sprayed it on her tits and nipples licking it all off in between kissing her with the cream on my lips. When Joey was done fucking her, he pulled out and i licked him clean. He laid on the bed and i grabbed a couple of ice cubes and rubbed his cock with them. I took the whipped cream and covered his cock and licked and sucked him off. Jodie was begging to be fucked up her ass. He pulled her onto his cock leaving her clit exposed. I took the whipped cream aimed it for her pussy and got between their legs licking balls and pussy. When they finished i licked him clean and sucked his cum out of her. I can't wait till the next time.