Slut Lessons For Scott's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,326 Followers

"You can take a picture if you want," Simon said.

"For real?" Jamie asked. He whipped out his phone from his shorts pocket and snapped a few photos, a couple with his finger still buried deep in Laura's cunt and a few with her cunt empty and open.

"Oh my goodness," Laura heard a woman's voice call, suddenly. Laura looked to the side and saw an older woman with graying hair about a hundred feet away, having just gotten out of a car. The woman looked aghast at Laura.

"You shouldn't be doing that!' the woman said. She kept watching for a few seconds, and then she jogged to the doors of the hotel lobby.

"Time to go, Laura," Simon said briskly but calmly. "Thanks for your help, Jamie. You did a good job. The plug looks good there."

"Yeah," Jamie said. "Fucking amazing." He looked at his finger that had been inside Laura. It was slicked with Laura's juices. On his big TV screen, Scott saw Jamie's finger, sopping wet from its invasion of Scott's wife's sex, sparkle in the sunlight.

"My wife's pussy juice is on his finger," Scott said to himself, stroking his rock-hard cock the whole time.

Simon moved quickly, though with no trace of nervousness. He opened the door for Laura. "In you go."

Laura stood up from the car. The plug felt enormous inside her as she moved to the passenger side door. Simon made sure to record her as her legs spread getting into the front seat. Jamie watched too, over Simon's shoulder.

When she was in the car, Simon closed the door after her, circled quickly around the Lexus, waved "bye" to Jamie, started the car, and drove out a side exit of the parking lot. He saw no sign of the angry woman, or anyone else, in his rear-view mirror.

Simon and Laura were off, to the next stage of the day's adventure.

As the car drove along the streets, Laura tried to calm herself. She was nude, and she felt exposed and vulnerable. Cars drove this way and that all around her. She was naked and had no back-up clothes to wear if something went wrong. She didn't know where she was, and she didn't know where they were going. Laura had fantasized about being naked in public, but the real experience was more nerve-wracking than she had expected in her fantasies.

Simon seemed to sense what she was feeling, and he looked at her with a reassuring smile.

"You look nervous," he said. "Are you nervous?"

"Yes," she said. "I'm more than nervous. I've never done anything like this before. I don't have any clothes on, and my clothes are back in the room. I don't know where we're going. Could I get arrested?"

Simon shook his head.

"You're not going to get arrested. Well, not while you're riding with me in the car, anyway. The windows are tinted. If I see a cop car I'll let you know so you can scrunch down. I've done this before. Nobody's ever gotten arrested.

"Laura, you need to think of your body differently. Your whole life you've thought of your body as something to shield and protect. Something to hide from other people. You and Scott have had fantasies about showing it off, but you haven't really thought about what it means.

"It means letting go of thinking of your body as something that's strictly yours. Something to hide away. You need to think of it as something to share. You can get a lot of pleasure out of sharing it, if you let yourself.

"Look up ahead. There's a truck. It's stopped at a light and we're going to stop next to it. I'm going to roll the window down so the truck driver can see you. I want you to show yourself to him. Put your feet up on the car seat and spread your legs. Turn toward the window. Let the driver see you."

Sure enough, Laura saw a large truck ahead, to the right, stopped at a red light. Simon's finger touched a toggle on the door to his left, and the tinted window to Laura's right came down. It came down all the way as the car pulled up alongside the truck. Laura closed her eyes and did as Simon instructed, spreading her legs, and turning toward the window. Her hands were pressed on the seat.

They stopped, and she opened her eyes. She saw the truck driver, who didn't see her right away. But after a few moments he turned her way, and he saw her, and his eyes went wide. Laura didn't move. She knew the truck driver could see her completely naked and spread open.

She breathed heavily. Then, heeding Simon's words, she spread her knees further apart. She looked up into the eyes of the trucker, who couldn't stop looking at her. She put her hand under a thigh and pushed it toward her sex, and her fingers spread her sex further apart. She was putting on a lewd display for the trucker, who watched her from just feet away. Behind the glass of his truck's door window he said something she couldn't hear, but she did hear the blare of the truck's horn.

The light turned green and Simon pumped the gas and the SUV sped ahead of the truck, leaving it and its appreciative driver behind.

"Simon," Laura asked. "I have to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"You said . . . you said . . . men are going to fuck me."

"Yep. I did. They are."

Laura hesitated. "It's one thing to fantasize about it. But there are risks. What about . . . what about . . .."

"Safety?" Simon interrupted. "Don't worry about it. Laura, our organization is very careful. We vet people. Your husband gave us the results of tests you've had recently. And we test our people. You don't have to worry about STDs. You can trust us on that. If there's anybody you encounter today who hasn't been cleared, I'll know, and I've got protection they can use. Or you can say no. We're not going to ask you to do anything that puts your health at risk that way."

Laura supposed it was crazy for her to be putting her health and safety in the hands of a man she'd never met until an hour earlier, but for whatever reason, she trusted him. Her body was in his care, and she was going to let him decide what happened to it. It scared her, but it thrilled her even more.

Traffic on the road was heavier than before, and as they drove they passed many cars on both sides. Laura felt protected by the dark tint of the windows. She didn't bother to slump down. Anyone in a similar vehicle, such as an SUV like theirs, would, if they drove alongside, and if they bothered to notice, have seen Laura's large breasts and perky, erect nipples, which were hard from all the excitement.

But not too many people realized or took advantage of their opportunity as they drove alongside her. Despite her total nudity Laura started to become more comfortable. She felt protected by Simon's driving and the tint of the windows.

"Simon," Laura asked. "Where are we going?"

"An auto repair garage," Simon replied. "A friend of mine owns it. He's also a photographer. He's going to like you. A lot."

Simon reached behind him, to the back seat, and pulled a water bottle out of his bag and handed it to Laura.

"Drink this," he said. "You'll want to stay well hydrated." Laura didn't think she needed it, but she drank from the bottle at Simon's suggestion. They drove for a while in silence, until Simon spoke again.

"And here we are," he said. The Lexus turned right into a parking lot next to a building with a sign that said "SOCAL AUTO REPAIR." Simon parked the car in a spot near a door on the side of the building. He walked out and around the car to the door next to Laura.

Laura was more nervous about getting out of the car than she had been at the hotel. There, at least, she knew where she was. She had no idea where she was here. All she knew was that she was miles away from her hotel room and miles away from any clothes.

Simon opened her car door. He had the leash in his hand, and he reached forward and clipped it to her neck collar.

"Time to get moving," he said. Laura felt the nervousness wash over her skin.

"Where are we?" she asked. "What's going to happen here?"

"This is our first stop," Simon said. "I know the owner of this place. He services cars and motorcycles. He also likes to take pictures of pretty girls. He and his crew are waiting for us."

Simon paused.

"This is step one. I want you to get accustomed to sharing your body, letting yourself be naked in front of others. Once you've gotten accustomed to that, you'll be ready for the next step.

"Ready?" he asked her.

"I . . . I guess so," Laura said.

Simon offered his hand, and without thinking too much Laura took it and stepped out of the car. Once again, she was naked in public.

Her head swiveled around. A few cars drove by on the street. Fortunately, the door wasn't far away. Simon led her by the leash in that direction.

The door was closed and the small window next to it had drawn blinds and a sign hanging inside that said "CLOSED."

"Is anybody here?? Laura asked.

"Not normally on a Sunday," Simon replied. "But today is a special day. They've been waiting for you. I expect they're all inside. But before we go in, we have some things to do."

He unsnapped the leash.

"Laura, your training will be in stages. Things are going to get wilder. Be prepared for that. But for now, the main goal is to get you more comfortable with being naked in public. How do you feel?"

"Nervous as bloody hell," she said. She was. It was warm, but her body was shaking, slightly.

"That's to be expected," Simon said. "But we need to keep pushing your boundaries, so you get more comfortable. So, before we go inside I want you to walk out to the street, right up to the edge, and stand there until I tell you to come back."

"I can't do that!" Laura said, fear in her voice.

"Yes, you can. You're going to be surprised at what you can do. The traffic's light, and a lot of the businesses around us are closed today. There shouldn't be any problem. Let's get going."

He slapped her lightly on the ass. It stung, but it made Laura jump forward, toward the street.

She closed her eyes for a second. She thought if she just made herself do it quickly, it would all be over with soon. She stepped forward, tentatively at first, then more confidently. A few strides later, she stood on the sidewalk, her high heels just inches from the curb. She looked back and forth.

Traffic was light. A car passed by going left just before she reached the curb. There was no reaction, so Laura assumed the driver didn't see her. Beyond that car, maybe 300 feet away, another car was approaching slowly from the same direction, in the opposite lane. She did not see people on the sidewalks nearby. The street was lined with shops of different kinds, some of which had bars over their windows or "Closed" signs hanging inside.

The car drove closer, and Laura's nervousness grew.

"Don't cover yourself up!" Simon shouted at her from behind. "Put your hands on your hips and stand with your legs apart."

Laura was not even aware that she was holding an arm over her breasts and a hand over her pussy. She took them away and put her hands on her hips, her feet shoulder-width apart. The car got closer and slowed down. It took all Laura could muster to force herself to stand there. The car slowed more. It drew to a stop in the middle of the street across from her. The window rolled down. The car had a driver, and no other occupants. He let out a loud wolf whistle.

"Hey, baby, looking good! Do you need a lift?"

"No thanks!" she replied, her voice cracking. She waved.

"Turn around and bend over for him!" Simon called.

Laura did as she was told, slowly. She turned and held her legs farther apart than before, and she bent at the waist and put her hands on her knees. She knew from the position that the car driver could see everything.

A loud blast of the horn from the car made her jump and stand up. She looked back, and the car already was driving away, a few more horn blasts following its departure.

"O.K., Laura, you can come back now," Simon said.

Laura was glad, because she could see several more cars coming from the same direction as the last one.

She skittered back on quick steps to Simon. Simon attached the leash again.

"Time to meet some people," he said.

Simon opened the door and held it for her, and she walked into the building, naked, in front of him. The light was dim, and her eyes had to adjust after the bright sun outside. The room they'd entered was an office. No one was in it. A door on the opposite wall stood ajar, just a crack. Simon directed her to it. Laura took a deep breath and stepped through it.

She and Simon entered a large, cavernous room, containing four bays for working on cars. The front bay doors were closed, since it was Sunday, so no one from the street could look in. The pungent smells of oil and grease hit her nose. The room was well-lit by overhead fluorescent lights. In the bay immediately in front of her stood a late-1960s Dodge Charger. Laura didn't know a lot about American muscle cars, but she was struck by the high sheen of its candy-apple red paint job and well-polished chrome trim.

To the side of the car stood five men, whom Laura guessed worked at the garage but did not usually work on Sundays. They were staring at her. Every one of their mouths was wide open.

"Damn," one of them said. "She's really naked."

Nobody said anything more until Simon stepped ahead of Laura.

"Gentlemen," he said. "This is Laura. She wanted to check out your cars. But she forgot her clothes. You'll have to make her feel comfortable." He turned to Laura.

"Laura, this is Sam," he said, pointing to a trim 50-ish man in a t-shirt and dark blue pants.

Laura didn't know what to say. She'd never been introduced to someone while she was naked. All she could manage was a small, barely audible reply.

"Hi," she said, holding up a hand and making an embarrassed wave.

Simon turned to Laura.

"Laura, I've known Sam for a while. He's a maestro with repairing cars and motorcycles, and he also likes to take pictures of pretty, naked girls next to cars and motorcycles. These gentlemen work for Sam. This is Zach, this is Rick, this is Jose, and this is Jimmy."

All of them waved and said hi, but none of them took their eyes off Laura's nude body when they did. Laura whispered "hello" back to them. She blushed under their steady, hungry gaze. Simon continued.

"So, we're going to have you pose while Sam takes pictures of you and the rest of these gentlemen watch you. Are you ready to put on a show?"

Laura opened her mouth, but the words didn't come out right away. She was excited but so nervous it was difficult to respond.

"I guess so," she said.

"That's the spirit!" Simon said.

"What'll you have Laura do, Sam?" Simon asked.

Laura saw Sam pull a camera with large flash bulb off a table. For the first time she noticed tall lamps with soft boxes set up around the car and the room. She hadn't expected to have photos take of her like this.

"What . . . what are the pictures for?" she asked. Laura was nervous about who might see them.

"Mainly for myself," Sam said. "I've got a website, and I like to put pictures of the girls in my shop on the site. Are you nervous about that? I'll tell you what . . . I'll take pictures of you, but I won't put any photos with a clear shot of your face on the site."

I can't let somebody put nude photos of me on the Internet, Laura thought. She was a school teacher. If somebody happened to see the photos . . . a parent, one of her colleagues, God forbid, one of her students . . . she couldn't imagine it. She could get fired. But her body and her desire were caught up in the moment. She didn't want to stop things. And Sam had said he wouldn't let a clear photo of her face appear on the Internet. Laura thought about photos of her nude body being online, for other men to see. It made her so nervous her legs almost buckled. But it turned her on, as well.

The need to expose herself and keep the fantasy going stopped her from saying anything.

"Laura, walk over to the front of the car," Sam said. Simon kept the camera focused on Laura.

A few miles away, Scott stared at the TV screen, watching his wife in the garage in astonishment. She teetered forward on her high heels toward the red Charger, and on the right side of the screen all five of the auto repair workers ogled her. Laura kept walking until she reached the front of the car. She turned around slowly, making her nude breasts and pussy visible to Simon, to Scott, and to the other five men gathered around her.

Sam put her through a few poses, photographing her with his camera while he did, and Simon video recording her the entire time. Sam had her lean back against the grill of the car, with her hands on the hood and her legs apart. Then he had her squat down low, with her legs splayed wide, until everyone could see the fleshy lips of Laura's pussy dangling and spread open. He had her turn around and show her butt to everyone while her hands pushed down on the hood of the car. He seemed to know what he was doing. Every time he took a photo the lamps went off, and for a second a bright light filled the TV screen before Scott.

He could feel Laura's nervousness. He almost felt guilty. But not quite. It turned him on. He liked seeing her like this. His hand stroked his cock while he watched her against the red car. The men in the garage put Laura through a variety of poses, exposing every inch of her body to their gaze. As she posed, and Sam's camera kept going off, the other men grew bolder, stepping closer to her and holding up their cell phones to snap their own photos of her.

"Laura, how about if you hop up on the hood of the car?" Sam asked. Laura looked at the hood over the grill, skeptically, wondering how best to comply.

"Hey, Sam, wait a minute," one of them said. "That butt plug might scratch the finish."

"Yeah, that's right," Sam said. He looked at Laura and then at Simon, who had continued recording everything on the camera. "I guess we have to take it out. Anybody want to do that?"

Three of the other men stepped forward, bumping into each other to do the honors.

Laura wasn't sure what to do, but she could tell what the men around her wanted to do, so she turned away from them, toward the car, and she put her elbows on the hood and stuck her butt out. With every passing moment her body was becoming less her own. She spread her legs apart. She wondered what she looked like to them.

The men gathered around Laura's ass, the blue butt plug sparkling between her up-turned ass cheeks. They looked at each other. No one stepped forward, at first. But, then, one of them -- Zach -- pushed his way past the others until he was directly behind Laura's ass. The blue plug jewel glowed amid Laura's bare skin. He put a hand out, but he didn't touch her right away. At last, his finger tapped the faux jewel. Then his fingers grabbed it and pulled. It was stuck, and it didn't move. Zach pulled and spun it at the same time, this way and that. At first, there was no progress, but then Laura's ass began to relent, relaxing and releasing the jeweled plug to her admirer.

Finally, it gave way, and plopped out. Zach's hand snapped back with it in his grasp.

"I'll take that," Simon said, while he continued recording the event.

From his hotel room, Scott sat transfixed. The camera zoomed in, past the men gathering around Laura's ass. Where the plug had been, a smooth, dark hole gaped open in Laura's ass. Laura stood with her arms on the hood of the car and her ass turned up and to her admirers, and she wondered what was coming next.

"Damn, that's hot," Rick said.

"Fuck, yeah," said Jose. "Look how wide open her asshole is."

Sam seemed to know what he wanted to happen next.

"Laura," he said. "Turn around and hop up on the hood of the car. Be careful with the heels."

The heels made it difficult, but Laura managed to hop up on the front hood of the car. She took care to keep the heel tips away from the paint job.

SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,326 Followers