Slut Mommie Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasy69
fantasy69
3,290 Followers

John stirred seeing me walk in and his semi hard cock moved up telling me he loved what he saw. He was already naked on the bed laying flat just watching me, he knew from experience what was coming, his cock anticipating the treatment I was about to give it. I walked in and immediately put the blind fold on him so he would be helpless, so he would not see me any longer and all he could do was feel.

"Kate, the blind fold, do we have to..."

"Don't talk," I snapped at him tying it around his head firmly so he would not be able to peek.

He fell silent and allowed me to tie him up in a spread eagle position again, feet dangling off the edge of the bed, his muscular legs spread wide apart. I stood in the middle of the room admiring my handiwork, watching his cock fill up with blood and stand up straight lifting itself off of his stomach at times of extreme arousal when he anticipated my mouth wrapping around it. I looked back at the door, it was closed giving us privacy to do what we wanted, giving me privacy.

"Promise to tie Dad up and leave the door open for me tonight," Kristy's words came back to me.

My nipples hardened at the thought, little knobs standing out visibly in perverse arousal of the thought. I did promise her. Shit, why not, she already saw me suck her Dad's cock. She even tasted his cum! God, I loved licking it off of my daughter and even made sure some of it made its way to her mouth!

Ok, why not, I would just have to make sure everything was done in extreme silence. I might even give the little slut another cum bath from her Dad's cock. I smiled at the thought and walking over to the door silently unlocked it and left it open a crack. Turning some music on to drawn out the silence and mask Kristy's moans of pleasure as I was sure she would make again, I walked up to my husband. I ran my fingers down his side tickling his skin and enjoying the sight of goose bumps on his skin where my fingers lightly touched it.

I slid my hand down his side until my hand was close enough to his cock but instead of grabbing the fully erect cock, I grabbed his heavy balls cupping them and lifting the sack up.

"Oh Jesus..." He whispered finally feeling my touch.

I climbed on top of him spreading my legs and straddling his chest, working my wet pussy into his skin so he would feel me, so he would feel my wetness. I lowered my head and hovered inches above his hard cock poised to swallow that thing when I felt movement from the direction of the door. So Kristy didn't waist any time did she? I didn't want to look, I just wanted her to watch what I was about to do.

I grabbed his ball sack firmly squeezing his nuts out until my grip was tightly holding his sack and his balls were forced out over my grip.

"Ohhhhh Kate, ouhhhhhhhhhhh," He moaned.

I lowered my head further and extending my tongue licked the stretched balls wetting them with my saliva. That's when I gave Kristy a look and gasped. She stood in the middle of the room completely naked as well, her firm young breasts standing out with hard nipples visibly erect. Her smooth skin was glowing in the light like mine and her hair fell softly around her shoulders giving her a model like appearance. I could tell she was wet from excitement watching me fondle her Dad.

Watching her I pulled John's balls down between his legs lifting his cock up with the force of the movement and squeezing a yelp of pleasure from him as his cock rose up and touched my lips smearing them with his already formed pre-cum. The salty taste of my husband's pre-cum made me open my mouth and take his raging hard-on into my mouth while Kristy watched with envy. As I took his cock in she took a small step forward and let out a low moan which was immediately drowned out by the playing music.

I smiled at the thought; she was so excited from watching me she uncontrollably moaned. I pressed my head down letting the big cock slide past my tonsils and took John's cock all the way in until my lips touched his short pubic hair. My vision blurred a bit from being out of air having something stuck down my throat but I was still able to see my daughter's eyes widen in surprise while she came even closer. Now Kristy was only standing a mare two feet away from the edge of the bed.

I came up for air trailing a long trail of saliva and stroked his cock up and down watching Kristy's tits right in front of me. Of course she noticed that and bending over brought those well developed firm tits to my mouth making me press my lips over one of the hard nipples. Her hand came around my head and she pressed firmly holding me in place while I sucked on her nipple, my mouth opened as wide as I could open it sucking the breast into it until I felt the hard nipple press against the back of my throat.

"Ughmmm..." Kristy gasped and I hoped John thought it was me.

I kept on stroking him while Kristy kept my head and mouth pressed firmly against her tits for few more moments then released me. She wanted to see more of me sucking her Dad's cock. I took him in my mouth sucking feverishly, twirling my tongue around the head of it and running my tongue up and down the sides licking my own spit drooling down the big shaft. Kristy silently reached under me and squeezed my nipples hard to the point I could not hold my own wails of ecstasy in any longer.

"OHhhhhhhhh, ugggghhhhmmm," I let out and lifted my head up looking at her.

Kristy's lips quickly found mine as she pressed hard in the frantic kiss. Her tongue shot out and forcefully plunged inside my mouth tasting her Dad's cock on my tongue, twisting around it and raking across the surface of it as if looking for more of the precious taste. I was shocked, this was the moment I should have stopped her and put up a barrier she could not cross. I pulled myself away shaking my head from side to side in defiance, a weak defiance meant only as a formality of a Mother consciously resisting the incestual situation. I wanted to shout at her but I couldn't.

I gave her a frantic look and realized I was still stroking my husband's cock in front of her, that deep down inside my slut side, I was allowing this to happen. Her eyes slid down to his cock and my hand wrapped around it moving up and down and my own eyes inevitably followed. God he was wet again, pre-cum drooling down that big cock head. I lowered my head down and sucked taking him in to the base and tickling my throat with the thickness of his shaft. I knew Kristy was standing right in front of me.

I came up again and looked up at her just as she pressed her lips to mine again in an intimate kiss. Again her tongue pushed into my mouth tasting her Dad's cock. This time I...I kissed her back for a moment loosing myself in the intimacy and those soft lips of hers. Just for a moment. I quickly realized what I did and pulled away giving her a displeased look. That girl was going to hear from me when this was done.

But I couldn't stop at that moment so as not to raise any suspicion with my husband so I took John's cock in my mouth and begun sucking him without a pause, moving my head up and down until he was moaning ready to cum. I didn't want him to come yet so I lifted my head up again just to receive Kristy's lips on mine and her tongue inside my mouth exploring, tasting what she never should taste. I...I knew I should have stopped her but I didn't. My body was hot form giving John head and my pussy was definitely dripping on his chest and now my daughter was kissing me and no doubt could taste her Dad's cock in my mouth.

Kristy half knelt between John's tied up legs and French kissed me sucking the moisture out of my mouth. When she was done she meaningfully looked at me and waited. I was shocked at myself when I lowered my head down and took John's wet cock back into my mouth. Slut! I was a Slut in front of my daughter!

Sucked peeking at my daughter from time to time knowing what would happen if I took a break. After a few moments my neck was so stiff I had to. I pulled off of my husband's cock just to receive my daughter's lips on mine in an intimate kiss. She was practically sucking her Dad's cock kissing me like this.

Kristy placed her arms gently on the bed between John's spread open legs and watched me suck him with lust in her eyes. Her face was only a couple of inches away from my face and her Dad's cock. Now, as soon as I disengaged she hungrily crushed her lips to mine looking for the forbidden taste with our faces barely an inch above my husband's hard cock. I knew it was dangerous but I just couldn't stop, she had a way of making me do things, risky things.

My hand laboriously stroked the hard meat below our faces and when we disconnected Kristy hovered for a heartbeat above it looking down at purple, blood engorged head of her Dad's cock. I felt as if she was going to lower her pink lips to it, I could tell she hesitated but at the last moment looked at me and pulled away giving me room to lower my mouth onto it. I sucked thinking of how close my daughter was to actually doing it! How close she was to tasting her Father's hard meat! I think it was my perverted thoughts what made me pull away and wait for her lips to press to mine right above that big cock.

Looking at me Kristy came close and hovered above the cock, extended her tongue and raked it across my lips. In response I opened my mouth and sticking my tongue out I licked it across John's pee hole which drooled pre-cum and extending it, I waited for Kristy to taste it. With her eyes wide from shock of seeing me do this she brought her mouth to mine and wrapped her delicate lips around my extended tongue sucking on it as if it was her Dad's cock. Well, in a way it was, it tasted like it anyway.

She pulled away while I stroked the meat.

"Please..." A barely audible whisper came out of her as she looked at me with pleading eyes.

She wanted to suck him, she wanted to taste that hard meat, her Dad's hard meant and make sweet love to it, I just knew it. It was so perverted, so demented, so taboo that the Slut part of my body and mind was screaming to let her do it! My heart was beating really hard in my chest as I brought my lips to hers this time and kissed her. I let go of her and holding John's cock by the base I...I moved it in the direction of my daughter's mouth while tilting my head to the side and licking the shaft near the balls. The drooling head of John's cock came to within a fraction of an inch of Kristy's lips and she flicked her tongue out licking the slit and the pre-cum which formed there.

I pretended not to see that and moved the cock away sucking on the head of it but kept on steeling peeks at my daughter. Her eyes were wide with unbelievable lust and desire, her tongue continually licking her pink lips tasting her Dad's precious nectar. I felt so wicked for allowing this to happen I had to do it again. I tilted my head, moved the cock in Kristy's direction, closed my eyes and licked the shaft at the very base. I did this very slowly afraid to look up, afraid to see what my own daughter was doing feeling suspicious movements coming from above.

When I finally mustered the courage to look I gasped in panic. Kristy's lips were wrapped around the head of her Dad's cock as she sucked so hard small dimples appeared in her cheeks. Her eyes were closed as well and a look of lust and pleasure was painted fully across her face. I pulled away and looked at John who was moaning slowly moving his head from side to side as his body was spread across the bed tied up to its posts. He did not appear to realize someone else was sucking his cock at that moment.

Kristy's little sucking movements begun extending from the head of her Dad's cock and more and more of the thickly veined shaft was disappearing inside my precious daughter's mouth. I watched in tense awe as Kristy managed to take half of John's cock into her mouth without stopping to take a break. Matter of fact, her head begun the rhythmic movement up and down just as my own head was doing moments ago and her wet mouth was now spilling her own spit which slowly begun seeping down the side of the shaft. Seeing it I immediately brought my mouth to it, flicked my tongue out and licked my daughter's spit from my husband's cock forgetting for a moment the danger of the act.

When I finally realized we were both making sweet love to John's cock at the same time it was too late. John's head was lifted as his mouth worked out the moans of pleasure before he asked the inevitable question.

"Ohhh Kate, oh my god, I feel...I feel as if there is...two of you...oh shit what is happening?" He moaned and let his head fall back down to the mattress.

Kristy's eyes shot open but she did not let go of the cock in her mouth. In panic I sat up turning towards his head, thinking frantically of what to say and brought my lips to his kissing him erotically. He moaned and tried hard to pull his hands free probably to pull the blind fold off his head.

"Kate, oh my god, who is here with us?" He whispered after the kiss.

I saw Kristy did not stop sucking his pulsating cock and just watched me, what a little slut she was turning out to be.

"I...I promised you a special night tonight right?" I mumbled thinking of what to tell him.

"Yes, but...but this..." He mumbled and arched his back with pleasure just as Kristy managed to stuff almost all of his raging hard on in her mouth and down her virgin little throat.

Well at least he was enjoying what our daughter was doing to him and I was guessing he was ready to cum. I had to make this believable; I could not tell him it was our daughter who was giving him such a pleasurable head.

"I...I hired someone to come and join us tonight," I finally whispered giving him another erotic kiss as our daughter worked on his cock.

The muscles on his legs were standing out tightly wound as he tried his hardest to keep himself from shooting his load on the spot as he heard me say that. Another wicked idea popped into my mind.

"She is sucking your cock right now sweetie and you should see how wet she is while doing it."

Kristy's eyes almost popped out of her sockets, she was so surprised to hear me say that and she almost buried the whole length of his cock down her throat. She looked at me with a pleading look on her face which slowly melted into pure ecstasy of sucking her Dad's cock. I knew she was wet and I knew she wished someone was working her drenched pussy folds at this very moment but I wasn't going to satisfy her so easily.

"My own pussy's so wet from watching her do that honey, do you want to taste it?" I whispered into his ear.

I didn't have to ask, I knew he would jump on the idea and it was just another thing to keep his mind occupied and give me time to think of how I was going to handle the questions afterwards.

"Oh god yessss, give it to me, sit on my face Kate," He was barely able to control himself.

Without a word I straddled his face facing my daughter so I could see what she was doing. She watched me as I spread my legs wide apart and holding on to the bedposts behind me, totally spread open, I lowered myself slowly onto John's face until I felt his lips touch mine...my dripping pussy lips.

"Ohhhhhhwwwwwww...god that feels good," I mumbled feeling his tongue snake out and flicker across my clit and then slide down to my opening.

Kristy watched as her Dad begun making sweet love to my spread open pussy. She licked and sucked his cock in front of me teasing me with its wetness until I moaned insatiably for it, almost begging to be able to taste that meat. That's when John exploded, right into our daughter's mouth! Her eyes shot open as a powerful blast of his cum hit the back of her throat forcing her to quickly swallow as the second and third blasts of cum overflowed her delicate mouth. She pulled her Daddy's cock out of her mouth coughing as three more blasts shot out of the cock splashing thick ropes of cum across my tits and pussy with some landing on John's heaving chest.

Seeing what happened there was nothing to stop me from Cumming! Holding onto the bedposts I screamed and came hard while smashing my pussy into my husband's mouth as my body tensed and released sexual energy in waves after waves of wonderful ecstasy. My vision blurred, my breathing stopped, I stopped! All I knew was I was Cumming into my husband's open mouth as our daughter drank his cum he just shot into her sweet little mouth! Pure lust, pure perversion and ohhh...so, so forbidden!

After few more moments of hovering over my husband's face as I came, my legs trembled weakly and I slid down from his face feeling his tongue trace the crack of my ass from my asshole to my tail bone. Settling on his chest with my legs spread open I watched Kristy as she cleaned up her Daddy's cock and proceeded to lick the cum off his chest. She did it slowly, seductively while watching me and my reaction. She moved up and cleaned the cum off his chest close to my pulsating pussy. She gave me a unsure look and just like a déjà vu from the other night but with our roles reversed, she begun licking the cum off of my pussy with long tenderly erotic swipes of her delicate tongue sipping on her Dad's spent up cum. I watched as she completely cleaned up my pussy, stomach and tits leaving no trace of her Dad's cum on me anywhere.

Her face was so satisfied beaming with pleasure as she stood up again in front of the bed. I quickly put a finger to my mouth making sure she stayed quiet and twisting gave my husband a long loving kiss on the mouth.

"I have to see her out the door darling, wait for me here, I'll be right back," I whispered into his ear and got off the bed.

He made small protests wanting to be untied first but I didn't respond, I couldn't take the chance of untying him before Kristy was safely tucked into her bed. I pushed my daughter out of our room and closed the door behind us. I pushed her further down the hallway without saying a word until we were in her room.

"Mom, oh my god! This was the best!" She exclaimed and quickly wrapped her arms around my neck.

Her breathing was quick and her breath smelled like cum while she clung to me looking up into my eyes with excited and sexually satisfied look on her face.

"You young lady are in so much trouble!" I said.

I watched as her lips puffed out pouting.

"Why? Because I sucked Daddy's cock and tasted his cum?" She squealed.

"By the way, his cum tastes so good," She finished with a smile.

"I know how your Dad's cum tastes, but you should not know. I can't believe I let you do that!" I shook my head from side to side.

"I know you couldn't help it, I know you wanted to see me suck his cock."

Kristy's hands suddenly slid down from around my neck finding my tender buttocks and she gently squeezed them making me shiver for a moment.

"No I didn't, but you...you took advantage of the situation," I replied defending myself and slid my hands down to her ass squeezing her butt cheeks playfully.

We were both standing naked in her room with Kristy's back against the door.

"Oh yeah, that's why you watched me suck him so intensely? Come on Mom, I saw you stare at me while I made Daddy cum."

Kristy's breathing increased and she pressed her lips to mine in a sudden seductive kiss. Instinctively I returned it as we French kissed each other for a few moments.

"I didn't watch you because of that dear daughter, I had to make sure you wouldn't get carried away, that's all."

I gave her hair a yank forcing her head back as I sucked on her now exposed neck with feverishly animalistic intensity.

"Oh yeah, carried away?" Kristy was breathing hard, her nipples standing straight at attention.

"And what if I did? What if...if I was to fuck Dad?"

Oh god, just the thought of it made my head spin. I slid down along her body sucking on her tits until I reached her stomach, my tongue tracing her belly button as she arched her back working her fingers into my hair.

fantasy69
fantasy69
3,290 Followers