Slut like Mommy Used to Make Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom makes her daughter into a fucktoy for her son.
4.3k words
4.15
165k
164
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rmcbar
Rmcbar
166 Followers

This is fantasy and fantasy is LEGAL. All characters are over 18.

This story contains rather nasty domination, so if it's not your thing FUCK OFF.

The rest enjoy.

*****

That day I was kneeling on my bed. Naked. Buttplug in my ass. Ring gag in my mouth.

It was the evening after my high school graduation.

Cane was slapping my ass cheeks with rhythmical precision. She was holding it. She was caning me. She - my mom. Actually my stepmom but she never liked that name.

I was crying. Not because it hurt but mainly because of the situation.

For the past six months, she was making a sex slave out of me. Every day. Every day she locked herself up with me and "trained me to be good to something, a good slut" as she always lovingly added.

My relationship with my stepmother was never simple. I always felt she liked my brother better.

That was why I was crying. Not because she preferred my brother. But simply because as I was sitting there, with my ass stretched by that big buttplug and with my mouth held open with that ring gag, we were waiting for him. For my brother.

She trained me for him to use and that day she chose to present me to him. His personal sex toy. His fuck slut. His cum dumpster.

***

[EXCERPT FROM MY DIARY]

January 1st

Dear Diary,

I'm 18 today. I'M FUCKING 18 YEARS OLD. I'm an adult.

From today I decide on my own. My life is finally begging.

I cannot wait for my birthday party. This time I'm definitely gonna try getting it on with Ben.

And maybe I'm getting a new car - dad was implying something.

I've never been so happy. I hope someone in school remembers.

January 2nd

Dear Diary,

Something bad happened yesterday.

Right after I came back from school. I went straight to my room to write down that Ben remembered but SHE was there. My mom was sitting on my chair and my computer was on.

"I always thought you were a slut but now I know how big." She said just when I came in.

I didn't know what to answer her and stood there like frozen.

"Sit down, cunt!" She then ordered.

She watched me for several minutes with disgust on her face.

"So... You like it when the girl is dominated and degraded? You like it rough?"

I didn't know what she was talking about but I was soon going to find out.

She proceeded to open a window on my computer and I started getting an idea of where she was going.

Then she clicked again and my favourite porn site came on. I finally got what she meant and started uncontrollably sobbing, not knowing why.

"I mean this. You get yourself off on girls getting fucked hard and treated like shit."

My favourite video came on. The one where the girl is humiliated by a couple of dudes, they put her on a leash and fuck the hell out of her and then make her eat their cum.

I can't help it, it makes me cum so hard but I would never want to have something like this happen to me.

She watched the whole thing in front of me and when it ended she turned back to me.

"Get undressed."

I was flabbergasted, I thought I heard wrong.

"Get undressed, you filthy bitch!"

I complied slowly as she was starting to look very menacing.

"I discovered this on your computer a while ago and since you are 18 today. FUCKING 18 YEARS OLD. I'm gonna punish you and make you a good slut. And don't try to talk yourself out of this I've been watching you I have a camera here and I know what you do when you watch these videos."

At that point, I started crying again.

"From now on you belong to me. I'm your mistress and you're gonna call me that. Your pussy belongs to me too, as well as your whorish ass and mouth and tits."

I tried to protest but my voice failed me and I fell to my knees instead.

"Are you trying to plead for yourself?" All I could do was just nod.

She stood up walked to me and cupped my chin.

"You are a stupid bitch and are going to obey your mistress, aren't you?"

More tears poured from my eyes until she lost her patience and slapped me hard across my face.

"Say it! Say it and thank me for the slap."

I could only repeat after her and thank her for beating me.

She slapped me across the other cheek and I thanked her out of fear.

"I'm gonna get all things a good slut needs."

Then she left the room, closed the door behind herself and locked. LOCKED. Twice. Two locks. My door never locked even once.

She left me there for almost fifteen minutes. During which I didn't move not wanting to risk her rage. During which I also realized my pussy was dripping wet from all the humiliation.

Right then, right there I knew if it weren't my stepmom I'd be begging to be spanked hard and fucked like a worthless piece of meat.

It took forever for her to return with a bag and dressed just in stockings and heels.

"Get on the bed and on all fours." She said as she put down the bag and zipped it open.

I did as I was told and got onto my bed with my ass facing her, she proceeded to unpack the bag.

I saw a horse whip and a strap-on.

Unwarned the whip landed on my ass, which made me yelp in pain.

"Look forward, girl."

It took just a minute for her to unpack the rest of those things.

"Okay, you little bitch, first I'm gonna punish your ass and you're gonna thank me for every hit and beg me for another."

She had no mercy. She took the cane and the whip and started caning my ass while tapping my glistening pussy with the whip.

I couldn't help it, it made me more and more aroused which she soon noticed.

"I can see you enjoy it." She said mocking me as she hardened her strikes.

I could feel if she continued slapping my clit I was going to cum.

Then it stopped and I whimpered.

"What happened, whore, do you want me to whip you? Say it?"

And I begged her. I begged my stepmother to beat me in order for me to cum. I've never felt so low as right at that moment.

She didn't continue with the cane or whip, though. She grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled my head back while slapping my ass and pussy with her other hand.

I started getting inches away from an orgasm. She felt me getting close.

"Do you want to cum, cunt"? I nod hungrily. "Too bad, 'cause you will never cum before me."

With that, she pulled me by my hair off the bed and threw me to the ground.

She then sat down onto the bed, right before me, opening her legs and revealing her wet twat to me.

I started at her and her pussy amazed at the request.

When I didn't start licking right away she brought her face closer to mine and gave me a deep and passionate kiss. After that, she looked into my eyes and I received another hard slap across my face.

"Do you dare to defy me, you worthless fuck slut? When I present you with my pussy, you will eat me and thank me for the opportunity. Now lick me until I cum."

I didn't wait for another slap or something and attacked her pussy with all I had.

I tried to tongue fuck her while my fingers played with her clit.

The only problem was that I had never before given head to a girl or a woman. Unfortunately, no one ever licked me, either, which meant I had to rely on what I would've liked when I finger myself and hope she'd like it too.

I did all I could. My tongue was darting in and out of her, I was lapping on the juices flowing from her pussy, I was also trying to reach her g-spot with my finger which would hopefully make her cum sooner.

It took her long time to get near an orgasm but when she finally did she slapped away my hands and grabbed my head, which she pushed closer to her pussy until I almost couldn't breathe.

Then she started viciously humping my face, smearing her juices all over me.

When she was finally about to cum she pushed my head a bit away and told me to "Open up bitch!" and I did.

Suddenly she couldn't hold it any longer and started squirting. It was uncontrollable and there was a lot of it but I drank her juices as I knew I'd be punished if I didn't.

When she stopped the first time she immediately brought herself to another orgasm and then another yet again.

By that time my hair was soaking wet as sprayed everywhere, my whole body was glistening and covered in her cum, also I was kneeling in a puddle of her juices.

She was completely spent. She couldn't catch the breath.

I thought to myself that it was unfair, now she would make ME cum, but then I realized she was never going to do that.

I was very surprised when she then wearily said: "Get on all four, I'm gonna make you cum."

I happily did as I was told since I wanted to at least have an orgasm on this humiliating day.

She slowly got up and kneeled behind my ass. Without questions or any tenderness, she then pulled me by my hair back and thrust three fingers into my pussy which made me yelp in pain.

"Shut up, bitch, you love this and you're gonna beg me for more in the future."

She was right I was loving it and she was getting me very quickly to an edge of an orgasm.

I did one mistake: I yelled I was going to cum.

To that, she said: "Great, slut."

She gave my pussy two more thrusts of her fingers and right before I was going to go over the edge she pulled out and slapped my ass so hard I bumped my head against the headboard.

I whimpered and looked hurt at her.

"Boo hoo, our little whore thought she was going to cum the first time..."

I knew she was cruel but this was too much.

"Don't worry bitch you are going to cum when the time comes. Once you fulfil your purpose you'll be allowed to cum, you will, actually, be ordered to cum."

She walked to where the bag was unpacked and grabbed a couple of things.

"Now I'm gonna tuck you in for the night."

She said as she walked back over to me.

She showed me a big buttplug.

"Lick this for me would you?"

She thrust the thing into my mouth and then pulled it out covered in my saliva.

"Turn around!" I knew it was bad as soon as she ordered that.

I shook my head but another slap convinced me to do as I was told.

I stuck out my ass at her and prayed she'd be gentle.

She was, at first. She slowly licked my asshole, penetrating me a couple of times with her tongue. I even started moaning.

But when she thought I was ready enough she put the huge thing to my opening and pushed it in. Not waiting for me to adjust, not caring for my screams of pain.

"Cut it out, you cunt, I can see you like it, your pussy got wetter again."

Was she right? There was some truth to those words.

Then she turned me and made me sit on my sore ass before I saw what was coming next I heard two metal clicks and my right hand was handcuffed to the bedpost.

"That's so you don't run around." She replied as I tried to protest.

I couldn't protest for very long, though, as she put a ball gag into my mouth and fastened it around my head (very tightly).

She stood up and looked at her masterpiece and after a second of contemplation, she went around the bed and again before I noticed handcuffed my left leg to the bedpost.

I screamed through the gag and writhed around.

Then as a final touch, she puts a blindfold over my eyes.

"I hope I find you exactly like this tomorrow when I come back. Or I'd have to punish you, of course."

I heard her move around in the room, packing the bag.

"Also don't think of putting that blindfold away for the night because I sort of have cameras here I'd know I you did that and you would get punished and we don't want that..."

Her voice moved again.

"And don't even start to think about telling this to someone, remember I have videos of you... Well... Doing stuff."

The door creaked.

"I'm sorry I'll have to punish you first thing tomorrow and for such a stupid thing as is forgetting to thank your mistress..."

I shouted my thanks and mistresses but the door clicked and locks were locked.

I was going to have a long night.

***

The seconds dragged forever. My butt was starting to hurt from the slapping.

"MOM I'M HOME!" sounded my brother's voice through the house.

"COME HERE, SWEETHEART!"

"OKAY!" I heard him making noise all over the place.

"MOM, WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"KATIES ROOM, HONEY!"

He went quiet for a while.

"ALRIGHT, BE RIGHT THERE!"

I was starting to get really scared. Weird thoughts rushed through my head, like 'will he like my boobs' or 'how big is his dick'.

My heart was pounding so hard I could hear it. My nipples went hard.

Knock on the door. I wished for something or someone to save me.

Nothing happened, obviously.

"Mom? Can I come in?"

"Of course, baby."

The door swung open. There he stood. My brother. He's been always pretty nice to me and I've always been grateful for that.

Thought I'd normally be ashamed of entered my mind 'he's so hot'.

I looked down as his gaze fell upon.

"Um... Mom?"

"Yes, Tyler?"

He stopped in his tracks.

"Why's Katie naked on the bed?"

She stood up and walked over to face him.

"Darling... She's a gift to you."

"I don't get it."

"I'll explain later, but why don't you try her. Get naked too and try and ride her."

I was starting to feel very fond of him at that point.

"No mom! What is this!?"

"Look, honey-"

She took his hands but he didn't let her.

"Katie... Your sister... She was a bad bad girl..."

As she spoke she started stroking his crotch.

"Mom...?" He tried protesting.

"Shh, it's alright, sweetheart." She continued, now she almost jerked him off over the pants.

"I saw her watching videos degrading to women and when I caught her and confronted her she didn't deny it, on contrary, she begged me to treat her the same. She wanted to be made into a sex slave, to be your slut."

He looked flabbergasted. "What?"

"Yes. She wishes only to serve to your pleasure and to the pleasure of those you deem worthy of fucking your property."

His questioning stare turned to me.

She prompted me to answer. "Isn't that it, bitch?"

She quickly undid the ring gag.

"Yes, mistress. Yes... m-m-master... This one fuck-slut is yours to treat as you wish. This one cunt was trained to be able to fulfil every desire you should have." I recited my answer.

He watched me not believing his eyes.

Meanwhile, she unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. To my excitement, it was huge and already rock-solid. He didn't even notice.

He looked me up and down hungrily. "Katie, is it your wish? Are you sure you're okay with this?"

Oh, he was so thoughtful.

"This one cum dumpster hopes you will fuck her every hole and that she'll make you cum hard. This one bitch would be very happy if you chose to finish in her pussy or dirty mouth."

Our mother was at that time working his cock with her mouth.

"Mom, what are you doing?"

She quickly let go of his thick shaft.

"Sorry, dear, I must've got carried away."

He looked at her shocked but she didn't waste any time and took hold of his cock and dragged him towards me.

There he knelt in front of me. We were face to face. The tip of his big dick was touching my belly.

"Katie..."

I couldn't answer and I turned my gaze back down.

Mom meanwhile went around me and put the ring gag back in place. She also made me look into his compassionate eyes before she yanked me by my hair and made me lay down on my back, my head under his raging hard-on.

Mom again grabbed his cock and started guiding him to my opened mouth.

"Wait, mom, just I want to know if Katie is absolutely alright with this."

"She's your sex slave, you don't have to ask her permission to fuck her throat." Patience was quickly running out of her voice.

But he again didn't pay any attention to her and only focused on me.

"Katie, one last time, are you sure you want this? We don't have to do it. Or we can do it way differently."

My eyes quickly found mom's who gave a hard nod. Then I locked eyes with him.

And I knew. He could never hurt me. I wanted this. I wanted him to treat me like a slut. I wanted to be his slut.

I knew that I loved him and always have.

I gave a nod. My eyes filling with tears but not sad tears.

Finally, without any guidance or nudging, he lowered his hips so his dick was touching my lips.

He let out a soft moan and drove his entire length, slowly but steadily, into my well-trained throat.

I could feel him stretching me. I guessed a visible bulge must've appeared on my throat.

His pace was growing harder and faster, which made me short of breath but I didn't try to stop him or at least slow him down. I couldn't do it. Not when I knew how much pleasure it gave him.

At that point, it was only the two of us. I hoped to make him cum and hoped a little less he'd make me cum too.

Sharp stretching of my ass brought me back to reality.

Mom pulled that big buttplug from my ass. I felt suddenly empty and I groaned to let her know.

I wasn't empty for long as she drove a huge dildo up my ass, which caused me to shriek or at least something close to a shriek as I had a dick down my throat and ring gag holding my mouth open.

After a long while, Ty stopped thrusting into my throat and slowly pulled out.

I gasped for air and knew my face looked like a mess covered in saliva and snot and tears.

I looked up at him and tried to lock eyes with him while being rocked back and forth by my stepmother pounding my ass.

That caring and the loving look was gone from his face. His sex drive took over him.

"I want to fuck her cunt now, mom." He exclaimed.

"Of course, sweetheart." She replied before driving that huge thing, which I now found to be a strap-on, inside of me to the hilt.

She pulled out with a pop, which caused me a strange sensation in my butthole.

I lay there spent drifting off after that hard fucking but was quickly brought back with a hard slap on one of my tits.

It was Tyler. "Get up, bitch. I want your pussy now."

I nodded vigorously. And started scrambling to my feet, or at least knees.

He sat down onto the bed and motioned me to come and sit on him.

I too couldn't wait to fuck him. His big dick was the only thing I could think of, no shame no humiliation, only his manhood filling my wet and welcoming pussy.

I sat on his lap but he only sat there watching me with a despising look in his eyes.

Another slap on my boobs. I moaned.

"Come on bitch, fuck me. Fuck your twat with my hard cock."

I couldn't care less how he treated me at that point. I reached down between our bodies and guided his dick to my opening.

I slowly started descending and impaling myself on his huge dick.

He was impatient, though. He reached to the back of my head, grabbed my hair and pulled me down onto his entire length.

I gasped and let out a long moan.

"Fuck yourself on me." He ordered and I started working my hips in the way I hoped would bring him the most pleasure.

He too started groaning and I knew I was doing a good job.

I looked deep into his lust-filled eyes. We looked at each other and moaned and groaned each of us feeling our orgasms build up.

Without me knowing my hands rose to the sides of his head and pulled him closer and between my tits.

He liked that. He started gently but firmly sucking and lightly biting on the skin of my breasts.

It made me moan and my orgasm was due at any second.

I fucked myself on him while one of my hands dropped to his. I brought his hand to my breasts and showed him that he can slap them and knead them how much he wants.

He understood what I meant immediately and started to punish my breasts. He flicked my nipples and slapped my saggy boobs and kneading them.

This treatment was too much for me and I finally reached an amazing climax. My body started twitching on its own. I dug my nails into his broad shoulders and a long scream of passion escaped my throat. He held me by my tits and played with my nipples which caused the orgasm to last way longer.

Rmcbar
Rmcbar
166 Followers
12