Slut Mommie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasy69
fantasy69
3,289 Followers

I tensed up for a moment. He called me a slut...me his Mother! This definitely was going in the direction I didn't want it to go. His two fingers were now slowly sliding in and out of my hot, juicy pussy. I felt he was waiting for an answer...but yet I couldn't...I was his Mom.

"Ahhhh...yes...I am a slut...Uhhhhhh."

Noooo, god why did I say that! I can't le him do this to me, I have to keep this in check. But yet, my body was getting warm again, sweaty, my hips slowly starting to move up and down as if wanting to fuck my son's fingers on their own, my pussy itching to be filled. I looked up at his handsome smiling face...so sure of himself, I thought.

"That's a nice Mommy...you want to fuck my fingers...you want to fuck them like a slut?"

Oh god no...what was he doing to me? I had my hands up on the tree, hanging on, with my head turned towards him, my cheek resting against my arm as my hips were moving up and down, fucking his fingers now. Ohhh...no...I was fucking my son's fingers...

"Oh yes...oh god...I want to fuck your fingers...I want to fuck them like a slut..."

I was so hot than...so turned on. It was so hard to keep things in check when my son was doing this to me. Suddenly he took them out. No...it felt so empty. I moaned in disappointment. He stood there looking at me.

"Mom...I want you to take my cock out," He said firmly.

What? His cock? I looked around as if I had to do what he said and wanted to make sure that no one would watch. I saw the man again, seemed like it was the same person but with no dog this time. He was still far away, holding something in his hands, from time to time bringing it to his eyes. Binoculars?

Oh God, this was so crazy! As if in a hypnotic state, I bent down, with my ass out and grabbed my son's belt. I undid it and the buttons of his fly, reaching down into his underwear and grabbing his already semi-hard cock. I pulled it out feeling the hot, stiffening shaft. I looked up at him waiting...waiting for him to say what was coming next.

"Good slut...now put it in your mouth and suck on it."

The praise felt good, as if he was giving me a complement. But it was so much more... If I did what he asked, I was acknowledging what I was...what I always wanted to be. If the other times I submitted to him seemed like an accident, or a way of keeping him from doing something, this was deliberate. There was no mistake, my son simply told me to suck his cock.

I bit my lower lip and licked them, the conflict slowly weakening...my mind slowly giving into my son's demand. I brought his cock to my face, almost touching his purple cock head with my lips, the smell of his pre-cum intoxicating my brain.

"I really want to suck your cock son...but here...in the park? Could we just go somewhere else...somewhere private?" I asked begging.

He shook his head from side to side, relentless, waiting for me to do it.

"Mom...I want you to be a total slut...I want you to do what a whore would do...suck your son's cock in the middle of the day in public."

Oh god no...I couldn't do this...not me. I felt his cock touch my lips. Did he move? The head of his cock was now pressed against my lips and I could taste his pre-cum dripping out of his slit. My hands were on his hips, no, he didn't move, I would have felt it. Did I? Did I move? No I can't! Not here!

Although my brain was screaming to stop this, my mouth slowly parted allowing the head of my son's cock to slip inside with my lips wrapping tightly around it.

"Oh yeah Mommy...that's a good slut...suck on that big dick."

No, No, No! He's my son, and I'm totally naked, here in the park! Somehow half of his big cock was in my mouth now, warm, pulsating. Slut! The word in my mind made my wet pussy twitch. Isn't this what I wanted? Isn't this what I fantasized about?

I pushed my son against the tree and knelt in front of him, never letting his hard cock slip out of my mouth. Oh god he tasted so good, young, fresh, delicious... I felt my nose touch his pubic hair. Oh Jesus...did I swallow his whole cock again? I let it slip out and at the end sucked on the head of it, stroking the shaft slowly.

"Oh God Mom...you are the best at giving head."

His eyes were closed as he leaned his head against the tree, enjoying what my mouth was doing to his cock...my son. I took him in again sucking, deep down my throat, past my tonsils. I repeated it over and over again, making my son moan in pleasure.

I saw movement out of the corner of my eyes and I didn't even disengage, I just turned my head still sucking my son's cock and looked in that direction. It was the man who originally was walking his dog...the man with...binoculars! Oh Jesus, he was looking at us!

I looked up at Tommy just to see his face full of pleasure. Still sucking his cock I looked back to the man. He wasn't that far away, maybe 500 feet, he wasn't coming any closer. I didn't know what to do, I didn't want to stop sucking Tommy because he was enjoying it so much, and so was I. I didn't want our engagement to end...god such a slut. I took him in deep again, sucking on my son's pulsating meat.

"OH MOM...I want to fuck you...I want to fuck your pussy...are you ready? Are you ready to spread your legs for me...like a...like a slut?"

I needed to tell him about the man, about the man looking at us, but something inside me told me not to, afraid that this would end. Or was there another reason.

"Oh Tommy wait...let me suck your cock for a little while longer...god I love it...Ummmm," Again I took him in deep.

I twisted my head a little, deep throating my son's cock, giving the stranger a better look. Oh my god why was I doing this? Why was I letting him see what I was doing to my son? Wait...he didn't know...he couldn't know Tommy was my son! Oh god what a feeling, what a rush being watched...sucking my son!

I was so turned on I was attacking his cock, sucking Tommy for all he was worth, like a vacuum. He was moaning, ready to cum. Seemed like at the last moment he pulled me off of his thick cock, holding my head in his hands while I looked at him disappointed.

"Mom, you suck so fucking good...but I want to fuck you...I want to cum inside of you...I want to fuck that pussy you gave birth to me with."

My head was spinning...it was rough...so dirty...my pussy...birth...my son...and he was going to fuck me now...like a slut. I stood up placing my hands on the tree as he moved out of the way, my body hot and trembling. I spread my legs wide and positioned myself without thinking to give the stranger a full view of what was about to happen.

Tommy came up and slapped my ass, sending electricity through my body and making me moan. He positioned his cock at my opening and roughly drove it deep inside of me, burring the whole thing with one stroke. It was so easy, my hole dripping wet. I screamed with passion...Yesss...finally.

He fucked me, he fucked me rough and hard, slapping my ass as he did. My son's cock penetrating me deep inside, deeper than it ever have been before. I looked for the man that was watching us. Oh God, he was still there...watching through his binoculars?


"Jesus Mom...that pussy is so hot...so wet...look at my cock buried so deep inside of you."

It was almost as if he didn't believe what he was doing, as if he had to say it aloud to believe it. I hung on screaming with pleasure from what my son's cock was doing to me...to my pussy. He was moaning loud, about to cum. I pressed my ass hard against him as my son drove his dick deep into my pussy shutting load after load of his cum inside of me...inside of his Mom.

I clenched my pussy hard around his dick and milked him, load after load, going through my own orgasm...powerful...long...hot...wet...slutty. We stayed like this for a minute enjoying the closeness. He reached around and cupped my tits, slowly rubbing them, tugging softly on my hard nipples.

"Mom...you're the best fuck I've ever had...my cock is still hard inside of your hot pussy."

I felt sweat run down my back and I felt my son's cock slowly softening inside of me. He pulled out and stood there in front of me, waiting expectantly. I dropped down to my knees and took him in my mouth, like a hungry slut. Yes...this was one of the best parts...tasting myself...tasting my pussy.

"Oh you like tasting that...ha Mom...you like the taste of pussy?"

Oh no...why did he have to say that! I wasn't a lesbian, I never even thought about being with another woman, but the taste of my pussy was just undeniably good.

"Tommy...I don't...please...Uhhmm..." I mumbled sucking on his cock.

I didn't know what to say. I knew he knew, it was obvious from the way I sucked his cock. I was a little embarrassed to know that my son knew something about me that was so private, so intimate. I just went back to sucking him.

"That's OK Mom...you don't have to say it...I can see it in you."

I cleaned my son's cock off really good and stood up. I looked around and didn't see anyone, even the man that was watching us was gone.

"Tommy, maybe we shouldn't push our luck so much. Let's go shopping."

I picked up my dress nearby and put it on, without panties, which were stuck deep in my son's pocket, like a trophy, his Mothers wet panties. I thought about asking him for them, but what the hell, let's be a little risky. We walked to the car passing some people, some of them with kids, enjoying the afternoon in the park. They gave us only minor glances, not realizing what we were just doing in this very same park.

We drove through the neighborhood streets, trying to find our way back to some main roads, looking for factory outlets. Tommy was constantly snapping pictures, even of me; he would hold the camera up and zoom in on my breasts. My top buttons were undone so he had a good view of my deep cleavage.

"Mom, you're gorgeous," He reached over and put his hand on my exposed thigh.

"Tommy...behave yourself, I have to drive," I said playfully, knowing damn well that I enjoyed his touch.

He ran his hand up under my dress lightly touching my pubic area with his fingertips, which I reacted to by grabbing his arm from going any further.

"Son, what do you think you're going to do with this hand?"

"Why don't you let go if it...Mom...and find out...you know you want to...you know you want to be a...SLUT," He really emphasized the last word.

I gave him a quick look. Was I really a slut? My son's slut? Should I let him? Should I let my son touch my pussy right here in the car? A turn was coming up so I let go of his hand making the turn. He immediately slid it further down between my legs touching my clit. Oh God...my pussy was already getting moist. I had to concentrate on driving, letting my son have his way with me. He rubbed my clit and ran his finger down to my dripping hole.

"Oh yeah...you're so wet...so hot..."

"Yeah and you shouldn't be doing this to your Mom while I'm driving," I said feeling his fingers slowly sinking inside of me.

For some reason I spread my legs a little putting my left as far as I could to the side, watching the cars near by, to make sure no one could see this.

"Oh god Mom, do you smell this? Do you smell your pussy?"

I rolled my eyes. Jesus, yes I could smell it. My wet pussy dripping from what he was doing to me.

"Oh god yes...but Tommy, please let go of me...I have to drive."

He sunk them deeper inside my pussy as I slid down to the edge of the seat. I was so hot, breathing hard. I no longer knew where I was driving, trying not to hit anything, I was just going straight. He started fucking me with them, slowly, tenderly, driving them in and out of me.

"Oh God Tommy...Oh my god...Ohh...Ohhh..."

"Look at you Mom...look how turned on you are," He rubbed my clit with his thumb while finger fucking me.

"You like me doing this to you, don't you...slut?"

I looked over at him, my lips dry, my mouth open. He didn't call me his Mom anymore. What could I have said to him. I let him do this to me...to his Mom...NO...to his SLUT!

"Oh God yes...fuck me...fuck me deeper...Ahhh...Ohhhh...yes like that."

I was so hot, I was ready to cum...all over my son's fingers.

"You're so wet Mom! You're dripping," He looked at me sharply "Do you...do you want to taste it?"

I froze. No, not that, I can't get into this. But my pussy...my juices...god I loved it so much! And the thought of me, licking my pussy juice from my son's fingers here in the car, while driving was driving me insane. But if I told my son yes, I would admit that I could be with another woman, the thought was so perverted sooo...different. I could tell he saw the conflict in me, after all I didn't say anything.

"You want to, don't you Mom...here," He withdrew his fingers out of my wet hole and brought them up to my face.

"Go ahead, lick them...lick them Mom...taste your own pussy...do it," He was breathing hard as well, clearly turned on by this.

"Oh god Tommy no...not my pussy..."

Too late, he placed his dripping fingers on my lips. God the taste...the smell...I couldn't stop, I opened my mouth slightly and immediately received his fingers inside. I wrapped my lips around them and twirled my tongue, sucking...sucking the wet juice from them.

"Yes Mom, suck them...oh yeah...here let me give you some more."

He took his fingers out and brought them down to my pussy, sliding them deep inside of me again, fucking me with them. I needed to concentrate on driving, no longer worried about the cars passing us, or being discovered. Again he took them out and brought them to my mouth, this time I readily opened my mouth and took my son's fingers in, relishing the taste...the taste of my own pussy.

"Yeah...nice slut...suck that juice...pretend you're licking another woman."

"Ohhhhh...Oh my God...Uhmmmm...yesss..." I moaned.

This was so real, so insane, I loved it...I loved tasting myself...tasting pussy. Again he finger fucked me, withdrew his dripping fingers and let me taste them. I was now openly sucking on them, moaning softly.

"Oh Yes...Oh God...I love it...I love the taste of my pussy...Oh God give me some more."

He did, my pussy continually producing more and more juices. I licked his fingers like an insane slut, trying to get every last drop into my mouth. I was so hot, I was ready to do anything.

"You wish you were licking another woman right now don't you Mom...come on tell me...tell me the truth."

"Yesss...Oh God YES son...Oh God I wish I was licking pussy...spread open, wet pussy...Uhhhmmm yes..."

I brought my left leg up and placed my foot on the dash, barely maintaining control of the vehicle. I slid my hand down between my legs and rubbed my open pussy, sinking my fingers into that wet hole, fucking myself now...here in front of my son. I than took them out and sucked on them.

Click, click, click. I looked over at my son and saw that he was taking pictures of what I was doing. Oh god...how can I do this...how can I be such a slut. I tried stopping but I couldn't, my pussy so hot...so wet...so delicious. Click, click, click. I continued this almost up to the point of an orgasm.

"Mom, pull in here, pull into this shopping center," He was pointing to a driveway.

Weaving I negotiated the turn and pulled into a spot screeching the brakes. I slammed the car into park and brought both feet up unto the dashboard spreading myself open. I quickly inserted two fingers into my dripping pussy and started fucking myself feverishly, bringing myself to a quickly approaching orgasm.

"Oh fuck...oh yes...oh my god...Ahhhhh...Ahhhhh..."

"Mom, stop quick, someone's coming."

"Oh Jesus no...oh fuck, I'm going to cum..." I screamed.

"Mom you have to...they're going to see you."

I felt his hand on my knee, I looked over to see a couple approaching. Oh no...not now. Painfully I brought my legs down and set up, just in time not to be seen. I sat there hot and turned on feeling my dress clinging to me from the sweat on my body as the couple passed us by glancing at us. I brought my fingers up to my mouth and cleaned them off.

"Mom look, there is a shoe store right there, let's go in there and get those high heels for you," He jumped out of the car

No, not right now, I'm too turned on...to hot to do this, I needed to come down a bit. He didn't wait, he started heading towards the store. I got out of the car and followed him, breathing hard, feeling the wetness between my legs. My dress was so opened, barely held together by some buttons. I looked down and saw the edges of my aureoles showing as I walked. I looked around and saw no one, this shopping center was pretty empty.

I felt so naughty...so daring...still riding the high of fucking myself in the car. I reached down and unbuttoned another button making the top of my dress open up more. I looked down and saw my aureoles permanently showing and my nipples coming in and out of view. There...that's better. I reached down and felt the inside of my tight, running my fingers up, until I touched my pussy. God, I was still so wet! I stopped for a second and scooped some of that delicious fluid on my fingers, bringing them to my mouth and licking...tasting my pussy.

I saw my son walking into the store, so I followed, turned on beyond belief. I walked in ready for anything and saw Tommy looking at me, his mouth open, his eyes wide, no doubt surprised at the state of my dress.

"Hi can I help you?" I heard a female voice.

I gathered my courage and turned around. I was barely able to breathe. What I saw was a young girl, probably about my daughters age or barely over eighteen, standing there looking at us. She wore a simple uniform style dress, buttoned up the front, showing off her nice long legs. Her curly, long, dark hair covered her shoulders, and her naturally tanned skin told me she of Spanish heritage. And her eyes...god those dough looking eyes...dark and shiny were looking at me.

I was embarrassed...I was embarrassed to be looking at this young girl that way...dressed the way I was...feeling so turned on. I felt my face getting warm as no doubt, it turned crimson. She was looking at me, at my breasts, probably seeing my nipples, I wondered what she was thinking.

"Hi...we came in to see if we can find a pair of high heels for my Mom..."

"Your Mom?!" She repeated shocked.

Jesus Tommy...why did you have to say that! I thought with panic racing through my heart. So this is it, now I get caught...now my desires, my secret fantasies will destroy me. Tommy looked unsure at the girl.

"Yes...My Mom needs a new pair of high heels to wear with her mini dress," He said firmly.

The girl looked from Tommy to me...to my breasts...to my legs...than back to Tommy, a small frown appearing on her brow. I slowly moved my hand to the edge of my dress and instinctively drew it together covering my nipples. I couldn't have this; I couldn't have this young girl involved in this sexual escapade of mine. She was beautiful, innocent young enough to be my daughter.

"Sure, have your Mom sit down right here and I'll bring her some shoes. Is there anything in particular you're looking for?" She pointed to the row of seats facing the storefront window.

Tommy looked at me and I looked at him. Was this girl going along with this? I mean the state of my dress when I walked in would make anyone throw us out. I know she saw my breasts and my nipples as I turned around to look at her but yet she didn't make anything of it.

"OK...black high heals, let's start with that," Tommy said looking at the girl.

She turned her head towards me with a slight smile.

"Uhmm your son knows how to dress you."

She walked out and I immediately pulled all of my dress together, buttoning up my breasts.

"Oh God son, what are we doing here? Let's leave please before this gets out of hand."

fantasy69
fantasy69
3,289 Followers