Slut Mommie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasy69
fantasy69
3,289 Followers

"Mom, can I take close-ups of you tits?" He asked looking up at me.

"Ohhh...Ok...Go ahead" I said soaking my panties.

He extended the camera out more getting it closer to my naval. His body put pressure on my knees which automatically separated and he slipped right between them. Wasn't that a better position for them anyway? I thought, besides I was wearing panties.

My son was now between my legs, with his camera resting on my lower stomach, snapping pictures of my naked tits. My skirt was pushed up around my hips, and my wet panties were showing.

What made matters worse is that he brought his eyes down to the camera's viewfinder taking pictures. His face was on top of my pussy mound and his cheek touched my panties. I know he could smell me, I know he could smell my pussy juices.

"Mom, you're gorgeous" Snap, snap, snap.

Feeling my son's breath on my wet pussy gave me goose bumps all over my body. I froze, I didn't want this to end, I wanted him to continue. I was totally under his control. The camera, his breath, the touch of his hands on my legs, my body was glowing with excitement as my son was barely touching it.

He looked up at me and I knew he was starting to suspect that I couldn't stop him. He smiled knowingly and moved his thumb from the camera down to the top of my mound, resting it on my panties where my clit was. He rubbed it in small circles getting a low moan out of me.

"Oh Mom...your pussy smells so good..."

His words made me feel like a slut, oh god a slut. My secret fantasy...My head was spinning and his rubbing thumb was making my pussy quiver.

"My, my...let's see how wet you really are..." He looked up at me waiting for my reaction.

I gave him none. I gave him a go ahead by not saying anything. Slut...Jesus, I was a slut. He hooked his finger under the thin martial of my panties covering my pussy and moved them to the side exposing my steaming cunt.

"Oh God Mom...you're dripping...you're so fucking wet" He exclaimed staring down at my wet cunt.

"Uhhhhmmmm...Oh my god..." I was in heaven by permitting my son to treat me that way.

"Here lets take this skirt off first of all" He pulled down my skirt.

"Wait let me take some pictures of you like this...just in your wet panties" He stood up and looking down at me started taking more pictures.

Snap, snap, snap.

"Now spread your legs more Mom so I can take a picture of that wet spot on your panties"

"God Tommy...I shouldn't be doing this...I'm your Mom..."

"Come on Mom...you know you want to...you know you want to show me everything...now spread your legs"

What was the point, what was the point of me denying this. He was right, I wanted to show him everything, I wanted to rip my clothes off and spread for him like a cheap slut. I spread my legs apart as my son asked.

"Yeah...nice..." Snap, snap, snap "Now lift them up and push your knees back"

I lifted my legs and brought my knees to my chest. I was so spread and my panties were soaked. My son was on the floor in front of me snapping pictures. I looked into the camera and licked my lips.

"Is that how you want me to pose for you...Tommy...like that...spread open..."

I couldn't help it. I was so turned on by what I was doing that the words just came out of me. I didn't say them as a Mom would say to a son, I said them with a slutty passion in my voice, as a woman ready to do anything for a man.

My son looked up at me and I could tell he was surprised to hear me say those words. I think the way I said them surprised him the most.

"OH MOM...I want to see everything...I want to see you pull those panties off of you and show me your pussy...your wet pussy..."

He was trembling. He knew that this meant we were going all the way, that I wouldn't stop him from doing anything to me.

"So you want to see your Mom's pussy...oh this is so naughty...you want me to show you my wet snatch..." I don't know what possessed me to say that.

The dirtier I felt the more turned on I was getting. I grabbed on to the sides of my panties and bringing my knees together pulled them off of my ass and hips. I stopped with the panties around my knees and my legs up.

"So can you see it now...can you see my wet pussy...do you like mommies wet pussy" I was on fire, I shed all my inhibitions, I wanted to be who I always fantasized about, a SLUT I wanted to be a slut right now.

My son was looking up at me, as if hypnotized by my wet pussy. I pulled my panties completely off and threw them to the side.

"Ahhhh...take my pictures now baby...take them...oh god...here...let me show you my pussy...and how about my asshole...you want to see that too..."

I spread my legs wide apart and lifted them to my chest. I wanted him to see all of me, my asshole included. I grabbed my ass cheeks with my hands and spread them apart. I could see he was exited, his cock outlined in his pants. Snap, snap, snap. God, what a pictures he was getting, me, his Mom spreading her ass open for him.

"Oh God Mom, your ass...your pussy...it's so wet...can I...can I touch it...can I" He looked at me unsure.

"Oh Baby...you can touch it...you can touch anything...you can even fuck me if you want to..." Listening to me he walked up a little closer, right in front of me.

"Don't you realize baby...I'm your slut...I'll do anything for you..."

He reached out and touched my pussy. Feeling his fingers on my cunt sent me over the edge. I started to cum. I could feel his fingers separating my pussy lips and sliding inside my dripping hole, as I closed my eyes and enjoyed a very powerful orgasm.

I could barely hold on to the chair. His fingers were penetrating my hole up to his knuckles, my son was finger fucking me with what looked like three fingers. I couldn't tell, I didn't care, he could stick his fist in me if he wanted to. My pussy was making wet sloshing sounds.

"Oh fuck MOM...you're so fucking hot...oh yeah..." He pumped his fingers in and out looking at me.

"Did you mean what you said...did you mean it when you said you were my slut..." He said looking me in the eyes while continuing to finger fuck my pussy.

"Oh god son...do you want your mommy to be your slut" I said hoping he would say yes.

Those fingers in my pussy were driving me insane, unable to think straight.

"Yes Mom...I need you to be my slut...my whore...my bitch...mom can I call you those things...will you be those things for me"

Oh God those fingers, my body was trembling approaching another orgasm.

"Yes...Oh God Son Yes...I'll do anything for you...I'll be anything you want me to be...Ohhhh Yessssss..."

Suddenly he stopped fingering me, but kept them inside of me.

"Oh no...no baby...please don't stop...not now...fuck me...pleaseeeee..." I almost screamed.

"I think you need another finger in there" Tommy said looking down at my pussy.

I looked at him alarmed. I have never taken more than three fingers before. I thought three was pushing it, and now my son was going to stick four in me! I looked on as he positioned four fingers at the entrance to my sopping wet pussy.

He slowly applied pressure and I felt my pussy open up.

"Oh My God...Ohhhhhh...Fuckkkkk..." I moaned as all four of his fingers slid inside me.

At first I thought I would hurt, but than I realized that all I felt was a lot of pressure on my inner pussy walls. I didn't hurt and the pressure felt great, the feeling of fullness and stretching exiting me more. So I spread my legs wide for my son as he violated me.

"Mom...that feels so tight" He said looking down at me.

"That's because...ahhhh...ahhhhh...you're stretching me...oh goddd...more...ahhh...ohhhhh...more than I've ever been before" I was barely able to answer.

I was beginning to love the feeling of his fingers, I was so full. God, I thought, he almost had his whole fist up inside of me. Just the thought ran shivers through my body, another one of my fantasies. I'm such a fucking slut...I'm letting my son finger fuck me like this.

I held on as he pistoned his four fingers in and out of me, taking them deep up to his knuckles an than almost out. It didn't take long, I came hard, I came so hard that I rocked the whole table I was leaning against.

After I came to my senses I looked at my big son. He was just standing there gently rubbing my pussy. I reached out and felt his hardness through his pants.

"My turn" I said getting up.

"Here lay down on the table" I said directing him.

He laid down and I damn near ripped the pants off of him.

"My god...you're so big" I said involuntarily wrapping my fingers around his cock.

I was looking at his moist cock, covered in his own pre-cum, as I stroked him several times. I loved the way he smelled. I closed my eyes and took him in my mouth deep with one motion.

"Oh god Mom...ohhhh myyyy goddddd..." He moaned.

I had his cock buried completely down my throat, my nose reaching his pubic hair. I was choking, his thick shaft reached past my tonsils, making me gag, but I suppressed the feeling. I wanted this, I wanted my sons cock deep in my mouth, I wanted to blow him how a real slut would.

I held on for as long as I could, and came up for air. His cock was covered in my saliva. I looked into his eyes.

"You want Mommy to blow your cock like that baby..."

He was lying on our kitchen table and I was between his legs. I licked his shaft up and down waiting for his answer like a hungry whore.

"OH God Mom...yes...oh fuck yesssss..."

He couldn't finish, his words trailed off as I wrapped my mouth around his cock again. This time I was watching him as I took his cock deep, deep down my throat. When I finally bottomed out my eyes watered and I wanted to gag again.

My sons cock must have been 10" long and thick, he would make any woman gag. We stayed like this looking at each other. Son naked from the waist down on his elbows legs spread, mom completely naked between her sons spread open legs blowing him.

I was gagging, my throat convulsing, wanting to expel the intruding meat but I didn't move.

"Oh god yeasssss...Oh fuck..."

He was moaning, my throat actually massaging his meat with convulsions. He leaned his head back and held on. I came up for air, coughed a couple times and went back down on him again. God, was I deep throating my sons' cock? I only heard about it, heard that porn stars did it in the movies.

Up for air again and down all the way. The thought of me in front of the camera with my son drove me crazy. In that moment I fantasized that we had production crew and cameras all around us. I began blowing him deep and hard, spreading my legs a little so everyone could see.

He was in heaven, I could tell, moaning loud now enjoying the way I sucked him. That's the only way I was going to suck his cock. What a slut I turned out to be, blowing my own son, slut, cheap fucking whore. I moaned with pleasure, as these thoughts burned in my mind.

I felt my son stiffen up, I knew he reached the point where he was going to shoot his cum. I came up for air one last time and took him in deep, smashing my nose on the base of his stomach.

"Oh Jesus Mom, I'm going to cum...oh god yeassss"

His leg came up and he half sat up supporting himself with his left hand, while reaching out with his right and grabbing my head as if making sure I wouldn't disengage.

"Take it all...take it all Mommie...yeas like that...Oh godddd...just like a slut..."

Oh god that word! In that moment my pussy twitched and I was Cumming right there with him. I was surprised that a single word, spoken at the right time could make me cum. I really must be a slut, a hungry cock slut.

I held on, enjoying my own powerful orgasm, as my son shot his load into my stomach. I didn't taste his cum, I couldn't, he was so deep down my throat. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't move, I was in total ecstasy.

He was holding my head as he was shooting his potent seed into me slightly raising his hips as if trying to put his prick deeper down my throat with each blast of his cum. I was pretty close to passing out when he finally let me go. I quickly came up for air, choking and coughing.

"Oh god Mom, are you OK?" I heard real concern in his voice.

I supported myself on my hands right above his hard cock breathing hard trying to recover. He put his leg down and was looking at me running his hand over my hair as if trying to help me recover.

"I'm Ok...I'll be fine..."

I was slowly coming down off my own sexual bliss, looking at my son's slowly shrinking cock. The thought of me drinking his cum was slowly fading, and the realization of what just happened started sinking in.

I straightened up standing naked between his legs and looked at him.

"Son, I a...Oh god..." The tears were swelling in my eyes.

How could I have done this, he was my son. He quickly reached out and grabbed me by my arms.

"Mom, please, it's my fault. I clearly took advantage of you...it's not your fault"

"Son but...I'm your Mom...I'm the adult here"

He sat on the edge of the table and brought me close to him, right between his legs. My stomach brushing against his cock.

"Mom, you're the most beautiful woman I ever seen and...I love you...and what is wrong with me giving you pleasure...you're still my Mom and you always will be...I just want to make you feel good"

He was such a gentleman, after all that has happened here. I cupped his face in my hand and looked deep into his eyes.

"You mean you don't think I'm a slut..."

"Mom...you're my Mom first of all...but if you want to be...if you want to be a slut...than it's Ok too...I mean why couldn't Moms be Sluts when they wanted to?" He really emphasized the word you.

He was thinking about this whole thing in such an innocent way, I couldn't tell him that it wasn't that simple. I brought my lips to his and he accepted me without turning away. He was such a gentlemen. I kissed my son with passion that I haven't felt in a long time. He returned my kiss smashing my body against his.

I felt his cock starting to grow, but I couldn't let this continue. It was too dangerous, too close for my daughter to come home. I pushed away from him.

"Ok, that's enough, please...I just...I just need to think about all this"

I gave him one last kiss on the cheek this time, picked up all my clothes from the floor, and walked away. I knew he was looking at me, looking at my naked ass, and it brought the all familiar shiver to me. For some reason that I couldn't understand, I love exposing myself to him. But that's how everything started and I thought what that led me to. I walked up the stairs and into my bedroom.

fantasy69
fantasy69
3,289 Followers
12