Slut Mommie Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasy69
fantasy69
3,287 Followers

"Thanks for having me over Betty we should do this more often. I think I can count on having majority of these guys at City Limits tonight."

While Raven was talking to Betty I slipped away and walked up to Adam.

"So do you have to go too?" I asked him noticing he was still looking at the audience slowly filing out the door.

At the sound of my voice he looked at me and I saw his blazing blue eyes were momentarily filled with intelligence and wonder at who was disturbing him. God I wondered what his mind must be thinking about all the time when he looks like he's in another world.

"Yes, I go where Raven goes," He simply said.

That was strange, why would he be tied to that beautiful woman? Was he her body guard?

"How come Adam? Why do you have to go where she goes?" I asked hoping he would engage me in a conversation.

Instead, he gave me one last look and went back to watching the people leaving. I was disappointed he didn't want to talk to me further but enjoyed being close to him. For some reason I felt safe near him and it wasn't because he was so big and strong, it was something else...something I couldn't quite put my finger on.

"Remember to come by the City Limits when you HAVE the time Kate."

I turned around at the sound of Raven's melodious voice. She walked up near and giving Adam a look shook her head in the direction of the door.

"Come on Adam, we have to go."

He didn't say anything, just followed her out as I watched his giant, steel hard form walking away from me again. When he opened the door for her he turned, gave me a quick look and smiled. It was a warm smile which made me sigh and wish he would stay. There was so much I wanted to ask him but never had the chance. In another second he was gone and so was Raven.

I turned to look for Betty but she wasn't there, the dark leather seat of the fucking machine was empty. I realized that Raven and Adam were the last ones out the door and the shop was completely empty.

"Betty!" I called out but didn't get an answer.

I walked off the stage and walked up to the counter looking behind it just in case to see if she was there. Nothing. I headed out to the back office where she cleaned me and Kristy from the cum bath we received at the video booth glory holes and peeked in. Betty was bent over at the desk sticking her lovely butt in the air looking for something behind it. Again I admired the young girl for her perfectly formed ass. Her hips were full and her ass was filling the whole package quite nicely, coupled with her 44DD tits and those large nipple rings she always managed to turn me on whenever she was near.

Because of that I needed to come down and act like a mature woman and not a horny teenage girl. I put on a calm face, cleared my throat and...whistled.

"Nice butt Betty."

I started chastising myself for being so rude but then stopped. Why shouldn't I have some fun, it was only us girls here and Betty was always fun to be with. She turned her head around looking at me with a big smile without changing position.

"Thanks, it's kinda big, half Mexican you know."

"Big? No way, it's perfect. You know my daughter Kristy caught me in a similar position once," I said walking up behind her.

Jesus where was I going with this? It seemed seeing Betty's butt made me do and say strange things!

"Oh yeah? What happened?" Betty kept on looking at me over her shoulder and I saw her eyes sparkle with curiosity.

She was actually laying on top of her desk reaching for something in the bottom drawer.

"I think I better show you what she did to me that way you'll get the full effect," I said and walked up right behind her.

No, I shouldn't be doing this, I told myself but seeing that nice butt in front of me kept me going. Because she was bent over her skirt slid up and stopped right below her ass cheeks. I swallowed hard seeing this.

"Kate...what are you going to do?" Betty asked slowly watching me.

She didn't move and she knew she was showing a lot of leg. Her thighs were smooth and tanned, slightly separated in a teasing way revealing just enough space between them to make me curious about what was right under that skirt. I gave her a look and smiling brought my hand down on her butt.

Slap! Her eyes immediately opened wide and she grimaced from pain of the spank.

"Ouch! My god Kate! What was that?" She said watching me.

I raised my hand again and spanked her butt one more time watching with satisfaction how her tiny dress misplaced from the slap I gave her showed more of her smooth thighs.

"Ouch! Oh my, are you going to spank me? Just like your daughter spanked you? That must have been cool."

Cool? I'll show her cool! Again I brought my hand down on her ass, this time the other ass cheek.

"Oh god Kate, wow! This...this feels good," She murmured no longer looking at me.

Instead, she placed her hands on the desk and lifting her shoulders arched her back while sticking her ass out. She looked so sexy and hot! I didn't know if I should lift her skirt up or not. I didn't want to seem like I really wanted her and she was so willing...so inviting. I smacked her again enjoying the tiny whine from her as if the slight pain she felt was caused by sexual stimulation instead of slaps. Her skirt was right at the bottom of her ass, I wanted so much to grab it and pull it up.

"Here, let me help," Betty whispered and reached behind her.

I watched as she slowly lifted her skirt exposing her ass to me. Her ass was full but sexy, ass crack little darker than the rest of her skin and down at the bottom was her already wet pussy lips shining with moisture. I swallowed hard suddenly afraid if I can maintain my control. That's when I noticed her looking at me, watching me as she exposed her ass and pussy with a slight smile. I knew she could recognize my deep breathing and how my eyes stayed glued to her ass but I couldn't stop that.

"You sure you want me to do this?" I asked her.

"Oh yes, I've been a bad little girl and you need to punish me," She said suddenly tense with anticipation of receiving punishment.

Wow, she was a kinky little number! I smiled and bringing my hand back smacked again.

"Ouch!"

Now that her ass was exposed she grabbed onto the desk under her and waited for the next slap. I wasn't going to disappoint her, I slapped her again watching her ass cheeks jiggle and start to get red. She whined a little in the process. I couldn't believe I was spanking another woman! Besides my daughter I never spanked anyone in my life, especially anyone as beautiful as Betty.

Although some small part of me wanted her bad I couldn't bring myself to openly make the first bold move. Instead, I knelt down right behind and continued to spank her butt watching her pussy. Betty looked back for a second and saw where I was. Suddenly I saw her feet move further apart and I knew she was giving me a go ahead to do more. Little by little with each spank she spread her legs until they were as far as they could go. She was lying on top of the desk while she stood on tippy toes with her ass stuck up and out. Her wet pussy lips separated and I could see her dark fuck hole right in front of me and her whole pink insides including her clit which was beginning to come out from under the soft skin of the hood. She smelled so good! The womanly aroma of her excited pussy was all around me.

"Oh god," I heard myself whisper and slapped her again.

This time it was very near the crack of her ass. I kept my hand there while I used my other hand to give her other ass cheek a slap. Now I had both hands on her ass and as much as didn't want them to...they moved separating Betty's ass cheeks apart. Oh my god, I...I needed to stop this. I...I wasn't a lesbian; I was a Wife and a proud Mother!

"Oh god Kate! What are you doing?" I heard her whisper.

My hands spread her ass cheeks wide apart and exposed her dark ass crack. I stopped when I had her ass spread open to the point that if I went any further I would tear them apart. I looked down following the moist crack from her tail bone down and right in the middle of her crack was her asshole. I gasped because the opening was a little bigger than my own! Her ass ring pulsated a bit as if she was contracting it and relaxing it and whenever she relaxed it opened a bit...like a tiny volcano. I was amazed and hypnotized.

"Kate! Oh my god, what are you doing?" Betty asked again watching me from around her shoulder.

I realized how perverted I must have looked stretching her like that and watching, how wrong it was for me to do what I was doing and let go of her ass cheeks. They quickly bounced back together hiding that mysterious spot from my eyes as I stood up.

"I'm so sorry," I whispered.

Betty's face grimaced and she stood up as well facing me, reclined against the desk. We stared at each other thinking of what just happened both breathing heavily.

"I'm sorry Betty, I didn't mean to do this."

"That's Ok, I let you and it was my fault too, it was the moment you know. Kate, have you ever...have you ever been with another woman?"

What? What a question and it surprised the hell out of me! Should I answer that? Should I tell her the truth? I was also surprised she has never been with another woman. For all her sexual escapades by the bus stop and...and at the fucking machine today I would think that being with another woman was something she already experienced.

"Yes, it was a while ago Betty. That's why seeing you today on the machine and now... It just brought back some feelings I have not felt for a while," I said making sure not to mention anything about my daughter.

"Wow that is so cool. I always wanted to but never had the opportunity."

She stared at me and her eyes moved over to my breasts. Knowing where her eyes were my whole body tensed with pleasure as if her eyes were actually touching that part of my body. I knew my tiny dress could not contain my full breasts completely and I was showing a good part of them but I was pretty sure my nipples were hidden.

"So what is it like?" She asked.

"Oh, it's wonderful, at least what I experienced was. But I think it's like with a man, you just have to find the right one to make it special."

She watched me with her dark dreamy eyes like a pre-teen girl listening to another girl describing her first man experience. She was so pretty.

"Well I had fun today, got fucked by a machine, got spanked by a beautiful woman...what a day," She laughed.

I burst out laughing at her comment as well and watched with my heart racing as she walked up to me and hugged me. I returned that hug and we stayed in each other's arms for a moment.

"Hmmm...seems to me like you did not have any fun," She said pulling away.

"Sure I did."

"No, not like me. I have an idea, I'm locking up the shop for the day sooooo...it's your turn on the fucking machine," She said already excited.

What? No way!

"No way Betty!" I looked at her surprised she would even suggest that.

"Yes! You have to, I'm not going to be the only one getting screwed here today. Besides...it's just us, no one will be here. Come on, let's go."

She reached out and grabbing my hand pulled me in the direction of the main floor where the machine was. My mind was in panic, I needed to stop this young wild girl but some part of it was screaming to do it.

"Betty, I can't, no way!" I protested while being dragged behind her.

"Oh yeah, why not?"

"Because...because...I don't know, I just can't."

As much as I tried to come up with a reason not to, I couldn't come up with one. We walked out to the main store room and dropping me off at the machine, Betty went over to the door and locked it flipping the "open" sign over. She then closed all the blinds on the windows so we had total privacy. I watched her thinking of a good reason not to do what she suggested but some part of me deep inside keeping me there waiting for her...waiting to find out what would happen next.

I looked over at the black leather chair and the leg attachments closely resembling a gynecology chair and just imagined me sitting in it with my legs spread and a huge rubber dildo sliding in and out of me as this young girl watched. Uhhhhhh...my pussy was already wet at the thought!

"Ok, we're ready," Betty said excited walking up.

"Betty, please, it's just not right," I whispered to her.

"Why not? Are you afraid I will be watching? You've already seen me Kate, you've seen more of me than I let anyone see. Well, except for my boyfriend."

She had a boyfriend? Who was it? Why haven't I seen him yet? Wondering if he knew about her extra curriculum activities I watched her as she brought one of the leg supports out of the way so I could slid in to take a seat. God this was a little embarrassing but at the same time exciting too.

"So you're ready? Is the selection of the cock enough for you? I could go bigger," She laughed again with her catchy voice.

"NO! Don't you dare!" I replied looking at the thick cock drooping down off the steel rod.

It was big enough, matter of fact it was bigger than Tommy's cock or my husbands measuring at least at 12".

"Oh god, I can't believe you're asking me to do this?" I mumbled still deciding if I should.

"You mean you don't want to? No part of you is curious what it would feel like to get screwed by a machine?"

She was right, I did wonder, I wondered what it felt like when the cock accidentally slipped inside of her earlier and she was squirming like a chicken on a stick.

"Ok, a little. But if I do this promise me to be gentle."

"Of course," She said watching me with a smile on her face.

I moved towards the machine but she stopped me.

"Ahhh...your clothes," She said expectantly.

So she wanted me to strip. That could only mean she wanted to see my body which meant she was curious...curious about what it would be like to be with...me. Looking at her I unbuttoned all the buttons of my dress letting my breasts push the sides of the fabric aside. My nipples were already hard and peeking from around the edges. I noticed Betty was watching my every move.

I slowly pushed the dress off of my shoulders and allowed it to slip down off of my body. I was already breathing heavy but feeling so naked in front of her in this open room increased my arousal.

"Nice panties," She said watching the tiny pair barely hiding my pussy.

"Thanks," I whispered with an unsteady voice.

Ok, this was it; I had to remove my panties. Hooking my fingers in the waistband I pulled sliding them off of my hips and legs. I stepped out of them and stood there completely naked as she watched my body. I could tell she was excited too, her breathing shallow her face flushed.

I moved to the front of the chair feeling the rubber cock touch my back which sent tiny electric current up and down my spine. I tenderly stepped up and turning around planted myself in the chair. Betty watched me and once I was in leaned over, grabbed my foot dangling in front of the chair and lifted it up setting it inside the foot rest. I noticed she was glancing between my legs. I didn't know what turned me on more, the thought of being fucked by a machine or her watching.

"God, you're beautiful," She whispered giving me a weak smile.

"Thanks."

I couldn't speak much, I was excited and I was trying to hide it. I don't know why, I was afraid my voice would tremble. She moved right in front of me and picking up my other foot did the same. I was now nicely spread open, my pussy wet and in plain sight. Betty was still between my legs looking down between them, so close. I watched her hoping she would touch me but she never did. She squeezed out and fumbled with the adjustments on the steel rod holding the cock. She positioned it so the tip of it rested gently at my pussy lips.

"Looks like I won't have to lubricate this thing, god you're wet."

"Oh god, I can't help it," I moaned.

"You're excited aren't you?" She asked.

"Yesss..."

"Have you ever taken something that big before?"

"No, but I think I can."

"I know you can, I can even go bigger if you want, I know you could take it," She looked at me questioningly.

"No...please this is fine."

God, I was so excited I wished she would just stick this thing in me and fuck me with it. Sensing my anticipation Betty grabbed the control and holding on to the dildo guided it as she turned the control. I heard the slight whining sound of a motor and saw the steel rod and the dildo move forward. Suddenly the head of it was pushing against my pussy lips spreading them apart as it reached the opening of my fuck hole. I gasped feeling that big thing pushing; dilating me until it...it opened me up and slid in.

"Ohhhhhhhh..." I moaned feeling my pussy open and the dildo slide in.

It was big, the biggest I've ever had in me and it pushed against the walls of my vagina with force. I didn't feel pain, just a full feeling of a big cock stretching me and rubbing against a thousand tiny little nerve endings inside of me.

"Oh my god," I moaned.

Betty watched as the dildo kept on driving forward and soon was pushing against my cervix. That's when I raised my hand and she stopped the in stroke setting the maximum depth limit. She then reversed it and slowly retracted it stopping just short of the head coming out.

"Uhhhh...Betty..." I moaned feeling very full.

"I told you you'd like it. Ok, we're ready to go. Are you ready?"

"Yesss, god it is so big, I don't know if I can take it."

Grabbing onto the arm rests I held on. Betty moved the dial and suddenly the dildo lurched inside of me filling me up completely and then moved back in the back and forth fucking motion. I gasped; I was already wet but this...this monster needed more lubrication.

"Betty, I think you're going to put some lube there after all. This is so big!"

She quickly grabbed the bottle of lube and squeezed a generous amount on the moving shaft. Soon I felt the slick feeling of wetness down there which made the shaft effortlessly slide in and out of my pussy.

"Oh yessss...Oh yessss..." I moaned.

She increased the speed to the point of fast fucking and I was just hanging on feeling my own body respond to the never tiring fucking.

"You like that? Tell me Kate, you like that?" Betty asked watching the dildo slide in and out of my pussy.

"Yes, yes I do...ohhhhhh," I moaned in response.

"How much? How much you like that big cock?"

My tender pussy lips were stretched around the big shaft as it violated my fuck hole without mercy. I was glad my legs were stretched wide open because there was no way I could have supported them by myself.

"Betty, oh my god!"

Betty watched from the side as I sat there holding on to the armrests while being fucked. I was glad she watched me that way which at least provided me some decency but suddenly she moved. Little by little she moved to the spot in front of the chair, the spot where she could see the whole action in the explicit detail. Her face was a little colored when she reached the side of the machine and looked down between my legs. I held my breath as her eyes roamed freely over my pussy and that big dildo fucking it. I could almost feel her eyes on my pussy.

I saw her eyes widened and her breathing increased. She gave me a look, sort of seductive look with a little apprehension in it as if she wasn't sure if she should look at me that way and was trying to guess if I was fine with her there. As much as I wanted this to be private, having her there added to my already heightened sexual excitement, as if having her there watching me made me feel like a...a fuck toy...a fuck toy at the mercy of her operator. I didn't know how to describe it, she was in control and I was just laying there allowing her to fuck my body with that machine. I sort of felt helpless which sent shivers up and down my spine.

fantasy69
fantasy69
3,287 Followers