Slut Lessons For Scott's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,301 Followers

"All right, Laura, put your hands under your thighs, and pull yourself open. I need to see inside you."

Laura did so. She put the tips of her fingers to her outer labia and pulled. She looked down at what she was doing. Her pussy opened to Simon like a flower.

"You have a lovely cunt, Laura," Simon said. "You keep it bare around the lips, which is good, and a nice little well-trimmed patch above it. And If I'm not mistaken, that's a little wetness glistening inside you. Is this turning you on? Let's see."

Simon put a finger forward and dipped it into the pink flesh between Laura's spread legs. She shivered at his touch. Simon started low and drew his finger up the narrow channel. When he pulled his finger away it sparkled in the room light with moisture. He held it up for everyone to see.

"Wet," Simon said. "I'd say you are turned on, Laura. Here."

He put the finger to her lips. She sucked her own wetness off his finger and finished with a dramatic "smack."

"Scott," Simon said, "I think your lovely and very naked wife is ready. Laura, stand up."

His voice took on a harder and more commanding edge, and Laura stood up.

"It's time to get started," Simon said. "Before we do, the two of you have to answer some questions.

"Scott, do you want your wife to be a slut? Do you want her to show off her body, and to make it available, to other men, for them to play with? To look at? To fuck?"

Scott knew how he would answer but he hesitated anyway. It was one thing to spin fantasies in the bedroom with Laura; it was another to commit to something in front of another person. He was aware that a door was being opened; once he crossed through that door he wouldn't be able to come back.

"Yes, I do," Scott said.

"Laura," Simon asked, "Do you want to be a slut? Do you want to show off your body to other men, and make it available to them, to play with and have fun with? Do you want other men to fuck you?"

Laura hesitated, like her husband. But she knew how she would answer. She'd come this far. She was naked. She was shy and nervous, but she was ready.

"Yes, I do."

"Excellent," Simon said. "Before we get started, I need to let the two of you know the rules. Here's the deal. Scott, I'm going to take your wife away from you for most of the day. She will be naked the entire time. I will be video recording her, much of the time. I have set up your TV to access a live stream of the video. Your wife also will have a cell phone at all times." Simon held up the phone. "The two of you can text anytime. Sometimes, Scott, I'll text you about what's going on when the video feed isn't up. Here's the number for the phone, to which you can text her." Simon handed a small piece of paper with writing on it to Scott.

"You can communicate freely, but, Scott, you are not allowed to visit your wife today. You must stay here in your room and watch what happens on the TV screen. If you interfere, the lesson will end. Your relationship with the Agency will end. You'll never see me again.

"Laura, you are free to end things anytime you want. If you do, your relationship with the Agency will end, immediately. Your husband can come and get you, wherever you are. Since you will be carrying a cell phone he will be able to track where you are at all times.

"Laura, the only rule you have to follow is this: you have to do what I say. I'm going to be instructing you to do things you've never done before. You will be reluctant. Some of those things will be, by the standards of what you have done before, extreme. But if you want to complete this program, you must obey me. If you do not, the training will end.

"Do both of you understand?"

Laura and Scott looked at each other and nodded. They looked at Simon and at the same time said, "Yes."

"Good," Simon said. "One more thing." He pulled a sheaf of papers, stapled together, out of his bag. "I need to ask you to sign the contract." He handed the bundle of pages, along with a pen, to them.

Scott turned the pages over to get to the last page. He was excited and impatient. He signed his name on the last page and gave the contract to Laura.

Laura took the contract and the pen, but she could barely focus. Her head swum with curiosity about what was to happen. The words on paper in front of her barely meant anything. With effort she sorted out the pages until the signature page was in front of her. She signed above the line with her name quickly. She handed the papers back to Simon, who tucked them into his gym bag.

Simon stood up.

"Scott and Laura," he said. "I think it's time to get started."

Simon reached into his bag again. This time he pulled out a leather leash. He took the end with the steel clip and put it to the steel ring in Laura's neck collar. They all heard it snap shut.

"You won't be on a leash the whole time," Simon said to Laura. "But you will to start. Remember: you have to do what I say at all times. Understand?"

"I guess so," said Laura. "Yes."

"Good girl," Simon said. He zipped up his gym bag, picked it up with one hand, and took hold of the leash to Laura's collar with the other. He led her to the door of the hotel room.

"Wait a minute," Laura said. "You're going to take me out into the hotel, like this, naked? What if people see me?"

"What if they do?" Simon replied. "We want people to see you. That's the whole point of this. Besides, I'm taking you to a stair well on the side of the building. We're not going through the lobby."

When they reached the door, Simon turned back to Scott.

"Scott, keep your phone handy and check your texts. The video feed will be available shortly. You can text Laura at any time, but remember, you can't interfere with what's going on. I'll take very good

Simon looked from Scott to Laura.

"Time to go," he said. "Are you ready?"

Laura didn't know if she was ready. She'd never done anything like this. When the door opened and she stepped outside she would cross a threshold she'd never crossed. It excited her to think about it, but she didn't really know if she was ready for it.

But she had to find out.

"I think so," she said. "Yes."

Simon turned, opened the door, and walked out. Laura followed him on the leash. She looked back one last time at her husband, and their eyes met. Then the room door closed behind her, and she was in the hallway, completely naked. She wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible, but Simon stopped. He didn't seem to be in any hurry, and that made Laura more nervous.

"What if somebody sees me?" she asked. She couldn't stop her hands from covering the space between her legs and her breasts.

"They probably will!" Simon said. "That's the idea. Now take your hands away from your body. We want people to see you."

"What if we get in trouble?" Laura asked. She had fantasized about doing something like this, but she was more nervous about it than she expected now that the hotel door had closed behind her and they were walking down the hallway. "What if somebody calls the police? What if the cops see us?"

"It's unlikely we'll get in trouble here," Simon said, calmly. "I know the owner of the hotel. That's why I had your husband book the room here. If a guest sees you, they'll probably be just as startled as you. We won't have to worry about the cops until we're out on the street."

"On the street?" Laura asked, turning to Simon with a start.

"Yeah, but don't worry about the cops. You're going to expose a lot, but I'm careful. I've never gotten in trouble with the law before. Well, there was that one time, but they let me off with a warning. You can get away with getting naked in public around here as long as you don't stay in one place too long."

Laura followed behind him, the leash hanging loose between them. They walked to a door with an "exit" sign over it.

"We're going to take the stairs. They exit to the side of the building, near my car. I want to show you off, but I thought the hotel lobby might be a bit much."

In the stairwell, Simon stopped and opened his bag. He pulled out a video camera, and a phone. He held the phone out to Laura.

"This phone is for you. You can text your husband from time to time, send him naked selfies, whatever. You can hold it or I can carry it with me as we go. Why don't you take a selfie and send it to him while I get the camera set up? Once I get it going I'll set up a live video feed and Scott can watch your adventures."

Laura took the phone, held it out, and took a photo of herself, getting as much of her naked body in the frame as she could, along with her face, sporting a nervous smile. She texted it to Scott.

She looked around. They had four flights of stairs to walk down to the street level. Although she knew she was going to be seen by others soon, she was glad she'd made it this far without anyone seeing her.

"O.K.," Simon said. I'm going to unsnap your leash. It will be easier to record you while you descend the stairs." He took the phone back and strapped it to his arm, unsnapped Laura, slung the bag over his shoulder, and put the camera up to record Laura. He started backing slowly and carefully down the stairs, making sure the camera captured Laura's entire nude body following him down.

Descending the stairs made Laura aware immediately how high the heels were. She teetered on them slightly with each awkward step. Every time a heel hit a step the sound echoed through the stairwell. Laura tried to be calm, but it was difficult to fight her nervousness. It seemed like it would take forever to get to the bottom.

Back in the room, Scott set up the television and saw the feed come on. Instantly, his wife's nude, curvy body filled the large, high-definition screen. He'd never seen his wife naked on a television screen before, and the sight of her made him instantly hard. Her full breasts swayed and jiggled with every step.

From off screen he heard Simon's voice. "Say 'Hi' to Scott, Laura!"

Scott could tell Laura was nervous. She held up a hand uncertainly and waved it close it at the camera, close to her body.

"Hey Scott," she said. Without even thinking about it Scott grabbed his crotch. He fumbled with the zipper until he could pull his hard cock out.

"Laura, show Scott your pussy," he heard Simon say, even as they kept walking.

Scott saw his wife stop and look uncertainly. Simon seemed to be whispering instructions, but Scott couldn't make them out. Then he saw Laura raise a leg, stretch it out, and place a heel on the stair railing. Her hand went between her legs and she spread her lips open. The camera zoomed in and Laura's wet, pink gash filled the screen, every detail of it revealed in exquisite high resolution.

Scott began stroking himself. He couldn't control himself. Laura, Laura, he thought.

After what seemed to Laura like an eternity, they reached the bottom. They didn't encounter anybody on the way down, but as they reached the exit door she heard a stairwell door bang open and shut on one of the floors above her, followed by the quick steps of someone rapidly walking down.

Simon seemed to be in no hurry and paid no attention to the sound behind and above them. He opened the door to the hotel and held it open for Laura, keeping the camera trained on her the whole time.

Laura stepped through the door. The clouds had broken, and the air was warm and bright from the late morning sun overhead. The security of the hotel was behind her. She was outdoors, in the hotel parking lot, naked and exposed to the world, wearing only her heels and the collar. Her skin tingled at the feel of the air and the hair on her arms prickled with excitement.

Laura's nervousness was interrupted by the beep of a car door opening automatically. Simon held out a key fob toward a black Lexus SUV parked a few spaces away. He gestured toward it and Laura walked toward it, Simon following her and recording her every step. His nonchalance astonished her. She wondered what she looked like to her husband, whom she knew was watching her four stories above her.

When he reached the car, instead of opening the door, Simon put the bag on the ground and pulled some things out of it, while continuing to record Laura's movements. His deliberateness was agonizing to Laura. She had never been so exposed in her life. Because it was mid-Sunday, weekly traffic was at an ebb, but she still saw a few cars pass by on the street in front of the hotel parking lot. Anyone looking in her direction could see her. She didn't know if anyone did, but she imagined that a voyeur lurked behind every hotel window, spying on her nude body. It excited and frightened her.

Simon approached her, holding something in the hand that wasn't holding the camera. Simon held it up and away from him so both Laura and Scott could see it. It was a polished steel butt plug, capped in sparkling blue glass. The steel end glistened with wetness. Simon had lubricated it.

"I'm going to put this in you now, Laura. Partly because I like the look of a butt plug on a woman, and partly because we need to get you ready. I don't know how much anal sex you've had lately, but you're going to be having it today. Men will be filling your holes with their cocks and other things, and I need to make sure your asshole is appropriately stretched and ready. I got you a big one. And look, it's blue! Your butthole will match your eyes."

Laura was struck dumb. She couldn't believe what Simon was about to do to her here, in public, under the bright sun. And it was so strange to hear this nicely dressed, pleasant man say such lewd things about her and her body. It was strange, but it was thrilling, too. Her body was an odd and unfamiliar mixture of nervous coldness on the outside and a growing, fiery warmth on the inside.

"Go ahead and put your hands against the side of the car," Simon said. "Spread your legs apart and stick your butt out as much as you can."

Laura followed his instructions, slowly. Her whole body was shaking as she set her hands against the SUV.

As her hands touched the black metal, the stairwell door opened behind her. She heard it creak.

"Holy shit," she heard a voice exclaim. It was a young man's voice, with an accent that made Laura think of California surfers. "What the fuck?" He paused for a minute. Laura was turned away from him and couldn't see him. She didn't move. "Everything O.K.?" the unseen man asked.

"Everything's fine," Simon said in a calm but official-sounding voice. "We're recording a video of Laura."

"Woah," said the man. "That is so awesome. Is it for a website? What's the site?"

"No, no website," Simon said. "At least not yet. It's a private video. Her husband is watching right now. It's a Valentine's Day thing."

"No way!" the surfer dude said loudly.

"Yep," said Simon. "It's true. Hey, maybe you could help me. I was about to put this big butt plug in her, but it would be great if you could do it; that way I can record it better while it's going in her."

"Fuck yeah," said the man. "I'll do that."

"Thanks for the help," said Simon. He said it like you'd thank somebody for carrying a bag of groceries. "What's your name?"

"Jamie," the voice replied.

"Jamie, meet Laura. Laura, meet Jamie."

"Hi," Laura responded in a meek, quavering voice. "Nice to meet you."

"Hey, Laura," Jamie said. "Is that an accent? Are you from England?"

"I am," she said, still trying to find her full voice.

"Laura's a school teacher," Simon said.

"This is so messed up," Jamie said. "I love it. A school teacher comes all the way to California from England with her husband so I can put a butt plug in her ass on Valentine's Day. In a freaking parking lot. Awesome. Here. I'll take it."

Four floors above, Scott watched, shocked, with his mouth open, as Jamie entered the camera's field of view to take the butt plug by the jewel-encrusted handle and walk over to his wife's spread, bare ass. The young Californian had ragged blond hair, and he wore board shorts and a ratty t-shirt with a picture of a dolphin riding a surfboard on the front. The camera came around and zoomed in to get a better view. Jamie held the steel, lubricated tip above and just to the side of the puckered eye of Laura's upturned asshole, which was lit by the sun from behind and crystal clear. Jamie's hand came into view and rested on one of Laura's ass cheeks. It spread her wider. The skin around Laura's asshole stretched to the side, but the little hole held shut.

Jamie pressed the tip to the entrance.

"She looks tight," he said. "Are you sure it's going to go in? I don't want to hurt her."

"Just go slowly," Simon said. "Twirl it a little as you press in. It will help make her open up more easily."

It was strange to be talked about this way, Laura thought. Like her body wasn't her own. And, in a way, it wasn't any more. She'd given it up, to be used and enjoyed by others. And they'd just begun with her. She couldn't imagine what was to come. The thought of it made a shiver well up from between her legs, and her ass and thighs shuddered visibly to the camera.

"This may help," Simon said. He held up a bottle of lubricant and squeezed it. A stream of it squirted directly into the crack of Laura's ass, dribbling down until some of washed over her closed butt hole.

Jamie followed Simon's instruction and pressed the tip into the entrance. He twirled it. It was still closed, and it resisted his first attempts, but he was able to push the tip in just a bit.

"There you go. It's starting to work," Simon said.

Slowly, it was. Bit by bit, Laura's tight, unwilling sphincter loosened, and her ass began to open to the steel plug. Jamie spun it slowly in alternate directions. Scott watched on the screen as the brownish skin of his wife's hole opened up to embrace the shiny invader.

To Laura, the invasion of the cold steel into her ass was like nothing she'd felt before. It was a big plug, and the way it filled her and spread her walked the line between discomfort and pleasure. She closed her eyes and savored the contrast between the warm sun on her back and the cold steel entering her ass. She pushed back. As hard as it was to take she wanted them to succeed. She wanted it inside her. Her body was starting to surrender to the submission being asked of her.

And then, suddenly, Jamie's efforts came to fruition, and the plug dove the rest of the way into her tight ass with a subdued "plop!" Laura let out a low moan of satisfaction.

Jamie took his hand away to see his handiwork. The bright blue plug sparkled in the sun against Laura's olive skin.

"That's a dope ass," he said.

"You can touch it if you want," Simon said.

Jamie looked for a moment at Laura, who didn't say anything. He put his hands on both ass cheeks, and his fingers curled and kneaded them like firm dough.

"Nice," Jamie said. "Very nice."

"Laura," said Simon. "Show Jamie more of your pussy. Take a hand away from the car and put it between your lips and spread them."

Laura touched her fingers to her sex, wetter than before, and did as Simon asked. She couldn't see it, but she could feel the lips part and knew that Jamie, as well as her husband, were getting a close-up view of everything.

"Wow, that's amazing," Jamie said.

He put a middle finger forward and touched it to the jewel in her butt, tapping it with a fingernail. It was wedged inside her. He traced his finger down, to the lighter skin of her taint, and then farther down until it dipped into the wetness between her pussy lips. His finger navigated the full length of the slit, to the nub of her clit, until it came back and then pushed forward into her depths. It continued forward until his finger disappeared all the way inside her. Laura moaned more. She'd never been finger-fucked by a man other than her husband before, and now she'd let it happen to her in public, in bright sun. She opened her eyes and saw two cars pass by on the street. The full extent of her exposure hit her, hard, but she didn't say anything. Simon was driving this bus, and she was along for ride, wherever it would take her.

SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,301 Followers