Slut MILF Ch. 02

Story Info
The slut gets gangbang creampied.
1.7k words
4.32
82.2k
41

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 tells the story of how I found myself in a toilet stall in a deserted pub, with a gorgeous MILFs legs wrapped around me, her silk dress shredded from my primal lust, her eyes closed in a daze as she came down from several massive orgasms. Her skin was beaded with sweat, and two massive cumloads from myself and the bartender coated her exposed breasts, her face, and dribbled down her tight waist. But we weren't finished...

She had made it apparent to me that she fully intended to continue her slutty behaviour throughout the afternoon. She had rare time off from family commitments and she needed, in her own words, 'to be fucked like a desperate cumwhore'.

As I mentioned in the first instalment, the bar was open but empty save for the two of us and a barman, who had been invited to share her with me and had gleefully face fucked this erotic temptress earlier. It was now my intention to do something I'd not done in a while; hastily assemble a gangbang for my new whore.

I picked her up, carrying her like an infant, and walked her outside into the beer garden, laying her down on a small but sturdy timber table. Leaving her in a cum soaked and bedraggled state I went inside to get a drink and propose a new idea to the Barman.

The guy was a little sheepish and a tad concerned someone would come in, so he'd put up the closed sign. Whilst he poured drinks, I outlined my plans.

I'd been invited by an online dogging group to join them several months ago. We'd met on an isolated rooftop car park and spread eagled over the bonnet of a sedan was a big titted blonde, being vigorously fucked by about 12 men as her husband filmed the whole thing. The guys were a crew and got in touch with willing wives for this kind of debauchery often. I'd stayed in touch with the leader of this group and had his number in my phone. So I called him.

His crew were all tradesmen, builders etc. The kind of work that allowed them to surreptitiously leave for an hour or two, fuck a desperate housewife and be back on site before their Boss found out. He promised to get to the pub himself in about 20 minutes and he'd ring his boys up to see who he could get at short notice.

With the Barman agreeing to play doorman (with the expectation of getting another turn with her) I took our drinks outside and had a chat with this half naked cum soaked MILF, as she lay on her back on the table.

She was excited but apprehensive. Her eyes sparkled as I told her soon a bunch of big, strange men would arrive. They would fuck her, use her, fill her with their seed and leave. As I spoke, she licked her lips and her fingers traced slow circles around her bald puffy pussy, using my cum I had sprayed on her before as lube, fantasising about this disgraceful act she was contemplating. I made it clear that she could stop at any time and that I could control the guys into behaving.

She smashed two Long Island ice teas down in twenty minutes to calm her nerves. Meanwhile the barman had brought several cushions for her to lay on. One went under her arse, the other under her head.

And so it was that the leader of this dogging group came into the beer garden escorted by the Barman. His eyes widened as his big, burly frame took in the site. There was this slut, early thirties, taught, youthful skin bare in the sunlight. Dark hair sweaty and clinging to her face in that just fucked look, long, fit legs spread apart, Pussy exposed. Silk dress hung off her in tatters, her sheer bra she had put back on, but it was see through and her exquisite, heavy c cup tits were proudly on display, hard nipples waiting to be caressed. Her abs were tensed in her supine position. She was the perfect mix of soft femininity and hard muscle.

She hadn't bothered to tidy herself. Dried semen coated her chin, bra and cleavage. Sweaty hair matted her face. Her pussy was still soaking and swollen in desire, proudly on display at the edge of the table.

Without a word the big leader of the dogging group walked up, dropped his shorts and massaged a semi hard, monstrously huge 9 inch cock against her wet pussy. Stroking upwards and downwards, he coated his cock in her juices, hardening all the time. She lay back, looking at him with eyes quietly begging him to stuff her, whimpering in longing. As her mouth parted to begin her begging, my hard cock muzzled her as it slipped into her obedient and willing mouth. The big guy grabbed her thighs, spread her legs to right angles and stuffed as much as he could in one heavy thrust. Her scream vibrated against my cock and her whole body began bouncing violently back and forth as with each stroke he managed another inch in. Soon, she was being pounded by the biggest cock of her life at the same time she was experiencing her first time with two dicks. One fucking her sloppy cunt and the other pumping in her mouth as she drooled and moaned in ecstasy...

The barman meanwhile had begun escorting first two, then five men into the garden. Soon she was surrounded by at least ten men all calling obscenities as they stroked their cocks waiting to fuck her. She accepted every cock with delight and as the big guy kept fucking her brutally, we all rotated around her mouth and hands as she sucked, jerked and fucked herself into a mess.

As the big guy became ready to explode, the call came out to cum on her fucking face! So he pulled his cock out of her gaping cunt, stormed around to her face screaming in lust as he ejaculated the biggest cum load I'd ever seen from her forehead, down her mouth and chin, her tits and shoulders, before wiping the dregs off in her hair. Everybody had paused in awe at the site of this big man marking the sluts face with his seed. Her dark hair was now wet and sticky, her face unrecognisable under a one man bukkake show.

And with that indelible image a cheer went up and soon another bloke was furiously pumping between her legs as her back arched and she gave into her most fucking obscene desires. She squealed out of her mouth and inhaled a lungful of air for the first time as this new guy began fucking her. In the madness of the next 5 minutes first one, then two and then three men dumped their loads into her loose cunt! Two men had pinned her down by the arms, denying her the chance to move, twist or clean herself of the filth she was now coated in.

I ordered them off her and knelt next to her ear, asking if she was ok. But she was too far gone, she'd lost all reason in her blackout orgasms and all she could muster was a breathless 'more.... Please, more....'

So I turned to the group and said, 'Do with her what you want. She's fucking gagging for it!' Another cheer from all assembled and the clusterfuck continued. A loose pattern emerged as each guy would fuck her face, then when the other exploded into her cunt he'd replace and the cycle would continue.

Meanwhile, two guys held her down, more so now because the hardwood was slick with 10 loads of semen and she was sliding all over the place, cushions flung aside.the violent pounding of her cunt left her breathless, and she was now no longer sucking cock, her mouth was simply open and slobbering as they fucked it, her gag reflex destroyed and her body completely pliant to everything being done.

All the guys came in her at least once, and about half, like the leader of the pack, went back for seconds and blew on her and in her. Still more guys were arriving. The barman was getting pissed off as he now had about 20 customers who all wanted beers in between blows, so after about an hour he just brought out a couple of cases and left them outside for the doggers to help themselves.

But when he approached the scene of the carnage, he stopped in the middle of dropping his trousers. The sight was unforgettable. The lady was completely unrecognisable. She was coated head to toe in gooey cum loads. It was an inch thick on her face, her hair was now spiked in it. Some of the more aggressive fuckers had literally torn her bra in half and dress as well. Sodden coloured fabric was stuck to the floor next to the table. Her pussy dripped absurdly. So much cum had been pumped into her, it had formed its own viscous waterfall out of her used cunt, off the edge of the table and onto the floor... She lay back, her fingers gently tracing semen on her inner thighs, head wobbling as she fell in and out of post orgasmic bliss... With not a piece of her he could now touch without getting coated in semen, he simply walked up and jerked himself off over the horrendous sight before him, and finally shooting his second and last load onto her cum coated tits...

Dear reader I know this sounds absurdly violent; and it was. But the whole time I stayed by her head, whispering in her ear, making sure she was ok. Several times I asked if she wanted to stop and each time I got a whispered no... Each time a new cock came in her pussy she'd look the man in the eye, aching to feel like their cumrag but desperate to feel that emotional connection. A strange woman....

This is a true story. How we cleaned her up and hid the evidence is not worthy of telling, but suffice to say one of the doggers was a cab driver and got her home safely and discreetly...