Slut Mommie Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasy69
fantasy69
3,288 Followers

If I wanted her to move and don't watch now was the time to say something. I should have told her move, told her not to stare. Instead, I turned my head and looking away from her pushed my hips down at the incoming dildo.

"Uggghhhmmmm..." I moaned feeling the head of it pressing against my cervix.

It felt as if my cervix was now opening under the pressure of the constantly pressing dildo every time I pushed down with my hips as the dildo moved deep inside me. My pussy was already dilated to the point of allowing the thick shaft of freely moving in and out without any pain, all I felt was fullness, a wonderfully sexual feeling of being filled up with something big.

"My god Kate, that thing is so deep inside of you," I heard her gasp.

The comment just drove me more insane and I pressed harder onto the plunging rubber cock.

"AAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!" I screamed feeling the thick cock worm it's way inside of my cervix.

Betty's eyes were wide in disbelief amazed I could take so much. I was amazed as well suddenly feeling the thick balls at the base of the dildo tickling my ass. My god, I had the whole 12" inside of me! I had to move up a little to relieve some of the tension and just lay there for a moment allowing it to freely slide in and out of me. I gave Betty a quick look. She moved up to my foot and was closely examining my pussy being violated. She looked at me and turning the control off she put it down. I watched her without saying anything but felt disappointed she was stopping the machine which was continuously bringing me to the point of an incredible orgasm.

She grabbed the knob of the foot support loosening it up. I watched with growing excitement as she lifted the leg support up lifting my leg up with it and then tightening them up. She quickly did the same with my other leg and looked at her handiwork. My feet were up almost above the level of my knees bending them back and pressing them to my tits. In this position my ass slid down and I felt my ass cheeks opening up. It felt dirty but at the same time so exciting.

Unfortunately my pussy was now misaligned with the cock because of the angle of the rubber cock. Betty noticed it right away and adjusted the machine up so the dildo was inline with my excited love tunnel. She then produced a second shiny shaft which she attached to the second opening in the black box. I was extremely curious about what she was doing.

"Kate, I think I need to pay you back a little for spanking me earlier," She said with a slight smile on her face.

I watched her as she moved over to my side and fumbled with something behind the seat I was in. She straightened up right beside me, her big tits brushing against my arm and she smiled leaning into my side. Her face was really close to mine and I almost thought she was going to kiss me. I wanted it so much at the time...

"Trust me..." She whispered softly and suddenly I felt her bringing my hand up above my head. She watched my breasts as she brought my hand up and behind my head. Suddenly I felt my wrist being pushed into something which felt like a restraint.

Oh my god! Was she tying me up? I couldn't breathe for a moment feeling my wrist being pulled back behind and totally immobilized. I looked at her alarmed but my fears melted away seeing her friendly smile. Ok, maybe I should go with it and see what that girl was up to? Besides, being tied up and used like a fuck toy was one of my fantasies which always managed to make me cum hard. I decided to let her do what she planned and didn't say anything, just watched her with my heart racing and my pussy still opened up impaled on the thick cock.

Betty moved to the other side and quickly did the same with my other hand. When she was done she stood back watching me, examining her handiwork as my tits rose and fell heavily from the excitement I felt. She frowned and moved over to my feet. I think my face must have colored as she looked down between my legs at my...my ass! I closed my eyes knowing she was staring at my asshole.

"Hmmm...nice..." I heard her whisper.

Suddenly I felt my feet being tied up as well. I opened my eyes and noticed Betty wrapped two leather straps across my feet and tied them tight. I tried pulling my feet out of the restraints but couldn't. I pulled at my wrist restraints but could not free myself! I felt so helpless as the icy chill of being dominated slowly crept up my spine.

I must have looked pretty scared because Betty walked up to me and pressing her big tits against my nude side whispered in my ear.

"Trust me Kate, you're going to love what I'm about to do to you..."

I felt her big nipple rings under her blouse pressing into my delicate skin and wondered how they would feel if I tugged on them. Betty brought her face right to mine and watched my lips.

"Close your eyes and open your mouth wide Kate."

She was so beautiful, her delicate facial features were irresistible and her large dark eyes shone with excitement of what she was doing. I couldn't say no, I closed my eyes and opened my mouth wide as she asked. Next thing I felt was something hard and round being pressed into my mouth and I silently wrapped my mouth around it. I knew what it was; I suspected it even before she asked me to open my mouth...a gag ball!

With my breathing already increased I allowed this beautiful young woman to secure the gag ball around my head before I opened my eyes again. Betty stood there watching me, her own breathing increased showing sexual excitement. Her eyes slid down my body to my tits and I felt as if hot coals of seduction were touching them. My already hard nipples stood out under her gaze.

"Ughmmm..." Another moan escaped me.

I could not believe how much being tied up and gagged turned me on! I never ever experimented with domination and submission but now, being tied up gagged and helpless was wreaking havoc on my sexual senses.

Betty's eyes slid down further to my legs so explicitly spread open and she moved to the front of the chair. I trembled as she stood there watching me still impaled on that incredibly big rubber cock attached to the fucking machine. I wanted to scream in pleasure but couldn't, I wanted to fuck myself on that cock still inside me but I couldn't. I was helpless at the mercy of that beautiful girl.

Betty smiled and moved away heading in the direction of the counter as I wondered what she was about to do next. She came back holding a thin rubber dildo in her hand. When I say thin it was only thin in comparison to the bid cock already stuffed in my pussy. In actuality it was about the size of an average male cock and roughly 7" in length. I watched with growing suspicion as she moved over to the machine attaching the new cock to the second rod which was now attached to the machine below the first one.

"Ugmmmm..." I moaned.

It was supposed to be NO but did not sound like it. I knew exactly what she was about to do to me! Betty aligned the new cock with...with my ass and stood up grabbing the tube of lube.

"Ggghhhmmm..."

Another illegible sound came out of me. My heart was racing and I did not know what to do! I watched with increased panic lifting my head off the headrest as she squeezed generous amount of lube on the new cock and rubbed it into it. She then looked at my ass spread open in front of her and gave me a shy look. Taking a deep breath she reached out and touched my ass.

"Ahhhhm..."

I felt her touch and could not help it. I moaned feeling her hand slide in between my already spread open ass cheeks. Her fingers were slick and cool to the touch sliding slowly down from right below my pussy to my now puckered up asshole. As soon as I felt her fingers touch it though I felt my tiny little opening relax.

"Oh my god...I can't believe I'm doing this," She whispered to herself.

I could not believe it either. When I finally felt her young fingers touch my asshole I gave out another illegible sound and let my head drop back down to the chair's headrest. Betty's fingers slid up and down my rear hole working the lube in. I enjoyed her touch even if it was incredibly perverted, her fingers touching and massaging my opening to a complete relaxed state. Suddenly I felt the tip of her finger press against my tiny opening and her finger was inside my ass with ease. Shocked I quickly lifted my head again looking at her but it was too late to say anything, too late to give her any type of sound, all I could do was watch as little miss Betty had her way with me.

"Oh my god Kate...oh my god," She kept on whispering as her finger slid in and out of my asshole.

She was kneeling right below the chair and in between my legs, right next to the rubber dildo which she was about to use on me. Her face was flushed and her eyes full of wonder as she finger fucked my ass. She gave me a quick look but went back to watching her finger slide in and out of my ass. I felt so exposed in front of her, so humiliated but yet...I did not want her to stop! Deep down inside I wished she would fuck my ass all night long.

Suddenly I felt her press another finger to my already relaxed anal ring and her second finger slid right in! Oh my god! I felt more and more spread open, more and more dilated. Having the big dildo still inside my opened pussy and now two fingers inside my asshole spreading that little hole open was too incredible.

"Uuuggghhhhmmm..." I moaned and threw my head back in pleasure rolling my eyes to the back of my head.

Quickly I felt Betty's fingers slide out and something else press against my asshole spreading it further open. I looked down and saw the second dildo right below the first one with Betty pushing it further in.

"Ahhhhhhhhhgh..." I moaned into the gag ball stuffed in my mouth and felt my anal ring open up.

The tip of the dido slipped inside my ass and was now securely adjusted. I watched, half out of my mind, as Betty stood up and grabbing the small control box twisted on the first dial. The big cock inside my pussy slowly begun moving in and out as I hung on to the straps above my head. Giving me one final look with her excited eyes Betty twisted on the second dial.

"Aggggwwwwaaa..."

The dildo in my ass came to life sliding further into me, worming its way inside my ass, stretching my anal ring until it was completely buried. My breathing came in gasps; my moaning came out ragged and illegible. I have never felt anything like this before! Both of my holes were being used...violated...spread open and I could not move...I could not stop it! I was bound and used like a fuck toy...like a fuck toy in my fantasies!

I screamed and came hard! All of my muscles contracting and relaxing in a spasmodic fashion I haven't felt before. I felt my pussy cream, I felt my asshole wrap tightly around the invading shaft but I could not stop it from continually driving into me. It tightened and relaxed...tightened and relaxed as I screamed in ecstasy trying to let out what I felt! I arched my back sticking my tits out and rode the waves of this powerful orgasm as two dildoes fucked me at the same time.

It lasted for a long time, moments passed with my body tensed up releasing energy from the orgasm before I finally felt calm again. I also felt the two rubber cocks slow down and for a moment thought that perhaps Betty was done with me. I opened my eyes and looked at her; she stood there next to my legs watching me with fascination and envy. I immediately recognized the look; she wished it was her in the chair.

Looking down at my body I noticed I was covered in sweat, a thin layer of perspiration which made my body glow in the light of the room. My tits bounced up and down to the rhythm of the mechanical fucking I received as Betty watched.

"Agggrrrhhhmmm..." I moaned illegibly pleading for her to stop.

I tried saying I had enough but Betty could not understand it. Picking up the lube she squeezed generous amounts of slick liquid on the two cocks and twisted the dials again.

"Oh my god! No more!" I wanted to scream but moaned instead feeling the cocks lurch inside of me. Soon Betty managed to pass the speed we established on the previous fuck and the two rubber cocks pushed in and out of my holes with fury. I screamed into the gag ball and held on, it was the only thing I could do. The cocks slid in and out of me with deadly precision and mechanical force making me moan and curl my toes...and hang on as the tiny little nerve endings were roughed up inside my pussy and my anal canal to the degree of incredible excitement. My body slowly responding to the incredible fucking made my mind reel with pleasure. My vision blurred and all I could do was give out tiny little moans of pleasure every time the dildos were deep inside me reaching places no one has ever reached before.

"Ugghh...ugghh...ugghh...ugghh..." I moaned in rhythm with the fucking cocks as my head moved side to side from pleasure.

My pussy was contracting around the huge cock creaming with all of my womanly juices, my pussy lips wrapped around the shaft felt every ridge...every vein someone managed to reproduce in this cock replica. My anal ring was stretched to the point of unrestricted access allowing the sizable rubber cock to move in and out...in and out. It felt so different to have my ass open like that, no matter how much I wanted to close my asshole I couldn't. It contracted around the cock but it would never be allowed to close and that was what drove me so insane...made me feel so dirty...so perverted.

I lifted my head up weakly and looked at Betty who with her wide eyes watched me and watched those incredible dildos fuck me...stretch me open. She had unrestricted view of my holes, she even bent down a little taking a closer look at my dilated asshole while the cocks penetrated me with incredible speed. I felt my anal ring swollen and pushed out...I...I could not stand this anymore.

"Aaaaaagggggggrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmm..." I screamed as loud as I could and came again!

I felt my holes contract but I could not stop the invading rubber cocks. I felt thousands of tiny little needles all over my hot body as orgasmic energy ripped through it making me scream and thrash around bound to the chair. I closed my eyes and felt the energy work its way up from my pussy and ass to my tits and then to my mind. I tensed up and held on in ecstasy, my mind blank, my body out of control. I was so near unconsciousness I was afraid I was going to die but I never wanted it to end, I wanted it to continue forever.

I don't know when Betty turned off the machine, all I know is that after a long while I lay there limp and nothing moved. My eyes were closed and there was no sound, no movement inside of me. I could still feel the rubber cocks deep inside but they were still. My eyelids were so heavy I did not want to lift them up. My body was spent and tingling, I did not want to move a muscle.

"Kate, are you Ok?" I heard Betty's voice and it seemed like it came from afar.

I felt the pressure of the gag ball release as Betty loosened up the straps and pulled it out of my mouth. I swallowed hard working my mouth open and close to bring some feeling back into it.

"Kate, are you Ok?"

Again I heard Betty's voice this time there was concern in it. I opened my eyes and looked at the young girl who managed to bring me to probably the hardest orgasm I have ever had.

"I'll be Ok Betty, just give me a moment," I whispered still feeling the euphoria all over my body and mind.

The two cocks were still stretching me open and I was beginning to feel a little raw down there.

"Betty...can you take them out please?" I asked politely.

I was still bound to the chair, my arms above my head, my legs firmly to the foot rests. Betty moved and slowly pulled on the dildo inside my ass until it slid out. I watched her and when the dildo in my ass finally slid out her eyes widened and her breathing became labored. I knew my ass was gaping wide open and I tried quickly closing it but couldn't. I clinched it shut but as soon as I relaxed it opened right up. I felt this one time with Tommy after he fucked my ass and knew I couldn't do anything about it.

Betty gave me a look and moved on to the thick cock inside my pussy. She pulled and it slowly came out of me. Once it did I felt loose as if some part of me came out making a lot of spare room inside me. To this young girl who was witnessing it might have seen erotic or...perverted, I don't know. I knew that both of my holes were gaping at that moment and she was watching them.

"Betty, my arms..." I whispered trying to get her attention so she would look elsewhere.

"Oh, sure, sorry," She whispered startled.

She came up and quickly had my arms free. I brought them back down and waited for her to do the same with my feet. Once I was free and brought my legs down and lifted myself off the chair. I tenderly stepped down and set down on the podium feeling my loose holes starting to close up. Betty sat down right beside me.

"Wow, that was some work out."

I looked at her, she was smiling. Workout? To say the least.

"Yeah, my god I can't believe I did that," I whispered feeling my face warm up.

"I do, it was hot, you were hot! You are so beautiful Kate watching you was a..." She hesitated a moment.

"...a real, real turn on," She finished with a whisper and looked at me unsure.

I felt as if Betty was finding her new found feelings exiting and she did not know what to do about them. I was still naked sitting right beside her so I reached over with my hand and cupping her chin I pulled her face close to mine.

"Thanks Betty," I whispered looking at her full lips.

"Thanks for fucking me with that machine," I finished and pulled her face to mine.

I planted a wet kiss on Betty's lips pressing mine to hers and waited. For a moment she didn't do anything, just sat there tense with her eyes wide. Then I felt her mouth move in a resemblance of a kiss and I felt her tongue come out and slide across my lips. I let her do that without trying to force my tongue into her mouth just so she would get used to kissing another girl. After a moment I broke away and looked at her. Betty's face was flushed and her nipples under that thin shirt were standing straight at attention.

"It was my pleasure Kate, believe me I loved doing that to you. To see your body in such pleasure... Anyway, anytime you want to do it again just tell me and I will close up the shop. Anytime."

I smiled. She was excited she wanted me to commit to a next time. Well I had other things in mind.

"Why should I have all the fun, I think next time it's going to be your turn young lady," I smiled at her and squeezed her arm getting up to my feet.

She watched me running her eyes over my long legs, my hairless pussy, my flat stomach and my full tits before looking into my eyes. I enjoyed her stare and stretched a bit pushing my arms up above my head and letting her look.

"I better get going Betty, I've been here for a while and my husband might be coming home soon. I have to get cleaned up before he does."

Betty got up and watched in silence as I put my dress on. Once my dress was on I picked up the panties which originally came from Gina and hesitated a moment. Betty watched as I held them in my hand, dangling them in front of her as I decided what to do. Making my mind up I walked up to Betty holding the panties in my finger.

"You were so good to me today..." I hesitated for a moment thinking of what I was about to do.

Do I need to get involved with this young girl right now? I had enough of a hard time juggling my son, my daughter, my son's girlfriend...there were so many people I was involved with, and now Betty?

"I thought you would like these..." I whispered finishing.

I guess I did want Betty no matter how complicated things could get. She looked at me with wide eyes, then at the pair of panties dangling in front of her off my finger which were pressed against my wet pussy not too long ago, and she reached out grabbing them. She was a little unsure, as if taking my panties was an admission of a desire for another woman which she never felt before.

fantasy69
fantasy69
3,288 Followers