Slut: It's what I am! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,862 Followers

Andy and Dave headed in my direction with a glass of prosseco in their hands.

"Your drink madame!" Andy smiled as he handed me the sparkling wine.

"Thank you good sir!" I responded "A naughty girl needs hydrating regularly!"

"Hydrating? So Alex must have fucked you dry!" Andy smiled with a wicked glint in his eye.

Somewhat startled and aroused at his forthright reply, I smiled with just a hint of blushing.

"No actually, he left me very wet!" I replied gaining the upper hand.

"Glad to hear he left you nice and wet! Dave and I look forward to finding out just how wet!" He grinned confidently.

"We'll have a few drinks and a few dances, then we can all go upstairs and you guys can do to me whatever you want!" I smiled, running the tip of my tongue along my white teeth.

"I'll dance first if you don't mind?" Dave chirped, grabbing my hand and leading me toward the packed dance floor.

The music was old school 80s disco, great to dance to and fun to listen to. As we reached the dance floor the music changed to a slow smoochy number. The lights dimmed as Dave placed both hands on my basque clad waist, pulling me close enough to him that I could feel his large erection.

It felt strangely naughty, dancing dressed as a slut with a guy dressed as a Vicar, with his hard cock poking into me.

"Someone is pleased to dance with me!" I smiled indicating Dave's hard cock pushing in to me.

"Are you really gonna take us upstairs and let us fuck you?" Dave swallowed unsure.

"Dave, you guys are going to take me upstairs and do whatever you want to me!" I whispered, my hot breath tantalizing his ear.

"Anything? Even fuck your ass?" Dave enquired.

"I hope so. It's just been fucked by Alex and is hungry for more cock!" I smiled stroking his huge hard cock through his trousers "Perhaps you guys could DP me!"

Dave gulped, running his hands up toward my breast as he gently squeezed my huge orbs.

My nipples were burning with desire, as Dave squeezed my breasts, pushing his erect cock in to my crotch. My tiny tight mini skirt rolled up my mound, revealing my shaved slit to his hard trouser covered cock.

"Fucking hell Dave! That feels really good!" I breathed into his aroused earlobe.

"Your shaved pussy feels like it could be very tight!" Dave smiled, pushing his cock into my slit.

My labia opened allowing the trouser covered cock to slide between my pussylips. The friction of the material was so exciting. A mixture of delightful tingling sexiness and wonderful roughness of pain. I wasn't going to last very long at this party drinking and dancing. I wanted cock inside me, fucking me wildly and squirting spunk in all of my holes.

"I'll have a quick naughty dance with Andy, then we can go up to my room and you guys can do whatever you want to me. Tonight I'm your slut!" I re-assured.

I smoothed my mini skirt back into place as Dave adjusted his erection. We walked off the dance floor and headed for Andy.

"Come on you!" I indicated to Andy "Its time for you to feel me up on the dance floor!"

Andy smiled, grabbed my hand and ushered me to the dance floor.

The music was a 1980s power ballad, which would require a slow dance. Andy placed his hands around my basque cinched waist, just as Dave had done. Pulling me close to him, his lips grazed my earlobe and whispered.

"I've always wanted to fuck you Suzy! After tonight maybe you and I can hook up without Dave?" He implored, flicking his tongue deftly around my earlobe. My back shivered with delight at his aural skills. I placed my own lips over his ear and breathed.

"If you fuck me good tonight then I'm sure we can hook up! Remember, tonight you can do whatever you want!" I licked his ear then placed my hand on his hard cock, growing stiffer by the second, almost bursting the material of his trousers.

"We can only do anything we want to you tonight?" Andy enquired.

"Honey you can do whatever you want to me every night!" I reiterated in my best slut tone.

"You are one sexy beautiful dirty slut! You're fucking amazing!" Andy gasped.

"Play with my bald slit!" I panted excitedly "Then we'll go upstairs, I'll be your slut and you guys can fuck me all night if you wish!"

Andy sneakily placed the palm of his hand under my tiny tight mini skirt, moving the hem upward, his palm cupped my shaved slit. I planted my lips over his as he began to slide a finger inside me.

Our tongues became entwined rhythmically like two snakes doing a mating dance.

"Come lets get upstairs, I need to feel you inside me!" I panted as Andy grabbed my hand, leading back over to Dave. I didn't get the opportunity to smooth my skirt back in to place, leaving me to walk back to Dave with my hairless slit partially revealed. This aroused me even more, playing up to my exhibitionist side as a few guys looked open mouthed at my tight pussy on display.

The two guys and I headed out of the room in the direction of the lift. Dave pressed for the lift as Andy held me close and kissed me passionately. The lift door opened and we all piled in.

I leant against the back wall with my skirt riding up over my mound. Parting my legs, showing my bald pussy to them, I smiled at the two guys and said hoarsely.

"You two guys, finger me!" It was almost an order.

Dave was on my right with Andy on my left. Dave slid his right hand on to my smooth mound and singled out my clitoris for attention, with his left hand separating my butt cheeks and his index finger circling my tight asshole. Andy slid the index finger of his left hand along my shaved slit, spreading my juices along my opening, then slipped his finger knuckle deep inside my pussy.

I turned my head toward Dave as his lips covered my panting mouth and began to kiss me passionately. His left hand was being extremely active during our kiss, as his index finger wormed it's way into my asshole, sliding in and out, then circling my asshole, stretching it for events to come. Being double penetrated by different fingers was quite erotic and paved the way for later, when the two cocks I was currently stroking, would be in the holes currently occupied by the inquisitive fingers.

We weren't in the lift long enough to reach a sexual conclusion, but as the door opened, all three of us were panting lustfully. I scurried along to the room, desperate to get these cocks inside me. As I reached the door I took the keycard out of my bag, as Andy snatched it from me.

"Take your skirt and jacket off here!" Andy demanded with a huge grin plastered all over his face.

I removed my jacket, giving the guys their first glimpse of my basque covered breasts and waist.

Unzipping the tight tiny skirt, I slowly smoothed it over my garter straps, down my stockinged thighs and felt it fall at my feet. I stepped out of the tiny skirt as Dave picked up my jacket and skirt, tucking them under his arm.

Andy turned me to face the door, then placed my arms above my head, instructing me to arch my back and stick my ass out. He took the keycard and ran it down the crack of my ass around to my pussy where he slid it between my pussylips. He repeated this action several times until I turned my head to him smiling and said.

"Accepted!"

Both Dave and Andy laughed as the keycard was placed in the door slot, opening the door and allowing us to continue inside the room.

Andy and Dave started removing their clothing with great haste, revealing their toned buff bodies and very impressive hard cocks to me. Andy stood behind me, kissing my neck and holding my basqued breasts, as Dave stood directly in front of me, rubbing his cock on my shaved slit. Andy pushed his cock downward until his cock was sliding between my ass cheeks. This was a new sensation to me, but it was obviously not the guys first rodeo.

They somehow guided me to the bed with Dave lying on the bed with me on my knees, my face near his cock as Andy spread my legs and began to rub my smooth mound with his palm. I smiled at Dave and slowly took his cock in my mouth, maintaining eye contract as my lips slid up and down his shaft. Andy raised my ass and knelt behind me. His wet warm tongue licked the length of my shaved slit as he wriggled his tongue in and out of my pulsating pussy.

My legs began to shake with desire, as his tongue pleasured my pussy. He slid his tongue up and down the length of my slit, then slithered the tip around the rim of my asshole.

A tongue in my ass and a cock in my mouth, dressed only in stockings, black basque and high heels made me feel such a slut, just what I wanted to feel.

The sensational feelings created by Andy's tongue slipping in and out of my whilst I sucked diligently on Dave's cock were lustfully erotic. I'd always been quite the fan of anal sex and never objected when my ex husband wanted to defile my tightest hole.

The stretching of my ring as a hard cock eased its way inside my asshole always made me feel sexy in a dirty slut kind of way. What these two were doing to me was nothing short of breathtaking. I moved down Dave's shaft and delicately licked his balls, rolling my tongue around his hanging sac.

Andy removed his tongue from my ass and knelt directly behind my ass. Spreading my cheeks apart with one hand he began to rub the head of his cock up and down my slit, making my pussy tingle. With one swift thrust he filled my cunt to the brim with his big hard cock. I dropped Dave's cock from my mouth and moaned sexually.

"That feels fucking awesome!" I panted as Andy began thrusting vigorously.

"Take my cock bitch!" Andy snarled in true bull fashion.

"Tucks her ass mate and let me fuck her pussy!" Dave smiled.

Andy removed his glistening cock from wet tight pussy, pushing me up the bed to straddle Dave's thighs. Dave's cock was at my opening as I position jones my pussy over his large cock. With a roll of my hips, I slid my pussy down over his cock.

Another gasp of pleasure as Dave's cock filled my cock even more. It could have been the position I was getting fucked in but Dave's cock felt a lot bigger than Andy's!

I was gyrating my hips, fucking Dave's cock when Andy pulled my cheeks wide apart and spat directly on my puckered ring. I shudder d with shear sexual pleasure at Andy spitting on my ass, treating me like some porno slut!

Placing the head of his cock at my asshole, he pushed gently and my sphincter wrapped itself around his cock as the full length slid in effortlessly.

I was now being double penetrated by two hunky studs who were using my body for their sexual gratification and I couldn't have been happier.

Dave thrust upward in my pussy as Andy began sliding in and out of my tight asshole.

"You love cock don't you, you dirty slut!" Andy snarled playing his part to perfection.

"I love cock and being fucked like a slut!" I somehow panted between the extreme waves of pleasure both cocks were providing.

Instinctively I placed my open mouth over Dave's and slipped my tongue inside his mouth. Dave returned the favor, slithering his tongue deep in my mouth. For the first time in my life, every sexual orifice I possessed was being utilized sexually.

"Dave and I will fuck you regularly if that's what you want slut!" Andy said then slapped my ass, leaving a delightful stinging sensation.

"Oh yeah! Fuck me! I want to be your slut!" I panted breaking free from Dave's lips "I'm coming! Make me cum!" I cried out.

"Good girl!" Said Dave "Come on our cocks then you can swallow our spunk when we come!" He instructed.

The words aroused me and the thought stimulated me.

"I'm coming! I'm coming! Fuck me!" I panted.

Dave moved my breasts out of the cups of the basque and began to twist my nipples providing me with more pleasure and pain to accompany the pleasure and pain of a cock in my pussy and one in my ass.

I moaned throatily as my orgasm continued, escalating into a multiple orgasm, making me almost pass out with pleasure.

"Give me your cocks! I want your spunk!" I screeched begging for their manhood.

"All in good time slut! We'll be banging these holes for a little while longer!" Andy snarled then spanked my right buttock twice, leaving a delightful stinging feeling.

"Lets swap places" Dave said "I want to fuck the slut in the ass!"

Andy unplugged his cock from my ass, the cool air wafting across my gaping butthole. I climbed off Dave's cock reluctantly and saw my orgasm glossing on his hard shaft.

Andy lay on the bed and I straddled his thighs as his cock slid inside my pussy instantly. I ran my tongue along Andy's lips as Dave positioned his cock at my asshole. With one lunge his huge hard cock filled my asshole, causing me to gasp at its length stretching my asshole.

"We have to do this more often!" I whimpered as the two cocks began to fuck me slowly.

"I always wanted to fuck you Suzy, but I never imagined you would be such a dirty nasty slut!" Dave growled.

"I'll be as dirty and as nasty as you want me to be!" I panted nearing another orgasm as both cocks fucked me.

My nipples were almost in flames, such was the burning desire as Andy slithered his tongue over my erect sensitive nipples. I sighed with pleasure as his tongue tantalised the protruding erect flesh. Sucking the nipples gently, shivers were running up and down my spine as Dave began to thrust his cock in my ass with more purpose. Andy's cock was not as active, but little throbs and pulses oscillated through my pussy, triggering my next devastating orgasm.

"Fuck my ass!" I pleaded as Dave thrust his large cock rapidly in and out of my asshole.

"I'm going to cum up your ass!" Dave growled through gritted teeth.

"Fuck yeah! Squirt your spunk up my ass!" I pleaded pulling Andy's head into my breasts to suckle on my nipples at his hearts content.

My head was thrust back, pointing at the ceiling as my orgasmic moaning continued with Dave now emptying his balls deep in my colon.

Dave moved his lips on to my exposed neck and gently nibbled my goose bumped flesh. His lips grazed my earlobes as he whispered.

"You love cock!" And finished emptying his spunk in my ass.

Dave removed his cock from my ass, laying on the bed beside us, watching me ride Andy's cock.

I was now putting on a show for Dave, thrusting my hips back and forth, rolling my pussy on Andy's cock.

Andy was twisting my nipples harshly, which I actively encouraged, moaning softly as the pain brought it's own unit of pleasure.

"Do you want my spunk in your pussy or in your mouth?" Andy smiled twisting my nipples just a little bit harder. I was on the brink of another orgasm fucking Andy while Dave watched me panting with pleasure.

"Spunk in my mouth and we will all see it. Then I'll swallow all of your cum!" I panted as my orgasm burst through my entire being.

In one swift move Andy lifted me off his cock, turned me on my back and knelt at my head with his large cock pointing in my face. I slipped my lips over the head of his ready to explode cock, just as Dave slid two fingers into my pussy, rotating his fingers at rapid speed.

Rather than subside, my orgasm increased as Andy's spunk began spurting into my mouth.

Andy emptied every drop in to my mouth, leaving a substantial load swirling around my teeth and gums. Removing Andy's cock from my mouth I showed the guys the creamy white load as I swallowed deeply and all of the spunk was gone.

Andy laughed heartily saying.

"You fucking dirty slut!"

Dave increased the speed of his fingers, then surprisingly hooked the tips toward the front wall of my pussy. The tips made contact with my Gspot and the inevitable gushing orgasm was about to follow.

I was leaning on my elbows with my head back, gasping air into my lungs as waves of sexual pleasure were surging through my body.

My orgasm gushed like a vaginal tsunami as female ejaculate burst up Dave's arm, followed by another gush as I almost collapsed with sheer pleasure. Dave took his other hand and gently slapped it off my raw clitoris. He continued this for a few seconds as the final gush splashed out of my pussy.

Silence settled in the room as all three of us relaxed in our sexual bliss. The smell of sex was raw and exciting, a look of contentment painted on everyone's face.

"Well, gents, we will have to do this again! Now order some drinks and snacks, then you guys can fuck your slut again! If you're up for it?"

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,862 Followers
12